Topaz: A Story of Restoration Ch. 02

Story Info
Proper order is restored.
2.3k words
4.67
7.8k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 11/20/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

2. Proper Order Restored

The hierarchy of our new ménage, on the outskirts of Farnham Royal, was established from the start. Mistress Amber and Mistress Jet are the directors of our household, Miss Emerald and I constitute the 'second tier', Amethyst, Garnet and Opal each have their particular responsibilities, Sapphire is the general housekeeper -- responsible for the majority of the necessary cleaning, cooking, day-to-day shopping and general tidying.

The house itself is a large freestanding property in about an acre and a half of land, with access to the woodland areas that eventually lead up to Burnham Beeches -- built in the early 1930's but since sympathetically modernised. The upstairs accommodation comprises six suites of rooms with a Master ... or rather Mistress Bedroom, lounge and bathroom and a smaller Maid's room. Four of these are occupied by Mistress Amber and Garnet, Mistress Jet and Sapphire, Miss Emerald and Opal and me and Amethyst. As well as their other duties; Amethyst, Garnet, Opal and Sapphire act as our personal maids each responsible for keeping our private suites tidy and clean, and for their own and their particular mistresses laundry.

Amethyst is responsible for ensuring the smooth running of all the household's services -- electrical, water, gas and IT and maintenance of the gymnasium and the pool; Garnet, who quickly showed a surprising aptitude for horticulture, is responsible for the gardens and grounds; and Opal, the gymnast, is responsible for our personal fitness and the care and daily exercise of the horses that we keep in the neat stable block at the far end of the grounds.

The remaining two suites are maintained in readiness by Sapphire, for guests.

Downstairs, there are three or four reception rooms, opening off a large entrance hall, a modern kitchen, laundry room and a separate 'walk in' larder; two cloakrooms, a well equipped gym and a heated twenty five metre length swimming pool. The pool is built in a conservatory type extension, capable of being opened up to the outside when weather conditions allow.

Three times a week we all submit to Opal's direction in three-quarters-of-an-hour's gym training; followed by a three-quarters-of-an-hour's swim. For most of us this takes place Saturday and Sunday mornings and Wednesday evening. Mistress Jet joins us in these sessions if her Police duties permit -- otherwise she makes sure that she undergoes a personal session with her brother to compensate.

The house is the property of Mistress Jet and Opal, they having inherited it at the death of their grandparents, their own parents being already deceased. Mistress Amber, Amethyst, Garnet and I all relinquished the leases on our London flats and make regular contributions to the upkeep of the property and for household running expenses. On reflection Miss Emerald decided to retain the Holland Park house she shared with Sapphire, also inherited from their family, preferring to let it out on a series of short leases the rent on which amply funds the serviced maintenance and cleansing agreement and their share of the Farnham Royal expenditure.

*********

The eight of us arrived at our new abode having made a brief stop to pick up some of Miss Emerald's clothes and some of mine at Holland Park. Sapphire was clad only in suspender-belt, stockings and court shoes, and with the foreskin of his cock padlocked to the front of his scrotum through two steel rings inset in each. The rest of us still retained the costumes in which we were used to appearing on the inter-net -- lacy satin panties and bras', corselets with inbuilt suspenders, stockings and court shoes -- all in the colours appropriate to sobriquets.

We didn't know whether any one had noted our unusual apparel as we 'piled into' the people carrier, when we stopped to load at Holland Park or during the journey. I doubt if Mistress Amber or Mistress Jet cared either way, the rest of us were being swept along by their forceful and abrupt assumption of authority. The rest of us apart from Sapphire that is who, once he had scurried into the carrier, spent the whole time huddled in a corner seat trying to disguise his nakedness and trying to ease his abused cock and testicles.

The first thing our two mistresses did, at our arrival, was to sit Sapphire down in front of a VDU, with the rest of us also strategically placed, to view the CD containing the record made by Mistress Jet and her police team, of his take over of my discrete courier service by dint of the documentation and authority obtained from me under duress; at which time I'd known him and his sister as 'Ebb and Flo' and they had initially christened me 'Velvet'.

Much to my embarrassment, the CD included a copy of the record of my trip around London first buying matching underwear at various Dorothy Perkins outlets putting them on whilst still at the pay counter, then discarding them just as publicly at various locations -- French knickers, briefs, panties and finally a thong. Additionally, again to my utter embarrassment, there was a video of my journey to work on the underground overtly bra'less and of my subsequent public humiliation as I deliberately wet ... drenched my panties in front of my staff. I didn't even know until I saw it on the CD that that second sequence of incidents had been recorded: all reason enough maybe for me to accede to his domination, even if I hadn't also had to endure a night of physical and mental deprivation and torture before I consented to sign the authoritative documentation he had prepared.

Finally there was a record of Sapphire's assumption of the managerial position of my company -- in which he'd previously worked as my IT operator -- from which time he'd immediately assumed his feminine persona full time.

[The account of Mistress Amber and Mistress Jet's assumption of authority can be found in 'Topaz: a Story of Restoration Ch.1'; the history of Sapphire's domination can be found in 'Velvet: a Story of Obedience, Parts 1 to 4' and 'Garnet: a Story of Submission, Parts 1 to 3' .............. fp]

At the conclusion of the viewing Mistress Amber stated that 'no one is forced to remain here against their will. There will be a consequence only if Sapphire decides to leave: a copy of this CD will then be lodged with the PPC and I'm informed that it would then be highly likely that charges would be preferred. Any one who elects to remain will do so under the grounds that Mistress Jet and I will now explain'.

After which, as there was no intimation that any of us were going to withdraw, the two of them outlined the respective duties allocated to Amethyst, Garnet, Opal and Sapphire -- and announced that Garnet would be Mistress Amber's personal maid and that Sapphire would attend Mistress Jet. The allocation of Amethyst to me and Opal to Emerald was a matter of our choice. They also announced that 'this will be a totally feminine and feminised household' and that 'our four personal maids will dress and deport themselves accordingly'. 'For convenience' they added 'the respective colour schemes already adopted for our personal wardrobes would be confirmed'.

It was decreed that Mistress Amber and Mistress Jet would continue to work respectively at Ann Summers and the Met; I would resume my interrupted and usurped position as owner-manager of my courier service and Miss Emerald would join me as my PA. Travel to London would be by means of powerful motorcycles -- until such time as we had received adequate training Miss Emerald and I would be carried by Mistress Jet and Mistress Amber, both of whom were skilled motorcyclists of long standing. Our training would be carried out over a series of week-ends at the police training college at Hendon.

For their household duties Amethyst, Garnet and Opal were to be dressed accordingly in cotton underwear -- dainty panties, chemises and suspender-belts, all delicately printed with minute floral or other suitable decoration, and trimmed with broderie anglaise and little bows -- under plain linen blouses and skirts. Stockings would be worn at all times. Suitably matching fleeces, or wet weather jackets, would be worn for exterior work during cold or inclement weather. Sapphire was required to wear maid's uniforms at all times; with short frilly skirts and flounced and frothy lace trimmed panties and underskirts, complete with cap and apron; except for shopping expeditions when, initially always accompanied by one of the other three, he was to be dressed similarly to them -- in appropriate colours, of course.

In the evenings, and at holiday times, our four personal maids were required to submit to being dressed as their mistresses desired. That submission was extended to include their bed-time wear.

The only time that any of the eight of us were permitted to wear trousers of any sort was when we were actually astride a horse or, when suitably 'leathered', a motorcycle.

For our gymnastic exercises Opal, the hard task master, insisted that our 'vulnerable bits' be covered; we all wore Lycra briefs and sports bras' -- again in the appropriate colours. He also insisted that we showered before we entered the pool -- all eight of us together in the communal shower -- and that we didn't wear our sweaty gym clothes. We usually swam naked.

Sapphire was far more used to dressing en-femme at all times than the other three and had no problems with wearing his prescribed outfits, either at home or outside. It was surprising how rapidly he adjusted to his new role. He quickly developed routines, backed by schedules and reminders 'on system'. His new found content in his new role reflected on his attitude and demeanour. Whilst remaining at all times deferential to his four mistresses, particularly to Mistress Amber and Mistress Jet, he became assured and comfortable in his position -- which to be fair was quite a responsibility -- and woe betides any of us if we disrupted things to much or failed to keep our part in maintaining the smooth running of the household! We soon felt the rough side of his tongue and learned to 'pull our socks up'.

As his assurance grew our two Mistresses recognised his change of attitude and tacitly accepted his promotion from housemaid to housekeeper. Appropriately, they sanctioned a change in apparel from maid's uniforms to something approaching those worn by the other three except that, over his cotton underwear, long sleeved, high necked, straight skirted dresses replaced their shirts and blouses.

*********

One Saturday morning after our swim Sapphire dried himself off, dressed and set off to prepare lunch. The other three, Amethyst, Garnet and Opal, gathered their clothes up in their arms and scampered off in the direction of the stables. Once I'd dried and dressed I followed, intrigued by the thought of their naked dash across our grounds and wondering what they were up to. I stopped outside the block where I could hear a series of giggles and squeals emanating from the loft. I hesitated as I tried to decide whether to break in on them or not, my hesitation being long enough that all three of re-appeared now demurely clad, with little self-satisfied smirks on the faces. As I walked with them back to the house I became aware that they were all moving a little stiff legged, but I made little of it, deciding to possess my soul in patience until Amethyst came up to our suite later to help me prepare for our evening meal.

He duly arrived as I sat in my usual dishabille awaiting his assistance in showering and changing -- a mutual exercise in this case, as it was and is my custom to take him into the shower with me and to supervise his personal preparation for the evening.

At his arrival he somewhat shyly presented me with a pair of identical small keys attached to a small 'fob' key-ring to which, in turn, was fastened a small cut amethyst. My surprise was only too apparent. With a small, almost defensive, smile on his face he modestly removed his skirt and blouse, carefully folding them and placing them over a chair. Now, with equal care, he removed his chemise and stood for a moment in panties, suspender-belt and stockings. Carefully again he unclipped and removed his stockings and, reaching inside his panties, unfastened his suspender-belt to stand for a moment clad only in his pretty lilac panties. Slipping his hands onto the side of his panties he drew them down over his hips and thighs until they could subside under their own volition down to around his ankles. Now he turned full face to me to display his sweet, sturdy cock -- shackled like Sapphire's, with the underside of his foreskin padlocked to the front of his scrotum, with the help of two steel rings.

He spoke for the first time since entering the suite, 'Only you, Mistress, have the key to release me at your pleasure.'

It is perhaps the greatest gift I have ever received from a lover.

I learnt later that Garnet and Opal were equally restrained and that their mistresses too were the only possessors of the keys.

It was only later, when we both retired to my bed for the night, that I unfastened his padlock to release his potency, before I clad him in my usual choice for his nightwear -- lacy, satin French knickers and matching camisole; I myself sleep naked unless for sanitary reasons I need a pair of satin briefs.

For the moment I allowed him to bathe me all over under the shower, as I did him, and then dressed both of us in exquisitely dainty, lacy satin underwear under a flowing, long skirted, tight bodice dress, made up our faces and dressed our hair, ready for the evening meal.