Tori's Naked Challenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nrlynkdbabe
Nrlynkdbabe
1,117 Followers

The street they came out on was the busiest street in town, quite crowded even on a Monday. Tori had a choice now, go through the crowd, go back the way they had come, or cross the six lane road to get back to the car park. Tony found himself being pulled toward the road, Tori pushed the cross button and waited naked for the light to change. Then they were crossing this wide busy road. Now she felt sexy and Tony thought it was hot. She was in full view of all the traffic headed for the motorway, and no place to hide. Tony could feel she was starting to shake as they sped up. Soon they were back at the car, and very soon the heater was blasting hot air. It was about 7c (44f) outside. The cold only explained part of the reason for the shakes, this little escapade had turned Tori on and she was very noisily cumming in the front of the car before melting into Tony's arms.

The trip back was fairly uneventful, if you ignore the gorgeous naked girl in the passenger seat, Tony couldn't and they had to pull over for a little while. Tori leaned over unzipping Tony's pants and took his hard penis in her mouth moving it up and down until Tony shot his load into her mouth and down her throat. Tony caressed the naked beauty and teased her bald pussy and clit until she was shaking from another orgasm. Once back on the road they stopped and Tori went in a wine shop and bought a bottle for later, all too soon they were back home. Tori says she wants to go for it and see how long she can remain naked, it is still winter which really makes this impressive. There is something else driving Tori to do this, she is very pissed off with Carly. I don't think they ever got on, but after Carly took off suddenly, Tori was there saying forget about her and has made the last few months a brilliant time for both her and Tony.

Today is Saturday and Tori has been naked for a full week in just a few hours with no sign of her getting dressed. She has told her mum she wants to see how long she can stay naked.

"You will need to dress in September for University, won't you?" Her mum said

Tori left Tony's house naked except for heels and a handbag on Saturday night to surprise Tony at his birthday party. She has remained naked since that evening. You read about everything she did through the Monday after the party and now you will read about this brave, determined beauties amazing week. Monday had been a great day out in a small farming town in Wales. Now it's Tuesday and Tori wanted to do something to niggle Carly but the plan never got off the ground. Carly if you remember had a fetish for plastic, PVC and leather and loved wearing a clear see through raincoat. Tori had thought of wearing a clear plastic raincoat as it was a rainy day, Tony however put an end to that plan.

"You said you wanted to see how long you could stay naked, wearing that coat would be cheating." Tony declared wanting to keep Tori honest and naked.

"Yes darling you are right, even though it's clear it is still considered clothing." Tori said as she laid the coat over a chair.

Tori couldn't argue because Tony was right, so she stepped out into the chilly rain fully naked as she had been for almost three full days now. no clothes, shoes or jewelry. Tori said she had a nice time out naked in the rain but somehow being naked in the rain doesn't attract so much attention. That meant she could get away with walking around outside the cathedral starkers. No she didn't go inside but she did think about it. There are old ruins that date back to about 1100AD, lots of little lanes with old cottages in among the trees, a really lovely pretty place.

Tony very thoughtfully brought a beach towel along, Tori was glad of it to dry off in the car. She did a little naked grocery shopping, nobody seemed to mind too much about that, but she said the best part is walking naked with her arm through Tony's. She could feel his clothes against her naked skin and it makes her feel even more naked. Tomorrow, Wednesday there is some snow expected, Tori and Tony will be of to the University. Tony has to teach a class and Tori will visit with Sammy and occupy herself while waiting for Tony and yes she is going naked.

When they arrived at University Tori had one of the girls come take her from the Uni to the halls and they had 'elevenses' in the cafeteria. Lisa and Tori were both naked for that which wasn't that unusual because a group of the girls, Sammy included spend a lot of time starkers in halls where they live. Tori looking for more adventure and practice dropped a few hints about taking a walk around the block naked. Before she knew it there she was crossing the parking lot behind the halls and walking naked through the park.

If anyone asked she would say it is for a bet which seems to work quite well. Tori walked around the block and it was quite busy in places too. One street has a lot of small shops and cafes and at lunchtime you can imagine how busy it was. But, they were obviously students on a prank or a bet or something that students get up to that nobody understands. Anyway Tori made it all the way around and did a couple of the side streets too. She got a few whistles and shouts but nothing terribly unpleasant. Tori told me later what a cool feeling it was and the others followed a few paces behind so she couldn't hide among them.

Back at the halls Tori went in through the main entrance and it was so busy in there, she never saw anything like it. But everyone was moving in a hurry and had no time to look at the naked girl. Tony eventually caught up with us at the halls and was impressed when he was told what Tori had been getting up to while he was teaching his class. The trip back was anticlimactic after walking around naked in the city, so Tori knew she would need to think of some more ideas. Tony had mentioned maybe she could go naked for charity and Tori really liked that idea. She could be naked to support Tom's work for autism, and it's "Children in Need" in a couple of weeks, kind of like a comedy telethon sort of thing, she knew she could get naked for that - Billy Connolly went naked in Trafalgar Square a couple of years ago.

Tori told me Tony just had a brilliant idea, she said he's been reading some of your stories I think and he suggested that for a sum of money people could buy a piece of her body to sign their name on with a felt marker, the more sensitive the place the more it will cost. Tori could go around the pubs and clubs naked on the "CIN" night and collect signatures. And the proceeds would go to the Children in Need charity.

Tori sent me a message while she was with the girls waiting for Tony to get done with his class.

Hi Nikki, I keep saying it over and over in my head, I am completely stark naked in a big city, I came here naked and will leave the same way! Awesome feeling! Right now I am in the cafeteria having a 'cuppa' ( cuppa is a cup of tea, coffee whatever) with the girls, and I am not the only naked girl here :( Lisa thought it would be nice to join me. Actually it is nice, and she's a pretty girl too. I am going to wander around as much as I can and enjoy myself while I'm here, perhaps a walk in the park. It's sunny but cold and there is some snow on the ground.

Love Tori

Thursday, Tori will have been naked a full five days later this evening with no sign yet of getting dressed. Today Tony and Tori went to a couple of seaside towns in the south of the county. One has a lot of those little pedestrian streets that Tori just loves to wander although she was always clothed unlike now and the one way system Tony hates most of all anywhere on the entire planet, or so he says. Anyway, Tori bought an ice cream and enjoyed licking that while she made eyes at Tony, they went in many of the shops and chatted to people. Most say it's a good idea but why in the winter?

"Because I'm practicing for the summer is why!" That's what Tori always says.

This one small town is a pretty place to walk around, there's a nice beach and sand dunes. It's was sunny so Tori said it hasn't been too bad, but when you get out of the sun for too long you soon feel the cold.

"I would still like to have the confidence one day to walk naked without wanting to run and hide. I want to do what wassername did and really go for it." Tori told Tony

Tony told Tori she might need to take a bus ride totally naked and on her own. Tori said the idea of that is bloody scary but it also makes her really horny.

Friday- Carly Who? Tori takes a bus ride!

Before getting to Tori and her naked bus ride Tori wanted to say a few words about what she has done the last six days. Also it should be know that Tori got naked on Saturday evening and as I write this nine days later she is still naked. She has been living at Tony's for a couple of months now. After she began this naked challenge she talked to her mum and told her what she was doing. She went so far as to pack all the clothes she had at Tony's and drove naked to her mum's to leave all the clothes there. She sat starkers and had a cuppa with her mum before driving back to Tony's.

Tori: I just want to set something straight. Public nudity is not normal in the UK although it happens on occasion. There is a well known UK website that videos its girls starkers in many town centres, even in Wales. But it is winter here, even in the summer it would be rare to see nudity away from the beach. But Britain likes it's eccentrics, and I think it's mostly that and the bet thing that gets me through my naked adventures. Today was the first time I have been truly scared about what I planned to do.

It would be a leap into the unknown, and at the same time an opportunity to show Carly how it should really be done! Carly was sent on a naked trip around town not knowing where she would be sent next. She had her mobile phone and cash in her 'nudie boots' so she was fine if she got in trouble. I would be stark naked. Please take the time to think about that, perhaps put yourself in that situation for a moment, imagine being naked with a handful of pound coins - waiting for a bloody bus!!! I must be crazy! But at the same time this was a chance to do something incredible, huge, and so horny! Well of course it turns me on, you try it!

Tony wanted to add his thoughts on all of this also.

Tony: Tori is a brave young lady for sure, and has earned my respect many times over. This was as she says, a huge thing for her. Tori was not aware through any of her adventure that I had a small 'support team' in place to make things as safe as possible. She was led to believe that she was on her own. The other big thing is that she grew up in this town, she is well known (and well liked) here, and she would be walking completely naked among people who would recognize her. She did very well!

Tony stopped the car by the bus stop at the top of town. Tori was completely stark naked, which means she was barefoot and had no jewelry on either. Tony handed the very nervous Tori some pound coins.

"There is still time to back out if you think it's too much" Tony said.

Tori gave him her look, the one that says her mind is made up and she's going to do this. Tori opened the door, breathing hard as she began to step out into the cold sunshine. She stepped out, leaned back in to kiss Tony and then he was gone, and Tori was left naked at the bus stop. It was about 12:45 when Tori stepped out of the car according to the clock on the dashboard. The bus would be there at 12:54, almost ten minutes for Tori to stand naked while trying to look relaxed at the bus stop while bare ass naked and barefoot. The street was busy as it was one of the main roads to the town centre. Cars were passing and tooting their horns, one young guy almost fell off his bike trying to look at the gorgeous naked young woman.

People were walking by, Tori saw a couple of girls and a guy she had been in school with, and they of course went over to see what the hell a girl they knew was standing naked at a bus stop in winter. Tori said she had done a fairly major streak in school on the last day there but this was way different. They were satisfied with Tori and her bet story, and they like most others loved the idea. One of the girls said she wished she could do what I was doing. Then the bus pulled in and everyone got on, Tori handed the driver a pound coin.

"I'm not sure if you're allowed to do that, Miss." The driver said looking at the very naked young woman standing next to him.

"I'm afraid I don't understand, it's a British pound isn't it? So, 30 pence change isn't it?" Tori said not understanding what he meant.

"I didn't mean that, I meant you're naked Miss" he stammered.

"Um yes, it's a bet. I'm not going far, don't worry, just the centre of town."

By now the driver looked incredulous.

"It's very busy there, are you sure you want to do that?" Seemingly shocked.

"I'll be just fine thanks." She smiled at the driver and headed for a seat before he had time to say anything else.

The people Tori had been talking to at the bus stop were near the back of the bus, so she had to walk the entire length of the bus to sit by them. By now she had calmed down a little and was totally enjoying herself. People looked on appreciatively as she passed, there were a couple of murmured comments about being brave to take this bet on as Tori just kept smiling all the way. Tori sat next to an older gentleman who glanced at her

"Good morning" he said and smiled as if he hadn't noticed that she was naked.

He then fixed his eyes on Tori's bald pussy for the entire trip into town.

"Randy old bugger!" Tori thought

Then it was Tori's stop, they were at the town square. Suddenly doubts began niggling at her again, but she knew it was a bit late to panic now, she had no clothes nearby and had to get off the bus. She would have to cross the busy square and catch the next bus on the opposite side of the square. Yes she was going to take two buses, Carly had only taken one for a short distance although taking any bus naked is an incredible thing to do. Tori's feet touched the cold pavement and she walked around to the pedestrian crossing, then out of the corner of her eye she saw a Police car coming down the street. Tori thought quickly and she ducked into a clothes shop and shut the door behind her.

"Tori my dear, whatever are you doing?" came a voice from the other side of the shop.

"Oh shit it's Mrs. Rowe my old art teacher!" Tori thought when she recognized the woman.

"Um, hello Mrs. Rowe, um how are you today?" She managed to say through a very dry mouth.

"I'm very well young Tori, but I would love to hear why you are naked in the middle of town. However did you get here like that?" The woman asked surprised to see one of her former students out in public starkers.

"I um caught a bus actually. It's a bet, and well you know what I'm like!"

"I certainly do, young lady. So do you have some clothes hidden somewhere?" she inquired.

"Actually no, and I have to run or I will miss my next bus, byeee" Then she left the shop.

She made my way across the square and got to the other side just in time to catch the bus to the bay. Another stunned bus driver, and she had to tell the bet story again then they were on our way through the busy part of town. Tori was now really starting to feel comfortable about being naked in public. She said quite apart from the huge turn on it just feels - nice. It's a good feeling to be stark naked and be able to go so many places naked.

"Did I hear you say this was a bet? You are very brave, I must say. And very attractive too!" The lady Tori sat next to said

Tori blushed a little "Well thanks for saying so." I said.

Before she knew it Tori had told the woman about Tony and Carly, everything. She later said It felt so nice sitting naked in a bus and chatting to this nice lady. In fact it had felt so good Tori suddenly realized she had gone past her stop,

"Damn!" she thought as she pulled the buzzer for the bus to stop.

Now she would have to walk all the way back down the hill stark naked to where she had her next task.

"Bugger! Oh well, I wanted to be naked in public didn't I?" Tori thought As she giggled loving that she would be out naked longer now.

Tony always says "Be careful what you wish for!" Now she knew what he meant by that.

She said goodbye to the lady she'd been chatting with and stepped back out into the cold sunny day. Tori said It looked like miles back to the Tesco store and the garage, in reality it was about two or three hundred yards. That is still a long way when you are naked in town on Friday at lunchtime. It only took a few minute before Tori was approaching the Tesco Express store, it's like a mini version of the store she had gotten naked in the other day. When she got to the store entrance she didn't hesitate, the automatic doors opened and she was in, just like that.

"Stark naked in Tesco, how cool is this?" Tori thought very proud of herself.

She found a newspaper and took it up to the counter, guy working there was another old school friend.

"Unbelievable, that is so cool! " he said when Tori told him about the bet.

When she told him about the buses he was amazed, and told her any time she got another urge to do some naked shopping to be sure and come back.

She smiled and said, "I will certainly do that!"

Newspaper in hand Tori strolled out of the store and crossed the parking lot. She had to wait for a break in the busy traffic and then made her way naked across the street and entered the waterside park. All I had to do now was to find Tony. She saw him sitting on a bench smiling over at her. She went and sat beside him and gave him a big kiss on his cheek. Then almost without warning it happened, she grabbed Tony and clung on to him as she shuddered and came hard, it was like an explosion! Tori later said It just felt so much better that this was happening on a park bench in broad daylight.

"God that was good!" She thought as she held tightly onto Tony.

It took a while for her to recover from that as she snuggled against Tony and soon was thinking again.

"So what's next?" she asked him.

Tori said the look on Tony's face was surprise, he thought she had enough for one day.

He thought for a moment and said "Let's go then!" and headed towards the car.

Tori admitted she had been getting pretty cold and was glad to be able to warm up. Tom drove them back into the town centre.

"So what do you think you'd like to try next then?" Tony asked.

Good point, what was there to do? She thought as she looked around for inspiration. It had to be something daring, that she knew.

"Okay. I've decided what to do." she said, trying to sound calm.

"What then?" Tony asked.

"I am going to get out of the car and walk through the middle of town stark naked. Meet you at the other end?" She looked over at Tony and could see he wasn't sold on the idea. "Look I promise I'll be careful. I'll run in a shop if the Police show up, if the worst comes to the worst I'll run for it down one of the alleys - remember I grew up here!" She fixed her gaze on him. "Please, I really want to try this!" She said with pouty lips.

Tony shrugged and said "Just be bloody careful, I don't want to lose you - you're starting to grow on me!"

Tori smiled at that and said "That is the nicest thing you ever said to me" with a hint of sarcasm in her voice.

Tori opened the door and Tony started to say something but she silenced him with a kiss on the lips and then shut the door and off went Tony. She was alone and starkers again. Tori set off down the main street smiling she would have to go around a bend and back across the square, cross a busy street and then look out for Tony's car. She makes it sound easy but remember she was completely naked in the town where she grew up and It was Friday lunchtime. She could see the square ahead and made her way towards it. Tori was trying to be a little braver today and not duck behind cars and trees. Somehow walking naked and brave through the centre of town is just the best thing! So fun! That's how she later described it to me.

Nrlynkdbabe
Nrlynkdbabe
1,117 Followers