Topaz: A Story of Restoration Ch. 01

Story Info
Topaz finds unexpected help in restoring her former position.
3.4k words
3.4
11.3k
1
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 11/20/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1. Identification and Abduction

Mistress, Miss Sapphire, didn't realise what she'd initiated when she ordered me to announce the appointment of Amber as Garnet's fourth mistress -- as our proxy to enable her ... him to exert more immediate control over our feminised male subject.

Amber had assisted Garnet in choosing a suitable female wardrobe in accordance with our instructions, and had supervised the fashion show whereby he had demonstrated that choice to us and to any one else who happened to be logged onto the free access internet site at the time. Mistress was sufficiently impressed with the result, and by Amber's compliance to our instruction to clad herself suitably, to make that appointment.

Ambers costume for her appearance on the web echoed our own, and Garnet's -- lace trimmed satin bra', panties, corselet, stockings and court shoes, with a hood that left only our eyes, nostrils and mouths uncovered -- except that hers was in shades of orange whereas Emerald's was in green, Sapphires in blue and mine was in shades of yellow. Garnet of course wore pink and crimson, and we had dictated that the rest of his femininity should comply with that same colour directive.

We didn't know then that Amber had access to an IT talent that was at least the equal of Mistresses, in the person of the young Asian who had undertaken the camera work for Garnet's fashion show. It had been the work of only a few minutes for Mistress to identify Garnet's home address once we had established contact with him. Amber's aide had identified us with equal ease.

I myself had been ensnared by Miss Sapphire and his sister, Miss Emerald, in an internet relationship of my own that had resulted in my becoming completely subservient to them and in him replacing me as partner, and Managing Director, of my own discreet courier service. Such was my position that I no longer carried out any active role in my own business but spent the whole of my time in their Holland Park home, serving them -- or rather, with Emerald serving him.

[Topaz's relationship with Miss Sapphire and Miss Emerald is described in 'Velvet: a Story of Obedience', parts 1 to 4; Amber's relationship is described in 'Garnet: a Story of Submission', parts 1 to 3 fp]

Mistress also didn't appreciate that Amber had recognised at once that he was a transvestite, and that she was fundamentally opposed to the concept of any man controlling women.

As she told me much later, "women are of course superior and have an innate right to dominate men. The severity of that domination depends entirely on the circumstances of the relationship."

*********

That Friday morning Mistress had decreed that both Emerald and I should be both bra'less and knickerless.

It wasn't always so; he decided when he wanted us to be particularly vulnerable during the day, whilst he was away at work, and equally at his return. Such desire on his part often coincided with the days when it was our duty to clean the front steps, Mondays and Fridays. And in consequence whoever was engaged in the task would be required to kneel with her back to the street, bending forward so that her short full skirt rode up exposing her unprotected buttocks and doubly unprotected quim -- not only would she be knickerless, but at Mistress insistence our quims and pudendas were properly shaved at all times.

I say which ever us cleaned the steps would be so exposed; almost invariably it would be me. In Mistresses absence, Emerald was my mentor ... or rather my tormentor. Only occasionally would she feel a need for self exhibition, and would undertake the task herself.

In addition to the absence or presence of underwear Mistress also dictated the remainder of our costume.

I was clad that day, as directed, in light a French maid style summer dress of white cotton overprinted in gingham checks in pale lemon -- with short 'puff' sleeves and short full skirts, but with the neckline scooped under my breasts. A tight plain translucent panel filled in across the front but did little to disguise my otherwise unprotected bosoms which pressed against the flimsy material ensuring that my nipples and aureole were clearly discernible, sepia coloured against the golden brown of my breasts.

As I knelt to accomplish my task of cleaning and refreshing the steps, with my bum in the air and my quim exposed to the binoculars trained on it by the practised hand of the old voyeur who occupied an upper storey flat in the house opposite, I became aware of someone behind me and that that someone was in a pretty agitated state, too.

Straightening and turning I was greeted by a pretty, slim girl ... young woman of Chinese origin, dressed in a slim skirted two piece suit of pale lilac linen; her nylon clad legs were of a slightly darker shade.

'Please,' she said, 'I need the loo ... desperately!'

Thrusting a piece of card into my hand she pushed past me into the house. I followed and directed her to the down stairs cloakroom. The card informed me that 'the bearer, Osborne Ly, suffered from an acute bladder complaint that made the cooperation of the public essential'; it bore the heading of a London Health Authority, and was signed with an undecipherable scribble. It occurred to me that, in western tradition at least, Osborne is a man's name not a woman's.

Slightly disturbed by now, and equally curious, I hurried into the security control room and tripped a switch to activate the hidden surveillance camera -- one of many around the house but this one situated in the cloakroom. Immediately, Osborne's image appeared on the screen; she was in the process of removing her skirt, presumably to preserve its unwrinkled state, revealing that her nylon clad legs were encased in stockings, not tights, held up by a lacy nylon suspender-belt of the same shade and that her lingerie was completed ... at least the lower half ... by a pair of delicate matching lacy panties.

She slipped her hands into the waist band of her panties to ease them down over her thighs to reveal that there was a good reason why she bore a masculine name; her panties had been encasing a pretty, sturdy cock and a set of testicles with a pubis and genital area that was shaved as neatly as my own.

Osborne sat down on the toilet seat as delicately as any woman, to empty his bladder, and when finished wiped himself with equal delicacy before rinsing his hands carefully prior to pulling his panties up and resuming his skirt. It was an obviously practised procedure; I wondered whether he'd had some training -- by a dominant woman. I met him as he came out of the loo.

'Okay?' I asked, then as he nodded with a shy smile on his face, 'Osborne; is that some family name? Usually, in this country, it's given to a boy.'

He blushed, prettily 'well, it is in my family too. I am a boy. It's my ... my mistress who chooses what I wear, and she has decided that she wishes me to be feminine; at least externally. She also insists that I do not try to pretend to be other than what I am ... what she wishes me to be, if anyone is sufficiently suspicious to ask.'

'Your mistress,' I said. Then, aware of my own singularly inadequate costume and suddenly experiencing a burst of fellow feeling, 'I know how you feel. I'm in a similar position although, as you no doubt noticed, I'm not required to disguise my gender.'

He left shortly after that exchange, only commenting further that he was on an errand for his mistress and that he'd better not linger.

Of course, I reported the incident to Emerald and later to Miss Sapphire, both of whom showed a degree of interest; in Miss Sapphires case sufficient to play back the tape of Osborne relieving himself, and revealing his true gender.

I will admit that my sympathy for the pretty little transvestite was fuelled by more than fellow feeling. Dressed as a woman, he was remarkedly similar in appearance and stature to a young Chinese female lover of mine, in days then long since past when I was definitely my own mistress, who had shared my flat for a while before she had had to depart back to Hong Kong. In those days I'd had a definite preference for 'skirts, pretty panties and stockings' in my female lovers, rather than 'trousers and sensible knickers' or 'tights' even going so far as to prefer stockings held up by pretty suspender-belts, rather than 'stay ups'; a preference I still maintain. And, since all that's happened in the interim, a preference that I now extend to include my male lovers -- although with my male lovers that preference is expressed as a stipulation; Any man who wants to pay court to me must dress himself as a girl; and become a passable one at that!

*********

During that time we ... Mistress maintained our scheduled internet control of Garnet, now with Amber in constant attendance, setting tasks that involved his continued public exposure in his femininity, under her control, with regular reports on his progress -- usually filmed. We'd also made contact with two other people, male and female twins in their mid to late twenty's; both brunettes of slender build with fresh, sallow complexions. Mistress, through Emerald this time, decreed that they should be re-named 'Opal' and 'Jet' respectively and that they should array themselves in white and black replicas of our own costumes.

Naturally, they too were given specific times to 'log on', immediately following the times appointed for Garnet and Amber, and they were instructed to masturbate and expose themselves on camera -- this time the act of masturbation being ascribed to the other partner. As Emerald instructed, at Mistresses command, 'each of you will use your mouths to bring the other off and clean the other up'. As in Garnet's case, Jet was instructed from the first that the initial exposure of Opal's cock should be through the leg of his lacy white panties; not by sliding down the waist-band, although his cock was to be replaced inside his panties again for the final moments leading up to and including the discharge of his load. Equally, Opal was instructed to initially displace the leg of his sister's panties to access her quim with his tongue, but to ensure that her panties were replaced for his ministrations to continue over the lace material in time for her panties to receive the full flood. Once they had both completed the task of bringing the other off to completion into their respective panties, they were instructed to swap panties for a period before discarding them for the remaining twenty minutes -- for the complete exposure of their genitalia including, of course, the full exposure of Jet's breasts.

So far Mistress had not yet started to issue tasks to our newest recruits.

*********

Within a few days Osborne, again clad as a pretty oriental girl in shades of lilac, returned with an invitation 'to the Mistress of the house -- in appreciation of the courtesy extended to my protégé' timed for two evenings hence at an address in Notting Hill. The invitation was extended to include 'your two delightful and helpful companions'.

That final codicil should have warned Mistress that there was more here than 'met the eye'. Osborne hadn't met or even seen Emerald during his previous visit.

The late summer evening being still extraordinarily warm, Mistress dressed in a Laura Ashley print dress, in shades of blue of course, over his usual choice of luxurious lace trimmed satin lingerie -- French knickers, camisole and suspender-belt -- with blue nylon stockings and matching court shoes. He decreed that Emerald and I should also wear Laura Ashley dresses, in shades of green and yellow respectively [quite difficult to find! ... fp], but that our underwear should be confined to suspender-belts and stockings only. For the outing he required that we be both knickerless and bra'-less.

Our dresses, Emeralds and mine, were long enough and of sufficient substance to adequately disguise our lack of essential underwear during the taxi journey to Notting Hill.

On arrival we were greeted at the front door by Osborne, dressed in a short, full skirted maid's uniform -- complete stiff outstanding with lace trimmed underskirt, cap and apron -- as before in shades of lilac. He smiled in recognition and ushered us along a corridor into a large, light, airy reception lounge. There standing to receive us was Amber and, at her side, Garnet. Both were dressed in the costumes we were accustomed to see them in -- lace trimmed satin bra', corselet and panties with matching stockings and court shoes -- but without the usual hoods that covered their skulls and the upper parts of their faces.

Mistress's face flushed and he made to turn to affect a quick departure. Perhaps he sensed what about to happen! There standing guarding the door behind us, were Opal and Jet dressed in their white and black versions of the same costume -- again without the hood.

'Oh no!' said Amber. 'You're not leaving yet.' Then, to Osborne, who had surreptitiously removed his dress and underskirt, to reveal that he to wore the same outfit, 'Amethyst my dear, would you please assist Garnet and Opal in helping our guests remove their dresses; I'm sure they'll find it a lot more comfortable!'

There was steel in Amber's voice for that last utterance. Enough steel to assure Mistress at least that there was little point in resisting. The three young men together, even dressed as they were in their femininity, were more than enough to overcome him, and there were of course the two similarly clad strong and healthy young women in reserve. From the first to, Amber must have sensed that I at least would align myself with her, even if Emerald was a bit of an unknown 'loose cannon'.

Suffice it to say that in no time, and without resistance, the three of us were reduced to our underwear. At least, Mistress was reduced to French knickers, camisole, suspender-belt stockings and shoes. Emerald and I were reduced to stockings, suspender-belts and shoes, our naked breasts and genitalia exposed.

'I'm sorry if you find this exposure humiliating,' Amber addressed Emerald and me, 'but really, two strong women like you should never have allowed a man to gain any form of control over you. Had you schooled him as you should, this wouldn't be necessary now! Amethyst, take Miss Topaz and Miss Emerald into the next room and supply them with the outfits we've laid aside for them.'

Meekly we followed Osborne ... now Amethyst, into the next room where he helped us into replicas of the costume the rest of group were wearing, suitable coloured as always to match our sobriquets.

Retuning to the lounge we found that Amber had awaited our return before continuing.

'Ah, here you are,' she said as we returned. Then, addressing herself to Mistress, 'firstly I'd better make introductions: Garnet and me you already know and you met Amethyst, as Osborne, when I sent him round to confirm that we had correctly identified where you live. Amethyst acts as my camera man, when needed, and is an IT expert.

'This is DCI Sharon Forbes, whom you know as Jet. Mistress Jet is the youngest DCI in the Met and she works in the Serious Crimes unit. Opal is Derek her twin brother, despite his somewhat slight build he is a gymnast of considerable talent. He is my and his sister's, personal trainer.

'It was at my request that Mistress Jet and Opal made themselves 'available' for your nasty little machinations; after I became involved through my sweet Garnet and became aware that you, a mere man, had so imposed yourself over two healthy young women that were your willing, or unwilling accomplices in subjugating others -- including, as far as you were concerned, myself and Mistress Jet. It was, of course, easy for Amethyst to trace your address and identity. Mistress Jet instituted a study of your background and discovered that you had recently been elevated to become Miss Topaz's partner in her Courier Service, and supplant her as MD. That was obviously suspicious, particularly as we were aware of her position in your household.

'This is where it stops!

'From now on you will always address me as Mistress Amber; similarly, Jet is Mistress Jet and Topaz and Emerald are Miss Topaz and Miss Emerald. Maybe at some later date if they prove themselves, they too will be 'Mistress'. You are now simply 'Sapphire' and will be subservient to all of us -- Mistress Jet and myself particularly. In the absence of your four female mistresses, you will answer to Amethyst, Garnet and Opal. That is, of course, unless you want to find yourself spending a prolonged period as a guest in one of Her Majesty's penal institutions. Believe me the dossier that Mistress Jet and her team have built up regarding your recent elevation is quite sufficient to ensure that. If you don't believe me there is a copy that you will study later, on that CDRom on the top of the table there.'

Amber now moved directly in front of Mistress ... Sapphire, and fingered the fine, lace trimmed satin of his lingerie.

'This is far to rich for your newly appointed status,' she said.

With a swift movement of her hand she swept his knickers down over his thighs and they slid down his nylon clad legs and subsided around his ankles.

'Arms up', she ordered and as he complied, mesmerised, she lifted his camisole in a single movement to remove it over his head. Sapphire stood before us all clad, as Miss Emerald and I had been earlier, in stockings, suspender-belt and shoes -- with the lacy froth of his knickers around his ankles.

Mistress Amber took the weight of his cock in palm of her hand. Despite Sapphire's best efforts, to his obvious mortification it began to twitch and stiffen and grow.

'Oh no! That won't do,' Mistress Amber said. 'From now on you will only allow yourself the luxury of an erection when permitted or ordered to do so by Mistress Jet, Miss Topaz, Miss Emerald or myself. We'll have to take steps to ensure that you comply.'

'Garnet my dear,' she turned, 'please fetch me the restrainers.'

We waited fascinated as Garnet disappeared to reappear a moment or two later with what looked like an enlarged ear piercer; which he handed to Mistress Amber. Turning to Sapphire she pinched his foreskin in the fingers of one hand and pierced the skin in the underside, inserting a small steel sleeper in the hole. As Sapphire gasped and double and made to clutch at his cock, Opal and Amethyst moved quickly to pin his arms and straighten him. Mistress Amber now pinched the skin on the front sac of his scrotum and repeated the piecing and insertion. Satisfied that all was secure, she picked up a small padlock and locked the two sleepers together, doubling Sapphire's cock under itself in so doing.

'There that should do it,' she said. 'Oh! Don't try to force it open, or displace the rings. They're all made of high tensile and durable steel. You'll only succeed in injuring yourself.' Then, swabbing the wounds generously in spirit and bringing renewed anguish to his face and body, 'you'd better make sure you keep the wound clean for a day of two, too. We don't want any infections setting in.

'Now ladies,' she said, addressing the rest of us, 'it's time we decamped for our new residence in Farnham Royal. The bags are packed into the car outside. We can call back to Holland Park to pick up anything you think we might need. Don't worry about Sapphire, a whole new life and a new wardrobe has already been prepared for him. We can all travel as we are.'

And Mistress Amber led the way out through the front entrance to the twelve-seat 'people carrier' that stood outside, with the virtually naked Sapphire still supported by Amethyst and Opal -- one on each side.