Top Cat Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She is cumming big time. That is all I need. I let loose my own orgasm with a giant groan. I shoot stream after stream. She rides me like a stallion until I have no more energy left.

I fall back into the chair and she comes down upon me. Her head rests on my chest. Her pussy muscles squeeze my softening cock. She lifts up, kisses me, removes the spent condom, and takes it in the bathroom to flush it away.

She comes back and curls up in my lap. We watch Alice and Mary as they lick each other to orgasm.

Marcy leans close to my ear and says, "I wish we didn't have to go away tomorrow. We kind of like having you two around. Say you'll meet us again."

I reply, "Do you ski? I'm building a house at a ski resort. You are both welcome to come ski with us."

"Do we ski? Hell yes we ski! Which ski resort?"

"I'm building my house on the road to Taos."

"Oh, I love Taos. Hang on."

She gets up from my lap, walks across the room and comes back a minute later."

"I'll put my business card in your pants pocket. Email me when you get somewhere, let me know when and were, and we'll be there."

She settles into my lap again and we watch how Alice and Mary are getting along. They are getting along famously. Mary is tongue-deep in Alice. Alice lies back with her eyes closed and her hands on Mary's breasts. Alice is moaning and gasping as Mary hits all the right spots.

Marcy gets up off me and fishes something out of a bag. It is a long, thick lime green dildo complete with realistic green balls. She climbs on the bed behind Mary and tries to work the big cock into her. Mary is excited, but not lubricated enough. Marcy pulls the plastic cock out and sucks it into her mouth. It doesn't go in too far, but she is trying to make it slick not deep throat it.

She tries again and it moves in Mary a bit further. After some wiggling and pushing, she gets it in all the way. Mary gasps as it hits bottom. Alice moves one hand off Mary's breasts and reaches up to finger Marcy's pussy just inches from her face. Marcy pushes and pulls the dildo.

Mary tries to suck Alice's pussy and slams back onto the dildo as Marcy slides it in and out. Alice moves the remaining hand on Mary's breast to focus on Mary's clit. Her other hand continues to fondle Marcy's pussy. Mary starts gasping and moaning. She gives up on licking Alice's pussy as her orgasm wracks her body.

She rolls off of Alice and falls onto her back. Marcy pulls the cock out of her and has Alice get on all fours facing away from her. Marcy fingers Alice's pussy to make her really wet then re-inserts the dildo. Mary wiggles her head under Alice and sucks on her nipples.

Alice is moaning as the two of them work her over. Marcy pushes the cock all the way in, crawls up so she is up against it, holds the base against her hip, and starts fucking Alice.

Alice is clearly feeling the affect of these two hot women pleasuring her. She is bucking and screaming as Marcy slams the dildo in and out. Mary fondles and kisses her breasts as best she can, considering how much she is wiggling about.

The show has made me hard again and I absentmindedly stroke my cock while watching.

Alice is panting and moaning loudly at this point. She pushes Mary out of the way and drops her chest onto the bed. This throws Marcy a little off balance and she slams forward over Alice's ass. This slams the dildo all the way in. The balls hit her clit and Alice screams as she orgasms. She slides all the way forward, leaving the cock buried in her.

Mary comes over to me and drops to her knees. She licks my cock and balls then sucks me deep in her mouth. I slide down in the chair and she reaches up to fondle my balls while sucking on my cock. She looks up at me, pulls back off my cock, and licks around the tip.

She grabs a condom from the nightstand and fits it to me. She stands up, spins around, and sits down onto my cock. She slips down on me easily. She rises up and down while I reach around and fondle her small, but perky breasts.

After cumming with Marcy I can last a long time. Mary sets up a good rhythm on my cock. She is still a little excited from her previous orgasm and starts making noises quickly. Alice comes over, drops down in front of me and starts licking Mary's clit and my shaft and balls.

I thought I was going to last a long time, but now I am not so sure. Mary is tight and Alice has learned how to get me hot. Mary is quicker on the trigger than me and starts making animal noises. I feel her pussy muscles spasm as she goes over the edge. She collapses back against me.

I kiss her on the mouth and she weakly pulls off me. She strips the condom off and discards it. Alice stands up in front of me and wiggles her finger at me.

"Get up on the bed on your back. I need a real cock in me."

I crawl up on the bed and flip onto my back. She straddles me and aims my cock at her pussy with her hand. With one quick motion she impales herself on my shaft.

I grunt as she slams down on me. A smile spreads across her face. Marcy lies down beside me and pushes her breast at my mouth. I suck on her nipple.

Mary comes back with a small vibrator and lies across my thighs. She reaches up between my legs and fondles my balls. Mary sucks on the small vibrator and it disappears from sight. I feel Alice stiffen and lift up. I assume the vibrator found its way into her ass.

Marcy gets up on her knees and squats over my head. Her pussy drops down onto my mouth. She leans forward and kisses Alice. Alice returns her kiss with fervor. Their hands move to each other's breasts. I insert my tongue deep inside Marcy.

I have my tongue in one woman, my cock in another, and yet a third is fondling my balls and ass. I don't feel like I'm going to last too long after all. I am building to a big second orgasm.

The two women above me are getting off as much on each other as they are on me. Mary is working a slippery finger up my ass and it is having a predictable effect. I work my tongue up and into Marcy's pussy. I thrust up hard into Alice. Marcy grinds her pussy into my face.

I hold off as long as I can, but I am at my limit. I thrust hard up into Alice and my cock explodes. Alice feels my orgasm and that sets off her own.

Alice screams and slams down onto my cock. Marcy grinds down against my tongue. Mary works her finger in me and the vibrator in Alice.

I gently push Marcy off me. Alice drops onto my chest. Mary removes her finger and vibrator. I am exhausted.

Marcy and Mary kiss Alice and I. We adjust positions and lay in one big pile of naked flesh. Marcy tells Mary about my house in Taos Valley and my invitation. Mary kisses me and says how much she loves to ski.

We talk about my house and all make plans to meet this winter to ski. Alice searches for her clothes while Mary and Marcy express their appreciation for the invite.

Mary and Marcy help me find my own clothes and I get dressed. Mary insists on licking my cock clean before I put on my shorts. Once dressed, Alice and I say our goodbyes. The ladies walk us to the door. We go out the door and the two follow us out. I reach back and stop the door before the two naked ladies are locked out. I pull the door security stopper around to keep the door from closing

They kiss us goodbye and follow us to the elevator. Alice stops them before we push the call button. She hugs them both, kisses them again and turns them over to me. I kiss them, spin them around, and slap their asses to propel them to their room.

They are back in Marcy's room before we hit the call button. We get to our room, pack, and crawl into bed. We are leaving in the morning.

Once we crawl into bed, we are both out like lights.

12