Topless City

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nerfstar
Nerfstar
168 Followers

After the meeting was done in the office, Teresa pulled her suit coat on, leaving it open, and led us out of her office. She put her blouse and bra in her briefcase while we waited for the assistant to get our jackets then she led us to the car. First place we went was Wanda's. She selected a nice blouse, the blazer that Wanda had worn that day, panties, a skirt and nice flats. Next was my place where she got a similar outfit. At Penny's we met up with Mama, who said she'd be there for us in the court. Penny's outfit was a loose flowing pair of pants with panties underneath, slippers, and a Kimono.

Teresa had a nice house, but we were going to have to share a bedroom. We didn't want to burden Teresa all that much, we were friends that had all slept in the same bed before, and she wanted us to stay close to her. That meant we were in the bedroom right across the hall from her in a king sized bed. Another reason she wanted us to stay close was to make sure that if the cops came by, there wouldn't be any issues raised about us staying downstairs while she was in her room upstairs. We spent the night topless, but when Wanda asked about getting naked Teresa nixed the idea for that night. She said that she didn't want any problems, if the cops came by. The cops never stopped by, if you were wondering.

The next day we dressed and I asked her about the no bra thing. She wasn't even wearing one. Her answer to my question was that she didn't want us to be uncomfortable and she figured we were going to win. We didn't know what else she was planning.

Our time in court was early in the day and luckily on my day off. As far as any of us knew at the time no one except the cops that picked us up knew who we were and what had happened. That was confirmed when we got in the court. We sat together, with Mama right behind us, and watched Teresa do her work for about twenty minutes. She gave copies of the law to both the judge and the prosecutor and in short order the judge let us go. He said that we had been following the law and as such the case against us was tossed out. We cheered a little and hugged each other and Teresa, then before we left the courtroom, Mama gave us all hugs and left for the restaurant. Teresa grinned as she led us out of the court and out to the steps outside the courthouse.

She surprised us by stopping at the top and taking off her coat and blouse, making her topless. As we headed down the steps she encouraged us to join her. By this time I was liking being topless, even though it had only been a couple days, so I was happy to join Teresa. I don't know who was first to join Teresa, Wanda or myself, but I do know Penny was the last. She complained about the kimono being too much as she finally got it off. Teresa took us to her car, where we put our tops in, then on to a food truck. Before we were able to order, we were arrested again.

This time we spent the night in the cell topless because the cops didn't want to give us anything. We figured that they did that so they could look at our tits all night, but we didn't care since we knew we would win again. There were no other people in the cell with us. The next day we found Teresa's assistant there with our tops - just the blouses - and Teresa's briefcase. We went into court and shortly after we were released again. Teresa didn't repeat the day before, but it did get the point across to the cops. The law was upheld for the all women to be topless in all areas a man is allowed. That included Mama's for the time.

A month later we were dining at Mama's. Wanda, Penny, Teresa, her assistant Blaze, Wanda's coworker Tanya, and me were seated at a table near the front window. Blaze is the woman's nickname, her real name is Donna. Blaze is almost the same as Wanda, but she has Auburn mid-length hair. That and her temper got her the nickname from one of her high school coaches. Tanya is African-American with caramel colored skin, light brown hair that she keeps cut in a bob. She is five foot seven, one hundred twenty-five pounds, and has C-cup tits topped with chocolate colored nipples. Mama was moving through the room topless too.

As the front door opened everyone glanced over and we were all surprised to see a flood of police. Again we were arrested. Everyone at our table, Mama and the other two people that were there topless, one of them was a guy. We were marched out of the restaurant, this time people watched. That was partly because people, mainly guys, watched Mama's a lot during that time to see topless women as it had kind of become topless central. Teresa told us that she was expecting this to happen when we got put into the cell. She admitted that she didn't know exactly when it was going to happen, but she figured that they were going to try to stop the movement and stop Mama from allowing topless people in her restaurant.

We all spent the night in the cells topless again. The guy was put in a different cell. In the morning another women from Teresa's firm brought us all clean clothes. We then were taken to the court room. There Teresa said she was going to be representing all of us. The judge didn't kick us loose without bail.

After our bail was set at fifty thousand a piece, I called the guest that had started us down this path. She and I had become friends in the intervening time between her question and this time. She had left the day after our second night in holding. She did return every weekend after though. We ran into each other at different times and started talking.

I called her to ask for her help. She had a lot of money since she stayed in the same suite every time she and her friends came to the hotel. She quickly agreed to cover us. She also told me that she would back us until the law got off our backs. When I told Teresa, she was ecstatic.

For the two weeks until our case went to trial - it is a small town after all - there was a police officer stationed outside Mama's. All of us went topless around town and carried tops with us to put on at Mama's. It was a strange time, because everyone looked at all of us weirdly. It did bring a few more people to our side, as it were. By this time there were around fifty women in town that would walk around like us. Guys liked seeing all the tits, but the three of us - Penny, Wanda, and I - made sure the guys knew they should join us, and most did.

The trial, as it was, was two days in court. Teresa had all of us looking sharp and didn't allow us to go topless during it, which sucked. She kicked ass in court as far as I could see. At the end, there was a compromise. Basically we made a new law right there. It was that topless people would be allowed in a welcoming restaurant as long as they do not have to do any interacting with food. That meant no buffet would allow toplessness. The workers of the restaurants may be visible topless, but must have a clear top on. That last one meant that when Penny and Mama worked, they had to wear clear smocks. The smocks were made of plastic to start with, but I worked with a local tailor to find a better material.

A week later, everyone that had been at the table in Mama's, except Teresa, was at the beach on the clothing optional section. Wanda, Penny, Blaze and Tanya were fully naked, up to and including hairless. Like I said, Wanda has been bald since the day after finding the law. The others had started getting naked on the beach after the second arraignment with Tanya joining Wanda first. Penny did it last with only a week before the arrest at Mama's. She had told us that she had been shaving for most of her life. Blaze joined the women in the nude the first time she joined us on the beach. The rest of us were topless. Then I had a moment of clarity - I don't really know what it was - and joined them in the nude.

Not five minutes later the cops arrived and took all the naked people on the beach to jail. This time they wouldn't let us put on our bottoms. Only when we were put in holding, again alone, did we get blankets to wrap ourselves in, Wanda and Tanya stayed topless with the blankets wrapped around their waists. Ten minutes later, Teresa arrived having been called by Blaze. She was wearing a skirt and blazer. You could see that she wasn't wearing anything under the blazer. Teresa had pulled strings to get us out into her custody again, and she had brought dresses for all of us. We dropped our blankets and pulled on the dresses in the holding cell.

We all went to Teresa's and this time everyone slept downstairs in the living room. This time anyone was allowed to get naked, and the archive ladies and Blaze stripped soon after we got to the house. Before we went to sleep everyone else stripped. I still think the cops did it on purpose, but right after the lights were turned off they knocked on the door.

Knowing that the cops were going to see her clients naked, Teresa answered the door naked. The two cops, both women, entered and walked through the house, checking every room for something. Obviously they found nothing save the six naked women in the living room waiting patiently for the cops to leave so we could get to sleep. They nodded and told us that they were on our side, and were just following orders to check the house.

The next morning we dressed to look good and headed to court. There Teresa got us off and out in less than twenty minutes, again just using the laws that were enacted in 1969. The judge stated that we needed to purchase and post a sign before we could go naked on the beach again. I laughed as we exited the courthouse. Our benefactor had set up an account for us, mostly to put Teresa's firm on retainer for these cases, but there was easily enough to buy multiple signs to be posted along that stretch of beach. Teresa and I headed to a sign maker while the rest went off to work or home.

Wanda pushed the envelope the most. Like I said before, she's known as The Wild One, so she always tried to get away with as much as possible. It took a couple days to get the signs made, but she didn't care and got naked at the beach. She was arrested daily before the signs went up. Someone from our group was with her always and they called Teresa, who was able to get Wanda out without taking the case to court. After the signs were up Wanda actually walked the street near the beach naked, testing how far out nudity was allowed. Again Teresa was able to get her out, but not before going to court and working with the court to set limits in dress and distance from the beach.

At the beginning of my next shift after the nude beach arrest, I was called by corporate. My direct boss at corporate headquarters asked me to come to headquarters, you know the type of request that sounds like an order. I spent the rest of the day working on getting things ready for my trip there.

I spent a week at corporate, most of the time answering questions. It started with me and my boss, then I was escalated all the way to the CEO and the Board. Everyone was asking about my arrest report, which showed all the times I had been arrested for this movement, and what was happening in my city. That meant more story telling. Finally after I told my story to the Board, did I have to sit by and wait. I was more or less confined to my hotel room for two days waiting for them to decide my fate, and for my own comfort I was nude which delighted the room service employees. Obviously, since I'm here, they let me return. Their one request, stop getting arrested. I told them I would try, and have tried my damndest to do that.

When I returned to the city, I found a lot had changed. Almost every woman in town was now walking around topless, and so were most of the men. Like I said before, we women that led this movement made sure the men knew that they should lose their shirts too, to relax the women some. It was amazing to see all the bare tits, tanned and untanned.

The first thing I did after dropping my stuff in my office at the hotel, I was supposed to go back to work after lunch, was going to Mama's to see my friends. I knew I would at least see Mama and maybe Penny. When I got there I was surprised to see everyone there, but I was especially surprised to see that Mama and Penny had found a way around the clear top. They were wearing a clear band around their chests that covered their nipples. Yes they were still visible, but they were covered as the law stated.

I walked in and the entire room welcomed me by calling my name. I felt a little like Norm from Cheers. Wanda hopped up and dragged me to the table where our group was. Most of the women were in just bikini bottoms, Wanda's was a thong, just Teresa was in a skirt. After friendly greetings were exchanged they asked me about my trip. I quickly got through what happened at corporate and calmed them about me being transferred or anything. Next I asked them what happened in town.

Wanda said, "Two days after you left a rally was called by the movement's opposition. They were trying to get the Parker movement halted."

Yes, she said Parker movement. I tried many times to move the name to the Tucker movement, but no one would let it happen. They told me that it was because of me that the city had become topless. It was because of me that our group had financial backing.

We've all thought of calling it the Grant movement, but Teresa and the woman that asked to begin this, Mrs. Crow-Grant, both said no don't use her name. They also said that the movement's name should be of someone in the city that was backing the movement. Everyone, including Mama, said that my name should be attached to the movement because it was me that started the ball rolling in the city.

Teresa picked up the story. "They waited until they were sure that you were out of town. The rally was held on the steps of city hall and more than three quarters of city's population was there. I suggested we all go with blazers on and we hung near the back. Miss Erica Barrett, who wore clothing from her neck to her ankles, was preaching for ten minutes before anyone in the crowd noticed us. I think something Penny said was what caused people to look around. Within a minute the rally leaders knew we were there. Erica was told and she turned her attention to us. Since she was by this time barking at us, I led the group to the front with the crowd parting for us."

Next was Tanya laughing. "Erica got angrier the closer we got. Her arguments about how covering up being the way women should behave started breaking down. She bitched and barked about how we were leading the city to ruin. In five minutes she was frothing at the mouth and unintentionally ruining her own point. At that time, Teresa was pushed forward."

"I did that," grinned Wanda, raising her hand. "I felt we should have our rebuttal since she was calling us all kinds of names. Teresa looked at me questioningly. I nodded at the stage and she grinned."

"I calmly took the stage and gently pushed Erica away," Teresa continued. "She was still spewing her hate, but others understood that she had basically ruined their point and took her off to the side. I stood tall and used my courtroom voice, telling the people about how freeing being topless was."

"She talked calmly for twenty minutes about the freedoms of toplessness," continued Blaze. "There was passion and reason behind her words. After she took the stage, the rest of us turned to the crowd as kind of a guard, but nothing happened and everyone was quiet as she talked. While Teresa talked we saw the change in many people who actually listened. We also saw a number of the women who we knew went topless in the crowd, dressed like we were."

"After that twenty minutes, I stopped talking and took off my blazer," said Teresa. "I told them all thanks for listening to me and headed off the stage to our friends. After I stepped down, they saw me and joined me. Then others, almost seventy percent of the crowd, joined in too. Some had been there like us just seeing the opposition to the movement, but a good portion of the crowd was on the fence or the opposition. Hell, even a few of the rally organizers, not Erica, joined us."

"That was our watershed moment," said Mama, walking up to us. The others laughed and nodded. "Since then more and more people have left their tops at home. The rally organizers, including your assistant manager, Mel, have for the most part disappeared from sight if they haven't joined us. I don't think any of us have seen Erica Barrett since the rally." Mama's statement told me who had let corporate know about what was happening here in town. Since Mama was there, I asked her about the new tops. "Penny and I were talking and decided we needed something different than those hot tops that we were wearing. Not saying the material you chose was bad, just saying that even with that material the tops were hot. I had Teresa connect me with the judge that had set our law and got her approval about the tops we wear now." I laughed and the others joined me. "The men and women in the kitchen still wear their normal kitchen uniforms while working and as soon as they are out the door, they lose their tops. I've talked with other restaurant owners and managers, and they all have followed my restaurant's example. They did say that the hairy wait staff still wear the full clear top, but if they aren't hairy they just cover their nipples." Most of the hairier people have since gotten the hair removed.

We finished eating shortly after that. As we got up to pay, someone walked in the restaurant. Since most of the restaurant was filled with topless people we didn't recognize the woman that walked in. She stopped right in front of me, causing me to stop and look at her. It was Wanda who recognized her first and gasped. Standing in front of me was a short woman, maybe five foot one inches tall, with brown limp hair that hung to the top of her floor length skirt. The hair covered her chest and she was very pale. That seemed strange for a beach town in the summer. She was looking down and seemed to be afraid of me.

"Can I help you, miss?" I asked, my customer service training kicking in.

She looked up at me with soft, sad blue eyes and said, "Miss Parker, I am Erica Barrett. I wanted to apologize to you and your friends for my behavior. I was raised in a very reserved way and the idea of being seen without clothes was not something I ever thought of doing. Anything sexual was placed in the category of sin and the devil. My mother would kill me if she saw me this way."

I looked her over again, hearing whispering behind me. She seemed a little taller after saying all that. I could still see her as my friends had described her at rally with the tightly covered body, partly because I had seen her around before. "What behavior is that exactly?" I was acting on instinct, trying to act as if I hadn't learned about that week and rally yet. Plus I wanted her to admit what she had done.

She looked at me in surprise then said, "I, along with others, held a rally to stop women from going topless. At first I was calm, but something snapped in me after I saw your friends there. Before I was pulled off the stage, I was a raving lunatic, calling your friends names and being a complete fool." She shook her head, I think, in disgust. The head shake moved her hair, but still didn't bare her chest.

I looked to my friends and they all gave me encouraging nods. When I turned back with a smile, I said, "We accept your apology. Please walk with me. I would like to really help you understand where we're coming from. I would also like to get to know you." I knew that the hotel would be ok if I didn't show up the rest of the day.

"Really?" she squeaked and stood tall. That gave her another inch and more confidence. I nodded and then looked to my friends again. They nodded and waved me on with Erica. Erica watched all this and as I nodded to her she gave us all a sad and grateful grin.

Nerfstar
Nerfstar
168 Followers