Top or Bottom Deck

Story Info
Independently, two independent women decide to loosen up.
3.3k words
4.13
46.2k
7
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wonderful
wonderful
181 Followers

It was one of those good news and bad news moments. Dana and I had arrived at the Marina all excited about our seven days on the houseboat. We'd hired it off the Internet. From the pictures, it looked okay for just the two of us. We walked down the hill to the wharf past some really huge, luxury vessels which I knew we couldn't possibly have afforded. They were obviously more for groups of people rather than couples.

Anyway, back to the good news and the bad news. The bad news was the company had double booked our boat and it had already left that morning. Before we had a chance to go into rant and rave mode, the bloke behind the counter said the boss has told him to give us one of the super-luxury models. He said there would be no extra charge, you bet there wouldn't, even though they used more fuel than the medium size one we were supposed to get. He said it was generally regarded the bigger boat used about 10 per cent more petrol than ours, so he would simply give us a 10 per cent discount on that. So we unloaded all our stuff from the car - all! By the time we got our gear on to the boat it looked utterly insignficant amid all the space The River Princess II had four bedrooms, two with double beds. It had a kitchen roughly the size of the boat we were supposed to hire and with a full sized fridge and stove and a dining table with 10 chairs around it.

The roof was a monstrous sun-deck and you could steer the boat from there or down below. We said our good-byes and our thanks to the marina people and headed out into the river. Upstream we could visit some historic sites, downstream, the river opened up into a huge estuary with secluded bays and magnificent rock-walls. Because we were still travelling pretty slowly, the current nudged us down stream. So go with the flow we decided - it had been pretty good so far. Dana drove while I unpacked our food supplies ... and stored the alcohol away. The fridge could hold just about all our supplies, so cold beer and wine was not going to be in short supply on this trip. By the time I had finished that job we were in open water. I joined Dana on the upstairs sun deck and lay down on one of the banana chairs. The deck had a wire frame around it and canvas tied to that, so at my level, was pretty private. I slipped off my shirt and shorts and began to sunbath in my jocks. Dana turned around, the wind blowing in her hair, her face already relaxed in a way rarely seen during our working life. "Nice body, spunk," she said. I suddenly decided some wine would be nice right now. We had bought it to the boat in a cooler, so it was already pretty chilled. I climbed down still in my jocks, grabbed a bottle and a couple of glasses and clambered back up, also taking some sunscreen with me. Dana had taken off her shirt was now in a yellow bikini top. I asked her if she wanted me to put some sunscreen on her. Good idea she said, adding this holiday she was determined to get the perfect tan rather than simply burnt.

"Brown all over," I said. "You can do that up here."

"Yeah, I'd already noticed that," she said.

I stood behind her and rubbed in the sunscreen. As I did, my finger got caught in the string of her bikini top and pulled it undone. No big deal, it made it easier to rub the stuff into her back. The wind though, blew the top out at the front.

"That feels nice, the wind on my nipples," she said. "Don't worry about doing it back up. Just leave it hanging around my neck and I could put it on quickly enough if I need to."

I retreated to my banana chair. Because it was shielded from view, I tucked my jocks up nice and tight, exposing just about all of my front to the sun except the last thing you'd one to get sunburnt ... John Henry himself, put on my sun-glasses and settled into the chair.

Occasionally, I would open an eye and catch sight of Dana,steering the boat, the wind teasing at the bikini top, revealing various amounts of her breasts. John Henry must also have been watching, because it made him feel good, too!

After about an hour, she called out: "It looks like there a nice beach way over there, how about lunch and a swim?

"Fine by me."

As she pushed the boat left, the wind suddenly hit her from another direction and the bikini flew up and struck her in the face.

"This things a bloody nuisance," she said, and whipped it off.

Interesting, I thought. It was one thing to do that behind the screen, but obviously she felt okay in the middle of the river with no other people around.

After another five minutes, I thought I would do the right thing and go and get the lunch ready. I put my shorts back on and stood up. I was more than a little surprised to see another house-boat, about the size of the one we were supposed to get, only around 50 metres away. Either Dana was oblivious to this or she had decided she was on holiday and beyond caring about some of the civilities of her life hitherto. As we pushed on it looked both houseboats were heading to the beach.

"I think we might have some company for lunch," Dana said. "I'll see where they anchor and go to the other end of the beach."

I felt her ease off the speed as she waited for the other boat to choose its spot. Looking out the window, I saw the other boat cruise past us. The driver was a bloke about my age standing out the front. Behind him was a woman wearing only a pair of shorts. I think I guessed what might have inspired Dana to be a little bolder than usual ... competition. She always had that sort of streak. It was what made her good at job. Now the stakes were a bit different, out here on the river, but I reckoned she had probably seen the other woman, decided she looked just as good (which she did) and set out to prove it.

"They're going left, so I'll head right," she said.

"Port and starboard isn't it," I joked.

"Whatever, can't wait for a swim." A few minutes later we dropped anchor and then dropped into the water. A couple of times we hugged each other as we swam around the board. The water was warm and felt like silk between us.

"How good's this," Dana said, nodding at the boat. "We could have a party on this thing."

"Right now I'd settle for some lunch ... on board or on the beach ... we can take the dinghy ashore if you want."

"Ashore it is then," she smiled.

I grabbed the food basket and loaded it into the dinghy. I was a little surprised to find Dana already in the boat, still without her top, but said nothing. If she's forgotten, she's forgotten, or maybe her commitment to an all over tan was the priority. One thing I had learned over the years was never to push her on matters like this. She makes up her mind in her own way and gets on with it.

We spread out the picnic basket, ate lunch, drank some more wine, curled up in each other's arms and enjoyed the peace. I was surprised, again, to feel her hand reach into my shirts, but just like the new no top look, pleasantly so.

She quietly masturbated me to an erection and when I responded by rubbing her, she said, no this is just special for you. I wasn't about to argue ... it had been a while since we'd had the old no holds bar sex of our early days together. Both of us had jobs that required long hours in the office and a few more when we got home. Dana's work had been especially stressful over the past few months and when stressed, she found sex difficult.

When I was about to come, and she always knew that moment, she said with a giggle: "Time to go back to the boat and put all those bedrooms to use."

It wasn't long before we were going at it in the first bedroom we could reach which wasn't the one I had selected for us. Her shorts and knickers had come off quickly once we were back aboard the boat, followed by mine, and she gave me the sweetest head job I could remember in a while, mainly because it was the first in a while.

"Nice and relaxed," she said, removing my penis from her mouth for a moment. "You bet," I whispered back.

"Okay, let's get naughty!"

I felt one hand wrap around my balls, the other embrace by backside as she worked away on me.

Obviously, both of us hadn't heard the little dinghy pull up alongside, or the two people in it clamber aboard.

"Anyone there," a female voice said. "Hello!"

We both stopped and Dana put her head around the door of our room and called out "be there in a minute".

We quickly got dressed, well sort of. I only had my shorts in that room and so did Dana. Her bikini top was still up on deck.

I went out first.

"Hi," said the woman whom I recognised was from the other boat and who still hadn't bothered to put on a top. Well you do notice these things.

"I'm Emma and this is Jack, look sorry to barge in but we forget to bring matches with us and since the whole kitchen operates on gas, we're pretty well buggered."

"Not a problem, we can give you some."

As I went to our kitchen, I noticed that Dana had not only emerged but was introducing herself to Emma and Jack ... and not trying for a minute to go upstairs and get her bikini or head to our bedroom for more clothes.

The competition again. If this woman could, and so bodly, go topless, she could to.

"Look, why not stop and have a drink with us," Dana said.

"Really can't," Emma said. "We've been going since before dawn and we're famished so we'd like to go back and get our lunch."

"Well, if you're hanging around this spot for a while, why not come back later," Dana suggested.

"Sounds like fun, we had planned to stay here the night," Jack said. "The beach looks fantastic!"

They tootled off and I said to Dana "want to finish what we've started".

"Give me a second, I've got something I want to do, but hey super-stud, I'll be back soon.

She headed off to the bedroom. A few moments later she came back not dressed, as I suspected would be the case, but wearing just a pink G-string.

"Thought I'd surprise you," she said.

"You certainly have and you've just put it on and I am going to have to take it off."

"Right here," she said and edged the G-string down. So in full view of the sea-gulls and maybe Emma and Jack's runabout if it had a rear-vision mirror, we had stand-up sex. I love it because gravity does a lot of the work for you.

After we'd both come, we jumped into for a swim, both still naked, then climbed up the stairs to lie in the sun.

The noise of the dinghy awoke the two of us.

"Shit, it's Emma and Jack coming back," I said.

Dana leapt up and ran downstairs and threw my shorts up to me. I quickly put them on and stood up and waved as they came closer. Emma was still topless. Yes you do notice those things.

They had a big bag with them.

"Brought a few supplies," Emma smiled.

"I'll come downstairs and give you a hand to get them aboard," I smiled.

So down the ladder I went only to discover Dana was also on hand as crew ... dressed only in the G-string.

Whatever Jack might have been thinking, he didn't show it as he balanced in the little boat passing up the bag.

But once that job was over, I reckoned I saw both him and Emma give Dana the once over.

"Drinks," Dana said?

"Drinks," we all replied.

She poured out some wine and we talked around each other until we discovered a few things in common. They were, it would seem, the people who got our boat.

I felt a bit sorry for them. If they hadn't arrived so early, they would have been on this one.

But life's tough sometimes. I didn't say anything to them, nor did Dana who I noticed in between the conversations was looking absolutely stunning. Competition!!!

The sun started to set and Emma and Jack said they should head off.

Dana, though, insisted they stay for dinner.

"Yeah, not a problem," I said. "It was going to be steak and salad so no drama to throw on a couple of extra stakes."

"Fine," they said. So while I cooked and prepared dinner, Dana, Emma and Jack drank and chatted away.

It was almost dark by the time we had finished eating.

"I know we shouldn't on a full stomach, but I would love a swim," Dana said, "just to cool off for the night.

"Me too," said Emma.

"Be careful," I said. "Hey why not put on these lifebuoy things?"

The boat had a dozen around the side, so I grabbed two and they put them on and jumped in. It was amazing how they made their tits sit up out of the water.

"Good view," I mused to Jack. He just smiled back.

"Emma is not normally this relaxed but she was determined to just be nice and loose this holiday," he said. "She's had a tough time recently and this is the chance for her to really get some normality back into her life. She's an accountant and really feels compelled to conform to the stereotype at work. I sense she really wants to let her hair down now.

"So far, so good!"

"We helped the girls back on board. I slipped a CD into the sound-system.

"CD player, eh, we've only got a tape-deck," Emma said.

"You guys must be well off to afford something like this just for the two of you."

Guilt ran through my body but Dana and I kept the secret.

The music inspired Emma to dance and at one stage, as she moved past Jack and did a little lap dance type shimmy in his direction.

Competition! Dana was also up and dancing and the pair of them moved around each other. It was no strip-tease, since they were both all but naked anyway, but it was damn provocative for a couple of blokes whose own inhibitions had been diminished by sun, water, wine and good food.

A couple of times, they bumped into each other as they danced, and the next time, they actually kept in contact. Jack said quietly: "Every man's fantasy right before our eyes mate."

I thought "oh know". If there's one thing certain to get Dana's back up it's that blokie sort of talk.

She stopped and looked at me: "Well is it then?"

I shrugged sheepishly, the gamest I could get to saying yes.

"Well, Emma, let's make it come true."

"I'm not sure," she said. "I've never done this before."

"Nor me," said Dana, "but I reckon it's tonight or never, and never is such a long time."

With that, she reached and out hugged Emma to her her. Emma's response was a deep breath.

My God, I was thinking, what's the story here?

It was Dana's hands which first touched Emma's breasts, but her response was to do the same thing.

Then Emma slipped down and kissed her on the front of the G-string.

"Take if off me," Dana whispered. Emma did.

"Now do the same for me," Emma said.

Both naked, they pushed their pussies into each other while massaging their breasts and kissing each other with out of control tongue strokes.

Then one of Dana's hands left Emma breasts, slipped down her stomach and pushed into her sex.

Emma moaned.

"I need a man," she said. "Badly, badly, badly."

"Me too," said Dana, "and tonight we have a choice. Every woman's fantasy."

With that, she gently edged Emma towards me and moved over to Jack.

Skilfully, she removed his pants while giving him a deep-throated kiss.

I was too stunned to move. My sweet Dana was the agressor in all this. I ... I tried to gather my thoughts as she kissed him down his chest and slowly enveloped the head of his penis.

"Hey, what about me?" Emma brought me out of my trance.

Could I, should I? What do you do? Just what we'd done way back at the marina. Go with the flow.

I reached for Emma and took her in my arms. It was more slow and sensual when I had expected in this environment, anything but raw sex. That's what Jack appeared to be enjoying. I saw Dana stop her head job, stand up, and pull Jack into her. She then leapt up and wrap her legs around him. Stand up sex for the second time today.

Emma lay down on the rug and I began to climb on to her.

"What's good for the goose," she said and stopped me, then positioning me for a head job as well.

"I've never had anyone come in my mouth," she said. "I think it's now or never and never is far too long."

This was electric. I came, she smiled at me and forced a little out so that it dripped down her chin.

"God I've always wanted to do that," she said.

I felt a bit inadequate, unable to enter her with a deflating penis. But then I caught the view of my wife and Jack in the half-light. He was eating her while she had her head back, moaning wildly in between a breathless, whispered "yes, yes, yes".

I was hard very quickly and slid into Emma.

"Fuck me," she said. "Fuck me, hard, I'm a slut, a slut."

I did. Finally, we all rested. There were murmured "you okays" and stuff between Jack and Emma, and something similar between us.

The affirmative established all four of settled down to talk on the deck upstairs. It was mellow confession time.

Jack was right. Emma had convinced herself she needed to loosen up this holiday. She never went topless before but had found the courage to do it today and wouldn't care who saw her. She had got aroused she said at being in my presence without a top. Dana said the competition when the two boats passed had inspired her to do the same thing and the bolder Emma got, the more determined she was to keep up.

They stayed the night in one of our spare bedrooms. It was not really safe to go back to their boat late at night.

I heard Emma scream out three or four times "fuck me, fuck me, I'm a slut".

I was awake because Dana was keeping me that way.

After a logn while without, I reckon I had about four head-jobs that night ... and not all from the same woman. How good is this? And the holiday was not yet 24 hours old.

wonderful
wonderful
181 Followers