Top Shelf

Story Info
Nicole gets her chance to play with Wynonna's ass.
6.7k words
4.79
12.5k
10

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/22/2023
Created 08/28/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,006 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own Wynonna Earp. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

Author's note: This story takes place during Episode 7 of Season 1.

*****

"What! Your ass is..." Nicole Haught exclaimed, immediately doing something weird with her hands which she quickly put a stop to, "It's top shelf man, top shelf."

In response Wynonna Earp looked at her thoughtfully, downed another shot, and then suddenly lean forward to press her lips to hers. Nicole's eyes went wide and she moved her hands up to push the other woman away, but her hands once again betrayed her, only instead of making a grabbing motion while talking about Wynonna's ass it was pulling the other girl closer to her.

Then her lips betrayed her as they began kissing Wynonna back for a few long seconds as her eyelids slowly closed. Then Nicole regained control of her body again, enough to open her eyes and push Wynonna and herself apart. Which of course made Wynonna look hurt, which made Nicole feel even more guilty than she already did.

"Sorry, I thought- Wynonna began.

"It's okay." Nicole quickly soothed, "It happens all the time."

Wynonna frowned at this, then asked, "Wait, you are gay, right? Because, I mean you're a female cop? Isn't it like, a rule you have to be gay?"

"No." Nicole frowned, before quickly clarifying, "I mean, yes I'm gay, but it's not a rule or anything. I'm sure there are plenty of straight female cops."

"Oh yeah? Name one." Wynonna challenged, then when the other woman was thinking she added mostly to herself, "Also, good to know it's not because I'm a girl, you're just not into me. Fine. There goes my perfect track record with girls. It's fine. I mean seriously, normally I'm like lesbian catnip, but whatever. I don't do it for you. That's fine."

It clearly wasn't, so Nicole soothed, "It's not that."

"Then what is it?" Wynonna pushed, and then when the other woman didn't answer she guessed, "Is it because you think I'm too drunk? Because trust me sweetie, you haven't seen me drunk. This? This is barely me buzzed. But hey, if you're the one who can't handle her liquor, and don't think you can perform, I get it."

"I didn't say that." Nicole frowned, before she registered what Wynonna was saying, "Wait, what do you mean perform?"

"Duh, I'm looking for a hook up here, not a girlfriend." Wynonna explained, pouring herself another shot. "Which is doing you a favour, trust me, I make a lousy girlfriend."

" I'm sure that's not true." Nicole plicated, and then when Wynonna gave her a look she clarified, "Well, as long as you actually try"

"Maybe." Wynonna murmured dismissively, before against her better judgement pushing the issue, "So, if that's what you're worried about, I promised not to be clingy afterwards. Hell, we can pretend like it never happened, if you want. And yeah, if you like my ass so much, you can have it. I'm totally into that."

Despite herself Nicole couldn't help asking, "Into what exactly?"

"Ooooooh, you want specifics?" Wynonna grinned, taking her shot before gleefully adding, "Well let's see, the first girl I fucked ate my ass like it was her job, I've been hooked ever since. I've had girls and guys spank me, although I don't exactly remember who did it first. There's just been so many, you know? I haven't let a lot of guys fuck my butt, because I gotta save something for special occasions, but I'm in a good mood, and I've never had a girl fuck it before, so if you wanna, go for it. But it has to be right here, right now, before I change my mind. Plus the whole doing it in public thing totally does it for me. Oh, unless of course you've got a girlfriend. Trust me, I'm sick of making that mistake."

Nicole gulped, then she freely admitted, "I, I don't have a girlfriend."

Wynonna gave her a look, "What's stopping us then?"

Waverly Earp, Nicole thought. Technically they weren't dating, but there did seem to be something between them, and hooking up with her sister would definitely be a way to bring whatever that was screeching to a halt. Alternatively she could bring this moment she was having with Wynonna screeching to a halt by mentioning her thing with Waverly, although Nicole would never out anyone like that.

Of course she didn't have too, and she could easily gently turn Wynonna down, but that offer? That offer was just a little too intriguing, and maybe Nicole was a little more drunk than she thought, and definitely more horny after that offer, so despite part of herself screaming at her not to she just couldn't help but give in.

"Nobody finds out? Ever?" Nicole cautiously checked.

"It will be like it never happened." Wynonna promised with a gleeful smile.

Nicole nodded, took a deep breath, and then ordered, "Bend over the desk."

"Oh, now we're talking, Nicole." Wynonna said teasingly.

"Officer Haught!" Nicole corrected firmly.

"Officer Haught." Wynonna parroted with a grin.

This wasn't just because of Waverly, they were also in a public place, and it looked like Wynonna would be sticking around and would, hopefully, be a co-worker, and there were probably reasons which Nicole hadn't even thought of yet, or couldn't in her current state. Sadly they were all forgotten when Wynonna Earp stood up and bent over the desk they had been leaning against.

The bitch even wiggled her hot little ass, which were being hugged tightly by leather pants, practically making Nicole drool with lust and quickly standing up so she could get a better look. That was quickly followed by Nicole closing the distance between them and grabbing two handfuls of Earp ass.

In the process Nicole murmured, "Wow, seriously Earp, this ass really is top shelf."

Of course Nicole instantly hated herself for saying that, especially given the smug smile which she got from Wynonna because of it. Although even if that bitch wasn't looking over her shoulder Nicole would have been able to taste it. Not that she was even looking at Wynonna's face. No, not when top shelf Earp ass was being presented to her.

So instead Nicole just started shamelessly groping that butt, which as it turned out maybe more effective punishment than a spanking, because after initially enjoying this Wynonna very quickly grew impatient. Which honestly Nicole kind of enjoyed, especially when Wynonna started to beg for what she so richly deserved.

"Ah, come on Officer Haught!" Wynonna whined, "Spank me! Fuck me! Just pass me the fuckin' bottle! I don't care, just do something!"

Wynonna loved the power her body had over people, especially women. Men were always easy, at least in her experience, whereas she had to work with women. Although maybe not this one, as Officer Haught seemed ridiculously gay. And yet, while the redhead clearly lusted over her charms, she also possessed the ability to not only ignore her requests but just keep gently fondling her butt.

Which was fun, but just not enough. Then just as Wynonna was getting really frustrated Officer Haught delivered one hard strike to her backside, which had the Earp heir crying out with satisfaction, and happily providing more encouragement.

"Oh fuck yeah, that's more like it Officer Haught!" Wynonna grinned, "Spank that booty! Teach me a lesson for being a bad girl! Yeah, give it to me, AH!"

"Shut up Earp." Nicole growled, delivering another hard strike.

Of course this only made Wynonna smirk with triumph. It also almost made her talk back some more, especially as it might earn her a harder spanking, but why bother when Officer Haught was already giving her what she wanted better than most of her previous dates?

Seriously, she had fucked a lot of big burly dudes twice the size of Nicole Haught, and they somehow hadn't had the guts to smack her quite this hard? Were they all just pussies? Or was Officer Haught pissed at her for some reason? Whatever the case Wynonna welcomed the treatment she was currently receiving, even if it was a bit being infrequent for her taste, and she wasn't sure why her pants were still on.

As if reading her mind, at least about the latter thing, Officer Haught then announced, "Sorry Earp, but we all know that spankings are only effective if their the bare bottom kind."

"Mmmmm, my favourite kind." Wynonna cheeked, unable to resist.

"I said shut the fuck up!" Nicole snapped.

"Sorry Officer." Wynonna cheeked again, earning her another hard strike.

Then Officer Haught finally reached around to undo Wynonna's belt and then pants so she could push them down. She did this annoyingly slowly, and didn't even grab the underwear so she had to go back for it, but it also kind of stroked Wynonna's ego having this gay woman obviously salivate over the slow reveal of her ass.

She even grinned a little, and wiggled her ass, although the latter thing was mostly about reminding Officer Haught she was meant to be spanking her. Which actually worked like a charm, as soon afterwards Officer Haught gave her another hard strike, and then another, faster this time, the process repeating itself until it was actually harder than Wynonna was hoping for. Maybe a little too hard.

It wasn't so bad when Officer Haught was taking a few long seconds to grope her ass in between spanks, but gradually that was phased out, and the other woman started using so much force that Wynonna actually considered asking her to stop. Perhaps even making her stop.

Thankfully just as she had that thought Officer Haught stopped completely and went back to the butt groping, only this time it was a lot more like a gentle caress which caused some of the pain to fade away. Not that it was ever anything Wynonna couldn't handle. Hell, it had nothing on some of the things she'd gone through, especially emotional pain, but she was still glad it was over.

"Sorry Earp, I got a little carried away." Nicole admitted with a blush.

"It's fine." Wynonna said nonchalantly, before pointing out with another wicked grin, "But I'm sure you could think of a way to make it up to me."

"I'm sure I could." Nicole agreed with a smirk.

Nicole really did feel bad about taking the spanking perhaps a bit too far, but Wynonna really did just have such a spank-able ass, and there were so many reasons she wanted to not only spank it, but smack it as hard as she could.

From this woman's blatant lack of respect for the law, or just about anyone else around her, to everyone constantly lying to her and Wynonna being at the centre of it, to the fact that she may be ruining her chances with Waverly just for a quickie with this annoying woman.

Okay, that last one was mostly on her, but whatever. The point was Nicole had got carried away, and even though she enjoyed seeing those cheeks jiggle for her, and how pink they had become, it was now time to kiss and make up.

Instead of spinning Wynonna around and kissing her on the lips Nicole decided for a more direct approach. One which skipped a lot of steps, and went straight to kissing another pair of lips. Although in her defence, this was supposed to be a quickie, and this was still a public place, well, public enough, and of course Wynonna didn't complain. In fact it was exactly the opposite.

Perhaps too much the opposite, given just how loudly she cried out with pleasure as Nicole dropped to her knees and slid her tongue over Wynonna's pussy. Which was extra effective because in their current positions the lick ended up starting with Wynonna's clit, which Nicole had to admit, was intentional.

What was also intentional was the fact that she didn't stop with Wynonna's pussy. No, in what was a first for her she started with the other woman's clit, travelled her tongue over her pussy nice and slowly and then continued along her ass crack, sliding over Wynonna's butt hole in the process. Then Nicole pulled back, licked her lips to savour those flavours, and then thought what to do next.

Wynonna's pussy tasted good, and she really wanted to lick it some more, as she did with any other woman. But again, this was supposed to be a quickie in a public place, and Wynonna had promised Nicole her ass, something she normally had to talk other women into. Was Wynonna serious? Could she take it now? And just how far could she take it?

Not wanting to miss her chance Nicole pushed her face in between Wynonna's butt cheeks and began licking the other woman's back hole, which again got an annoyingly loud response out of the loudmouth brunette. But it also got a positive response, so Nicole continued the rim job, using both hands to spread apart those cheeks so she could get all the access she could want to Wynonna's ass hole.

Which soon included not just lapping away at that forbidden hole, but literally trying to push her tongue inside it. The last thing was normally very effective, but this time she got further than she was expecting, suggesting that Wynonna really was telling the truth about taking it up the butt before. And she may be willing to let Nicole take things further with her most private hole.

"Oooooooh fuck yeah, lick me Officer Haught! Fucking lick me, mmmmm, again! Do it again! Come on Nicole, don't keep me waitin'." Wynonna moaned during that first lick, then whined during the pause, before crying out with encouragement as the redhead started to rim her, "Ohhhhhhh fuckkkkkkk, YES! Eat my ass! Fucking lick my ass hole! Oh Officer Haught, mmmmm, that feels so good! Sooooooo gooooooooodddddddddd, ooooooh fuckkkkkkkk, eat my ass just like that, yessssss, rim me good, mmmmm, shove your tongue up my ass, if you can. Ohhhhhhh fuckkkkkk yeahhhhhhhh, oh Officer Haught, oh fuck!"

Wynonna knew she was being louder than she should be, but part of her kind of like the idea of being found with Officer Nicole Haught's tongue up her butt. It probably wouldn't surprise anybody, not really, and add to her legacy of being infamous. But also, what the redhead was doing was fucking awesome.

Because Wynonna had received rim jobs before, but they were always quick ones from men eager to move on to sticking their dicks in her ass. She never exactly blamed them, but now Wynonna was regretting not insisting on making them or another girl give her a real rim job, because Officer Haught was doing a truly amazing job. Then again maybe it wouldn't have been as amazing if the girl hadn't been as into it as Officer Haught.

Seriously, she was getting her face right up in there, not just licking Wynonna's ass hole but actually trying to push her tongue inside it. More to the point, she was actually succeeding, which took Wynonna by surprise. Thankfully it was a very pleasant surprise, and soon she was grinning wickedly and pleading for more. And not just more tongue.

No, Wynonna wanted Nicole's fingers up her butt, and after an annoyingly long time she got them. Even though Officer Haught rubbed all the fingertips of her right hand into her cunt she didn't enter it, and only pushed one finger into Wynonna's butt. At least initially. Then just as Wynonna was really starting to get annoyed Officer Haught pushed in a second, then gave her an offer she couldn't refuse.

"More! Mmmmm, I want more!" Wynonna moaned, more or less continuously, and then when fingers were finally added to the equation she whimpered and whined, "Oh fuck yes, give me your fingers! Finger my fucking ass, yesssssss, ooooooooh fuck! Fuck! Oh God, I can't believe I have a woman's finger in my butt! Mmmmm, and I can't believe you're the one doing it, Officer Haught. But trust me, I can take more than that. Yeahhhhhh, give me another finger! I want as many fingers as you can give me up that ass, ohhhhhhh fuck yes, give me everything you've got, Nicole. Come on, do it. Fuck me! Stretch me! Oh fuck yes, I want my ass stretched by a woman!"

"How about a strap-on?" Nicole offered, and then when there was silence raised an eyebrow, "You do know what a strap-on is, right?"

"Erm, yeah!" Wynonna said indignantly, "I've just never used one."

"Really?" Nicole grinned, "Would you like me to use one now?"

"On my butt?" Wynonna realised, before grinning, "Oh fuck yeah, strap-on fuck my ass! Mmmmm, fuck me up the butt with your big dick Officer Haught! Ass fuck me good!"

"Wait right here." Nicole ordered, slid her fingers out of Wynonna's ass and then playfully spanked it, "And finger your butt while I'm gone."

"Only if you wear your hat while fucking me." Wynonna negotiated.

Her only reply was the redhead, who was at the door this point, turning around and smirking, before disappearing and shutting the door behind her. They should have probably shut it a while ago, but seeing as no one had come from the sounds of someone getting spanked Wynonna doubted they would come now.

Still, she couldn't help imagining the incredibly embarrassing scene of a different police officer, or Waverly, walking in on her when her pants were around her ankles and she was bent over a desk. And God forbid they saw her freshly spanked ass. Although, to her shame, the thought of it was kind of a turn on, Wynonna moaning happily as she reached down and started rubbing her pussy.

Of course that was less about indulging in fantasy, and more about getting her fingers wet so she could push two of them straight up her own butt and wait as patiently as she could under the circumstances for Officer Haught to return. And she did, with her hat firmly on her head, a grin on her face and a bag in hand which she must have retrieved from her locker or something.

She then walked behind Wynonna so she could change without her seeing, the brunette rolling her eyes but indulging the redhead. She didn't even peak, meaning that she got the full benefit of Nicole Haught stepping into view with a cock now poking out of her unzipped pants, the other woman wisely choosing to remain as clothed as possible for this.

"Mighty fine cock you got there, Officer Haught." Wynonna cheeked while still fingering her own butt hole.

"Thanks Earp." Nicole smirked, opening the tube of lube she was holding.

"Wait, don't you want me to suck it." Wynonna pouted just before the lube was squirted onto the dildo.

"Maybe later." Nicole said dismissively as she walked around Wynonna's body again, grinning as she added, "Cheer up Earp, I'm about to fuck you like you've never been fucked before. Now spread your cheeks and keep that big mouth of yours shut. I want to enjoy this."

Nicole then continued stroking that lubricant into the strap-on, her mouth falling open slightly, as Wynonna Earp quickly pulled her fingers out of her butt and spread her cheeks, exposing the deputy's target.

Maybe she was just too distracted by Wynonna in such a submissive position, but Nicole could have sworn that the normally very opinionated woman had remained quiet, in the name of getting her butt fucked sooner, and that combined with the sight in front of her left her speechless, and silently staring, for a few long seconds. Then Wynonna awoke her from her trance, in the best way possible. That definitely got her attention, and more importantly, her to move.

"Come on Officer Haught, fuck me! Fuck my butt!" Wynonna pleaded, already giving up on the whole being quiet thing, "You want my butt? Take it! Fuck me! Come on, butt fuck me already! Oh yes fuck it, fuck me in the butt, fuckin'... oh fuck. Fuck... no, don't tease me. Give it to me. Give it to me or you won't get this top shelf Earp ass. Oh yes, that's it, mmmmm, more, more... More... AH FUCK!"

Given Wynonna had disobeyed an order it only seemed right to punish her by sliding the tip of the cock up and down her ass crack. That, and it was just fun to see Wynonna squirm, and hear how frustrated that made her. But of course it was not long before Nicole pressed the tip against the other woman's butt hole and began slowly but surely pushing forwards, causing Wynonna's anal ring to stretch wider and wider until the strap-on slipped through it and into Wynonna's ass.

MTL17
MTL17
2,006 Followers
12