Topping from the Bottom with a Twist

Story Info
Her slave comes home to find her tied up.
3.1k words
4.14
29.8k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(editors: thanks for the great job you guys do!)

* * * * *

I'd always hated that phrase, "topping from the bottom". It made me think of greedy so-called submissives who say "I only want what pleases my dominant," and then proceed to mindfuck their master or mistress in order to get what THEY want. It's bad enough when vanilla people manipulate their partners just to satisfy their own needs, but in a defined dominant/submissive relationship it's downright wrong.

I'd always had fantasies about being tied up, blindfolded, gagged, whipped, teased mercilessly... to have my body used as a fucktoy or plaything for someone else's amusement. I'd had a few partners who'd done those things to me, and I'd loved it, but I also knew it was just a quick thrill for me. I'd found out over time that I had to be the one in charge in a serious relationship if it was going to last, and I loved having a devoted sex slave at my beck and call so much that eventually I put my desires to bottom aside and concentrated on holding the whip instead of being under it.

My live-in slave/sub/boyfriend had been with me for nearly ten years but things between us had gotten a bit stale. Don't get me wrong: he was a good slave and did anything I asked, and he was sincere when he said he still worshipped me even after so many years. But our playtimes had become routine: usually I'd just make him use toys on me until I came repeatedly. Sometimes I'd tie him up and flog him, but mostly I just made him service me with his hands and his mouth.

I knew he loved giving me pleasure, but I also knew he wanted more, so once in awhile I'd put him in tight bondage and flog him or punish his cock and balls. Even though I loved the feeling of power it gave me, I often felt like I was doing it only because he wanted it, that he was controlling what we did at those times: topping from the bottom. If I said so, he'd feel terrible since that was the last thing he wanted, and he'd beg me not to do anything just because he'd like it; that he only wanted to do things that were what I truly wanted.

To be honest, usually I just didn't want to put a lot of effort into planning and carrying out a BDSM scene that just wasn't doing all that much for me. And those times that I was in a wicked mood and really did want to abuse his body became such an emotional minefield for us both that it became easier to just skip it altogether.

But there was another reason I'd eased up on being a very strict domme to my slave: my old fantasies of submission had resurfaced, stronger than ever. I wanted to tell him about it, but I didn't know what it would do to our relationship, and I admit I was embarassed too. Neither of us wanted to "switch" - I still wanted to be his domme and him to be my slave - but I couldn't see any way that our roles would remain intact and effective if he knew about my secret desires.

So I'd started playing with myself when I was alone. I'd tie myself up and use various toys on myself, imagining someone else was doing it to me. Of course my slave benefitted from all this activity, too. When he came home I'd be so horny I'd make him pleasure me for hours or I'd make him watch while I made myself cum. But in my mind it was faceless voices giving me orders and cruel hands making me suffer that were driving me wild.

One day I'd gone all out. Watching myself in the mirror, I stripped down to my panties and bra, then I watched myself as my imaginary dom told me to "slut myself up" for him. I said aloud, "Yes sir," and I pulled my panties down to my thighs and grabbed my bra roughly, pulling it up above my large breasts. Then I bound my tits into tight swollen globes, and pulled and twisted my nipples before attaching extra-strong clamps onto them. They hurt like hell but they made my already-throbbing pussy start to dribble down the inside of my legs.

Still following "orders" I plunged my secretly-purchased buttplug into my dripping cunt and worked it around inside me, then I watched myself lick and suck my pussy juices from it, savoring my own taste and looking for approval from my imaginary dom. He told me to hurry up and shove it into my asshole or he'd ram his huge cock in there without any preparation or lube. "Y-y-yes sir," I said, my breathing faster as I felt the wet tip of the plug probe my asshole and then slide deep inside me. I shivered from the delicious and definitely un-dommely feeling of fullness and decadence it gave me.

Then I was "told" to shut the fuck up and I pushed a double-knotted scarf into my mouth and tied it tightly behing my head. Then I cuffed my ankles to the bed, my legs spread far apart, using my own slave's restraints but all the time answering obediently to the imaginary dom that was "ordering" me to do it. Next I shoved my thickest vibrator into my pussy, and I cringed with embarrassment at the wet sounds it made going in. The laughter I heard in my imagination made me feel humiliated, which made the vibe feel even better as it slid all the way in, completely stuffing my throbbing hole. Once again I "obeyed" by turning the vibe on to its highest setting, and I moaned as it began working its magic inside me and vibrating my hot cunt along with my buttplug.

Reaching my arms over my head, I slid my wrists into the strap system I'd devised, imagining that I was now fully restrained with no chance of escape, even though I could free my hands easily when I was finished.

Now I lay there completely helpless, moaning and whimpering and unable to plead for mercy. Not only was I displayed, clamped, gagged and stuffed in both holes, but I was getting more and more aroused from the vibrator with no release in sight, since I rarely cum without direct stimulation of my clit. My torture only increased as I imagined the flogger coming down hard on the inside of my thighs, my belly, my burning nipples and my dripping, swollen pussy. Then I heard a key in the front door.

I panicked. I knew it was my slave since nobody else had a key, and I started tugging on my wrist straps as I heard the door open and then close. The vibe in my cunt kept up its brutal assault which only got more intense as I thrashed around trying to free myself, but I only seemed to be making my bonds tighter. I heard him call out asking if I was home and I froze, panting so hard around my gag that my bound, swollen tits bounced on my chest. Before I had a chance to figure out what to do, I heard him gasp and exclaim, "Oh my god, what are you doing?!?"

I'd never felt more ashamed and humiliated in my life, and before my slave could figure out what he was seeing, the most intense orgasm I'd ever had started welling up from deep inside me. I screamed into my gag and my body writhed as my cunt was overcome with wave after wave of shuddering ecstasy that reached its delicious fingers to grip my clit, my asshole and my nipples. It wracked my entire body and literally made my toes curl as I kept cumming and cumming.

Of course my slave knew my orgasms well, but he was shocked by the intensity of the one he was now seeing. As it finally started to fade, I was aware that he was now kneeling beside the bed but I barely heard him whisper, "Oh my Mistress, you're so beautiful like this!" when another orgasm hit me. This one was even more powerful than the first because his hand went to work on my clit exactly the way I like, while his other hand removed first one nipple clamp and then the other, making them scream with unbearable pain and ecstasy.

Tears were falling from my eyes as my spasms finally subsided and I lay there panting and gasping. My pussy and asshole continued to quiver as he asked if I wanted him to remove the gag. I pleaded with my eyes and nodded, feeling awkward and embarrassed but also oddly comfortable in being powerless. He whispered "Yes, Mistress" and gently lifted my head, untying and removing my gag. Gasping for air, I managed to say "Turn the... fucking... vibe... off..." He quickly reached between my legs and switched off the devilish toy that was still humming away inside me and threatening to bring on another bone-tingling orgasm.

We were both unsure what to say or do. I was still trying to catch my breath, but I knew I owed him an explanation. Just as I started to speak, he smoothed my hair from my face and whispered, "It's ok, Mistress. You can tell me about it later. I know that bondage has always turned you on, I just didn't know how to ask you about it or what to say. I didn't want you to think I wanted to dom you - I'd never want that! But I've never been so turned on by you as I am right now, and that's saying a lot... as you know, ma'am."

I looked at his crotch and sure enough, his cock was clearly very hard inside his jeans. In spite of the fact that I was supposed to the domme and he the slave, seeing him hard while my arms and legs were still restrained made me even more aroused, and a soft moan escaped my lips. He asked if he should untie my hands. I whispered "No, tie them better." He jumped up with a "Yes, ma'am!" and quickly untangled the mess I'd made in my frenzy and re-tied my wrists securely. "Now what would you like, Mistress?"


I told him to take his clothes off and put his collar on, so he would remember who was really in charge. As he undressed I asked why he was home so early, and he said something about a scheduling mistake at work. When his hard cock sprung free he said that he'd rushed home in hopes of serving me. "I just didn't think it would be like this," he added with a smile. "But I'm glad. I can't believe how fucking hot you look like that, ma'am. I almost came just from watching you."

"That rule doesn't change just because I'm tied up and you aren't. You know you need to ask permission to cum," I said, wondering if there was any authority left in my voice. "Of course, Mistress!" he said, buckling his slave collar around his neck. "Now, what can I do for my Mistress?"

I was drenched in sweat and told him I needed to be cleaned. He immediately went to work with his tongue, licking every inch of my face, hands and arms, clearly enjoying his task and savoring the taste of my skin and sweat. I told him to remove my breast bindings and I sighed with pleasure as they came off and he licked them lovingly and thoroughly, giving extra attention to each of my sore and sensitized nipples. I watched his hard cock grow longer and thicker as he continued tongue-bathing my belly and sides, my body writhing against my bonds. As he eagerly approached my fragrant pussy, I told him to do my legs and feet first.

He made his way down my legs and then kneeled beside the bed to dedicate himself to my feet. Foot worship had always been a favorite for both of us, but this time it was with renewed passion. He licked and kissed my ankle straps before licking the soles and arch of each foot, and then he sucked on every toe, one by one. I moaned with combined pleasure and frustration - my cunt was oozing new wetness and I desperately wanted to plunge my hands into it and to finger my clit, but I couldn't. And that turned me on as much or more than actually doing it.

Breathlessly I told him to turn me over and finish my tongue bath. He quickly unfastened my ankles and flipped me over roughly, my shoulders straining as my arms now crossed in front of me. He quickly apologized but I said, "No, do it like that... I want it that way. Now refasten my ankles and get on with it."

"Yes, Mistress," and he gripped my ankles, quickly pulling them wide apart and fastening each strap tight with a firm yank that made me groan. He licked my feet again and then worked up my calves and thighs. As his tongue reached into my ass and found the plug embedded there, he let out a moan and I felt a drop of precum hit my leg. I'd never been much into anal play with him and I know it surprised him to find my ass plugged, but his tongue just continued its job with even more passion and thoroughness than before.

As he made his way up my back and reached my neck, I told him that he'd made a mess on me while he was supposed to be cleaning me. With that I felt another drop hit my ass and I said, "I want to taste your precum, slave. I don't want to wear it."

"Yes Mistress, I'm sorry!" and a moment later he brought a finger to my lips, coated with sweet stickiness. I licked and sucked at it hungrily, like a cheap whore, and demanded more. Another second and I had another fingerful. I was grinding my hips and nearly chewed his finger, feeling a new freedom that I couldn't believe. I told him to clean up his spills, which he did, and then I told him to untie my hands. I think he thought I was finished.

He let out another moan and fed me more precum when I told him to tie my hands behind my back. I'd never been able to do this to myself, and I moaned "Yesssssss" as he cinched my wrists together, hand-to-elbow behind me. I told him to raise my ass, and he pulled my hips back onto my knees, dragging my breasts and face roughly down the sheets. "Pull out the vibe and feed it to me," I grunted, and as the fat vibrator slipped out of my cunt with a loud slurp I could feel my juices running down both legs. He held it to my face and, halfway imagining being ordered to smell it, I took a deep sniff of my aroma before wrapping my lips around it. I sucked and licked my pussy juice from it eagerly, losing myself as if I were starving. When I was finished my slave held out three fingers of precum which I licked up hungrily.

"Now finish cleaning me, and let me feel it." He sunk his tongue deep into my pussy, moaning as he lapped up mouthfuls of my cream. His nose kept nudging my buttplug and his fingers were busy on my clit as he licked and sucked my sopping cunt. I shuddered and came four, maybe five more times from the combination of my bondage and all the sensations he was giving me. Finally I told him to untie my ankles and turn me over again. When he did, my tits were thrust out much farther than usual from lying on my crossed arms. He started to knead them roughly, glassy-eyed, and I moaned under his strong hands. I stared at his painfully hard cock and heavy balls and told him that he'd served me well today, and that I'd allow him to cum.

"Oh thank you, Mistress! How would you like me to do it?" I told him to jerk himself off while I watched, and he started to pull on his cock fast and hard while he rubbed my tits with his other hand. Again my hands and my pussy were itching for each other as I watched, and again I was turned on by being unable to make it happen. It was only a few minutes before he said breathlessly, "May I cum now, Mistress? Please may I cum?" I watched his face for a minute, contorted with need and lust, and then I said, "Yes my slave. Cum on my breasts.. shoot your hot creamy cum all over these slutty tits." He cried out as I watched the white streams shoot out of his cock and cover my bouncing tits and nipples. I said, "More, give me more," and he groaned as even more of his hot white cum spurted out, this time hitting my face.

As he began to recover he saw the goo on my cheeks and chin and he gasped. He'd always been punished severely if he came on my face, even accidentally. "Oh my god Mistress, I'm so sorry! It was so intense, I didn't know!" and he started to go for a washcloth to clean it up. "Wait. It's ok this time. It's where you're supposed to cum on a bondage slut," and I gave him a wicked smile. "Just the same, you do need to clean it up, and not with a washrag. All of it."

"Yes, ma'am!" he said as he went to work with his tongue again, licking his semen from my face and tits. I came one more time, very hard, as he licked and sucked me while his hands worked my pussy some more.

When he finally untied me, we were both exhausted and we napped for a little while, our arms and legs wrapped around each other. Later we talked about the new level of perversion and passion we'd discovered. We figured it was more a case of "bottoming from the top" since it was my fantasies we were playing out, at my direction. That day renewed our relationship and we now have a deeper level of intimacy than we'd ever had before. Since then he's done unspeakable things to me, but I'm still in charge and he still obeys no matter what. And I still top him and use him sexually in the "traditional" sense sometimes, if there is such a thing for people like us.

* * * * *

Copyright ©2001 May not be reprinted without permission