Tops and Tails

Story Info
Innocent young woman works in topless bar to make money.
11.4k words
4.55
39.8k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a different time and place. A time when one did as one was told. A time when things were hard, money was short, where there was nowhere to go to get help, there was just the family.

My father had been killed in the war, but being an attractive widower, it was not long before my mother had another husband. He was a big man with a quick temper, not averse to telling people what he thought. I think my mother was a little bit afraid of him, even though she said she loved him. In those days a woman needed a man to get by. I found him a bit sleazy to tell the truth, as he was not above giving my tits the once over, twice if truth be told.

I had just passed my nineteenth birthday, and I was expected to contribute to the family's income. Although I wasn't dumb, I had not done that well at school, so there was little chance of me going to college. This did not help, as in these times of high unemployment, it was always the bright sparks that got the jobs, and the others that just had to scrape along. My town was an old manufacturing town, but automation had closed a lot of the small factories down, leaving many people unemployed.

People said I was quite attractive and would have little trouble finding a husband, with my straight black hair and slim presentable figure. Maybe a little heavy on top with my DD 38-23 35 figure for my comfort, though it was the main part of me that I found men ogling furtively, when they thought I was not looking.

For months I looked for a job, and the ones that I was qualified for, paid a pittance. I'd be lucky to get $3 an hour, but even that was better than nothing and would at least give me about $100 a week which seemed like a fortune to me. I looked everywhere, but there were no jobs to be found. My stepfather said I wasn't trying hard enough, and would go on and on about it, threatening to throw me out. Something that worried me as where would I go? I had very little money of my own. I knew I had to get away and find a flat or share a place as my home was getting too crowded, but how, it was impossible with no job, and no money.

We lived in a working class suburb, our house was a three bedroom terrace, with one bathroom, an outside toilet, kitchen and lounge/front room that had been made into one bigger room. Along with my new stepfather I also had to put up with his son, Roger, a gangly lad who had just passed 18. He came with a typical lad's attitude, pimples and acne, and needless to say we did not get on that well. Thankfully he was mostly out with his mates, but when he did hang around the house, he also seemed to take as lot of interest in my figure especially my tits. I often found him staring at them. But when he was at home with his mates it was worse, with all kinds of sniggering and elbowing each other. He always seem to be trying to catch me in the bathroom, or he would barge into my room, which doubled up as a store room without knocking, on some pretense of finding something. Up to now I had managed to keep him from catching me undressed or worse naked.

It was a warm sunny Sunday, my brother and parents were out for the afternoon, so I took the opportunity to grab an hour or so to myself, and do some sunbathing down the bottom of the garden, out of sight from the house and the neighbors. It was lovely to be out in the open and I luxuriated in the feeling of the sun's rays on my body as I lay wearing my new bikini.

I had been given it by an old friend Brenda, who had "acquired" it, but found it was a bit too big for her, so she gave it to me saying that it might be OK, as I was a bit bigger up top. My normal swimsuit was years out of date, and the "new" bikini was trendy. So it was with some trepidation but great daring that I donned it that afternoon, as it was a bit risqué, I would never have worn it to the beach or in public, but this was private. The top consisted of two triangles joined by string around my neck that slid along another piece of string that was tied behind me. They did go some way to cover my tits but they were fairly out there with a lot of cleavage and sides on display. The material was also fairly thin, doing nothing to hide my prominent nipples that stood out in bumps. The bottoms were matching and fairly brief and seem to hug my vulva.

Brenda had made me try it on in her bedroom and we soon realized laughing, if I wanted to wear it, I'd have to do something down there or I'd have a fur frame. I was reluctant to even take them, but she said I did have to move with the times. She encouraged me there and then to let her "tidy me up", and I thought why not. I was quite comfortable showing Brenda my pussy, after all we had known each other since primary school. So she led me to her bathroom and "tidied" me up with some cream she said her mum used. I was a bit shocked, when the final result was revealed in the bathroom mirror. My thick covering had been reduced to a neat triangle, but it wasn't what shocked me it was that my cunt was on full display. She had removed all the hair around my hanging labia that had been hidden in my pubic hair, now they were on display. That evening in my room after I had taken a bath I was feeling relaxed and after opening the front of my dressing gown my fingers strayed down through the fur of my maidenhead to the nub of my clit now free of hair and found it delightfully sensitive and crying out to be teased. I stopped, as I didn't want Roger coming in on me playing with myself, when I realized it was footie on the tele. Both he and my stepdad where footie mad and would be glued to the screen. I slipped the gown off my shoulders and lay down naked on my bed my fingers eager to satisfy my rising excitement. Wetting my finger I ran it up my cunt lips, parting them before gently rubbing my clit, the hood of which had already pulled back. It was lovely as I pulled on my nipples and it was not long before I had to stifle my gasps as I orgasmed.

In the garden I lay back in the old rickety lounger we had got from somewhere and read a magazine I had found on a bus, flicking though the pages admiring the clothes and life style of the rich world out there. This is the life I mused as I closed my eyes and imagined what it would be like to be rich. I must have fallen asleep as I suddenly was aware of voices, one of which was my stepfather. I sat up and listened to what was going on, when I heard the booming voice of my stepfather's brother Joe. Looking around the beans, that hid me from the house, I saw my parents with Joe and his mousey wife walking into the back of the house. Nobody used the front door in those days. Dam they were back far too early, I swore to myself.

My new Uncle Joe and Aunt Edna hadn't visited very often, and so I really didn't know them that well. I lay back and hoped they would stay inside or go for a walk, but as the weather was fine after ten minutes or so the two men brought out a couple of beers into the garden and sat on chairs on the back deck. I could hear them talking, unaware that I was just a few metres away, whilst the women stayed and talked in the kitchen.

After a while I heard them chuckling, and wondered what they were talking about. I didn't hear the full nature of the conversation but they were obviously amused by some aspect of a men's club that was under new management that Joe my uncle had started working part time for as a kind of gopher and odd job man.

"You're kidding me, they don't do they?" I heard my stepfather say.

"God's honor and that's not all." My uncle replied carrying on in a quieter voice that I couldn't hear, save that they both laughed at the end.

I needed to have a pee, but our loo was by the back door and I also needed to get a drink from the kitchen as I was also feeling thirsty. I regretted not bringing a towel or robe with me as I hadn't expected to be disturbed, but the urge for a pee was too strong to ignore.

As I walked up the garden the conversation stopped as the two men saw me approaching. They both went silent with a look of pleasant surprise and did the usual man thing of checking out my tits. For some strange reason I indicated the toilet, and quickly made my way inside, closing the door after me.

"Evie's certainly a big girl." I heard my uncle say and I could hear them chuckling outside as I tried to be a quiet as possible, not wishing to let them hear me peeing in the bowl. I flushed the loo and came out blushing a bit.

My hope to sidle by the two men and go inside the house was dashed when my stepfather said, "Don't be rude Evie, say hello to your uncle."

I walked a bit closer, say hello as they looked me up and down. I stood in front of them my arms across my boobs and body as we exchanged a few words.

"That's a nice costume Evie, I've not seen that before, where did you get it from? I hope you didn't spend a lot of money on it?" he said a bit severely.

"No dad," I stammered, flustered, "A friend gave it to me as she no longer needed it."

"Good, we haven't got the money to waste of stuff like that. Now you've got it though let's have a good look at you, no need to be shy in front of family," he waved indicating for me to drop my hands.

Good look I thought, the perverts, but I knew I had no choice but to do as he told me and stood feeling very exposed, especially when he told me to turn around a couple of times. Their eyes roamed my body as I performed.

"You look very nice in it Evie, she's lovely, isn't she Joe?" My stepfather said as he smiled.

"Very nice George, she'll turn a few boys heads down on the strand, but she wouldn't want to go running too far in that though, eh?" he laughed and was joined by my stepfather's chortle.

"I was just getting grabbing a drink." I blurted out, trying to get away.

"Good idea," he said, "Go in and grab a couple more beers for us as well, then you can come and join us as we'll enjoy your company, won't we Joe"

"We sure will George." Joe chuckled.

"I'll just get changed first dad." I stammered.

"No need for that Evie, you're fine as you are. Now no more pissing about, I'm getting thirsty," He said a little more forcefully.

My heart sank there was no escaping, so I went inside to get my drink and the two beers for the men. Thankfully the ladies were in the lounge enjoying, from the look of the bottles on the kitchen table, cheap gin and tonic. I poured myself some water and after taking out a couple more beers from the fridge, took off the tops and returned to the garden.

I placed the beers in front of the two men, and at my stepfather's signaled for me to sit in a chair on the other side of the table.

"Evie serving us beers reminds me, the place we were talking about is looking for staff." Joe said as he put down the bottle of beer.

"You mean to..." my stepfather halted, and there was a bit of silence as he stopped and looked at me, as if considering something before he came to a decision.

"What are they looking for Joe?" my stepfather continued, still eyeing me as he pursued the topic.

"Just girls to work in the bar," he said nonchalantly, "up front you know, nothing um..." he tapered off, there was that silence again.

"Did they need any experience?"

"No, as long as they look presentable and are not complete dummies," he said. "Anyway why was he asking?"

"Well Evie here is looking for work, do you think they might take her on?"

His brother looked me up and down, fixing on my tits.

"Oh, I think she would have a very good chance, they like girls like Evie," He said with a bit of a chuckle.

"You hear that Evie?" My stepfather said with growing enthusiasm.

"I don't know dad." I said less than enthusiastically.

"Maybe you could phone them and see if there is still a job going." My stepfather added.

Joe had a huge smile on his face as he listen to my stepfather try to get me enthusiastic about working in a pub.

After a while he spoke up, "Look, I'm delivering some stuff later today why don't we take her along, and you can come and check out the place. I believe the money is very good," His brother said a little more eagerly than I thought was needed for a barmaid's job.

"What do you say Evie, we do need the money?" my stepfather repeated his favorite mantra.

"Well..." I replied a bit suspicious of my step uncle's enthusiasm.

"Look girl if you don't put a bit of effort in, it's out on the streets for you, you understand?" My stepfather raised his voice, shocking me with his manner.

"Oh alight, I'll give it a go, dad." I finally capitulated, knowing there was no way I could get out of this.

"That's a good girl." My stepfather beamed.

There was a commotion to the side of the house and horrors of horrors, my stepbrother appeared, with a couple of mates. They all came slouching around the corner of the house on the way to the back door, and looked over at us sitting there. Then they came to an abrupt halt as they really looked at me and I had to avoid replacing my hands over my barely covered tits as they grinned.

"Hello Roger, got a couple of mates with you?" My stepdad inquired with a smile.

"Yeah dad, what's happening, why's Evie dressed like that?" Roger blurted out.

"She's been doing a bit of sun bathing, do you like her new bikini?" My stepfather asked innocently. "Show your brother Evie, stand up!"

"But dad." I moaned.

"Come on, I'm sure he'd like to see it Evie."

I was sure he would the little pervert, but knowing my dad I stood, and at his instruction did a twirl for the boys.

"The boy's eyes almost popped out of their heads, as I showed them my barely covered body they had all been trying to see for ages.

"I thought you were going down the park, son?"

"No there's a bunch of little kids down there so we thought we'd come back and play table tennis." He said.

Their grins widened as my stepdad suggested I joined them for a game on the table that had been set up on the other side of the deck.

"But dad, I can't play dressed in this." I pleaded indicating my bikini.

"Nonsense girl, course you can, go and fetch the bats." He said. "This should be good entertainment, eh Joe."

So I was again trapped, and going back into the house, found the bats and a ball, unwillingly coming back out to play against the boys.

It was not long before they were all being "entertained" by me jumping about, my tits jiggling with every move. This bikini was never designed for any kind of rigorous exercise, just laying around in. Soon all the men were cheering and laughing as I tried my best to move a little as possible, but of course it was impossible. After each game I would have to wriggle my top back into place as the size and weight of my breasts put a strain on the inadequate support.

I suppose it was my own nature that was my downfall, as I was not going to let the boys get the better of me, no matter what I was wearing. It was after a long and vigorous rally against my step brother that I won. I was feeling really good, but looking up I noticed the boys and the men seemed to be taking an even greater interest in my tits, as I stood there panting facing them.

"Geez, would you look at them." Simon one of the boys said staring at my chest. I looked down and to my horror both my breasts and nipples were in full view as the triangles of my bikini top had slid to each side. I quickly dropped my bat and holding my arms over my breasts ran into the house, to the roar of laughter from the audience in the garden. I thought I'd die.

It was arranged in my absence that my stepfather and me would be picked up by Uncle George at five, and he would take me to the bar and introduce me, I was told to wear something pretty.

Duly at five his van turned up at the door and I was ushered out by my mother who said good luck, "Now don't you make a mess of this Evie or you know your dad will be upset. There's nothing wrong with being a barmaid, and you never know what opportunities it might lead to."

"Yes mum, I'll try my best." I said as I turned to go.

"Good girl, were counting on you as we do need the money so remember, do exactly what they ask you to do, no messing around." She smiled, still a little tipsy from earlier.

We drove off, my uncle chattering all the way about this and that, whilst I had butterflies in my stomach. During the short journey I could see him constantly looking at my chest out of the corner of my eye as I sat between him and my stepfather. We turned into the street where the club was and driving past I saw there was a sign hanging from a pole at the front of the pub, with Tops or Tails written on it. George turned right at the next laneway and made his way round the back, parking behind the place next to a sign saying "Tradesmen".

"What does Tops and Tails mean Uncle George?"

"It's the name of the pub," he said hesitantly, "And it well, um, you'll find out soon enough. I'll take you through to Drago, the owner he's a European." He quickly blurted out.

He undid the back of the van, and after putting a few cases on a trolley, led me and my stepfather across the small yard to an open door. We waked in, along a corridor with a small kitchen to the right stopping before store room. Leaving the trolley standing he led us along the corridor with toilets and rooms with names like Paradise, and Nirvana into the main room.

It was quite a large room with a bar down to one side, whilst on the opposite side was a stage with mirrors behind it. Strange I thought wondering why the mirrors were there. The place was all brown panels and red carpet, with low tables surrounded by lounge chairs. Only a couple of lights on the tables were turned on, but the bar was well lit. Behind the bar was another mirror with rows of bottles on glass shelves. Glasses hung from hooks at the front of the counter. It looked a lot flashier than other pubs I had seen, though I hadn't been in many and they had been pretty rough and ready. I looked across the room and saw nobody, as the place didn't open until 6pm, but then I noticed a man behind the bar fiddling with the beer taps, he looked up as we came closer.

"Hi George, you got some new helpers today," he spoke with a slight foreign accent.

"Yea, Drago this is Fred my brother and his daughter, she's looking for a job, so I thought I'd bring her along and let you take a look at her."

"Hello love, what's your name?" he asked as he stood up. He was dark and well-built with big hands, and a slight scowl on his face. He didn't look like the man one would cross.

"Evie," I said, noting like all other men his eyes wandered down to my tits.

"You done any work in a bar then Evie?"

"No, but I'm willing to learn." I stammered out as I knew my stepfather was watching me carefully.

"Good it's the willing ones we need the most." Drago laughed, "And it just happens that we need a few new staff. When can you start?" he asked, as he returned to the taps.

"Any time," my stepfather quickly spoke before I had a chance to vacillate.

"Tell you what, why don't I put you on tonight and I'll get Rosie to show you the ropes, she'll be here in a bit to get set up." Drago said as he looked at his expensive looking watch.

"What's the wages?" my stepfather asked quickly, always one to think of the money.

"Ah well that depends, but we start all our girls on $10 an hour," he replied. "They work from 6 till 12 or there about.

"$10 an hour!" My stepfather seemed amazed. I couldn't believe my ears, most barmaids were paid about $3 an hour. If I worked a week I'd be getting $250.

"Oh, and you get tips as well." He added, his head down as he picked up a small spanner.

I could see my stepfathers calculating mind working, with surprise and delight, at the thought of me earning all that money, and then I saw he was a bit suspicious. It did seem like a lot of money.

"You seem to be paying a lot for just barmaid work?" my stepfather blurted out.