Topless Jen Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey little girl, this thing costs more than you make in a lifetime and everybody who has ever won a race like this has worn something made by the same designer. So there..." Katie puffs out her lip and sticks her tongue out at Jen.

"Fine, just don't blame me when you lose the race to some skinny bronze half naked chick." Jen smiles and shakes her breasts at Katie to tease her. "I bet you don't have the guts to take off that eyesore of a top and race with your breasts hanging out like me." Jen continues her erotic display at Katie.

"I wouldn't lower myself to that level." Katie says to Jen as the race official comes out of the tent and starts towards the track.

"That's why you won't win." Jen turns and waves at the camera that snaps a picture of her.

The race official walks up to the starting line with a bright checkered flag. The runners get into position with Jen in the lead in the middle. She gets as close to the red ribbon going across the road as she dares, her perfectly pointy nipples almost touching it. Jen looks over at Katie one more time and smiles knowing that despite her being unaware of it she has already lost. Katie tries to ignore her but Jen can tell the frustration boiling inside of her. She's not going to get beat by what she considers to be a perky little slut. The race official gets his bullhorn out.

"Runners, get ready!" He motions for them to kneel down and spread their legs in preparation.

"Get on your mark!" The race official shouts at the racers. Jen spreads her legs apart as far as they'll go in front and in back of her with one knee almost touching between her hanging breasts.

"Get set." He raises the flag.

"GO!" The race official waves the flag as dozens of bodies rapidly rush forward and towards the ribbon. Jen takes off like a rocket, her small curvy breasts pointing like projectiles towards the ribbon as they rush forward and cut through it with a loud snap. The cameras flash around her as Jen bursts through the ribbon with a loud shriek. She can't tell if it's a shout of joy or pain as she feels the ribbon slap against her tender nipples. Jen almost feels the urge to cover her breasts protectively to keep her now throbbing extremities safe but she knows this might lose her the race and so she pushes it from her mind as she rushes forward. Her long limber legs moving like they never have before. Jen quickly looks behind her and notices that Katie has wasted no time in covering the distance between them and is in real danger of catching up to and passing Jen. She quickly turns her head and focuses her mind on the race with one thing in mind. Beat Katie! Beat Katie!

The race goes on as the two girls Jen and Katie quickly pull ahead of the competition. Unlike them most of the others aren't seasoned runners and they quickly run out of steam and get left behind leaving the race in the hands of the two titans.

The bright sun beats down on the girls. They keep up their pace with Jen well ahead of Katie but she tries to catch up and close the distance. Jen can feel the sweat pour down her forehead and along her neck as it travels down to her chest and over her breasts on its way down to her stomach. Jen giggles a bit when it touches her nipples tickling them slightly. As they turn a corner and enter a park area Jen can see a water cooler up ahead. She feels it's time to stop and grab a drink.

Jen stops at the water cooler at a brisk pace, her firm tanned breasts wobbling slightly as she moves. Jen spots the pitcher of water, her mouth watering Jen pours herself a cup of water and drinks it. Then she gets a crazy idea. She pours herself another cup of water and this time spills the water of her body. The water splashes onto her bare breasts and clings to them like a second skin making them glisten in the midday sunlight. Jen reaches back behind her to straighten her hair giving anyone else who might happen by a good look at her wet tits.

Jen's opponent Katie comes in at that moment and walks over to get a drink of water when she looks over and notices Jen standing there with water all over her chest and drops of water literally falling from her breasts.

"Wow, it's really a scorcher today huh?" Katie looks over at Jen's naked torso.

"Yeah, it sure is!" Jen tries to smile knowing full well what Katie is up to.

"I guess you needed a drink. From the looks of it I'd say your breasts needed one too." Katie points to the water trickling down Jen's small round breasts and over her now very perky nipples.

"Even without a top on I feel like I'm burning up." Jen reaches up and wipes the sweat from her forehead giving Katie another look at Jen's slender body with her still drying breasts moving ever so slightly as Jen waves her arms.

"Well you better not burn up yet little girl if you plan on beating me." Katie smiles as she quickly chugs down another cup of water.

"Um, I guess we should get back to the race." Jen turns her back to Katie and starts to walk back onto the track.

"*sigh*, yeah sure. I'm going to beat you anyways!" Katie stares at Jen's bare back and broad shoulders as she thinks about how embarrassing it is to have such a slutty little girl here with no top on racing with her. It's like her worse nightmare.

Jen and Katie continue back out onto the track. Jen hurries in front of Katie to maintain her lead in the race. She starts to run faster as her breasts wobble slightly in front of her. They continue down along the road towards the beach.

Jen can see the pier off in the distance. She remembers the beach from the time her and Crystal came here the first time she went topless. Jen wishes she could go for a quick dip in the ocean but knows that she would most certainly lose the race if she did that and Jen is not a loser. She loves it that this is the one moment during the race that her attire is actually appropriate. Jen knows that soon she will be back in town and amongst all the people again with just her little shorts and her running shoes on. She just hopes that the race will be over quickly and she can find Crystal so she can put some clothes on.

As Jen runs she notices that the sky has started to fill with clouds. That seems a bit unusual to her since most of the day has been sunny. The clouds move across the sky to cover the sun. Jen feels a gentle breeze blow over her body. She shivers a bit and feels her nipples harden.

"Shit, now it's getting cold and I'm half naked. I guess I better keep running or I'm going to freeze my skinny butt off." Jen looks down and sees her nipples get harder as she begins to feel cold from the breeze blowing over her chest.

"I never thought I'd have to run in this dressed as I am!" Jen tries to run faster to warm her bare torso up. She notices her usually tanned body turn decidedly pale. Jen touches her chest and feels goose bumps all over her skin.

Jen looks behind her and can see Katie way in the back in her pink track outfit gaining on her. She feels a bit jealous that Katie is covered from head to toe and here she is only wearing something that covers her hips and feet. Jen knows that even with minimal clothing on she's still the best runner here and can easily beat Katie if she just keeps her mind focused on the race and doesn't let herself get distracted by thoughts of her nakedness.

As they near town Jen starts to feel the rain drops fall onto her skin. They feel cold and icy to the touch. Jen stops in her tracks as the rain turns into a downpour. The cold rain pours all over Jen's naked torso.

"Oh shit! I can't run like this!" Jen wraps her arms around her body to try and stay dry with no success. She looks behind and sees Katie coming. Jen doesn't want to lose to her but she feels so cold and her while body is shivering. She tries to protect her sensitive breasts and nipples from the ice cold droplets. Jen can hear Katie yelling as she gets closer and notices Jen just standing there.

"Hey! What's wrong little girl? Can't handle getting wet?" Katie hurries to speed up as she sees her opportunity to beat Jen.

"Damn! I can't let her get ahead of me. I'll never catch up. Only way to stay warm is to keep moving." Jen drops her arms and lets the cold rain splatter over her chest and hit her already rock hard nipples. She immediately begins to run at a brisk pace to gain some distance from Katie.

Jen can see the center of town coming up and she knows that soon it will all be over if she can just get there and win the race. Unfortunately for her that means all the people there will see her naked and helpless but that doesn't matter to her as much as losing to Katie would. She breaks into a hard sprint for the finish line.

As she nears the finish line Jen feels the burning in her knees as the exposure to the elements and her efforts to beat Katie catch up with her. Jen almost slows up and collapses to the ground but knows she needs to make it to the end. Jen starts running madly up the main street and sees the bright red ribbon at the end near the city hall building. Jen's small breasts bounce like they never have before. Jen looks over to the side and sees Crystal cheering and yelling to her. She knows it's about more than just her winning the race. Jen waves at Crystal and smiles. She notices her shirt is nowhere to be seen. All around her the cameras are flashing as the crowd cheers her approach.

Looking behind her one last time she sees Katie coming around the corner and coming up the street behind her. If Jen intends to win the race she has to do it now. With her heart beating madly in her chest wanting to burst out between her two firm breasts. Jen runs like she never has before as the finish line looms in front of her and Katie is only a few feet behind her.

Jen goes racing across the finish line amongst a sea of camera flashes. Her soaked breasts ripping through the tape at the finish line as she hurries across and is declared the winner. She raises her arms and shouts in excitement at being the winner and gives the cameras lots of opportunity to get a full frontal view of her wet topless body. Now that the race is over Jen quickly wraps her arms around herself covering her breasts for the first time since the beginning of the race. She looks back as Katie runs across the finish line for a close second. Jen gives a sigh of relief at having beaten her. She just stands there for a few minutes to catch her breath. When she's done Jen hurries and runs over to Crystal shivering as she goes, dripping water everywhere. Crystal sees Jen coming with her arms wrapped around herself and soaked to the bone, literally. She runs up to her half naked friend and wraps her arms around her to warm her up.

"Congratulations girl, you won the race!" Crystal tells Jen as she runs her hands all over her slippery back.

"Thanks!" Jen stutters as she shivers like crazy from the cold. Crystal continues to rub Jen's back. She loves the feel of Jen's smooth wet skin and enjoys the feeling of all the goose bumps everywhere on her.

"Damn! It's cold out here. I can't wait to get inside. Where's my shirt?" Jen looks around Crystal but can't seem to locate her top anywhere.

"Well don't worry we will go inside soon and you can warm up." Crystal tells Jen not even answering her "other" question.

"Shit! its cold out here Crystal I really need my shirt. Where is it?" Jen lets go of Crystal as she continues to look around but can't find it anywhere. Jen quickly gets desperate.

"Um, yeah about that....I gave it to one of the other spectators as a souvenir." Crystal points towards another girl whom Jen notices wearing a familiar looking garment.

"You did WHAT!?!" Jen jumps back from Crystal, shocked with fear.

"Well her shirt was soaked and she needed something to wear. Besides you don't want to be seen wearing the competition's clothes anyways." Crystal shrugs her shoulders and smiles knowing that her friend is going to be stuck topless once again.

"Damn it Crystal, now I don't have a fucking top to wear! What am I going to do? I can't go around like this the rest of the day, especially not when it's raining like this out here!" Jen stands there and shivers in the rain as she keeps her arms crossed in front of her. She looks around afraid that people will start to notice her and stare at her bare breasts.

"I'm in the middle of town, the race is over and I don't have anything to wear. People are going to think I'm nuts!" Jen looks down at her very inappropriate attire considering the weather.

"So what's the problem? Everyone else is wearing their race outfit and your whole claim to fame was running topless so it's only natural." Crystal smiles at Jen; she knows her friend is wearing the best "outfit" possible.

"Yeah but all their tits are covered, mine are out here in full view of everyone!" Jen removes her arms to bare her breasts to Crystal to prove her point.

"So, you love to run topless and you won. Obviously it worked." Crystal reaches over to tweak Jen's wet nipple.

"Not in the rain though." Jen points towards her soaked breasts that are dripping water everywhere.

Jen turns her head and sees the race officials walk up. She gets a twinge of fear in the back of her spine as she thinks about what they might want her to do in her current state.

"Jen, Congratulations on winning the race. You really impressed a lot of people. Our sponsor would like to do an interview with you for their magazine and ask some questions." The official points to a tent with a desk in it and a camera facing it.

"Can I put on a top for the interview?" Jen places her hands over her nipples.

"I'm afraid not. They insisted that you come as you are. Don't worry they won't show anything you don't want them to." He puts his arm around Jen as he guides her towards the tent where they want to conduct the interview.

"Yeah right, I've heard that one before." Jen rolls her eyes.

They walk inside the tent. In the center there is a table with a camera in front of it. Jen sits down but makes no attempt to cover her chest. The man at the desk focuses the camera on Jen. Despite her urge to the contrary Jen sits upright so the man can get a good angle on her face, she just hopes they are less liberal with the rest of her body. Then the interview begins.

"What's your name?" The man asks her.

"My name is Jen."

"Jen... what?" The man asks her to elaborate.

"Um I would rather not reveal that here." Jen twitches her fingers in nervousness.

"What name do you want us to use in the papers?" He zooms in on her face.

"Um..I guess you can refer to me as...Topless Jen." Jen looks down at her chest with her budding nipples and thinks about how appropriate that name is.

"And how exactly did you come by that name?" The guys ask in a neutral tone like he can't possibly guess why she would use that name.

"I've always hated wearing shirts most of my life, especially when the guys can take theirs off whenever they want and us girls get picked on whenever we try to do it. We either get ridiculed for it or labeled as sluts. I want to be able to show people it's a normal healthy thing to do. Plus I think I look pretty hot without my top." Jen smiles and sits up proudly so the camera can get a good angle on her torso. Deep inside she is a jumble of nerves.

"You certainly don't seem to have any trouble doing it here." He says this trying to hide his excitement.

"What made you want to enter the race?" The man points to Jen's trophy.

"Besides going like this everywhere my other passion is running. I do it every day and I've always wanted to compete in an organized race. Honestly I never thought I'd have the opportunity to do it topless though." Jen shrugs her shoulders like she had no idea she would end up topless today.

"How did you enter the race topless?" He looks at her eager to find out the tantalizing story of how she ended up topless.

"I was told I couldn't wear my shirt in the race and since I didn't have another one I decided to do it topless." Jen decided to omit the part about it being the competitor's shirt.

"That was very brave of you. It certainly got us lots of publicity." He points to all the people outside the window, including many prominent people in the town. Having mentioned that, he then moves on to a different tack.

"How does it feel to defeat Katie in the race? She is previously unmatched."

"It felt good to beat her and put that snob in her place." Jen smiles knowing Katie is somewhere outside feeling miserable.

"Do you feel running the race topless helped you to win?"

"Yes, I felt more at ease and unrestricted without unnecessary clothing being in the way of how my body moves." Jen twists her torso and arms around showing how easy it is to move without anything in the way.

"We're glad to hear it. I hope you enjoy your win and you should look forward to having a section in next month's magazine and a picture on the front cover. Congratulations Jen, I hope you have a good night." The man shakes her hand and finishes the interview.

Jen and Crystal walk out of the tent after the interview with the sponsors. Crystal puts her arm around Jen's shoulder as they walk to the car.

"You did a good job in there girl. I can't wait to see you on the TV tonight." Crystal smiles at Jen.

"I hope they don't show too much of my breasts." Jen feigns modesty by covering her nipples.

"You should be proud of them. They helped you to win the race." Crystal smiles watching Jen act like she's ashamed when she knows Jen enjoys every minute she can be topless and have her breasts free.

"I guess so, doesn't mean I want everyone to see them on TV." Jen looks around like she's worried someone will see her.

"Don't worry girl, you'll be fine." Crystal smiles and takes Jen's hand away from her breasts leaving them uncovered again.

Jen stops as they arrive at Crystal's car. Crystal opens the trunk and pulls out a plastic bag. Jen rolls her eyes as she sees what is coming.

"Hey girl, your shorts are still soggy from that run. I'm not gonna have them ruin my upholstery. Take them off and put them in the bag." Crystal holds up the bag.

"You always do this to me. You must have a thing for seeing me naked." Jen looks around to see if anyone is watching and she quickly pulls her shorts down and steps out of them. She hands the tiny garment to Crystal, her only piece of clothing and she tosses them in the bag and throws them in the trunk. Crystal closes the door and locks it.

"You know Just in case you get any ideas." Crystal winks at Jen and walks slowly over to the driver side door. Jen quickly places a hand between her legs to cover her vulnerable bits and waddles over behind the car. She looks over at Crystal as she takes her time getting the keys out of her pocket.

"Hurry up, I'm naked out here!" Jen keeps looking around to see if anyone is nearby. She keeps the front of her against the car so nobody can see her breasts or pussy but if someone came by they'd get a good view of her slender back and firm butt.

"Be patient or ill leave you here like this to walk home." Crystal says sarcastically, knowing full well Jen would never let her do that. Although she likes the idea of doing that someday just to toughen her up.

It takes a few minutes but Crystal finally finds her keys and fumbles around as she tries to unlock her door. Just as she does some people come walking into the parking lot. Jen looks and sees them coming. She tries to crouch down behind the car. They're still too far away to see anything but that won't last for long.

"C'mon Crystal, I need to get inside. I can't let them see me like this." Jen wraps an arm around her chest and stays crouched so that her groin is covered by her slender legs and nobody can see her pussy. Just as they get close enough to possibly see something Crystal unlocks the door and quickly pops Jen's door open so she can jump inside the car and close the door just as the people walk by. Jen leans down in the seat so they can't see she is naked, at the most they might notice she doesn't have a top on but after what happened today she's not too worried about that.