Topless Jen Ch. 03

Story Info
Jen is forced to run topless in a race.
7.7k words
4.05
32.1k
9
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 10/08/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 03: The Race

After her soothing morning shower Jen walks into the kitchen to raid the fridge and notices a message on her voice mail. She nervously presses the button.

"Hey sleepyhead! Are you up yet? It's Crystal. I've got this totally awesome idea for us today. If you want to know more call me back. Talk to ya later girl, bye!" The machine beeps and tells Jen she has no more messages.

"Oh gawd! What has that woman got me into now?" Jen rolls her eyes and sighs as she picks up the phone. She quickly dials Crystal's number which is etched into her brain as much as it's imprinted into the keys on the phone. Her phone starts ringing. Jen leans over the counter with her tight little butt sticking out as the phone rings once, twice, three times...

By now Jen is getting frustrated.

"She nags me to call her and then takes her sweet time answering the phone."

Finally Crystal picks up the phone just as Jen is about to give up.

"Hey you, what's up? I'm sorry it took my lazy ass so long to get to the phone but you know how it is around here." Jen can hear Crystal munching on something over the phone.

"Oh yeah, I know that all too well." Jen leans up against the counter pressing her smooth pussy against it as she talks to Crystal.

"So I'm guessing you got my message?" Crystal mumbles over the phone.

"I just checked my messages. Yours was the only one."

"Wow, aren't you lucky? Anyways I called you because they've got this totally awesome 5k race going on today. I just heard about it. Since I know of your fondness for running I thought I'd tell you about it in case you're interested." Crystal tells her while munching on her chips.

"Yeah sure, when is it?"

"Today, at 9am. They don't start running until like 10 but they want everyone there early." Crystal mumbles as she eats some more.

"That's cool, where's it gonna take place?" Jen picks up the newspaper on the table and flips through it but doesn't see anything about the race.

"Just here in town. Its gonna start out in the town center and go past the park then down towards the boardwalk by the beach and then finally back up towards the town square." Crystal talks about it like she's reading from some brochure.

"Sounds almost like my usual routine when I run." Jen continues to flip through pages with no luck.

"That's why I thought you'd just flip for it." Crystal has a devious tone to her voice.

"What do I need to do?" Jen shrugs her shoulders. She wonders what's all involved with this.

"Just get your skinny ass down here by 9:00 and bring anything you need for your run." Crystal winks knowing Jen won't need much.

Jen lets out a groan. She knows there has to be some catch to this. The whole thing is too simple for Crystal. She always has something up her sleeve.

"Okay, see you then, bye" Jen stands up and puts the newspaper down.

"Bye hot stuff." Crystal hangs up the phone after blowing her a kiss.

Jen presses the end button and puts the phone down. She quickly runs to her closet and grabs her favorite black shorts with white stripes to wear for her run. Jen often runs in these shorts. They are very soft and stretchy so her sleek body can move easily in them. She slides them up her legs and onto her slender hips. Jen doesn't bother to wear panties under her shorts; they would just restrict her movement. She feels slightly horny as the fabric rubs against her pussy under her shorts. Jen reaches down to stroke her clit through the shorts and closes her eyes. Jen knows she craves more but doesn't want to cum everywhere before the race.

Now for a top, Jen knows it's going to be a hot day out so she opts for a bright blue shirt. Since she never wears a bra Jen doesn't bother to put one on under her shirt. Jen's breasts have the virtue of being small enough that they have little bounce when she moves. She pulls the shirt over her head and lets it fall to cover her bronze torso. The material of the shirt feels soft against her skin. Her nipples get hard as the soft fabric rubs against them. The shirt has a logo on it for a sports company that Jen often patronizes. She thinks this will be ideal for the race.

Finally Jen grabs her tennis shoes which are white with some black stripes on the sides and quickly slips them on. She doesn't wear any socks because they would just make her feet sweaty. Normally she would run barefoot but Jen is unsure what the terrain will be like so she doesn't want to take any chances.

Looking herself over in the mirror, Jen notices how thin her blue shirt is and without a bra her large areola and puffy nipples are visible through the material. She doesn't worry about it too much though, figuring she will be going so fast that nobody will see them anyways!

Before going out the door Jen grabs a bottle of water and a small back pack to put her things in which she pulls on her back. Jen quickly locks the door and goes downstairs. Going outside she feels the hot air hit her face. Looking up she notices the bright blue sky and sees all the people walking around. It's going to be a good day for a run.

Jen walks at a brisk pace towards the center of town. She doesn't want to be late for the race. The thought of what Crystal has in mind is still going through Jen's head. She wonders what it could be. Jen has a gut feeling that it's going to involve her showing some skin. Luckily for her she thinks that she decided to wear a shirt this time. The last thing Jen wants to do is end up running the race topless in front of a lot of people.

Jen can feel the sweat pouring down her back underneath her shirt as she hurries to arrive at the location for the race. There is a big white tent in the middle of a field. Jen walks inside, in the middle of the tent are a table with two people sitting at it, a man and a woman. She assumes these are the people she has to see in order to sign up.

"Good morning, I'm here to sign up for the race." Jen says as she confidently approaches the table.

"Good morning Ma'am, what is your name?" The male sponsor for the race asks Jen.

"My name is Jen." Jen says with a bright smile.

"So you're here to participate in the race?" The man asks Jen.

"Yes I' am." Jen swallows a bit, unsure of what is going to come next.

"Do you like to run?" The woman sponsor mentions to Jen winking at her.

"Yes ma'am, I do like to run. I do it frequently; I like to stay in good shape." Jen spreads her arms to show the sponsors her slim figure.

"Excellent, you're just the person we've been looking for." The woman eyeballs Jen and notices her long slender legs. She knows that Jen will do excellent in the race.

"I am?" Jen tries to smile even though she is terribly nervous.

"We need someone who has an attractive figure. They need to be comfortable in the spotlight and be able to put on a good performance in order to make this race really exciting." The man tells her eagerly.

"That's interesting. How can I do that?" Jen asks even as she can feel her heart beating rapidly.

"Well for one thing you can remove that shirt you're wearing." The man says very plainly to her.

"WHAT?!" Jen jumps back in shock. Her hand instinctively goes to her chest.

"What does removing my shirt have to do with me participating in the race?" Jen cups her tits protectively.

"You're wearing our competitor's shirt with their logo on it and that just won't do. So either remove the shirt or you won't be able to participate in the race." The man barks at her.

"Um, on second thought I don't think I can do this." Jen steps back hesitantly.

"You have some time. Just think about this and let us know what your decision is." Both of the sponsors tell Jen.

Jen walks away from the table and sees Crystal walk inside.

"So girl, have you signed up for the race yet?" Crystal asks Jen with a smile.

"No..." Jen looks down and closes her eyes.

"No? What do you mean no? Is something wrong?" Crystal gives Jen a puzzled look.

"The race sponsors want me to take this shirt off. They say it's a competitor's shirt and I can't wear it in the race. I was told to either remove it or don't participate." Jen shows Crystal the logo.

"Simple. Just change the shirt. What's the problem?" Crystal gives Jen a blank stare.

"I can't, I don't have another shirt to wear for the race."

"That's okay, just do the race topless." Crystal smiles knowing this is her chance to get Jen naked.

"I can't do that. This is a big public event; everyone will be able to see my tits." Jen protectively crosses an arm over her chest.

"So? People love tits! You'll be sensational! They won't be able to take their eyes off you." Crystal smiles, looking over Jen.

"Well at least off my chest anyways." Jen looks down thinking about all those people staring at her small breasts and puffy nipples.

"Girl you've wanted to do this ever since you came here. I know you love to run. This is your opportunity to do the two things you enjoy the most. You can run and go topless." Crystal tells her this knowing full well she doesn't care about the running part she just wants to see Jen topless and get her kicks from her attractive friend while she's nearly naked in front of so many people. Crystal smiles knowing she is finally getting around to her.

"If it will make you feel better I'll be out there cheering you on." Crystal does a little cheerleader dance.

"Oh alright, just as long as I get to put my shirt back on after the race." Jen gives Crystal a serious look.

"Deal" Crystal shakes Jen's hand. She secretly crosses her fingers behind her back.

"So let's go get you signed up." The two girls walk back to the desk.

"Ah, I see you're back! Have you made a decision?" The man smiles with anticipation.

"Yes, I have. I want to participate in the race." Jen smiles trying to hide her nervousness.

"Excellent, here are some papers for you to sign. Just remove your shirt and give it to your friend over there and we'll get you started." The official hands Jen some papers for her to sign.

"Okay, thank you." Jen takes the papers and signs them on the lines indicated and hands them back to the official.

She looks over at Crystal who is staring at her eagerly. Jen can't possibly imagine why. Thinking she might as well get this over with Jen lets out a sigh and grabs the bottom of her shirt as she pulls it up over her head revealing her fully tanned torso in public for the first time that day.

"Are you sure about this?" Jen says as she slides her arms out of the shirt and starts to pull it over her head.

"Well you can't wear that shirt and you're not about to quit so I guess there's only one alternative..." Crystal just lets the last part hang in the air.

"Oh Okay." Jen pulls the shirt over her head and takes it off. She holds the shirt in front of her chest as she stands there topless in front of the officials.

"Alright, I took the shirt off." Jen tells them waiting to hear what they say next.

"What are you going to wear for the race?" The man asks unsure of what is going on.

"I don't have another shirt with me to put on so I've decided to run the race topless." Jen says to them nervously knowing that she is committed now.

"Hm, that's certainly unexpected. Are you sure you want to do this?" The woman asks Jen.

Jen looks over at Crystal who just nods to her. She turns back to the officials still holding the shirt over her breasts.

"Yes...I'm sure. I want to race topless." Jen swallows hard as she says this knowing what is likely to come next.

"In that case, can you put the shirt down?" The man asks her pointing at the last bit of covering Jen has on her upper body.

"Okay..." Jen lowers the shirt exposing her two pointy breasts to the officials.

"Oh yes, you're going to be great! The crowds will love you!" The officials sit there and stare at Jen's chest and admire her small round firm breasts with her full puffy nipples.

"Thanks!" Jen smiles and tries to feel good about what he says even while she is nervous as hell standing in front of these people topless.

After they collect themselves the officials speak to Jen again. "You can put your stuff over there in the locker room inside the building next to the tent. They're letting us rent the lockers for the participants in the race."

"Oh gee, thanks." Jen rolls her eyes not knowing what she's going to use the locker for since she doesn't have a lot with her to begin with besides her backpack and she is basically wearing her running outfit.

"At least I can put my shirt in there for safekeeping." Jen rolls up her shirt and goes to stuff it in her fanny pack when Crystal chimes in.

"Hey how about you give that to me instead and ill hold your shirt for you for safe keeping until after the race. You can put it back on then." Crystal smiles reaching for Jen's hand to take the shirt.

"No I don't think so. You'll just lose it and I'll have to stay topless in front of all those people. You'd love that." Jen crosses her arms under her breasts not even caring that her nipples are exposed right in front of Crystal.

"Aw, would I do that girl? You don't want it getting dirty or lost in there do you?" Crystal takes the shirt and holds it close to her like a prized possession. Jen is sure she will never see it again.

"Sigh, okay. I guess you're right I don't want that to happen to it." Jen tries to smile knowing that she will probably be topless all day and ogled by everyone in town. Jen turns her back to Crystal and walks outside towards the building at the far end of the field where the impromptu lockers are located.

Jen walks into the locker room. She sees the other girls in there. Most of them have already changed into their racing outfits. Some came to the race wearing them already. Jen looks over towards the girls at the far end of the room who have removed their clothes and are standing in their underwear. Jen thinks it's ironic that they aren't wearing much more than she is and unlike them she is already dressed for the race. One of the girls notices her looking their way. The first thing she spots is Jen's lack of a top.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know you were changing. I didn't mean to look at your..." The girl stopped before she could finish but Jen could see what her eyes were drawn to.

"It's okay; you are not the first to see my tits." Jen cups her breasts in her hands. She smiles a little bit thinking about how this girl doesn't know how much people are going to see them before the day is out. She has no clue whatsoever.

"What happened to your bra and your top? Are you gonna wear one of those fancy sports outfits for the race?" The girl asks her as she pulls some shorts on over her panties.

"I'm not wearing a bra; in fact I didn't even bring one. My friend has my top" Jen shows them her stuff and sure enough there's no bra in sight.

"So what are you going to wear for the race then?" The girl asks Jen still standing there in just her bra and shorts.

"Just what you see here." Jen spreads her arms to show off her bare torso.

"You mean you're gonna race topless? You're not gonna wear a shirt or a vest?" The girl can't believe her ears.

"No, I sweat too much in those and they just slow me down anyways. Besides I like the feel of the wind moving over my body." Jen does a little twist for the girls to show them she is completely comfortable in her attire.

"Wow, you're sure brave. I don't think I'd have the guts to do that." Another girl tells Jen as she turns her back and removes her bra. The girl rummages through her bag and finds her sports bra. She quickly puts it on.

The other girls take a second glance at Jen and look at her in shock. The girls see the lack of tan lines and the athletic shape of her body. They both notice the truth at the same time! "Hey, you're that special participant the race officials mentioned. The one who is gonna do the race topless." One of the girls mentions while she is holding her arm over her breasts to cover them.

"So, what of it?" Jen puts her hands on her hips and walks up to the other topless girl who's cradling her tits in her arm.

"How can you run without any support?" The girl stares at Jen's chest.

"My breasts are small and barely move at all. I run all the time so I'm used to the jiggle they have when I move." Jen jumps in front of the girl to prove her point. Besides a slight bounce when she jumps her breasts stay in place.

"It doesn't matter, she can't win anyways." A tall girl behind Jen says in the direction of the other girls. Jen turns around to face the newcomer.

In front of her is a tall girl, almost her size but with a very lean body and a very bright and loud pink racing outfit with some tacky logos on it. Jen is surprised by her appearance but not terribly impressed.

"So who are you?" Jen asks her, walking right up to the girl so her breasts are almost touching the girl's body.

"I'm your competition and you've already lost. So you might as well put your top back on and go home." The girl gives her a mean stare and walks away.

Jen stares back with a serious look and crosses her arms in front. "Who is that?"

"Her name is Katie. She's been doing this for a long time and has never lost." The girl Jen showed off to earlier tells her. She is now wearing a yellow crop top.

"We'll have to do something about that." Jen smiles as she takes her things and puts them in her locker.

Jen returns to the tent. The race official walks up to her with a pen. She looks at him dumbfounded.

"What are you going to do with that?"

"We need to print your race number on your body. One goes above your breast and the other on your thigh. That way everybody will be able to see it." The man holds her breast as he writes the number above it on her chest. Then he leans down and writes the other number on her thigh.

"If anyone is gonna even be looking at it." Jen looks down at her breasts knowing full well what people will have their eyes on. The number will just draw more attention to them.

"There, we are all ready now. Take this paper it will show you where you need to stand when you begin the race."

Jen looks at the paper indicating where she will be standing when the race starts. Jen notices that she will be right in the front where everyone can see her. The day just keeps getting better for her. She walks outside and goes to the starting line behind the tent on the street in front of the city hall.

Jen stands at the starting line with the other racers. Katie walks up and stands next to Jen. Her outlandish pink racing outfit is in stark contrast to the half naked Jen standing next to her. Jen groans when she sees it because it shows how obsessed Katie is with herself and winning the race. Even though Katie has the gaudiest uniform in the whole race Jen knows all the eyes will be on her. Nobody cares about a fancy outfit when there's boobs involved because in the end Jen knows that sex sells.

"It's just my luck that I'm the one person here who could take all the eyes off miss race champion over there and all I had to do was expose my tits to do it!" Jen mumbles to herself as she runs in place and does some last minute stretches before the race. She knows that she is in good shape and has prepared well for the race.

Katie looks over at Jen and watches her do her thing. She gives Jen a devious smile.

"Hey Blondie, don't think just because you're not wearing a top that you're gonna beat me. It is gonna take more than you flashing those perky tits of yours to win this race." Katie puts her hands on her hips and tries to look impressive in her bright flashy suit; all she ends up doing is just looking conceited.

"I don't have to worry about that. At least I can win the race on pure skill and only need my shorts and shoes to do it. I don't have to rely on some silly fashion designer suit to get the glory." Jen puts her hands on her hips and thrusts her chest out proudly showing off her small round breasts and prominent nipples.