Top or Bottom?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think it's about time we found out don't you Tony."

"Be my guest any time James. How do you want to do this?"

The first time Sam had fucked me had been sensational.

"Like this," I said turning him onto his back and wriggling between his legs. I grabbed him just above his ankles and pushed his legs up and open until the tops of them were pressing against his chest.

"Mmmmm baby my favourite," he sighed as I slid a condom on, undid the lube and put generous portions of that onto his anus and my dick.

His arsehole seemed like a beacon that was beckoning to me. I rested my cock on his perineum so that some of it was pressed against his balls and lay on him between his legs. We kissed again, long and lingering before I shuffled my body a little so that the end of my cock was pressed against his hole.

"Ready Tony," I asked as I felt him grip my bum.

"As I will ever be, go for it sailor."

I pushed forward and saw him grimace as the knob of my dick stretched his sphincter. I slowed down and eased it further in very gently. The look on his face changed and the tension in his body reduced as I went deeper and deeper into his arse. Who knows what your cock actually presses against, but I was pretty sure that it must have reached his prostate so excited and aroused did he become?

I didn't move for some time and simply left my cock lying there as I took hold of his cock.We kissed a lot more and I squirmed my tits against his leg. That aroused me even further and now I simply had to cum and quick.

"You ready to be fucked Tony?"

"Yes do me, fuck me you tart."

I lifted the top part of my body up a little so that I could hold his cock. He was already holding it. I smiled and said. "Do you want to do that or shall I?"

"Do it together?" he replied as he started to wank himself. It was a gorgeous sight to see my cock buried deep into his arse as he jacked himself off.

I started to fuck him. I was not too fast, but did it with deep, slow thrusts that went far into him and then nearly came out.

I was near so quickly that I felt embarrassed, but fortunately he saved me by groaning.

"I am cumming James."

"Yes, yes, Tony cum for me so am I?"

It took just two more slow, deep thrusts for me to empty my cock into the condom and for Tony's cock to explode and stream his cum all over both of our stomachs.

I collapsed onto him my dick still deep inside him although of course it was starting to soften. But that did not perturb me for I realised that after fucking him I was now truly a versatile.

12