Torgan Wine Ch. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Isonei?" Lislora interrupted quietly, "You can do a great deal more as Duchess than you could do as a postulant. If you have half a year to spend here..."

Closing her eyes she nodded slightly in his hands. Draeseth's relieved exhale and kiss to her forehead somehow made her feel as though she'd made the wrong choice. But Lislora was right, half a year and she could have free rein to help those who needed it. Escaping on her own was impossible. She needed to consider embracing this life.

"I want to bring Hodrim to the Keep."

"I will give you children, woman."

"I want to bring all of them; I'm trying to be reasonable." Isonei tilted her chin up.

"I will consider it." Draeseth tilted her chin back down. "Perhaps as a reward, if you charm my family and do not let them know I have come so close to driving you away."

"You said you wanted a large family, letting me adopt..."

"We will amend the Arrangement, for every child you adopt you must give me two." His dark eyes glittered. "Once it is amended and we come home, I will allow you to bring Hodrim to the Keep. It will amuse my father that you want as large a family as I do." He stroked her face beginning to smile. "Come. You will ride with me; we should be home by dawn."

"We can't sleep here?"

"No. We will sleep at home." He turned to the door and Isonei met Lislora's tired eyes.

"I will look after him, Isonei. 'Dear Hodrim' will be eager to see you again."

"Thank you, Lislora." Isonei darted forward and embraced the woman.