Topless Jen Ch. 04 Pt. 04

Story Info
Jen wakes up naked on the beach and has to find Crystal.
3.7k words
3.96
22.5k
3

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 10/08/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jen wakes up on the beach several hours later. She sits up and raises her arms above her head as she lets out a loud yawn. Jen looks from side to side but she cannot see Crystal anywhere.

"Damn it, where did she go?" Jen mutters to herself.

Jen wonders if Crystal has left her alone on the beach to fend for herself. While she has grown accustomed to going topless all day Jen didn't think she would have to endure the rest of the trip alone. Jen figures she might as well go and look for Crystal.

As Jen stands up she feels a cool breeze between her legs. She knows her thong is very minimal but this is the first time Jen has felt that much sensation down there. Wondering if maybe she twisted her thong out of place while sleeping Jen looks down to inspect it, thinking she might have to do some necessary adjustments. To her surprise and shock when she looks down Jen finds nothing where her last remaining piece of clothing should be.

"Oh shit! What happened to my bikini?" Jen looks around frantically on the sand at her feet but her thong is nowhere in sight. Jen immediately places a hand over her crotch to hide her shaved pussy from view. She looks around her and can see people coming. Normally she wouldn't worry about them seeing her topless but without her suit Jen knows that there will be no mistaking that she is naked. Jen crouches down into a fetal position and pulls her legs to her chest and wraps her arms around them as she sits in the sand. The people just walk by and don't notice that Jen is sitting there without a scrap of clothing on her.

Jen stays there for several minutes rocking back and forth nervously. She wonders how Crystal could have done this. Then she realizes the ugly truth, that's what Crystal does whenever they go out. No matter what she does, Crystal always manages to get Jen naked somehow. Jen rests her chin on her knees as she thinks about what to do next. She knows that she cannot remain sitting here all day. If she gets up however people are going to see her naked body. Of course she knows if she stays more people are going to notice her just sitting there and if they get close enough they will realize that she isn't wearing anything, so either way she is screwed!

Jen can feel her heart pounding in her chest against her legs and she knows she has to decide quickly. Jen makes the conscious decision to get up and try to make a run for the nearest cover. Jen looks to the far end of the beach and sees the wall that divides the sand with the boardwalk. The wall is far away and in front of her are a lot of beachgoers. If she runs for it people will undoubtedly see her and there is little she can do to cover her nudity.

Jen gets up carefully and tries to hold her legs together tightly so people can't see her pussy. When she stands up Jen tries to crouch slightly so her pussy isn't totally out in the open. She places a hand over her slit and takes her other arm and crosses it over her chest. Jen slowly begins to walk towards the other end of the beach. With both her hands and arms occupied Jen cannot move that quickly. She notices as she goes that people are started to look up from what they are doing and see her. Jen can feel her whole body shaking all over at the embarrassment of all these people seeing her walking by them with so much of her on display. Jen does take some small comfort in the fact that her most intimate parts are covered just barely. That doesn't calm the feeling in the pit of her stomach though. She knows this is wrong and all Jen wants to do is find someplace out of the way to crawl into and hide.

About halfway across the sand the looks of people increase as the crowds get more thick. She can hear the gasps from the women, especially the older ladies and the younger girls who have never seen a naked woman before. Jen can just imagine what is going through their minds right now, the thoughts of shock and disgust at her. She holds tightly onto her breast as she presses her arm as close to her chest as she can and her other hand she presses as hard against her pussy as she can. Jen feels even more self conscious because she can feel the parts of her she is touching, parts that should be covered with a bathing suit and instead she is using her own body as a shield. Jen knows she has to get to that wall as quick as she can. She knows that at this pace though she won't get there quick enough. Jen notices that the more she tries to hide herself the more people look at her and she ends up making a tough decision.

Despite the extreme effort it takes, Jen drops her hands from her body. She stands there with her breasts exposed. Jen doesn't care that people can see her tits. They're just boobs after all, everyone has them. Jen lets her arm flop to her side, exposing her tiny breasts and large round nipples again. Her nipples are hard and erect from her ordeal so they are quite visible to the crowd. Jen still keeps one hand firmly between her legs as she slowly waddles along. Jen is aware that despite letting everyone see her breasts again her overall speed hasn't increased and she knows the only way to get to her goal faster is to do something she really doesn't want to do and dreads most of all. Jen takes her shaking hand and drops it from her pussy, letting her now firm pink lips be exposed to the sunlight and all the prying eyes.

Now that she is on show for all to see Jen decides all bets are off and she breaks into a run towards the wall. She is almost 3/4's of the way there. Jen runs as hard as she can, using all the experience she has running in the triathlon to push her forward and this time she doesn't have any clothing to get in the way. Jen is surprised how quick she can move without any restrictions from clothing. She has never run totally naked like this before, there has always been something she has worn, usually on her lower half to hide her most intimate bits. Despite the added speed it gives her Jen wishes she had that small amount of cloth covering her if only to hide her enlarged sex from all the drooling men around her.

Jen runs so hard her usually firm breasts that rarely move at all even when unrestrained start to bounce wildly. Jen keeps running and resists the urge to try and hold her wobbling breasts in place. The only thing on her mind is reaching that wall and then she can hide behind it and plan her next move.

Jen sees the wall coming up a few feet ahead and she breaks into a hard sprint, throwing her legs out there in giant strides, one after the other. Normally she would think this was very graceful and eloquent but not under the current circumstances. Jen knows she is probably showing more of herself than she ever would otherwise outside of the bedroom to a lover but she knows that she has to get off the beach and find Crystal so she can get her bikini back and restore some level of modesty to herself.

Jen reaches the wall and crouches behind it. She can feel the sweat pouring down her naked form. Jen pokes her head around the corner and can see the street in the distance. She knows there are shops nearby and hopes that she can acquire something to wear until she finds Crystal. Ideally Jen would like to find something to cover both parts of her at least until she finds Crystal but at the moment she would settle just for something to cover her lower area so she doesn't have to remain bottomless. Her only concern now is how to cross the street.

Jen sees a few people and cars go by. Not as many as were on the beach but still enough to be a problem if anyone sees her. She knows that she has to risk it though. The shops on the other side of the street are her only way to get dressed. Jen slowly tiptoes out of her cover and tries to walk stealthily towards the intersection. She finds the crosswalk and looks both ways. Jen does see any cars coming and decides this is her chance.

In the most ladylike pose she can make under the circumstances Jen walks across the street with her head held high and her chest thrust out and her belly flat against her body. Jen knows that when she walks across the street all the people in the cars can see of her is the side of her tits. Nobody can see her pussy or her ass unless they are in front or in back of her so unless someone crosses the street coming towards her nobody will see her naked body.

Jen hurries across the street. Just as she reaches the other side Jen sees a car coming out of the corner of her eye. She turns her head and sees the car is black and white, the same police officer from earlier has noticed her. Jen feels a tingle of fear going down her spine. She knows that if the officer didn't think she was naked before he sure will now if he sees her and the last thing Jen wants is to spend the night in a jail cell. Jen quickly jumps onto the sidewalk and runs hard towards one of the stores. She ducks inside.

As Jen makes it safely inside she hears the police car shoot by outside. Jen lets out a sigh of relief and looks around the store. She notices that it's a clothing store and they sell bikinis. Jen looks around at the different suits hanging on the wall. All of the bikinis are much more conservative than the one she was wearing. Jen notices that they all have matching tops and bottoms. She knows that she couldn't possibly afford both parts and is hoping that they would sell the bottoms separately. Jen digs out her wallet and counts what she has. She soon realizes she doesn't have enough to buy a bikini.

Jen decides to ask the store clerk if they sell bottoms separately and how much they are. The store clerk does a double take as he sees Jen walk up to him naked. He blinks his eyes in astonishment at her.

"I never thought I'd see a naked girl in my store. Usually they just come in those skimpy swimsuits. Let me guess you lost your suit while swimming?" The store clerk asks Jen.

"Yes I did." Jen stammers to him, not wanting to tell the guy the real reason she isn't wearing anything.

"What can I get you?" The clerk asks Jen.

"I need to find some bottoms for a swimsuit I can wear." Jen leans over the counter nervously as she tries to plead her case to him.

"Just buying the bottoms? That's a first." The clerk shrugs his shoulders.

"I don't care if people see my tits but I have to cover myself down there...for obvious reasons." Jen tells him as she tries to hide her nudity behind the counter.

"I'd love to help you miss but we only sell complete suits here and they're rather expensive." The clerk points to the wall.

"I can't afford those ones." Jen shakes her head and twitches her fingers.

"Well then I don't think I can help you, I'm sorry." The clerk looks at her sadly.

"That's alright, thanks anyways. Hey, do you know anywhere else I might get something to wear?" Jen asks the clerk as she looks out the window.

"Umm, you might try the tanning salon next door. They sometimes have those little tanning bottoms the customers wear when they get their tans." The clerk smiles and thinks of Jen wearing one of those.

"Oh well, I guess it's better than nothing." Jen shrugs her shoulders and stands up as she turns to leave.

"It is probably the best you're going to do in your price range." The clerk says as he waves at Jen as she walks out the door.

Jen walks out of the bikini shop and tries her best to cover her pussy as she turns and walks towards the tanning salon. Jen realizes it's not quite next door as there is an alleyway before she can reach it. Just as Jen reaches the alley, a very familiar police car comes back around the corner.

Jen sees the car and notices that it's the same officer she met earlier. Still several feet away from the door Jen decides to duck into the alleyway as the patrol car is rapidly approaching and there is no way she would reach the entrance before the cop got close enough to see Jen.

Jen runs into the alley and ducks behind a dumpster as the car screeches by. Jen waits there, biting her nails as she fears the officer saw her at the last minute and would stop to investigate. After a few minutes and Jen doesn't hear anything she realizes it's safe and walks out of the alley and over to the entrance to the tanning salon.

Jen looks around to make sure no one sees her walking in naked and then she opens the door to walk inside. She feels the cool air of the a/c touch her bare nipples and pussy. Jen feels a shiver go through her whole body and goose bumps pop up all over. Trying to look as confident as she can under the circumstances; Jen walks up to the front desk.

The receptionist behind the desk looks like she is going to lose her jaw as it drops when she sees Jen walk up stark naked to the desk. She tries to regain her composure and put on a professional face but she doesn't do a very good job.

"Excuse me, miss. You can't just walk in here like that. You need to have something on out here and change in the back." The receptionist tries to sound serious but she is really nervous because she's never had to deal with this before.

"I'm sorry; I don't have anything to put on. That's actually why I came here. I was hoping that maybe you had something in the back I could wear." Jen tries to tell the lady with as straight a face as possible but with her nipples as hard as rocks and her pussy lips full there is no hiding her feelings.

"Wow, this is a first time for me. I mean usually we get people coming in here wearing their swimsuits, not even bothering with cover ups. Sometimes even women come in topless but this is the first time a totally naked person has just walked through the door." The receptionist rambles on.

"That's okay I get that response a lot from people. Usually I don't walk around totally naked like this but someone took my suit and I need to find something to wear before I really get in trouble." Jen smiles and tries to stand as close to the desk as possible to hide her pussy.

There's nothing she can do about her breasts so she just tries to stand as confidently as possible. The receptionist stares at Jen's tits, she has never seen any that small before with such big prominent nipples. She is definitely intrigued.

"This is a tanning salon, not a bikini shop so we don't have a lot to choose from but I think maybe I can find you something to wear." The receptionist gets up and walks into the other room. Not wanting to expose herself anymore than she already is Jen just stands at the desk and hopes that nobody walks in while she is waiting.

A few minutes later the receptionist comes out with a small patch in her hand with a string tied around it.

"Here, this is all I could find. This is what the ladies wear when they get a tan. I don't know what you are going to do about the top part. You might have to just use your arm to cover your chest." The receptionist says as she shrugs her shoulders and hands Jen the tiny garment.

"People have been staring at my tits all day. I like going topless I just don't want to put on the full show for everyone." Jen says as she holds the bikini in front of her crotch and figures out how she is going to put it on.

Jen takes the barely there bikini and puts it on. The patch goes over her shaved pussy just barely and the string goes behind her back but besides that she is essentially naked. Jen wishes there was more to cover herself with but this would have to do. At least her pussy is covered Jen thinks to herself.

"Thanks, do you need me to pay you for this?" Jen reaches for her money in her bikini.

"Oh no, we aren't even supposed to give those out but since you obviously need it and I couldn't just leave you naked like that it seemed like the right thing to do." The receptionist waves the money away.

"Oh okay." Jen stuffs the money back in her bikini and checks to make sure its covering everything it can and then she walks out the front door.

Now that Jen is covered she feels better even though it still feels pretty wild to her to be out here with only a little triangle of material covering her pussy. Jen's nipples still feel firm and erect from being inside the tanning salon and her whole ordeal. Jen just hopes she can find Crystal so she can get into some more appropriate clothing.

Every few feet Jen has to adjust her bikini because it hangs so loosely on her hips that every movement threatens to cause it to fall off and expose her again.

Jen hopes that nobody sees her from the back, with the string being almost invisible she essentially looks naked from behind. The view from the front isn't much better. Besides her tits, the only thing she has covered is her slit. It's a good thing Jen always keeps shaved down there otherwise everyone would be able to see her bush. This contraption of hers wasn't designed for walking around in. It sure is better than being naked though.

After walking around for a few hours and seeing no sign of Crystal Jen almost gives up all hope of getting dressed again. Jen is afraid that she will have to ride the bus home wearing that little bikini. She hopes they will let her on like that. Just before she decides to head back the way they came, Crystal miraculously comes around the corner.

"Oh hi, it's you." Crystal says with a smile.

"Where the hell have you been?" Jen puts her hands on her hips, being careful not to pull her makeshift bikini off in the process.

"I umm went shopping while you were asleep. I thought I could make it back before you woke up." Crystal gives Jen a kind of lopsided grin as she tells her the story. Jen doesn't really buy it.

"Well you didn't and I had to walk around here totally naked and let everybody see me. I was absolutely humiliated!" Jen said loudly as she stomped her foot on the ground.

"It seems you found something to wear despite that." Crystal looks down at the dental floss thin string holding Jen's patch over her pussy.

"The tanning salon gave me this little contraption they use for tanning. It was never meant for walking around in." Jen tries again to adjust her bikini in vain.

"I thought you might want to put on something a little more appropriate." Crystal hands Jen her shorts.

"Wow, I didn't expect this." Jen looks down at the shorts and takes them in her hand.

"I figured I humiliated you enough for one day. No reason to get you arrested." Crystal shrugs her shoulders.

"Thank you." Jen says.

Jen slips her legs into the shorts and pulls them up to her waist. She finds that the tiny bikini she is wearing keeps getting caught on the shorts. Jen realizes there is no way she can get her shorts on without removing the bikini first. Looking around Jen makes a desperate decision and quickly pulls the bikini on. Since it is so flimsy the bikini breaks away from her body easily leaving her standing there naked once again. Jen figures everybody has already seen her completely naked so this is nothing new to them. She tosses the bikini aside and quickly pulls her shorts up over her hips covering her exposed bits once again.

Now that she is happily topless Jen walks with Crystal to the bus stop to wait for the bus to go home. Jen cringes at the thought of the same driver being on the bus again and not letting her ride. To Jen's surprise another person is driving the bus and although the driver does a double take when he sees her he lets Jen get on with Crystal. The two girls scurry to the back of the bus and sit quietly as they begin their trip home.

Soon they arrive back at the bus stop near Jen's place. The two girls quickly exit the bus. When they get to the front of Jen's apartment Crystal gives Jen a friendly hug goodbye and she starts to walk home.

Jen walks up the stairs. When she gets to her door she quickly unlocks it and goes inside. As soon as Jen closes the door and locks it she pulls her shorts off and walks naked into the bedroom to go to sleep.

The End