Topless in Sicily

Story Info
She meets older male cyberfriend face to face.
5.2k words
4.38
39.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MelanieK
MelanieK
133 Followers

Rebecca and Travis met on a web site. They both wrote - and liked reading - erotic fiction, and they exchanged a few emails saying how much they enjoyed each other's work. Rebecca was a young blonde living in the UK, Travis was an older man who lived in Canada and was married with three grown-up children.

At first their relationship was casual but, gradually, they seemed to be drawn together by some invisible thread of loneliness and sexual desire. They began to mean more and more to each other, able to share all their fantasies and innermost feelings. Over some months their relationship developed into a fantasy romance and love blossomed. They knew they would never be able to meet but kept constantly in close touch. It was a meeting of souls rather than bodies.

One day Rebecca received an email from Travis telling her that as from mid June he would be unable to send any emails for two weeks as he was going on holiday to Sicily with his family. He gave her the dates of his leaving and return. He told her that it was a place he had been to before and described it in great detail.

Rebecca knew she would miss Travis's tender and thoughtful emails while he was away, but thought little more about it until she had another email from him saying that he had had a fantasy of him lying on a beach with his family when Rebecca suddenly appeared in a topless bikini and sat down beside him without a word. No one but Travis knew that he was sitting right next to the girlfriend whom he'd never met.

Rebecca loved the idea and replied, in wicked mood, saying that as she knew where and when he was going to Sicily, he had better keep an eye open when he was on the beach for a topless blonde who would walk down the beach to sit by his side. Travis's reply to this email was unusually short for him: "If only."

Neither mentioned the matter again and reverted to their usual intimate, and sometimes erotic, emails. But a week or so later Rebecca received a telephone call from her mother.

"Hello Becky," she said. "Have you booked up any holidays yet?"

"No, why do you ask?"

"Well, your father and I have been thinking of going somewhere in the sun and, now he's retired, we can choose our own time. We wondered whether you might like to join us."

Rebecca was thrilled. "Oh, that would be lovely. Just like the holidays we used to go on to the South of France when I was a kid."

Her mother chuckled. "Yes. I have some fond memories of those. Your father asked both your brothers if they'd also like to come, but John has to take his holidays when his school is closed of course. Your father said that's the trouble with being a teacher."

"How about Garyth?" asked Rebecca.

"Oh, he's not due any holiday long enough until early autumn," replied her mother. But if you can manage it, at least we'll have one of our kids with us."

"Oh, I'd love to come Mum. My schedule is pretty elastic. When are you planning to go?"

"No date fixed yet. We wondered if you could drive over later in the week and we can have a chat about it."

"That's fine," Rebecca replied. "I'm free Friday evening. How about seven o'-clock?"

"That'll be fine. But don't wait till seven. Come around to tea."

"OK, I'll do that. See you just after five. Bye!"

* * * * *

Over tea, the trio talked excitedly about their proposed holiday. Rebecca's parents had obviously been busy in their local library picking up leaflets on all sorts of holiday destinations. Rebecca flicked through them as she ate her tea. Suddenly her teacup stopped in mid air, half way to her mouth, as her eyes were rivited on the title of a brightly printed brochure - "Sicily". Her eyes shone brightly as a wicked idea entered her head.

"Um. . . when were you thinking of going on this holiday?" she asked with as innocent an air as she could muster.

Her father opened the small blue diary he had by the side of his plate. "Well, I have a few engagements during June, talks to give and meetings to attend and so on, but they're all finished by 26th. We should be able to go on 28th if that suits you.

Rebecca's wicked idea was already beginning to hatch. She went over to a chair and picked up her handbag. She took out her diary and thumbed through a few pages. Damn! Travis would be returning home from Sicily on 30th. Still, it might just be possible. It was worth a try.

"Er. . .Yes I think I can manage 28th," she said. "Where were you thinking of going?"

"Anywhere where there's plenty of sun," returned her father with a smile. "Do you have any preference, my love?"

Rebecca tried to assume an air of innocent ambivalance. "Oh, sun sounds good to me. Er . . . I was just looking at this leaflet on Sicily. It's a place we've never been. What d'you think?" She casually handed him the leaflet. He and his wife looked at it together.

Rebecca's fingers drummed on the table as she anxiously awaited their reponse. "I've got a friend who goes there, and he loves it," she volunteered.

Rebecca's mother looked at her husband. "Well, I'm game if you are dear," she said.

"Why not?" he returned emphatically. "OK then, Sicily it is! Now, all we have to do is to book up our flights and a ho . . ."

Rebecca took the leaflet out of his fingers. "Don't you worry about that Dad," she broke in. "Leave it to me. I'll make some enquiries and get back to you as soon as I can."

After chatting about family matters for the best part of two hours, Rebecca left to return home. She couldn't wait to get there. Immediately she booted up her computer and went on the web to look up the flights to Palermo on a budget airline. Yes, there was a fairly good choice. She chose just two and made a note of them. Then she phoned her local airport, which was only a matter of 15 miles away, and enquired about car parking facilities for that day. Plenty of space available there, though not cheap by any means.

Armed with this information she phoned up her parents. Her father answered and she told him what she had found out.

"Gosh! That was quick darling. How did you manage that?"

"Oh, well. . . you know me Dad. Don't like to hang about. Which flight would you like me to book?"

Rebecca heard him chatting to her mother for a few moments. "Yes, I think we'd prefer the earlier flight if that suits you."

"Suits me fine Dad," she replied. "I'll book everything up on line right now and then get back to you to confirm it."

"And what about accommodation?" he asked.

"I'll have a look through the list," Rebecca replied. "I thought perhaps some small hotel near one of the beaches might be nice." She knew which beach she had in mind.

"Yes, that's a good idea. Wouldn't be too far for us to walk to sun ourselves."

Rebecca undertook her task with increasing enthusiasm. She easily booked up two rooms in a small family-run hotel which was just a few minutes walk from the beach which she knew Travis would frequent during his stay. She was growing quite excited about the possibility of surprising the unsuspecting Travis. She'd just have one day to do it. Of course, she thought, it might be that he and his family wouldn't be on the beach that day. It was a risk she'd have to take; and in any case she was going to have a lovely holiday in the sun.

Rebecca's subsequent emails to Travis held an extra dimension of excitement which she tried hard not to show, but in her email sent the day before he was due to leave for Sicily she said "Don't forget to look out for that topless blonde on the beach. And be sure to bring the sun oil" When he read it, Travis leaned back in his chair with a smile. "If only!" he sighed.

* * * * * *

Rebecca's plans went smoothly, and on the morning of their departure she was at her parents' home much earlier than promised. After checking passports and documentation, they were off. The weather was overcast and dull but they knew they were heading for sure sunshine in Palermo.

A taxi dropped them off at their hotel where they were welcomed by an expansive "Mama" who made them feel as though they were the only visitors she'd seen that year. The two rooms were next door to each other and looked out onto a wonderful view of the sun-drenched beach and the sea.

While "Mama" served tea and biscuits in the lounge, she told them about all the interesting places they would be able to visit. She said the evening meal would be served at 7.00 o'-clock and suggested they relax to get over their long journey. Rebecca's parents were happy to do this but she wanted to go out to have a look at the beach. She breezily told them she was going out to have a brief look around and that she'd be back in plenty of time to join them for the evening meal. She fastened her long blond hair on top of her head and put on her large dark sunglasses.

There were not a lot of people on the sunny beach but little groups were scattered here and there under the shade of the olive trees and holm oaks which bordered it. Rebecca strolled slowly along the beach margins with searching glances at groups of people, wondering whether one of them might be Travis's family. A final stroll along the centre of the beach indicated to her that Travis was not anywhere about. This didn't really surprise her as she realised that the popular time for sunbathing would be in the morning.

She returned to the hotel and found her parents getting ready for the evening meal. She changed into a cool summer dress and joined them. After the excellent and leisurely meal, all three felt rather tired, so after a chat over coffee, served in the lounge, they decided to have an early night.

Rebecca thought she'd read for an hour or so, but her mind kept wandering to her plan for the following day and she found it hard to concentrate. In the end she snapped her book shut and got down to planning her morning. She'd have to assume that Travis was on the beach somewhere. From the photographs, she knew exactly what he looked like, and despite the possibility of him wearing sunglasses, she felt confident that she would recognise him.

As nearly everyone on a beach lies facing the sea, she decided that she would start her search from the tree-lined top of the beach and gradually work her way down. If she did find Travis, then she would approach him from behind and would be able to put her plan into action.

* * * * *

The following morning Rebecca was far too excited to eat much breakfast. She spent most of the time just gazing in front of her with a far-away look. Her father broke into her reverie: "What are we going to do this morning, Becky?"

This was her opportunity. "Oh, well, I thought we might just have an easy morning on the beach and take in the sea air," suggested Rebecca. Her parents didn't feel like doing anything energetic so they agreed. Then they went up to their rooms to pack their beach bags.

Rebecca put on light summer makeup and her briefest bikini bottom in pink and blue. On top she wore a loose lightweight blue towelling robe which came only just an inch or two below her bikini. In her beach bag she put her sun oil, digital camera, a paper-back book, a large towel, her broad-brimmed straw hat and a bottle of water. She brushed her hair so that it cascaded down over her back, then joined her parents to go down to the beach, putting on her sun glasses as she went.

Having got her parents comfortably established on the beach she borrowed her father's binoculars to see whether she could identify a group which might be Travis and his family. Certainly she could see nothing hopeful amongst those on her side of the beach; the others were too far away to be identifiable. A steady stream of visitors were making their zig-zag way down the beach and spreading their towels. Obviously it was going to get crowded later on.

Rebecca decided to walk along the top of the beach towards the far line of trees and bushes and then work her way down amongst the groups of people sitting on the sand. She jumped briskly to her feet.

"Well, I think I'll go for a walk across the beach," she said brightly. "I won't be long. Might take a few photos as well."

"All right dear," her mother replied. "Why don't you put your hat on. You can't be too careful in this strong sun."

Rebecca thought it might add to her disguise so she complied with her mother's wishes.

After reaching the trees on the extreme far edge of the beach, Rebecca meandered slowly down the sloping warm sand looking carefully around her for any sign of Travis. If possible she wanted to pick him out at a distance so that she could plan her approach. The groups lying on towels were fairly easy to see but some had small umbrellas fixed in the sand to provide shade which made her task more difficult.

Her heart was beating rapidly as she undertook her survey. Travis might not even be there, but she intended to sweep the whole beach if she had to. Then, suddenly she saw a group over to her right and her heart pounded. Lying flat on the sand, next to a small umbrella, was a dark-haired man, dressed in shorts, with his face resting near a book. She could only see the side of his face but certainly he could be Travis. Suddenly he lifted himself onto one elbow and opened the book in front of him. It was Travis! She'd looked at pictures of that face so many times on her computer, there could be no doubt. It was definitely her Travis!

She didn't know quite what to do next. She could feel her heart beating in the side of her neck at this sudden discovery. She quickly sat down on the sand and pulled her hat further over her eyes. Then she lowered her glasses to get a clearer look. Yes! There was no doubt about it. She had found her love.

She shrugged out of her towelling coat, so that she was topless, and put it in her beach bag. She removed her hat and shook her hair free down her back and over her shoulders. Then she replaced her hat to cover most of her face. At the last moment she planned to take off both her hat and glasses. She'd sent Travis many photographs of her topless and nude. She knew he'd recognise her. She amused herself with the fantasy that, even if he didn't recognise her face, he'd recognise her breasts which, she knew, he loved dearly.

She got to her feet and slowly walked towards him. He was engrossed in his book so didn't look up. Another couple of steps and she was only three yards away. She sat down, her heart beating frienzedly inside her. She took several deep breaths to try to calm down. She now had to attract his attention as surreptitiously as possible. But how? Calling his name was out of the question.

An idea came to her. She took a small handful of sand and threw it deliberately over the pages of his book. Travis was taken aback. He looked up with some annoyance. There were other people sitting near so he didn't know where the sand had come from. He looked around at them all. The culprit appeared to be the topless blonde in the hat and dark glasses. But he couldn't be sure. He looked down and resumed his reading.

Suddenly he became motionless and his expression froze as he stopped reading. Slowly he lifted his head to take a second look at the blonde. As he did so, Rebecca peeled off her hat, took off her sun glasses and arched her back to display her pointed breasts. She winked at Travis and gave him a broad grin.

A slow smile of wonder and shock spread across his face as he took in the view so delightfully presented. Very slowly he hauled himself into a side sitting position staring incredulously at his topless girlfriend. His mouth opened and closed, then his lips silently mouthed the word "Rebecca".

She nodded and smiled as she shuffled even closer to the astounded Travis. She stretched out her right leg to touch his arm. It was their first touch and it affected them like an electric shock. As Travis looked anxiously over his shoulder to see what his wife and the others were doing, Rebecca stood up and half turned. She nodded in the direction of the tree-lined margin of the beach and then started walking in that direction.

Travis gazed after her in total wonder, filled with excitement. He'd recognise that glorious rear anywhere.

He knew he had to act fast. He got to his feet and threw his book into his beach bag. His wife looked up in surprise. "Going somewhere?"

"Er . . yes. I've just remembered there are still a few photos I want to take. I'll just pop over to the far end of the beach. I won't be too long."

His wife looked at her watch. "Don't be. Remember we've booked an early lunch today. They won't think it's funny if we're late getting there."

"No, of course," he replied. He checked to see that his camera was in his bag and then set off after Rebecca who was nearing the trees at the top of the beach. He hurried as much as he could through the loose sand and groups of people. He kept one eye on the figure he knew so well in front of him. He just could not believe that she'd done it. He thought her email had been a joke.

As he reached the pebbled pathway at the top of the beach he saw Rebecca turning left up into the trees. Soon she was out of sight. He quickened his pace and was able to make better progress as there were no people up there and the path was clear. He rounded the olive tree where he was certain Rebecca had walked past but he couldn't see her. There was a narrow gravel path leading up past a blue flowering bush. He walked up it rapidly. She must have gone that way.

Suddenly he stopped dead in his tracks. Rebecca had pushed aside a bunch of flowers and was walking out of the bush. He dropped his bag and they ran towards each other. Breathlessly they threw their arms around each other in an embrace they'd never thought would happen. Their mouths joined together in silent worship and lust. Travis held her in a bear hug so tight that Mmelinda had all her breath squeezed out of her. And she loved it.

Travis kissed her neck and breathed in a hoarse whisper into her ear. "Oh! You feel so good in my arms, Becky. I've dreamed of this moment."

"Me too," she gasped. "Are we dreaming or is this real?"

Another kiss was his only answer as their tongues intertwined. He could feel her smooth bare skin against his and her hard nipples pressing into his chest.

Rebecca took hold of Travis's hand and led him hurriedly nearer to the flowering bush where, half hidden, she'd laid out her beach towel amongst a bank of yellow crag violets. She lay down on it and pulled him down towards her.

Rebecca's hand rubbed the back of his neck as his eager hands wandered down over her pouting breasts, her nipples getting ever harder. His mouth followed and tried to engulf her breasts as she thrust them up towards him with an arched back. She felt as though Travis was trying to eat her, and she was loving every second of it.

She moaned in ecstacy and her head moved from side to side in lustful pleasure as his eager mouth made its way down her naked body devouring her ribs and her tummy. He fumbled with the side straps of her bikini, then with a pull it was free. With a flick of his wrist he flung it on the grass. The girl he had loved for so long at a distance was now here, pressed against him, and naked.

Rebecca could feel the hardness of his arousal pressing against her thigh as his hand slid easily between her legs and over her wet, bikini-trimmed pussy. Knowing he was looking straight between her legs, she opened her naked thighs to accommodate his mouth and his clitoris-licking tongue.

Her hands pressed on the back of Travis's head pushing him deeper between her legs as his tongue licked her open wet lips, engorged and pink. They both realised that their urgent love-making was the release of months of pent up frustration only previously expressed in letters.

As they rolled about on the crag violets, their heady perfume filled the lovers' nostrils and made them light headed. Both knew they were out of control and that there could only be one ending to their sexual frenzy.

MelanieK
MelanieK
133 Followers
12