Tori

Story Info
A story of a girl losing her virginity to her siblings.
5.3k words
4.25
87.8k
76
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: this is meant to be ridiculous and meant to jump straight in, it's just meant for a quick story.

*****

Every year, my family gather together for a reunion, everyone from my cousins to me, my brother and my sister. I was unfortunately cramped into a 3 bedroom house with 2 cousins, an aunt and uncle, my parents and siblings, meaning bedrooms were short, my aunt and uncle getting one, along with me and my siblings and parents.

Thankfully, we were given 2 mattresses, so girls in 2 bed, boy in the other. As a redhead, 21 year old, 4'11", 35C sized breasted girl with glasses named Tori, I had many guys chasing after me, but I was naïve, teasing guys without knowing. Past boyfriends had all been tortured by the complete lack of sex, even I had never had an orgasm, never even touched myself.

I was the complete opposite of my sister, Alyssa, she was 5'2", smaller breasts, had dyed purple hair, multiple tattoos and piercings, many guys walking in & out of her bedroom since she was 15, getting pregnant and having an abortion at 19, a month before the reunion happened.

Jake was more like me, 23, brown hair, muscular, 6" and better behaved. He had a string of bad relationships, all ending with upset girls.

————————————————

Alyssa and I arrived first, getting the bed, leaving Jake to sleep on the mattress on the floor. "So, what happened to you?"

"I decided to clean up my act, kids at 19 is no way to be." I put my bag onto the bed, sitting down. Alyssa sat down next to me, taking her shoes off, exposing all of her long, ink covered legs stretching up into her tiny shorts.

"Fuck! Am I on the floor?" Jake threw his bag onto the bed, smiling. We were very close, even in bad moods we made efforts to not piss each other off. I lay back on the bed, kicking off my boots.

"I'm afraid so! So where you been?" Alyssa bumped into him as they walked past each other on his way in.

"Well, Tori, I got a girlfriend!" He took out his phone to show me a photo of a blonde, busty, babe.

"Ooh! Do tell!" Alyssa spun on her heel to face us through the doorway.

"Now you're interested, aren't you, Lys?" We laughed. After a while we were relaxed and comfortable , chatting about memories growing up in that old house, that particular room being mine.

"So, Lys, I'll do anything to get the proper bed, and you to sleep on the floor." Jake seemed desperate.

"Ohh, you're fucking on!"

"Hey, man, what about me, I want the bed!" I lightly hit Alyssa

"No, no, shut up, you stay, I wanna hear how far he'll go!"

"Name it!" He pointed at Alyssa.

"Send me the best naked pic of your girl!" A wicked grin spread over her pierced lips.

"That's fucked."

"Yeah, that's pretty fucked." I agreed, nodding.

"Wanna share the bed with Tori? Give us the goods!" Jake rolled his eyes with a sigh and pulled out his phone, showing both Alyssa and me a picture of his girlfriend sitting on a sofa, legs spread and pussy fully exposed, her bare, pink tits jumping out of the screen. "Ho-ly fuck!"

"Damn, she is hot!" As a virgin, even from orgasm, I found myself flustered, blushing at the lewd photo.

"Tell anyone, you're dead!" I giggled at the idea.

————————————————

"G'night, kids!" Our dad peered in to see us all getting ready for bed.

"Hey, where you off to?!" I glared at his clothes and realised he was going out.

"You're mother, aunt and uncle and I are going to get a drink, Lucy and Mike are already asleep, just up to you three."

"Alright, bye!" We all respectively gave our goodbyes and got into something to sleep in when I noticed, to my horror, I had no pyjama bottoms, so I was forced to just wear my tiny blue panties and thin tank-top, wearing knee high socks to cover myself, meanwhile Alyssa had stripped straight down into her underwear. What a mother! Jake was simply wearing a pair of boxers.

"Woah! Little miss modesty is exposing some skin!"

"Leave Tori alone, I'm sure she forgot her pyjama bottoms, didn't you?" I sheepishly nodded. A laugh erupted from Alyssa and jake, simultaneously.

"Typical Tori!"

"Fuck you, Lys!" We giggled for a bit, making jokes until Alyssa reached into her bag and pulled out a bottle of cheap whiskey.

"Wanna get wasted?"

"Alyssa! You're a mum!"

"So? Come on! Tori, here!" She shoved the bottle into my hands. "Drink up!"

"Umm, I ..." I timidly put the bottle to my lips and chugged a small mouthful, coughing. I passed it to Jake, who took enough chugs to get a slight buzz.

"Fuck it, gimme!" Alyssa took the bottle off Jake and just started to gulp down large amounts of whiskey. I just got into bed, putting my glasses on the bedside table, Jake semi-spooning me, putting one arm over me. It didn't take long for Alyssa to pass out, after which Jake poked me.

"Tori, I dare you to suck her tit!" He smiled, a wicked one as our family always had.

"That's fucked! Come on, what do I have to gain from sucking on my sister's tits?" I got out and looked over her, her entire body spread out on the duvet, bra and panties barely hanging on.

"It's a dare for a reason! I'll give you twenty quid!" I sighed, we took dares pretty seriously. When Alyssa went through puberty there wasn't a person in the house who hadn't seen both her naked tits and ass. I pulled a warm, heavy tit out of her bra.

"You aren't?" I put my lips to her nipple and sucked, my mouth being filled with a warm nipple. I sucked for quite a while. "Oh, you must be enjoying." I stared wide eyed at Jake, furious, spit dripping from my chin.

"That was fucking gross, Jake. Are you fucking happy now!?"

"Oh. Sorry about that." His face changed from mischievous to pity.

"Asshole!" I put her tit back and got back into bed, facing Jake.

"Tori, I've got to ask, I heard a rumour that you've never even touched yourself?"

"True. I've never played with myself, never cum. My ex tell you?" He nodded. I sat up with him next to me.

"You've never cum!?" He seemed shocked. "How the fuck? You've never experienced anything downstairs?"

"It's been wet, but it's just as tight as when I first got it." Another grin spread across his face. "What?"

"No, nothing, I've got nothing." I looked at him to see if he was lying, unable to tell.

"You try anything, you're fucking dead." I quietly slipped into bed and fell asleep.

————————————————

Jake's POV

I lay down next to Tori, she had fallen fast asleep, must've been exhausted. I kept thinking of her telling me how tight her cunt was, the idea of fucking her sounded so good, so I had to check. I moved the duvet back to reveal her perfect body, her nipples slightly poking through the top, her pale, soft thighs disappearing into her panties and knee high socks. To be honest, I've found Tori attractive since I knew what sex was, I've always wanted to fuck her, especially since the rumours came out.

I moved her shirt, her entire breast exposed to me, allowing me to gently feel it's warm surface, rubbing her nipple. I lifted the base of her shirt slightly, the top of her panties in sight. I grabbed it and gently pulled them down, revealing the fact that she was shaven clean, her skin so soft and pale, my face so close to her cunt, I couldn't help but get an erection. I pulled her panties half way down her legs, as high as her socks, her cunt now fully exposed to me. I placed my hand on her stomach and rubbed my thumb against her clit gently, greeted by soft groans.

I used my other hand and began making small, clockwise circles around her entrance. Her eyes opened, she looked like she was in pure ecstasy. "Don't stop," She gently whispered. More groans escaped her, chest heaving, sweat pouring out and her cunt covered in her own cum.

I began to push in, only knuckle deep with one finger, but it sent Tori over the edge. She screamed out as quietly as possible, which wasn't very quiet, sweat pouring from her skin, her body shaking and her entire body experiencing wave after wave of mind blowing orgasm.

"Jake, oh my god." She lay back and felt my bare chest.

"You ok, Tori? You were a bit loud."

"I've never felt so good. What about you?"

"Good." I wanted to keep it short, it was pretty awkward. She leaned forwards and gave me a small peck on the lips. I grabbed her, and pulled her in again, my tongue slipping into her mouth, dominating instantly.

"Hey, I've always wondered," The all too familiar grin stretched across her face.

"Hm?"

"I would masturbate by rubbing and sticking my fingers into my pussy, but how about you?" I stammered out for a second. She turned to me, gaining confidence with her horniness. "C'mon, I wanna see your dick!" She grabbed my fully erect cock through my boxers. She was surprisingly horny for a naïve virgin.

"Woah, Tori, this is pretty weird." She looked at me, her emerald green eyes burrowing into mine, her cute face simply smiling delicately.

"It's just satisfying my curiosity, what's wrong with that?" She took my cock out. "Wow, it's so big and warm!" She took off the sheets and kneeled so her head was less than a foot from my dick. "So how'd you do it, have an orgasm, I mean?" She quickly shot out. I reluctantly grabbed my cock and began to rub it.

"Just do this for a while, do it with different speeds and tighten and loosen your grip, I guess." I demonstrated, unsure of what she'd do with the information.

"Really? That's it?" She took it in 2 hands, having an 8" dick payed off here. She began to lick my cock. "I hear guys like blowjobs, so, shall we?" I once again stammered, shocked that my little sister just offered to suck me off. Before I could say anything Tori had at least 3 inches in her mouth. She began to lick and suck, tasting all the precum off my head.

"Tori, you're my sister!" She took it out of her mouth.

"We're not doing anything, I'm just giving my brother some attention, that's all!" She left the bed, pulling me to my feet and kneeled down, she dived back down, an up and down motion added to her routine. She began to deepthroat, and I wasn't even sure where she learned that. I watched as 5" then 7" then all 8" disappeared into her mouth.

"Oh my god, you're way too good at this!" She began to rub and twist my shaft, licking my head, I had to put my hand on the back of her head, pulling at her long hair, until I shot my cum into her mouth, face and shirt, cum pooling on her glasses.

"Jake! Is this your cum?" She smiled, tasting it. "Oh, yes it is!" She joked. Drinking half the cum off her face, and wiping off the rest, she looked at her shirt, damp and sticky, and took it off, showing off her pink nipples on her large, firm breasts. "You enjoying?" She got back into bed with me, only wearing panties and socks, wrapping her legs around me.

————————————————

Tori's POV

I woke up, being spooned, my bare chest being grabbed and fondled by two hot hands. I thought of last night, humiliated by my actions, blinded by my arousal. I felt around for my shirt, noticing both, it on the floor, and Jake's dick in between my thighs. I pushed it back through and faced him, seeing his open eyes.

"Listen, Jake," I said in a low whisper. "That can never happen again. I know that I'm hot and all that, but it's gross!" Before he could answer I got up and put on a different top and walked to the bathroom, glasses on and toothbrush already in my mouth to get rid of the taste of cum in my mouth.

I walked in and leaned over the sink, brushing my teeth when Alyssa came in. "You tired?" She got ready in the mirror

"Yeah." I spat out the bad taste, feeling fresh and clean. "Y'know what we're doing today?" Normally with these family get-togethers, we go to different spots on the second day.

"According to dad, we're off to a water park." I sighed, knowing how far away the nearest water park is.

"Could you please leave, I need to shower." I nudged her out the room.

"Oh, ok, sure!" She left, unfortunately no lock on the door. Great. I stripped down and looked at myself in the mirror. No wonder guys wanted me, I was a pretty, green eyed, long red/ginger hair with wide hips and large tits, any guy would love to just fuck me. I got in and began to wash.

About 10 minutes later, the door opened. "Occupied!!" I yelled out.

"Shower curtain exists for a reason!" It was Jake. He went to the sink and began to brush his teeth, ignoring the completely naked woman to his right.

"Jake, get the fuck out!" I peered through the curtain.

"Why? I need to brush my teeth and the cousins have the other bathroom." He put his toothbrush into his mouth. "You're probably gonna use up all the hot water."

"Once I'm done, you can get in, until then, I'm naked and you're my brother." I went back in and closed my eyes to wash my face, deaf to Jake because of the water in my ears. Once I opened my eyes again I saw Jake naked in with me, equally naked.

"Hey."

"What the fuck do you mean 'hey' you're naked in a shower with your naked sister!" I yelled as quietly as possible, covering my cunt and tits.

"You were going to use up all the hot water, also don't bother covering yourself, I've already seen everything." I looked him up and down, observing his muscular features and his large dick, moistening my cunt.

"Get out. Please get out, Jake. I'll tell you what, I'm going to turn around, when I turn back around, you should be gone." I needed to wash my front side so I turned around, suspicious of Jake when he grabbed my hips and pulled them forcefully toward his erect cock. "What the fuck!"

My asshole was impaled by the head of his hard cock, more than I had ever taken into my pussy, let alone my ass. "Tori, trust me, it'll feel good!" My hands were gripped and pulled away from my private areas, exposing them. He pushed in more, lubed by the warm water. He made it painfully deep into my ass, not even half way, I was struggling the entire time.

"Jake, it hurts." I whispered, tears beginning to stream down my face.

"It's your first time. It gets better." He heaved everything into me, causing a yelp of pain then I realised how good it felt. The mixture of pleasure and pain was incredible, even addictive. Jake slipped out and heaved back in again, my hands up on the wall to stop myself from falling.

Jake reached forward and gripped my tits, squeezing and twisting my nipples, jolts of electricity going through me. He heaved his massive cock in & out of my ass, hips slapping against mine, gasping and groaning as the feelings echo-ed through me.

"Jake!? Tori!?" I looked to my side and, to both of our surprise, Alyssa was standing there in a towel, holding the curtain open. We both stood, silent and in shock. "Are you two fucking?!"

"Oh my god, Lys!" I tried to pull Jake out of me, but he held in firm. "Lys, it's not what it looks like!" I switched off the shower and tried to reach for a towel.

"Alyssa, what the fuck can we do to shut you up?!" Jake was begging, still deep inside of my ass.

"You know what? I don't even fucking care! I'm leaving!" She closed the curtain and within seconds Jake was hammering into me again, the shower spraying hot water over our naked bodies, us both forgetting the ordeal quickly. It took 10 minutes for him to shove his cock deeper than ever before and he filled me up with his cum, jet after jet of his hot seed.

"Fucking hell!" Cum dripped from my ass after he removed his cock. My back was pushed up against a wall and Jake's lips smashed into mine. He wiped cum onto my stomach and rubbed my clit. His tongue slipped into my mouth, our saliva mixing together. We washed up and went back into the bedroom where we found Alyssa.

"I want in." Both of us were confused. "I want to join this little incest sex club, it's been 3 months since I've had sex, I need something!" Reluctantly, we let her in.

————————————————

Alyssa's POV

I got dressed in a similar thing to Tori, a 2 piece swimsuit with booty shorts on top, Jake being boring with just swim shorts. We left for the water park, me being forced onto Jake's lap, fingers constantly probing around and into my cunt.

Once we got there he instantly shot off, Tori and I left alone. "Wanna hit the slides?" I grabbed her hand and pulled her toward the largest one they had, kicking off booty shorts.

"Umm.. Lys? I- I can't do this!"

"C'mon, Tor, it's not as high up as you think." I grabbed her hand and sat her in front of me. "Can we go together?" I cutely asked the guard.

"Fine, just hold on to each other." He didn't really care. I grabbed onto Tori's waist, my nipples poking into her back and sat down behind her. Looking down at that vertical drop I gently wiggled down and we slipped down, screaming. It took seconds for us to get to the bottom.

"Lys! Your top!" I looked down and saw my bare chest, nipples poking out. My eyes shot to the slide where I saw the bra floating in the water. I grabbed it and tried to tie it with shaky, wet hands. "Here." Tori grabbed the straps and tied it up properly.

I turned and stared into her green eyes, watching her brush her long, ginger hair out of her green eyes hidden behind her glasses, drinking in her beauty and my own arousal at this. I took her hand in mine. "C'mon, let's go to the bathroom." Tori had no idea what that meant, so I pulled her along to the ladies' bathroom after getting our shorts, I threw her into a stall, aggressively pulling her panties down and putting my fingers onto her wet cunt.

"Oh! So this is what you meant!" She grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me in, our lips connecting and tongues fighting over each other's mouth. "Damn...you're...so fucking...hot!" Through kisses I spoke. Grabbing her hair, I pulled her head back and kissed down her neck toward her breasts, listening to her moan.

I untied her bra and pulled it off, her erect, pink nipples poking toward me. I took one in my lips and gently sucked, flicking her nipples with my tongue. I popped it out of my mouth then Tori took off my top and put my pierced nipple in her mouth, suckling without getting any milk. I groaned with pleasure, this was much more sensual and erotic than any other sexual partner I have had.

"I love your tits." She whispered, then suddenly my phone buzzed. *Time to go, where are you and Tori* It was from dad, so I showed her and she reluctantly stopped sucking and began to cover herself up. We made our way to the car and found our angry parents.

————————————————

Tori's POV

I sat down on the sofa watching TV with Lucy and Mike, twins, both 18 years old. They weren't all that close, in fact they hated each other, Lucy going so far as to sleep with some of Mike's ex-girlfriends, as she was bi. They were real assholes to each other. I took out my phone and saw a notification for a text from Jake. I opened it and saw a photo of his massive erect cock. I felt my cunt become moist, my nipples poked through my shirt.

I pointed my camera to my crotch and lifted up the hem of my shorts, a quick photo of the top of my cunt, teasing him. I got a quick reply: *come upstairs, I've got a surprise!*

I left the twins and nearly sprinted upstairs to find Jake lying on his back naked sporting his usual hard on next to Alyssa sitting next to him, wearing nothing as well, both on the bed. I smiled. "Lys and I had an idea, how about we take your virginity?" I admit, I got incredibly wet at the thought of my pussy penetrated for the first time.

My horniness got the better of me. "Ok, sounds fun!" I took off my sticky, wet shorts and leapt on top of Jake, his cock pointing directly at my unopened entrance. "Let's start here!" I was far too eager. I leaned down so that our lips met, saliva exchanging.

Alyssa broke us apart, grabbing me from behind, reaching over and rubbing my clit, whispering "Go on, take his dick!" I gently shuffled down, the head of his cock slowly entering me.

12