Topless City

Story Info
How it all began.
14.3k words
4.42
42.8k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nerfstar
Nerfstar
167 Followers

Brandy Allen Darling woke in the hotel room she had been given for the night. I assume she went about her normal morning duties. At eight thirty she called the desk as she had been told to do when she was placed in the room the night before. She was told that the man she came in with the night before hadn't yet rang through. The man she came in with, Brandon William Foster, called the desk at nine.

I sent for Nora Sullivan and Alan Peters when Brandy had called and we headed for the lounge for the orientation. They had volunteered, not for the first time, for this duty for the new employee training and had actually been in the building for about an hour before the first call. The two continued on to let the two out of their rooms while I stayed in the lounge I was in and they were all going to be coming to. It wasn't that the two were prisoners, just that the two needed to go through the orientation to the town before they went into the city.

Nora and Alan led the other two into the lounge. All four were wearing the standard uniform for the hotel chain that we work for. The uniform consisted of black slacks and shoes with a green Asian style jacket that buttoned up to the neck with golden buttons and the hotel logo on the left hand side of the chest. I was seated on the couch in the modified uniform of green spandex pants with the hotel logo on both hips, with small pockets attached to the back of the pants that could be tucked in or left to hang out, and black shoes, and for today a black blazer. This modified uniform was only for this hotel, my hotel. I'm the manager of this hotel and I'm the one most of the town comes to, to do what I was about to do with Brandy and Brandon.

Most of the other managers in the chain send me their trouble makers, they call my hotel the dumping ground. I know their doing it to try to get the trouble makers out of working for the chain. Honestly, I don't mind. I understand what they're thinking, I just play a game with the new people. This lounge is the first step in the game. If the new ones don't like what they hear in the lounge, they are allowed to leave and quit. If they don't have a problem, then they start working. There are other things that happen later, but let's start here.

I waved Brandy and Brandon to seats in the chairs opposite where I sat. On the table in front of me were their HR files and glasses and a pitcher of water. I had the files opened to their statistics and pictures. Brandy is five foot five and one hundred twenty pounds. Brandon is five ten and two hundred ten pounds. I could see that both were physically healthy, but soft. Both had brown hair and both wore it at least shoulder length, with his being longer than hers and he had his in a ponytail. She had gray eyes and his were brown. They both looked nervous, and a little confused, as they sat down.

"Hello, Brandy, Brandon, I'm Melanie Parker," I said with a smile, trying to relax them. "I know this whole thing is a little weird, but it's the way we in this town introduce new people to the town. For the next hour or so, you can open the top few buttons of your coats and relax a little. Now I am going to tell you a tale that will explain most everything about this city and why we do this." I waved my hand to indicate the room.

"Ok," said Brandy while Brandon nodded. I wasn't expecting anything else and smiled.

"Now all this started about five years ago," I started leaning back into the cushions. Before we get into the story for you, the reader, let me describe myself. I'm five foot seven inches tall and a hundred twenty pounds, well muscled. I've been wearing my light brown hair the same since I became a manager at shoulder length without bangs. My eyes are blue and I've been told very expressive.

***

One day while I was working behind the front desk, I was approached by one of our guests, a woman in her late twenties or early thirties, that was staying in our Presidential Suite. She asked me if there was a way that she could sunbathe topless around the pool. She explained that she didn't like tan lines and that she tanned naked at home. I told her that I would investigate, as I didn't know if it was legal or even if our chain allowed it. I had only been here for about six months and with the company for only a couple years. I rose to manager quickly from my first position as a night desk clerk.

Anyway, after the guest walked away, I sent off an email to corporate HR. I then called my friend, Wanda Tucker, who works in the city archives. I asked her if she'd do a little research into the laws of the city to see if there was anything.

An hour before I went off shift I got an email back from HR basically saying, topless sunbathing can be done on any property of the chain as long as it is legal in the city where the property is. I smiled while I read that email. I knew I needed to make sure the laws would allow it. I was just happy that corporate was going to allow one of my guests to enjoy her stay that much more.

About five minutes before I was to quit for that day, I got a call from Wanda asking me to come by her job. I clocked out on time and walked over to city hall, not far from the hotel. Wanda works in an annex next to city hall. I entered to find the records room empty, or so I thought. I called out and she came around a shelf with a silly grin. She then grabbed me and pulled me around the counter to a table where a large book was sitting open.

"Check this out, girl," she said to me pointing at a spot in the book. I leaned forward and slowly read what she pointed at. The book was a book of laws. The spot she pointed at was a law stating that a woman may be without a top anyplace a man is allowed to. Also the next law stated that a quarter mile of the city beach at the west end was marked as clothing optional.

I stood up shocked and asked, "Are these laws still valid?"

"I found that law from 1969 about thirty minutes after you called me. I've spent the rest of the day digging to see if it had been overturned. I've ignored everything else to confirm this. I haven't found anything that overturns this law," she said. "It looks like people just forgot about it and the city has gone on covering the women and arresting people if they get naked on the beach. I know that no one does though, being a born local and all."

"What exactly do you mean?" I asked, confused.

"I'm saying that I'm going to get topless as soon as I get out of here," she giggled. Wanda was always the wild one between us. In fact, most people that know her call her The Wild One to her face and behind her back, to which she doesn't mind. I had met her shortly after I moved to town at a bar and we became fast friends. She has a body that looks a lot like the musician Shakira including the hair, blonde and wavy. She is the same height as me at five seven and lighter by at least five pounds. Her blue eyes flashed was she giggled.

I was shocked, but didn't say anything. We left shortly after that and true to her word, she took her blouse and bra off right in front of her job. Her chest was tan with two bright white triangles over her large B-cup tits with small light brown nipples. She laughed and handed her clothes to me as we headed toward her apartment. We made it there with no one seeing us. I know because I was acting paranoid and looking around the whole time.

This day was in early summer. At her place she said, "Let's go to the beach and get a full body tan."

"I don't know if I can do that. Give me a second," I said. I stepped outside her apartment to clear my head and take a moment to think things through. While I was out there, I called back to the hotel and was connected to the guest to let her know that she could do as she asked. I also let the desk staff know about the whole thing. I knew that they would get it out to the rest of the staff. I also knew that some of the guys would try to snoop, but my direct reports would know how to handle them.

After the phone call, I went in to find Wanda wearing bikini bottoms and sandals. She was also holding a beach bag. She giggled at my shock. I should have known she was still going to be topless, but the bottoms were a little on the brief side, almost showing everything. They weren't a thong, but half her butt was visible. "Let's go get you something other than your uniform, girl."

I let her lead me out of her apartment and to mine, which is about six hundred yards from hers, without me putting up any kind of fight. I did want to change out of my uniform and head over to the beach for a little sun bathing. In my place we argued for a good thirty minutes or more before she finally convinced me to go topless with her, so I pulled on my bikini bottoms and sandals. She put my towel and a bottle of water in her bag and we left. I have C-cup tits and had smaller triangles of pale skin than Wanda with pink nipples.

This time I was relaxing a little, but I was still trying to see everywhere because I didn't want to be caught unaware. I knew that I would draw more attention if I covered my chest with my hands while we walked, so I walked with my arms down even though I wanted to. On the way we both realized we were hungry. We knew we weren't that far from our favorite restaurant and she suggested we swing by.

At the door I remembered that Mama's doesn't do take out. Oh sure, they do doggie bags, but they don't make food that isn't eaten in the restaurant to start with. I stopped Wanda from stepping inside just as she pulled the door open. Mama's is the best Chinese food in town, actually I think it's the only one in town now.

Mama, herself, had seen the door open and wondered why no one was entering, so she came to the door. Even though I'd only been in town a short while, Mama knew me and she definitely knew Wanda. Wanda's born and bred in this city. When Mama saw us at the door, she smiled and said, "I was wondering if anyone was ever going to remember that law." Mama is Mei Kim. She is probably five foot nothing and intimidating, even though I don't think she has ever weighed over a hundred pounds in her life. She was in her late fifties, but looked like she might have been in her early forties. I always see her with her black hair pulled into a bun. That was until certain events later in this story. Everyone calls her Mama, and only rarely does anyone hear her called by her first name.

We both looked at her in surprise about her proclamation and Wanda said, "You knew about this law and you never told me?"

Mama laughed and said, "Do you want to eat?" We nodded and she grinned at us. Now remember, the law said anywhere a man is allowed without a shirt, and a man must wear a shirt in a restaurant. At least that's what I thought. Mama then grabbed each of us and pulled us into the restaurant. She was so quick that Wanda almost dropped her bag.

She took us to a two person table near the kitchen, but still visible to the whole place. There were four other customers in there, two guys by themselves and a couple near the front. All of them were looking at the two topless women in bikini bottoms that Mama had dragged into the restaurant. She knew what we liked and went into the kitchen to get the order going. It disturbed me a little that she learned what I liked, but it makes my time easier and I'm happier about going there now.

While we were settling down, including the other customers, Mama's daughter, Penny, came out of the back. Penny was a part of our group of friends. The first thing she saw was us and she shrieked. She rushed to us, but didn't know what to do about us. Penny is around five foot three and maybe a hundred ten pounds. She always wears her black hair back, held that way by chopsticks unless she's on the beach. Both mother and daughter proudly carried their Asian features. Before Penny got really worked up her mom came back out with our drinks. We hadn't said a word about food or drink other than telling her that we wanted to eat and even then all we did was nod, she knew us so well.

Mama quickly diffused the situation by explaining the law that Wanda had just found. Mama told us that she was one of the large group of women in the city that had pushed for the law to be enacted. She also told us that she was bummed that things had changed, where the law got buried. She also explained that she had followed the trend as the law disappeared. As her last statement to the room as a whole, she told us that she was going to allow any customer in, be they man or woman fully dressed or like Wanda and I were.

The woman of the couple looked at us then at her man. They grinned at each other and both took off their shirts, she wasn't wearing a bra underneath. This caused Mama to laugh and clap. Penny then went and talked quietly with her mother for a moment at the cash register desk. As they pulled apart, Mama laughed and the women went in the back again. When they returned about two minutes later, they were bringing our food to us and were topless too. Penny was dressed like us and actually joined us at the table. She told us that she would like to join us on the beach and we agreed. They both had tiny breasts, maybe large As, with dark chocolate colored nipples, and neither had a tan.

After a couple minutes everyone relaxed and acted no different than we would had we been dressed. We ate and had fun for about forty minutes. During that time no one else came in and most everyone left, with the three of us leaving along with the couple. They went their own way and we ended up at the beach. I laid out on my back and wasn't really surprised - but I did get nervous - to see Wanda strip off the rest of her clothes, showing a small patch of hair over her vagina, before getting down on her towel. Penny stayed topless like me. The rest of that day the three of us stayed at least topless. I was learning that I loved being topless, because of how freeing it was. We went back to Wanda's and stayed the night. I returned to my place in the morning and dressed for work.

At work I was informed of a few of the guys trying to see our guest, who was happy that she was allowed to tan topless. The day went by and I saw her walk through the lobby in both pieces of her bikini. Most of the time she was with at least one person sometimes with a guy and sometimes with a woman. I talked to her when I saw her and gave her the whole lowdown on the law and everything. As I was finishing up with her we saw a guy walk by heading to the pool without a shirt on. She asked if that was allowed and I said yes, so following the law she took her top off too as she went to the pool, her guy was already out there. Some of the lobby personnel gave reactions to seeing her topless, but since most of them were working with other guests at the time they couldn't really do any more than a widening of their eyes.

The rest of the day went by quickly. The guest came and went in just her bikini bottoms and a skirt at different times, but she never left the property that I saw. I ended my day seeing another woman without her top, but again she didn't leave the property. I called a sign maker in town to get signs that could be posted on the property to inform the guests of the law. After work I walked over to see Wanda.

Again I didn't see anyone when I walked in the records room. After I called out, she poked her head around the same shelf she had come from behind the day before. She looked around a little, seemingly to make sure no one was with me, then she came around the corner with a mischievous smile and nothing on above the waist. I must have shrieked a little as I asked her, "What the hell do you think you're doing?"

She giggled and answered, "Yesterday after work was fun and I wanted to continue to be topless. I wore my blazer to work with nothing under it and hid in the back most of the day. Tanya covered the front desk here most of the day after I talked with her. She agreed to do it only if she was allowed to be topless sometimes at work too. We set up a schedule where the two us will trade off days of toplessness. I'm not going to enjoy the days I have to be dressed." She pouted at the end and grabbed her blazer. She led me out without putting the coat on and we went to my apartment. We changed there and went to the beach with a quick stop by Mama's where we picked up Penny and saw that Mama was wearing a light coat with nothing underneath. She said she was trying not to scare away her customers. She also said what she said the day before was still being allowed.

Shortly after we reached the beach Wanda stripped again. I was surprised to find she had gotten rid of her pubic hair, which she has kept gone since. As we all settled down the police came and arrested us. Since Wanda knew most of the police, they were nice enough to allow her to put her bottoms back on, so the three of us were processed for being only topless. They were gentle with us as they took us to jail. All the while we were arguing with them that what we were doing was legal. Obviously they didn't believe us.

We were put in the very cold holding cell with two other women who seemed like they might have been prostitutes. They gave the three of us topless women the evil eye and stayed away from us. Penny had called her mom while Wanda and I couldn't think of anyone to call. Wanda had quit talking with her parents because of some issue they had about her attitude or something. She doesn't talk about it.

An hour after we were put in the cell, we were let out as a woman in a sharp skirt suit came up to us. The officers gave us jackets and told us that we had to wear them. The woman in the suit introduced herself to us, as we put the jackets on, "Ladies, I am Teresa Hewitt, attorney-at-law. Mama has contacted me about your case. Please let me take you to my office and we can talk about this case." She smiled and handed each of us her card. Since all three of us were worried we agreed. She took us by car to her office. Teresa is five foot five and one hundred twenty-five pounds. She had her bottle blonde hair in a respectable bun and wore glasses over her brown eyes.

Once we were inside her building she told us that we didn't need to wear the jackets and we happily took them off since they weren't comfortable on our nipples. I know that because we were all complaining about it. We held onto them as she led us to her office. Before we went into the office itself, she had one of her assistants take the jackets to a closet. The assistant was a little shocked, but did as she was told. Ever since I started working in a hotel, I paid attention to people, and I recognized the assistant as the woman from the couple in Mama's that first day. While we walked through the law office I had noticed that there were only women working there, and not a one got pissed at us being topless even though most did show surprise at seeing us.

In the office Teresa had us sit on the couch in the room while she went to the desk at the other end of the room. I don't think any of us were paying attention to Teresa because the office with its opulence held it. When she joined us she too was topless, her suit coat, blouse and bra were on her desk. Her D-cup chest was tan save for a small triangle around her pink nipples. "I didn't realize how freeing this felt," she said sitting in a chair facing us. "Even with the pull of gravity." We all laughed a little at that. After the laugh, which calmed us a little, we spent over an hour in that room with her talking about the case. She had copies of the law and other things for our arraignment which was scheduled for the next day. Actually most of the discussion had been Teresa wanting to know how this all started.

She also told us that we were going to have to stay with her until our time in court. We were going to be allowed to go to our homes to get clothes that she was going to pick out for us, that was because she wanted us to look a certain way. Teresa and Mama had worked it out with the police that we would be in Teresa's custody until bail was set, that was why we were going to stay with the lawyer.

Nerfstar
Nerfstar
167 Followers