Tori's Gang-Bang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God Robbie I'm ready to fuck. I'm so horny now, please fuck me."

Robbie stripped off his clothes, and moved to the bed. "Oh I'm going to make sure you get a good fucking Tori." Robbie pushed Tori back on the bed and spread her legs then shoved his hard cock inside her wet pussy.

Tori groaned as Robbie entered her. He was like an animal skipping foreplay and fucking her hard. Tori moaned as with each hard thrust, Robbie's balls slapped her ass.

"Remember you are mine for the night, so after I cum in your pussy you aren't even close to being through."

"Oh yes, Robbie. I'm yours to fuck all night."

"That's right Tori, but not just mine. You are going to fuck everyone in the house tonight."

"What are you talking about?"

"The bet was for whatever I want you to do, and I want the brothers to run a train on you."

"No fucking way Robbie!" Tori screamed as she tried to get away. "I'm not some fucking whore!"

Robbie held Tori tight, not letting her escape. "You may not be a whore, but you lost the bet and are going to get fucked by all eleven of us tonight."

"What if I say no?"

"I don't care. It can be gang bang, or a gang rape, it is up to you."

"No Robbie. Please no."

"Clay, come to the basement now!" Robbie screamed.

"Robbie, I don't want to," Tori pleaded

Clay came to the basement and saw Robbie holding Tori down, and fucking her hard.

"What do you want?"

"I want you to stick your cock in Tori's mouth to shut her up."

"No Clay, please don't," Tori begged. However, Clay was quickly kneeling beside Tori with his cock in her face.

"Suck his cock Tori!"

Clay grabbed Tori's head and forced his cock in her mouth. Tori was reluctant to blow Clay, so he held her head and began fucking her mouth.

"That's it Clay. Give her a good face fucking"

Tori couldn't believe what was happening to her. She was prepared to fuck Robbie, but had no plans of having her mouth and cunt pounded by two cocks at the same time.

Robbie screamed to the guys at the table, "Come to the basement now!"

The bothers began to file into the basement, and Robbie proclaimed, "Get in line to fuck our little sex slave for the night." The guys were cheering as Robbie and Clay continued their assault on Tori.

Clay grunted and began to fill Tori's mouth with his cum. He pulled his cock out, sending his final shot across her cheek. Seeing Clay cum, Robbie quickly filled Tori's pussy with his own load.

Robbie began to get up and asked, "Who's next?"

"No, please." Tori pleaded, tears running down her face.

"Shut the fuck up. I won the bet, and I say you have to fuck us all."

Bernie stepped in and threw Tori a blanket to cover herself with. "Back the fuck up Robbie," Bernie said as he climbed on the mattress with Tori.

Tori was happy to have Bernie on her side.

"Guys, please back up and let me talk to Tori." Bernie pulled Tori close to him and put his arms around her.

"You know I love you Tori," Bernie whispered in her ear. "I won't hurt you and I'll make sure no one else does."

"Thank you Bernie," Tori said quietly.

Bernie began to rub Tori's arm, his arm brushing against her breast. Bernie held her close for several minutes until she had stopped crying.

"We all love you, you are our favorite sister. And you know Robbie is a big ass when he gets drunk."

"I know Bernie, but he scared me, wanting to force me to fuck everybody."

"Nobody is going to force you to fuck us all. We love you and don't want you to do anything you don't want to"

"Bernie, you are so sweet and understanding. Thanks for sticking up for me."

"I'll always stick up for you Tori, but you've made a bunch of brothers horny tonight."

"How? I didn't mean to."

"Well, we had the sexiest woman on campus naked playing cards with us, and we couldn't keep our eyes off you. Then you did that nice table dance, and got all our dicks hard."

"I didn't mean to make all you guys horny, but I enjoyed dancing for you all."

Bernie reached a hand around and began to massage Tori's breast.

"We were all disappointed when Robbie won the final hand. Every guy there wanted to win, and have you for the night."

Whether it was the alcohol or the compassion Bernie was showing, Tori felt herself beginning to get horny again. Bernie turned Tori's face toward his and gave her a kiss, as his hands reached between her legs. Tori parted her legs and let Bernie burry two fingers in her freshly fucked pussy.

Tori wondered what she was doing, and what she was going to do.

"Let me fuck you Tori," Bernie implored.

Tori reached between Bernie's legs and began unbuttoning his pants. "Ok Bernie, you can fuck me too."

Tori was oblivious to all the guys around her as Bernie removed his clothes. She put her experience from Robbie out of her mind as Bernie climbed between her legs. All she could think about was how good Bernie always made her feel.

"Fuck me good Bernie," she said as Bernie buried his hard cock in her dripping pussy.

"Your pussy feels great, even for sloppy seconds," Bernie whispered in Tori's ear.

"And your cock feels great being in me. I know you'll make me cum."

Bernie was thrusting hard and fast, his pubic bone hitting Tori's clit with each thrust. Tori was beginning to writhe about and moan loudly. Bernie knew she would be cumming soon. He knew now was his chance to reward his brothers.

"It feels good doesn't it Tori?"

"Oh yes Bernie. Oh God yes."

"You like to fuck don't you?"

"You know I do. I'm drunk and horny and need to be fucked. Oh yes, fuck me Bernie."

"Do you need to be fucked long and hard?"

"I need to be fucked all night."

"Tori, look around you and see what could be yours."

Tori noticed that all the brothers around her were in various stages of undress, sporting raging hard-ons, and gazing at her with pure animal lust.

"We all want to fuck you Tori. We want you to be our sexy, slutty little sister for the night."

"I don't know."

"Think of how good it will feel, one hard cock after another pounding your horny little pussy. It will be the most satisfaction you will ever receive. Plus you know every guy here is horny for you. Let us all fuck you Tori.

"Oh God Bernie I don't know. I'm so horny, but all of you?"

"You can take it Tori, you are a sex Goddess. Come on Tori, please let us fuck you."

"Oh yesss Bernie, I'm about to cum."

"Do you want us to fuck you?"

"Oh God yes!" Tori screamed. "I want to fuck you all. I want you to use my pussy; I'm your little slut! "

As Bernie pounded hard, a fire was a burning deep in her pussy, and began spreading over her body. Tori arched her back as an intense orgasm began to spread over her body.

"Aaaugh I'm cumming. Oh yessssss."

Tori's pussy began to spasm around Bernie's hard cock causing him to shoot his load into Tori's waiting pussy.

"Fill my hot pussy with you big load of cum."

As soon as Bernie had finished filling Tori with his cum, he pulled his cock out. Before Tori had any time to think about what was happening, Glen had moved between Tori's legs and slipped his turgid cock inside her.

"Your pussy is mine now Tori"

"Fuck me hard Glen. I'm you little slut."

Glenn need no prodding, he pushed Tori's knees back and put her legs over his shoulders and began to fuck Tori hard and fast.

"That's it Glen. Pound me hard. Hard! Hard! Hard!"

Glen was so excited that after just a few strokes he was depositing his seed in Tori.

"I want more cock. So, which one of you fuckers is going to give it to me next?"

Randy, who was jacking his dick furiously stepped close the Tori. "I can't hold out to fuck you, but I'm going to blow my load all over you." With a loud grunt, steams of cum began to erupt from Randy's cock and land on Tori's tits.

"That's it Randy. Shoot your cum on my perky tits." Tori scooped up some of the cum on her finger and put it in her mouth. "Yummy cummy. Now give me some cock."

"Since in got you naked, I've got next," said Jim.

Jim flipped Tori over and pulled her onto all fours.

"Oh yeah Jim, fuck me doggie style."

Jim entered Tori and began to slide his cock in and out of her sloppy pussy.

"Give it to me Jim. Fuck my cunt."

Allen moved in front of Tori and put his cock in her face. Tori opened her mouth and hungrily inhaled Allen's cock.

Tori was in heaven. One cock was filling her mouth, one was pounding her pussy, and nine others were excited and waiting their turn.

Tori withdrew Allen's cock from her mouth. "Rub my clit while you fuck me Jim. I want to cum."

As Tori engulfed Allen's hard cock, Jim obliged and began rubbing her clit while pounding his dick in and out of her pussy. Cum from the previous guys was oozing from Tori's cunt due to Jim's thrusting.

Tori began to play with Allen's balls as she was blowing him. She felt his ball stighten, and then release their load. Tori gulped down most of the cum, but a little dribbled down her chin onto the bed.

Allen withdrew his cock, and Tori began to concentrate on being fucked. She reached under and moved Jim's hand away and began working her own clit. In just a few seconds she began to feel that familiar tingling sensation.

"Oh God yes. I'm gonna cum. Fuck me hard Jim!"

Tori's pussy began to spasm as her orgasm took control of her body. Feeling Tori's orgasm, Jim grunted and deposited his load in her soaking pussy.

Tori rolled to her back and Jim's cock was quickly replaced by Andy's. It only took a few strokes for Andy to shoot his load of cum in Tori.

"Damn, you boys are quick. Doesn't anyone have any staying power?"

"Well hell Tori, you have us all hot seeing a sex machine in action. How do you expect us to last seeing such a good slut in action?" Glen said with a laugh.

"Whatever, just give me some dick."

Neal climbed between Tori's legs and began his turn in her hot wet pussy. Tori looked over and say Jay jacking his dick.

"Jay, don't waste that cum boy, come stick your cock in my mouth and let me milk your cock."

Jay knelt beside Tori and stuck his cock in her face. Tori guided his cock in her mouth. As her tongue was running around his head, her hand was pumping his shaft hard and fast. It took a matter of moments for Jay to start flooding her mouth with his cum. Hearing Jay groan sent Neal over the edge and he too began to flood Tori with his cum.

"Next," Tori said with a laugh.

Brad dropped his boxers and stood in front of Tori.

"Oh my God. That thing is huge. No way you are going to fuck me with that."

Brad stepped closer holding his cock, which was almost 10 inches long and eight inches around. "But you lost the bet and have to take us all on."

"That huge cock will never fit in me."

"I'll make it fit."

Brad spread Tori's legs and pushed his cock head to the opening of Tori's pussy. He slipped a little in as Tori groaned. "It's too big for me to take."

Brad pushed Tori's legs back gave a big hard thrust and buried his cock completely into Tori. The head of his cock plowed into Tori's cervix. Tori let out a loud scream and tears formed in her eyes.

"Please no. It's too big. It hurts."

But her plea went unnoticed. Tori heard the other brother urging Brad to fuck her. As her pussy began to get accustomed to being filled with such a large object, she began to notice that while her pussy was in pain, it was a lot of fun.

"This hurts more than when I had my cherry popped, but damn it feels good too."

"Maybe your pussy will be loosened up for the rest of the guys to last a little longer now. But your pussy is so tight that I'm getting ready to shoot deep in you."

"Fill my cunt with your big cock. Fuck me Brad."

Brad gave Tori a hard thrust, and then let out a moan as he shot his cum deep in the back of Tori's pussy.

As Brad pulled out, Robbie stepped forward. "Well Tori, everybody's cum here tonight do you want more, or do you want to go."

"I want to fuck. I want you fellas to keep filling me with your big hard dicks. Fuck me at your will."

Randy didn't need any more prodding. He quickly took his place in Tori's pussy.

"That's it Randy fuck my cunt. Isn't this much better than jacking your dick."

"It feels much better to be in your sloppy pussy."

Randy was pounding away.

"That's it Randy. Finally someone who doesn't shoot his load after one minute."

Randy was using Tori's pussy solely for his satisfaction, not caring if Tori came. This turned Tori on, knowing she was just a fuck slut for the night. After a good, hard, long pounding Randy's ball tightened and he shot his jism into Tori's waiting pussy.

"Now that was a good hard fuck Randy. It was nice to have someone last for me."

Andy climbed on the bed, taking Randy's place and pulled Tori atop him. "Ride my hard cock Tori. Ride me hard."

Tori began fucking Andy. "I hope you can last a little longer this time Andy. My pussy needs to cum."

Tori was riding Andy hard when she felt someone move in behind her. She looked behind her and saw Bernie on the bed too.

"What are you up to Bernie?"

"I'm getting ready to make you cum."

Bernie reached between Tori's legs and scooped up some of the cum that was dripping from her pussy and spread it on her asshole, then shoved a finger in.

"Oh yeah Bernie, that feels good."

Bernie withdrew his finger and positioned his cockhead at Tori's puckered little hole. "Then this should feel even better." With a hard thrust Bernie was buried in Tori's ass.

"OH YESSSSS! " Tori screamed. "It feels so good to have two cocks buried inside me.

Tori was on fire. The pressure of having both her holes filled was giving her a pleasure she had never had before. She was barely able to move other than rocking back and forth, but the intense feeling was causing her to break out in a sweat.

Tori grabbed Robbie and pulled him close. "I may as well have a cock in all three holes," she said as she engulfed Robbie's turgid cock.

Tori was in a sexual heaven. She was full of cum, was filled with three hard cocks, and had others waiting to take her. She had seen this on porn movies she had watched with the guys, but had never imagined that she could be the star of such a sex scene.

Tori was slowly moving up and down as Andy and Bernie's cocks were filling her like never before. However, she was able to move with abandon on Robbie's cock. Tori was giving Robbie's cock a nice tongue bath.

"That's it Tori. Suck my cock. Make me cum in your mouth."

Tori let out a low moan and began a furious assault on Robbie's dick. She had little beads of sweat on her forehead as she bobbed up and down on Robbie's shaft.

Robbie grabbed the back of Tori's head, and she began to feel his cock stiffen. Robbie let out a low groan as the cum began to erupt from his balls. As the first stream of cum deposited in the back of Tori's throat, Robbie pulled his pulsing cock from her mouth and shot another four streams on her face.

"You look great with a facial."

"Thanks," said Tori as cum began to drip off her chin.

Tori's attention turned back to the two hard dicks filling her. While Tori was hot all over, she began to feel a burning tingling sensation in her groin. With each thrust the tingling began to spread over her entire body.

"Oh God yes. I'm about to cum."

Tori began to grind harder into Bernie and Andy, causing them to pick up their pace.

"Yessss fuck me hard."

Andy couldn't take any more, and his cock exploded into Tori's dripping pussy.

The feeling of Andy's cock twitching sent Tori over the edge.

"I'm cumming oh YESSSS, I'm cumming!"

Tori's pussy and ass began to spasm with her orgasm, causing Bernie to grunt and deposit his seed into Tori's ass.

The guys withdrew from Tori, and she collapsed on the bed with cum dripping off her body.

Before Tori could catch her breath, she felt her ass cheeks being parted and looked behind her to see Allen plunging his cock into her ass.

"Bernie's got your shitter nice and lubed for the hard fucking I'm going to give you, you little slut."

"Then fuck me hard like I'm your little slut."

Allen pulled Tori up on all fours, grabbed her hips and began driving his cock hard into her ass. While Allen began to pound Tori's ass, Glenn moved in front of Tori.

"Open up so I can fuck your face while Allen pounds your ass."

Tori obliged and Glen slid his cock in her mouth. Glen grabbed Tori's head, and began to slide his cock in and out of her mouth. The pounding she was receiving from Allen was also driving her mouth back and fourth.

Tori had absolutely no control over the fucking she was now receiving. One guy had her hips, the other had her head, and both were pounding their hard cocks into her. Tori moaned at the pleasure she was receiving from totally surrendering herself to a group of hard cocks.

It only took a few more strokes before Glen's cock began to stiffen and pop a load into Tori's waiting mouth. Tori greedily gobbled down all she could, but a few drops of Glen's cum leaked from her mouth and dripped down her chin.

Not giving her a second to recover, Jim's cock replaced Glen's, and Tori was again being pounded by two cocks. Tori began to feel her body get all tingly again and knew she was about to cum again.

Tori let out a scream that was muffled by the cock in her mouth as another orgasm swept across her body. The contractions of her pussy forced more of the cum that had been deposited in her pussy to be expelled from her lips.

Feeling her orgasm pushed Allen over the edge. With a hard thrust and a loud moan he deposited his jism deep in Tori's ass.

Allen withdrew his cock from Tori's ass, and Jay moved in behind her. Jay ran his prick up and down Tori's slit a few times.

Tori pulled Jim's cock from her mouth for a second. "Jay, don't tease me with that thing, just give it to me."

Jay needed no further prodding, and slipped his cock easily into Tori's sopping pussy. Jay started fucking Tori hard doggie-style, and Tori resumed sucking Jim's cock. The three developed a nice little rhythm and soon Jim was cumming in Tori's mouth.

"Come on Jay, fuck my pussy hard."

Jay obliged pounding hard and harder, his balls slapping against Tori's hard little clit.

Clay shoved his dick in Tori's face. "Time for you to suck me off again."

Tori began to slowly lick Clay's turgid member, getting it good and wet before she wrapped her lips around it and began to slowly suck his dick. Tori moved slowly up and down Clay's dick, wanting him to enjoy this blowjob. Tori moaned as she felt Jay's cock stiffen and deposit its molten cum into her.

Tori pulled her mouth of Clay's cock, "I want you to cum in my pussy."

Tori rolled on her back and spread her legs for Clay, and he moved between them and slipped his cock in.

"I've had almost all the cock I can take, but I want you to fuck me hard like the cum slut I am tonight. If any of you other boys want to cum again, feel free to jack off and cum on me."

Clay needed no further prodding. He pushed Tori's legs back and slammed hard into her.

"Oh yes. That's it fuck me hard."

Clay was slamming in and out of Tori hard and fast, his balls slapping her ass with each thrust.

Tori looked up to find Randy, Andy, and Glen standing around her jacking their dicks, their hands flying up and down their shaft at an amazing pace.

"Oh yeah, jack those dicks for me I want you to cum on me."

It only took Randy a few strokes and he began shooting onto Tori's hair, face, and tits.

"Coat me with your cum while Clay abuses pussy."

It was hard to know who was moving faster, Clay's dick or the brothers' hands, but soon Tori was about to be filled with cum.

"I'm cumming," Clay wailed and he slammed hard into Tori and began flooding her pussy.

"Me too," moaned Andy as he began to shoot his load over Tori.