Top of the World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked over her shoulder. Mike was slowly moving and positioning himself from behind. He sat between our spread legs and slowly buried his face into mom’s rectum. A deep moan escaped her mouth, when she felt his tongue over her anus.

Mike kept his face buried into her ass. Mom writhed in ecstasy as Mike continued licking her ass. My cock was fully imbedded inside her, and I could feel Mike’s tongue as it was occasionally touching my cock and balls.

“Ahhh… Mike!” Mom seemed to have enough of analingus and she wanted some real thing inside her arsehole. “Put your cock inside me.”

Like an apt pupil, Mike withdrew his head and positioned his cock at her anal opening.

I felt Mike’s cock moving inside her ass, just opposite to my cock, separated by only a thin muscular sheath. Mom’s pussy was suddenly appeared much tighter. Mom moaned at the top of her voice burying her teeth into my shoulder. Mike was gripping mom’s hips, and slowly his entire cock was implanted into her ass. With two cocks inside her simultaneously, her pussy grew even tighter.

“Yeah!!! Now fuck me” When both of us were fully buried inside her, she commanded. “Both of you feel so good.”

Without wasting ay further moment, Mike and I started moving our cocks in and out of her both holes with a slow deliberate motion. I could feel our cocks moving in tandem; when my cock moved forward, I could feel Mike’s cock moving out and when I was withdrawing, he was moving in. Therefore, during every stroke mom was getting a cock inside her either hole. It felt wonderful.

Slowly we started to pick up speed, both our cocks pumping harder and harder.

“Ohhhh…Gawd!!! Yeah!!!” Mom was moaning loudly and uncontrollably. “FUCK ME!!! HARDER!!!HARDER!!!”

We had lost our gentle rhythm and now our cocks were moving in unison, thrusting together, withdrawing together. Mom’s cunt was virtually dripping over my cock. I did not know how was Mike feeling, but the way he was howling and bucking his hips; he appeared to be in heaven. My balls had again started to swell and I knew that I would require every bit of willpower to prolong my pleasure excursion. The way mom’s pussy was quivering around my cock, I could feel that she too was about to hit her orgasm.

“Ahhhhhhhhhh…!” Mom squealed. “Gosh…! I am cumming. Cummmmmmmmmmmming!!!”

She buried her face into my chest, tightening the grip of her cunt over my reciprocating cock. Her whole body shuddered with excitement; her cunt vibrated hysterically around my cock. I could not hold any more. Bucking forward my hips, I emptied my balls inside her. My head was spinning in excitement; I could only recall that my cock was releasing my load in short spurts and our mingled juices were slowly seeping down to the base of my cock, to my thatch and to my balls.

When I regained my senses, mom’s head was resting over my chest. She was breathing heavily. Mike was slumped over her back trying to catch his breath. I did not know whether Mike came before or after me. I was too much lost in my rapture to notice anything.

“It was great, honey.” She tried to catch up with her labored breathing.

“You’re terrific mom. Just terrific.” I kissed her as she lay over my chest.

Someone moved on the side of the bed. Suzy was fingering her pussy. A look of dismay was spread over her face. Unquestionably, she was not happy with the fact that mom was getting all the attention.

Mom too had seen her expressions. She gestured Mike to move, and he pulled out of her ass gently. She slowly rolled off me and moved near Suzy. She removed Suzy’s fingers from her scorching pussy and inserted her own fingers.

“Boys.” She ordered, while her fingers sawed into Suzy’s cunt. “Take your time to recuperate. Then you both gonna fuck this little lady, same way… you just fucked me.”

“Your wish is our command, m’am.” I grinned. “But I’d solicit your help in recharging our tools.”

I pointed towards my depleted cock, resting sluggishly between my thighs. Mom’s free hand reached between my thighs and she gently gripped my deflated tool.

“My pleasure.” She mumbled erotically. She nodded Mike to come near her. Mike stood on the bed, moved near her and presented his flaccid cock to my mother’s lips, which she willingly accepted taking its entire length into her sucking mouth. Her fingers continued sawing through Suzy’s cunt.

It was all starting once again.

There was still a lot of time left before Michelle Wong would return from her office.

Chapter 6

“You’re turning into a sex maniac.” Mom looked at me incredulously. “Aren’t two of us enough for you?”

Mom had just come out of the shower and was rubbing her hair with a towel. Her beautiful body was wrapped in a bathrobe. I was already in the bed… naked, covers drawn around my waist; a massive tent formed just below my navel.

Mom was getting ready for bed. The night appeared hot and humid therefore, she decided to take a nice shower before retiring to bed. Mom was still scrubbing her hair when I brought up my plans about enticing Michelle Wong to our little pleasure club. Her hand stopped rubbing her hair and she gave me a strange look. She was incorrect on one count, there were three not two women in my life. She did not know about grandma yet.

“Actually, I was thinking if she also joins us.” I was expecting a similar initial response from her so I did not take it seriously. “We can have more get-togethers without worrying about getting caught someday.”

“Good…!” She watched me for a moment, and then asked. “And what others think about your idea.”

“ Ah… Mike and Suzy…they completely agree with me. You don’t know one thing mom, Michelle Wong is very horny nowadays; dying to fill his pussy with a rock solid cock and I’m sure she wouldn’t mind whether that cock belongs to me or to her son.”

Mom scrubbed her hair with towel rigorously causing the front of her bathrobe fell open. She was completely naked beneath. Her magnificent boobs wriggled uncontrollably with the movement of her arms; her freshly washed tiny cunt hair gleamed in the golden light of night lamp. Mom took no notice of her exposed charm and made no move to cover her assets.

My eyes roamed over her voluptuous body. The tent below my navel suddenly seemed to grow bigger in size. My mom is a hell of a pussy.

“I sometimes feel that I shouldn’t have let you screw me in the first place itself.” She moved near to bed. Her boobs undulated erotically. “I didn’t know that I’ve created a horny Frankenstein.”

“You don’t regret it. Do you?”

“Nope.” Her eyes were filled with mischief. “But nowadays you’re showing more interest in your friends family.”

“You’re mistaken mom. You’re the most sexy woman of this whole universe and no one take your place.” I suddenly flung the covers away from navel revealing my rigid hardness flashing like a huge flagpole. “See, what you can do to me just by your presence.”


Mom looked at me, her eyes were suddenly filled with a lustful, hunger. She threw the towel and let her bathrobe slid down her flawless body. It settled near her legs on the floor. Her fingers grazed along her slit covered with tiny hair splitting and fondling the puffy lips of her delicious looking pussy.

She gazed at my erect cock, the bulbous shining glans, and the drop of precum, which had just seeped out of peehole. She sat at the side of bed, reached out and gripped my rigid cock between her fingers, running them up and down its length. My cock pulsated in her hand causing her to tighten her grip.

She climbed on the bed and straddled my body between her legs. I could see her fingers coarsely running along her slit, trying to massage her swollen clit. Then she lowered her pussy over the head of my cock.

“Ohhhh…!” She cried as her pussy inched down the length of my cock. “It feels so nice, so hard. I love you baby.”

“I too love you mom.” I gently gripped her buttocks with my hands, helping her in lowering her pussy over my shaft. “You’re the most lovable cunt and no one can take your place.”

I lay silently as she fucked me. Her cunt moved up and down along my shaft and I felt the soft folds of her cunt alternately gulping and releasing my cock. The night was suddenly filled with our unashamed amorous moans. Finally, my cock succumbed to the extreme rapture and released its load in gusto. She continued milking my cock, until she hit her own orgasm.

She let her body slump over my chest. Our bodies were drenched with sweat and both of us were breathing heavily. I reveled in the exquisite feeling of my mother’s ravenous pussy pulsating around my cock.

When the storm was gone and calmness prevailed. I looked into my mother’s eyes, expectantly.

“Okay, what do you want me to do with Michelle?” The mischievous look in her eyes grew stronger; her lips spread in a wide smirk. “I can’t understand how’re you so sure about her response.”

That’s it. It was what I wanted to listen. My mom is an insatiable pussy; more she fucks, hornier she gets. I told her about the secret folder on Michelle’s computer and about the password protected stories. Then I told her about the occasion when Mike and I together witnessed her masturbating in the bathroom. Mom listened silently without offering any comment.

“Look mom, she is horny…very… very… horny.” I spoke finally. “No doubt about it. From the choice of her stories, it appears that she might prefer to have a girlfriend, although, we don’t know whether she ever had a lesbian relationship.”

“So you want me to seduce her.”

“Sort of. But I know you gonna like it.”

“Why me…? Why not Suzy?” She rolled off me; my flaccid cock moved out of her pussy and lightly fell over my thigh. She snuggled beside me, resting her head over my shoulder, her fingers gently pricking with my pubic hair.

“No mom. I’m not sure about how would she react to the idea of having sex with her own daughter. She may not agree to it.” I tried to reason her. “You’re our best choice mom and… only you can do it, only you.”

“Suppose if she refuses.”

“We’ll forget about her.”

I had no intensions of doing so. I was determined to fuck Michelle Wong; by hook or crook. If mom failed, I would device a new plan and might try to blackmail her after taking her pictures while she were fingering herself; I knew that would not be much difficult with Suzy and Mike on my side; or I might rape her one-day.

But, I had a hunch that mom would not fail. So there was no need in discussing my other plans, and there was no need to scare her with my other wild ideas.

“When are we going to do it?” Mom’s eyes were filled with lust.

“Immediately…!” I kissed my horny mother, running my fingers along her wet slit. “Day after tomorrow, Mike and Suzy are going to Bergen for three days. They are representing our school in some science quiz. You’ll have plenty of time to set your trap. First time, it’d be only Aunt Michelle and you.”

“And you? Aren’t you going too?”

“No… I’ll be here only.” I grinned ear to ear. “You know…science is not my forte. They don’t need me at Bergen. So I’ll remain here. Just as a mute spectator; or I may be lucky enough to get a chance to be sandwiched between two horny pussies.”

Mom took a deep breath. She stared into wall behind my back, probably lost into her forthcoming encounter with Michelle Wong. Her fingers gripped my limp cock and she began stroking it lightly. I could feel my cock recharging. I ran my finger over her swollen clit, coarsely. Her abdomen gyrated with excitement.

“What are you thinking?” I pushed my finger inside her burning pussy.

“I… I.” Mom thought for one more moment and turned towards me, suddenly gripping my semi rigid cock firmly. “I think; I always liked Michelle. To be honest, occasionally I too have thought about having sex with her, but so far it was only a wishful thought.”

“Then go…realize your dream.”

“Sure, I would.” She smiled lasciviously, stroking my cock. “But right now I’m more interested in your monster. Just get it ready for me.”

“As you wish lady.” I pulled my fingers out of her bush, changed the orientation of my body and faced her in a sixty-nine, positioning my cock inches away from her lips. “Just a little kiss and it’ll soon be ready.”

Mom opened her lips and guided my cock inside her hungry mouth. I buried my head into her wet opening, licking the mix of our last fuck juices out of her pussy.

It was not long, before my rigid cock was again buried inside her insatiable pussy, and she was crying at the top of her voice, begging for more and more of my monster.

The wait for next two days was very long. I virtually counted every passing second. I discussed my plan with Mike and Suzy. Knowing that my mother would be trying to seduce their mom, Mike looked at me enviously; all of a sudden, he seemed to have lost his interest in the quiz. Both were now little reluctant about their visit. Nevertheless, they did not complain, as they knew very well, if everything went as per plan, there would be numerous opportunities to share their mother with us.

Finally, the moment arrived when Mike and Suzy had to depart. The school bus came in the evening to pick them from home. Michelle Wong had taken half-day leave from her office and she was back when Mike and Suzy boarded the bus. Before boarding the bus, Mike wished me good luck. Michelle, mom and I stood out of Wong’s house and waived them off.

We watched as the school bus took a turn at the crossing and disappeared from our vision.

We stood there…silently. I was trying my best to keep my face straight. Deep in my heart, I realized that my moment was about to arrive, and probably soon I would be pumping my cock into Michelle Wong’s delicious pussy. My cock twitched inside my underwear.

Michelle Wong looked little sad, possibly because Mike and Suzy were traveling alone for the first time. Mom and she remained at the gate, discussing some routine matter related with day to day household affairs; their usual womanly talks. I stood there feeling little impatient; but they continued with their conversation.

Slowly, my impatience overwhelmed me and I started getting restless.

Thankfully, their conversation was soon over. Michelle Wong turned and was about to open her gate. Mom looked at me and smiled at my restlessness. I looked back at her with pleading eyes.

“Wait …Michelle” Michelle Wong had already open the gate, when mom called her. “Are you busy?”

“No…not really.” She replied, again turning to face my mom.

“Why don’t you then join me for a cup of coffee. Actually, Mike has to visit his friend and I also have nothing to do.”

Michelle thought for a moment, and then she nodded in affirmation. “Okay…I’ll just lock the front door.”

Mom immediately turned towards me, and making sure that Michelle was hearing her; she asked. “When you be coming back, Ted?”

“Can’t say mom.” I replied little louder. “Gotta to finish some assignments. May be an hour or so.”

“Okay honey. Just call me if you got to stay longer.”

“Sure.”

Michelle had returned after locking her front door. I said her bye and briskly walked away from them in an opposite direction. After about fifty yards or so, I stopped, turned and looked in the direction of my house. Mom and Michelle were entering our house.

I waited and watched them enter. Once, Michelle disappeared inside the front door; mom turned back for a brief moment, looked in my direction and then followed Michelle, locking the door behind her.

I realized my cock was rock hard inside my Bermuda shorts, straining to get free from the confines of my underwear. My heart was beating like a drum.

I remained there for about five minutes; every passing second appeared like an age. Then, I walked back to my house. Noiselessly, I opened the gate and entered inside. I knew that mom would leave the kitchen door, that opens to our backyard, unlocked from inside.

Silently, I walked to the rear side of our house. It was getting dark outside. The kitchen window was open; inside the lights were on. I went to the window and peeped inside. I knew they would not be able to see me as I was standing in relatively darker surroundings.

Mom was pouring coffee from kettle. She handed a mug to Michelle and together they went out of kitchen. Before moving out, mom turned off the kitchen lamp.

I stood beside the window, impatiently. My whole body was quivering in wild anticipation. I realized that how desperately I wanted to fuck Michelle Wong. I just felt like going inside and fuck the hell out of Michelle. However, at this juncture I had no intention of making any stupid move that could jeopardize my whole plan. So, I waited outside the kitchen window, silently. My hand moved inside my shorts and played with my cock.

I cannot say how long I stayed there; I had no means to measure the time, but it felt like centuries. Finally, I pushed the kitchen door making sure that it did not squeak. It should not, as I had greased it last evening itself. I sneaked into the kitchen like a ghost.

I could hear the voices of mom and Michelle; engaged in their usual chitchat, not clearly audible from my position. They were in the living room. I closed the door behind me. Noiselessly, I walked to the other door of the kitchen, which opened in a narrow corridor on the side of living room. After carefully positioning myself in the darkened area, I peered in the living room.

Michelle Wong was sitting on the sofa, her face facing the corridor. However, she did not appear to be looking in my direction, as she was busy talking with mom, who was sitting on an adjacent chair. Again making sure that I was properly lost in the darkened corridor, I projected my head slightly and looked at them. I was not very far from them and I could clearly hear their conversations.

Michelle was busy sipping her coffee and discussing about the problems of raising two teenage children.

“Actually, I’m worried about Suzy. I think she’s a boyfriend.” Michelle was speaking.

“So what? She has grown now. I had a boyfriend when I was just fifteen.”

“No not that.” Michelle fumbled for words. “I feel that she is having sex with someone.”

“So did I. What’s so strange about that? I was only fourteen when I had my first intercourse.”

“Actually, I was concerned that she might get pregnant.”

“I think you’re unnecessarily worrying.” Mom had kept a straight face. She looked in the direction of kitchen. I felt like laughing. “Suzy is a smart girl and I’m sure she’d take necessary precautions.”

“I hope so.” Michelle was noncommittal.

“I feel you should rather think about yourself. Why don’t you find someone, interested in you?” Mom was trying to lead the conversation in another direction. “How long are you going to stick to your past? You can start your life afresh. You’re still very good looking and plenty of men would be interested in you.”

“I know…but,” She hesitated. “ I don’t feel like marrying again.”

“I’m not asking about marriage. I’m just saying that you too could have little fun. Find a boy friend….” Mom left her sentence half finished and she bent close to her and whispered. “Don’t you long to have sex?”

Michelle looked little surprised. Mom had never talked her before about her sex life.

“I…I…” She stammered.

“Don’t be shy.” Mom encouraged her. “We’re in the same age group. Friends can discuss such matters.”

“No…! No…! It’s not that. It’s just we haven’t talked about it before.” Although, she appeared controlled, her face turned red. She whispered in a low tone. “Yeah…I miss it. Very much.”

“I could understand.” Mom was sympathetic. “Three years is quite a long period.”

Michelle looked at mom but did not speak.

Things were proceeding in the right direction. Suddenly, Michelle smiled, as if she had recalled something.

1...7891011...14