Topsy Turvy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seethru57
Seethru57
625 Followers

I woke up to a wonderful feeling like someone was licking my cock. As I shook myself awake I realized it wasn't a dream. Christie was kissing and nibbling my hard prick as she noticed that I was awake.

"Good morning, bro. Mr. Winkie here was begging for my attention. I just couldn't help myself."

"Yeah sis, Mr. Winkie needs to pee."

She said, "Awww, and I thought it was because he loved me."

After she gave it one last kiss, I scooted out of bed and headed to the bathroom. As I took a leak my sister stood at the sink stretching her body and pushing her naked tits out. Of course that always screws a man up and I pissed all over the wall.

"Sorry Mike, I just wanted to see how co-ordinated you were. I guess I must be a really hot chick because you sure can't piss worth a damn when you look at my tits!"

"I wonder why. It's going to be increasingly hard living here with you."

"Hmmm. I tend to want to keep you increasingly hard," she said as she swatted my ass and ran out of the bathroom leaving me with cleanup duties.

When I shaved and finished in the bathroom, I was greeted by the smell of flapjacks and bacon. My sister stood there wearing a cute apron over her naked body. She may be an exhibitionist, but she wasn't dumb either. Saving her body from splashing grease is always a good thing and not good if you want to be a model.

I was wearing shorts and a t-shirt as we both soon finished up our breakfast. One thing about Christie, she was just as good as my mother when it came to cooking. I had to watch myself or I'd be gaining quite a few pounds fast.

I said, "So honey, I was thinking. I brought out the pictures from yesterday, please look them over. I want to suggest something after you check them out."

She thumbed through them slowly. She didn't say much but her eyes told me everything. They would widen as she looked at our sex photos and then she smiled when she saw Darlene fingering herself.

"Maybe you should become a model. Darlene suggested that you would be good and can make lots of money doing it. She also suggested I should start doing more pornographic shoots. Tell me what you think," I said.

She thought it over a bit and said, "I would do anything you want Mike. But the money isn't that important. I'd do it just because you are the best photographer I know and these pictures are outstanding. And I do believe Darlene was right. I'm not afraid to show off my body if you don't mind having the world see it."

"Okay then, I need to run into town to get some supplies. Want to come along?"

"Sure thing, brother. Maybe I should put on some clothes first?"

We laughed as she got up from the table. She headed to the bedroom to get dressed when the doorbell rang. I wasn't planning on anyone showing up today as my schedule was clear. As I opened the door, there stood my older sister. She was holding a suitcase and I could tell she had been crying and she looked ragged.

Just then Christie walked up behind me and Tracy said, "Sorry Mike to bother you. I need a place to live. Can you help me out?"

Christie brushed by me and grabbed my sister's hand. As they both walked past me, several thoughts crossed my mind. Did Tracy finally leave that bastard of a husband? And how will Christie and I act together now since we had just become three in this household.

"Sure Tracy, you know I could never deny my older sister anything. Please let me show you to your room."

Things suddenly became more complicated...

Seethru57
Seethru57
625 Followers
12