Tori Loves Attention Ch. 03

Story Info
Tori finds Girls Fun.
1.8k words
4.11
7.5k
3
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In chapter 2. I had just got fucked by my Uncle and cousin when my twin brother Tom asked me what next?

Today I meet with my guidance councilor to determine what I want to do after graduation. She is Ms.Jones. And about 35. Very strict about being on time. She always glares at me when I am around.

Not sure how I should dress so I go down stairs for coffee and a muffin to think about my day. Luckily I put on my satin robe as my neighbor Mrs. Grassy is in the kitchen cooking sausages.

"Tom asked me to come and tell you to come straight home from school today. He has a surprise for you and wants me to help him to give it to you. What do you have going on at school today?"

"Meeting with Ms. Jones. Don't know what I will tell her but will meet any way. What is Tom's surprise?"

"He wouldn't tell me. He knows how you can seduce secrets. So Ms. Jones is finally going to make her move. She has been fantasizing about you since you turned 18. Guess she found out you have been fucking your way through the faculty and wants her turn."

"What. What do you mean? She is always looking pissed off with me. I didn't think she liked me, and I've never been with a woman before."

"Oh. My sweet little baby. You think only men lust for you? Just because they can't hide the obvious doesn't mean they are the only ones wanting to ravish that hot little body."

She put her arm around me and ran her hand down my back under my robe and between my legs, as she bent down and kissed me on the lips. Gently first then slipped her tongue in my mouth and explored tickling the roof of my mouth and swirling my tongue in hers.

I melted into her as she rubbed my moist pussy and continued teasing with her kiss and tongue. My nipples got hard and my knees weak. I had never been kissed so seductively and never lost control so quickly. I wanted her to kiss touch and lick me all over. I began kissing her back. She pulled back and laughed.

"How do you like being teased and left ignored? That's what you have been doing to me and other woman. Wearing those sexy little outfits and then doing all the men, including my sorry ass of a man. You got pretty juicy for me though. You are just a lust crazy little vixen."

"You know about that. I didn't mean to. It's just that when I saw him polishing his car and his hard cock pressing against his pants. I couldn't help but give him relief."

"I don't care about that. Your Mom was so proud of you when you swallowed all his cum without spilling any. I loved the way you left your cum on his precious seat and marked up his windows. He loves that 67 Mustang and you ruined his detailing."

"What my Mom was watching? What was she doing with you?"

"She asked if I would help her fulfil one of your Dad's fantasies? He always wanted to do a threesome with two woman. I was more than happy to accommodate. Let's get you dressed for your appointment."

Slapping my bottom as I scurried off. Starring in my closet still not sure what to wear. Mrs. Grassy, handed me my baby blue slip dress with lace on the hem and around my boobies. Blue satin thong and light blue stockings that came up above my knee.

I put them on. She handed me my navy blue satin blazer that fit big and covered the slip but showed my boobs covered in lace. I slipped on my blue 3" heels.

"Only you could pull that outfit off without looking slutty. My God you are so sexy. When you get there. Compliment her on how pretty she looks and the rest will take care of itself. Remember be home by 4." As she put a clear gloss on my lips and eye lash extenders on me.

I arrived five minutes early. The door was shut and the lights out. I knocked and entered.

"Ms. Jones. Are you here?. Her chair was facing the wall.

She reached behind her. Took out her hair pin letting her hair fall. Stood up turned around. She was wearing a black leather dress boots up to her thigh. The zipper on her dress was pulled down revealing a white lace bra and satin white hipster panties. Her hair fell to her waist. Usually she wore loose pant suits and her hair up. I couldn't believe how sexy she was.

"Do you notice me now? I've wanted to fuck with you for so long. I've played with myself imagining licking and kissing your sexy body. I dressed like this today for you. I want you to notice me. I want you to see not only hard cocks pressing against pants want you."

I hadn't noticed her come from behind her desk until I felt her breath on my cheek as she spoke her last comment. My mind was trying to process the day from my first girl kiss to this. A lot of information and my body was responding in a way I never would have imagined.

My nipples were itching to be sucked and my pussy oozing my juices saturating my panties. My blazer slipped off my shoulders and falling to the floor as she led me to her desk. Kissing me softly on my lips, she laid me down. Her tongue exploring the inside of my mouth as passion built and I responded with my tongue entwined with hers.

My pussy was so wet, first from this morning and then this. Relentlessly she began rubbing it causing me to totally submit to her probing. Pulling my panties down. I lifted my ass allowing her to peel them down over my ankles.

Licking me from my bum to my clit. Arching into her. I couldn't process what was happening and how my body loved being sucked by this woman. I was used to being in control sucking cock and getting fucked. Oh fuck cumming again as she sucks me and finger fucks me.

My fingers entwined in her silky smooth hair as hold her face to me vibrating and cumming on her face as she laps and nibbles on my pussy lips.

"Stand up. Suck my tits." She commands.

I stand. My legs weak. I fall into her. My mouth on her shoulder as she steadies me and leads me to her erect nipple. I obediently take it in my mouth suck and flick it with my tongue. Wanting to give her pleasure. I enjoy her but think how good a hard cock would feel buried in my wet pussy.

Ms. Jones stepped back with her hand on the back of my head forcing me to follow. Sitting on her couch forcing my head to her crotch legs on my shoulders.

I lick her wet pussy lips pulling them with my tongue. I feel her pinching my nipples as I probe her with my tongue. Tasting her tart juices. A little sweet and sour. She encourages me to lick her ass by raising up. My mouth glistening with her cum. I lick her but hole and finger her cunt.

"Yes take me like a silly slut. Make me your next conquest."

Gaining confidence, I probe her ass hole with one finger then two three gaping her. All the while sucking her clit to her body shaking orgasm. Pumping her ass and sucking her clit while tonguing her slit. Her body tightens and she begins convulsing. I stop thinking she is having a seizure.

"Don't fucking stop! I'm cumming."

Her cum covers my face. It's thicker than mine and white like man juice. Not as thick and doesn't taste as salty but yummy just the same.

She ends with her body heaving trying to catch her breath as her cum continues to flow on my face and down to my perky tits saturating my slip making it cling to me.

My pussy was leaking my juices down my leg knowing how I had just satisfied Ms. Jones the first time I had ever fucked a woman.

"Baby. I haven't cum like that in years. You are gifted at pleasing sexually." She said between gasps.

"Hurry. You will be late for your make up exam with Mr. Grey. Take that slip off and make yourself available to him. If you don't fuck him. You will fail regardless of how you answer on the test. He told us he wants to fuck you."

I walked in to find Mr.Grey and Brandi the cheer captain sitting facing each other. I sat beside Brandi, allowing my blazer to open exposing my bare titties and smiled. Brandi was wearing her cheer uniform with her legs spread. I leaned over and whispered.

"I think you are hot and want to make out with you." Nibbling her ear lobe.

She responded by gasping and kissing me. Mr. Grey was standing in front of us with his hard cock dripping pre cum. Still excited from Ms. Jones and finding out that not all women looked at me with contempt. I reached out and began stroking his cock.

Brandi kissed down to my wet pussy while I took his cock deep to my throat and savored the taste and smell of him. I looked up at him as I slobbered up and down his pulsating hard cock.

Brandi was busy licking and sucking my clit as I gyrated on her face. He lifted me up bent me over his desk. Brandi sat on his desk with her trimmed pussy open for my tongue. Her ginger haired pussy wet already.

I pulled her to me as Mr. Grey slapped my ass and drove his cock in me. Pushing my face into Brandi's waiting slit. My tongue slipped in her and my nose teased her button as I licked vigorously while being pounded ruthlessly from behind.

I felt my pussy tighten as I began to orgasm and feel her juices on my face and chin. I fingered her and she arched into me screaming.

"Fuck your making me cum. So good. Don't stop!"

At that moment. He stuck his finger in my ass. Pulled his cock out and shot his cum up my back and onto Brandi. I hungrily lapped it up off her wanting to taste man cum as well as Brandi's.

He scooped his cum off my back and fed it to us as we kissed licking it from his hand and fingers.