Top Cat Ch. 12

Story Info
TC and Alice tour the new house and almost get caught.
4.4k words
4.71
7.2k
0

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/17/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We wake up early, clean up, dress for the road, and make a big dent in the free breakfast buffet. We are on the road to Denver by 9:00. Mary and Marcy left a note under our door with their addresses and contact info. We file that away for the future.

The road passes quickly beneath us. Alice hugs me tightly until the day warms up. We ride 100 miles then we take a gas and butt-fluffing stop. Another 100 miles to the next and so it goes for the day. We stop just over the line in Colorado as the sun is starting to hit me in the eyes.

We find a nice restaurant, have dinner then look for a nice hotel. We pull into the first major chain we come to and unload for the night. I park the bike and trailer side by side and lock their wheels together with my kryptonite chain and high security lock.

I wake up the next morning to Alice's mouth on my cock. It qualifies as the nicest wake up I've gotten since Myrtle Beach. We make quick but quite satisfying love and get ourselves out on the road again.

By mid-day we are tooling south with the Rockies to our right and Colorado Springs behind us. I have a hotel room reserved for the night in Raton, New Mexico. We arrive after dark, check in, and easily find a nearby place to eat. We return and retire for the night. We put some miles under us today and we are pooped.

We sleep in the next morning and have a nice breakfast at a diner around the corner. We hit the road at 9:00 and wind our way west up through the Southern Rockies on US 64. It is a beautiful ride through the mountains. We take our time sightseeing as we head to Taos. Deer and antelope dot the green valleys as we ride through.

We make it into Taos by 2:00 PM and pull into a nice hotel. We check in and pile our stuff into the room. We lock the trailer to the fence and walk over to see Steve, my architect.

Steve's wife Erica meets us at the door and ushers us in. She functions as his secretary and bookkeeper. She gives me a big kiss and I introduce her to Alice. She tells us Steve is with a customer, but to take seats, as he will be through shortly.

True to her word, Steve walks down the hall with his client. He looks up sees me, smiles, and motions me to stay seated. He walks his client out the door and turns back to me.

"TC, damn I'm glad to see you. The planning commission has been giving me fits."

He looks over at Alice in her leather pants and deeply unbuttoned leather shirt and says, " Who is this lovely woman?"

"Alice, this is Steve, my architect. Steve this is Alice, my friend and traveling companion."

Steve shakes Alice's hand and blatantly stares at her cleavage. Erica slaps his left shoulder and I slap his right. Alice laughs.

He rubs his shoulder, mumbles something about just trying to have a little fun, and leads us back to his conference room. He tells Erica to get a bottle of wine and some glasses.

He ushers us in and leaves for a moment. He comes back with a CD and loads it into his computer. The TV projector comes on and he opens up a file on the CD. A 3-D rendering of my property and house comes up.

"Here's the problem TC. Here in red is where I proposed the driveway, road actually, up to the house."

It shows a winding road up the side of the mountain from the main road up to the house. He fiddles with the mouse and an offset green line comes up on the rendering.

"Here is what the county planning board wants."

It shows a much straighter and steeper road. I judge that it would be almost impossible to negotiate if the road is the slightest bit icy.

"They are concerned about the amount of non-permeable surface and want less black top. I think I have a solution that will appease them and get you the road you need."

Erica comes in with the wine and we stop to fill our glasses and make a toast to the project.

Steve pulls out a black plastic sheet covered with little black cups.

"This is the solution. We dig down and put in a solid sub-base just like for a blacktop road. We drop this in on top of that, level with the surrounding surface, and we fill the spaces with sand. We plant grass seed in the sand and in a month you have a green grass covered road that you could drive a semi up and not kill the grass or rut the surface."

Steve hands it over and I can instantly see how it works. The cups keep the roots from getting crushed and the soil compacted. I ask how well it could be plowed in the winter.

"I can take you to a place where they use this for their parking lot tomorrow. The plow just skips right over the top of it."

"Okay, I'll bite. How much more does this cost than blacktop?"

"It costs only five percent more than a blacktop road."

"If it will get me that red line I can drive up in the winter, it's worth it. Sign me up."

Steve shakes my hand and says, "Tomorrow, we'll go up to the property and you can see your house. Its already weathertight and you are about a month from move-in ready. I've got you an appointment with your interior designer tomorrow afternoon.

We finish a few other details then Steve and Erica close the office for the day. We jump in their car and they take us to a steakhouse for dinner.

After a lovely dinner, great conversation, and a couple of bottles of wine, they take us back to our hotel. Steve says he will be back at 10:00 tomorrow to pick me up.

Alice and I strip out of our traveling clothes. We go into the bathroom for a shower and stop dead in our tracks. The bathroom is enormous. There is a large separate shower and a giant whirlpool bath. The walls of the room are mirrored. Alice grins at me and asks me if I want a whirlpool bath. I say sure and she starts the water going.

We kiss and fondle each other while the tub fills. I am hard as a stone as I climb in. The water feels good on my road-weary body. We have covered a lot of miles in the last two days.

Alice starts the whirlpool and climbs in. The rising bubbles and jets of warm water take some of the soreness out of my muscles. She starts on my feet and massages up my legs. It feels marvelous.

When she massages up to my balls, she has me turn over and get up on all fours. She massages my butt and lower back. When she moves up to my upper back, I am so relaxed I lose my erection.

I drop back into the water and turn over. Alice crawls up on top of me. She feels damned good up against me. I kiss her softly and think about how good she is for me.

She is sexy as sin. She is a pleasure to be around. I am starting to feel about her like I have never felt about any other woman. I consider my options while she fondles my once again hardening cock.

I pull her up on top of me and kiss her passionately. She returns my kiss with an equal passion. She snuggles on my chest as the water swirls around us.

I have her move over to the opposite corner. I repay the favor by massaging her from foot to hip. She rolls over and sticks her ass in the air. I kiss it and gently work any sore spots out of her butt. She whimpers whenever I get close to her pussy and don't touch it. I hover around it but never quite touch it. She wiggles her ass at me trying to entice me. I avoid it,

She finally decides she's had enough, reaches back for my cock, and pulls me up to her wet pussy. I take position behind her and she guides my cock into her. I push in and within a few strokes have all of me inside her. I stroke slowly at first and build up speed as she responds. In a few minutes I am thrusting hard into her and she is slamming back against me. We are both becoming very vocal.

Alice begs me to fuck her harder. I am doing my best to meet her wishes. We slam against each other hard. Water is splashing everywhere. She reaches back and fondles my balls. When her nails rake across my balls, I slam as hard as I can into her as I shoot my load. My shouts and gasps push her into her own orgasm. Her pussy spasms and milks the last of my cum out. I fall onto her back and wrap my arms around her waist.

She turns her head back and kisses me on the lips. I loosen my grip on her and she turns over in my arms. She wraps her arms around my neck and kisses me.

"I cum so easily with you. You just rub me the right way."

She smiles, giggles, and kisses me again. I sit against the side of the tub and pull her onto me. She curls up in my lap and kisses me again. I drop my head onto her breasts and snuggle.

Alice grabs a washcloth, soaps it up, and washes my chest. I take the cloth from her and return the favor. We scrub each other down and then rinse. We dry each other off, wrap towels around us, and retire to the bed.

We drop the towels and crawl into bed. Alice snuggles onto my chest and drops off to sleep. I kiss her on top of her head and drop off to sleep myself.

We take our time getting up the next day. We snuggle for over an hour before getting up and getting ready to go out in the world. We walk around town and have a late breakfast in a diner. At 10:00 we are ready as Steve and Erica come to pick us up.

We drive up the Taos Valley and turn off on the side road leading to the property. We pull up to the gate and drive up through the trees to the house. Alice lets out a low 'Whoa'.

The house is framed sheathed and roofed. It looks like a set of plywood boxes with steep roofs. The area around the house is littered with building materials of all types. Stacks of plywood, lumber, rocks, and roofing material lie about. The garage is full of shop tools. The sound of hammering and nail guns fills the air.

Steve parks off to the side and we get out. I look for the damage I saw on the photo and see remediation has already been made. I look around at the specimen trees I have marked for saving and it looks like all still remain.

We walk up to the house and look around for a bit before the contractor politely chases us off. He is on a tight schedule and doesn't want us underfoot.

I motion for Alice to follow me as I walk out the back door. We walk down some temporary steps and I point out where the pool will go. I walk out the area of the pool to give her an idea of how big it will be. Alice is impressed.

I walk her further back on the property where a small stream crosses the path we are on. She takes off her boot and sticks her toe in the water. She draws it back quickly.

"Brrr, that's cold. We won't be skinny dipping in that water."

As she puts her sock and boot back on I tell her she needs to come a little further with me. We jump across the creek and walk further up the hillside.

"How far are we going to walk? How big is this property anyway?"

"Oh, about 250 acres. We don't have much further to walk."

We come around a bend in the trail and we come up on a small natural pool.

"Put your toe in that water."

She put her fingers in the water instead and said, "Hey, this is warm. Is this a natural hot spring?"

"It sure is. The water is about 110 degrees."

"Oh, it's a shame the crew is working and we're here with Steve and Erica. I'd love to go for a swim. How deep is it?"

"It's about ten or twelve feet in the center. It's about a quarter of an acre. I had the water tested. It's got high concentrations of iron. Okay to swim in, but I wouldn't drink it."

"Can we come back when the crew is gone? I feel like skinny dipping."

I nod my head. "Sure, we can even bring the camper out here this weekend when they aren't working.

She brightens and gives me a big kiss.

"Yes, let's come out here with the camper. I want to be naked in the great outdoors."

I chuckle and pull her over to me. I give her a long passionate kiss. When we break the clinch, she lets out a 'Wow!' I grab her hand and lead her back to the house where Steve and Erica are waiting.

We meet up with them and they drive us back to their office. Erica serves coffee. Sylvia, the interior designer shows up early. She makes her presentation and with some minor changes, I approve her design.

She proposes lots of dark wood and leather furniture. The paint scheme will be a blend of earth tones. It fits my style. Alice loves the design also. Alice makes a few suggestions and I have Sylvia put them into the plan. I give her authorization to put the plan into effect and I write her a check for 90 percent of the total.

I treat Alice, Sylvia, Steve, and Erica to lunch. They choose Chinese and after the meal we have lots of food left over. We box most of it up and stick it in the fridge in the hotel room.

Alice wants to pick up some T-shirts so we ride up to the ski resort. The snow is long gone, but the souvenir shop is open. The resort is used for business conferences and there are always people on the mountain.

She picks out some nice t-shirts and some tank tops and I purchase them for her. We hop back on the bike and motor back to town.

We wander around town for the rest of the afternoon. Alice drags me into all the boutiques and small specialty stores. They aren't busy and we look like money. The salespeople are very solicitous. The fact that we are on my bike keeps her from buying much.

We return to the hotel and dine on the leftover Chinese food. Alice gives me a fashion show. It is hard to concentrate on the shirts, as that is all she is wearing. I pull her into my arms and drag her to the bed. I make love to her gently as we are both quite full.

Afterwards she lies in my arms and glows.

She looks up at me and said, "TC, I am so glad you brought me along. Do you think you are going to get tired of me any time soon?"

I kiss her and think for a second before I respond, "Alice, I'd like you to stay and move in with me. It's your choice whether you do that as we are now or as my wife."

She looks at me with a stunned look in her eyes. She blinks and tears start to moisten her eyes. She buries her head in my chest before she replies.

"TC, I'd love to be your wife and you honor me by asking me, but I like what we have now. I love you and you've just told me that you love me too. I don't want to say no to you. Would you allow me a long time to say yes?"

I smile and kiss her then say, "You can take as long as you need as long as you eventually say yes."

She grins at me and says, "Can we pack so we can camp out on the property tomorrow?"

I kiss her and push her off me. We pack our gear. I call Steve to tell him we will be away this weekend.

The next morning we get up, put our gear on the bike, inform the hotel we'll be gone for the weekend, but we we're keeping the room. They look a little funny at me until I let them run the charge for the whole next week.

We stop off at a store first, head up the valley, and turn up the road onto my property. I motor back to where the hot spring is. Crossing the creek is a thrill, but I make it. I drop the kickstand down next to the pond.

We set up camp quickly. Alice and I gather firewood and stack it near the camp. When we have enough, Alice strips out of her clothes and wades into the water.

I watch her slowly edge down into the water. She finally drops down into the water and comes up shouting.

"Damn this is great. TC, get your ass in here. This is marvelous."

I strip out of my clothes and wade in. Once I get to chest level, she swims over to me and wraps herself around me. She plants a big kiss on me and swims away.

We play around in the water until we both get quite pruney. We crawl out and lie on some large rocks to dry. After a while Alice comes over to me and licks me to hard. She climbs up on top of me and guides me into her. She cries out as she pushes herself down onto my stiff cock, having her first orgasm before I am all the way in.

She rides up and down on my cock. I reach up to fondle her breasts. She grasps my hands to her breasts. She thrusts down on me hard. She has a second orgasm.

I start thrusting up against her. She slams down against me. She is getting ready to cum again and I am going to be close behind. She starts cumming again and I am just seconds after her. She screams out and I do too. I shoot a large load inside her. She falls forward onto my chest and rocks back and forth on my softening cock.

She sighs and says, "TC, I love you. Seeing as you've already asked me to marry you, how much are you worth anyway. I need to know that you wouldn't just be marrying me for my money."

She giggles.

I lift up her head and say, "As of three days ago I'm worth almost $400 million darling. At least that is what my broker emailed me when we were in Kansas City. I've had a pretty good year in the market."

She pops up from my chest, "Holy shit, you are comfortably well off. When you said you'd never have to work again, you weren't kidding. Maybe I'd better not wait too long to say yes."

Alice lifts off of me laughing. She walks back into the pool to wash my cum off and out of her. I move off downhill into the woods to relieve myself. I stroll back and wade into the water to wash the sex off me.

Alice goes into the camper. She comes out with a towel and hands it to me. I dry off and Alice moves off to prepare lunch. I come over to help, but she has already gotten everything together. The folding chairs are set up, as is the small cafŽ table. Two fairly substantial sandwiches are on paper plates and waiting. Two beers stand beside them.

I sit down at Alice's beckon and we have lunch. We chat about where the property begins and ends. I offer to take her on a hike to walk the boundaries. She accepts.

After lunch I walk Alice back through the woods to the rear property line. The breeze blowing through the trees feels good on our bare skin. There is a three-strand barbed wire fence that marks the rear boundary line. On the other side of the fence is National Forest land and that goes up over the mountain to the other side. We walk to our right along the fence line and come to another fence heading off at greater than a ninety-degree angle. We can follow this fence with our eyes down the hill to where it intersects the road.

We turn around and take the long walk up the hill to where we come to the opposite corner in the fence and follow it down to where we are almost in sight of the road. We walk laterally through the woods to the house.

The workmen are not here shooing us off so we go in to get a good look at the progress. As we are both naked and just wearing sandals I tell Alice to be especially careful where she steps.

She walks in through the back door and dances through the great room. She runs up the stairs and I follow her.

She stands on the landing looking down at the room and says, "TC, this house is beautiful. I can see Sylvia's plan. She sweeps her hands out over the space.

"See, there will be the two couches. Over there will go the two oversized chairs. The kitchen, the kitchen will be right over there. The island will be just there with the barstools. Down here will be the dining room."

We hear a vehicle coming up the road. We move into the front guest room to look out the window. A pickup is coming up towards the house. I pull Alice into the master bath and we hide in one of the walk-in closets.

The truck pulls up in front of the house. We hear both doors open and shut. Alice holds tight to me. We really don't want to be found in our current state of undress.

We hear them come in the house. I hear one ask the other where he left it. I look around to see if there is anything in the closet he could be looking for. The closet is bare.

I hear someone come up the stairs. Someone below asks him where he'd seen it last. He responds that he didn't remember.

I hear the one downstairs say, "Harry, hang on. Let me call it and listen for it to ring."

We hear a musical ringtone go off down the hall. We hear footsteps, a shout that he'd found it, and his footsteps going back down the stairs. The doors to the truck open, close, and the truck drives away.

Alice and I creep out to peer around the window to watch the truck drive off. As it heads out of site Alice grabs my hand and directs it to her pussy. She is dripping.

12