Torment: The Princess

Story Info
The princess uses her charms to rule over her people.
4.6k words
3.91
23.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashyne
Ashyne
11 Followers

The farmer could hear them coming. The thunderous claps of hundreds of hooves against the arid ground always signaled their inevitable arrival.

The wooden house, although sturdy, shook as the sounds grew in intensity. The beams trembled; throwing dust down from the ceiling, and onto the four figures huddled against the wall facing the door.

The farmer held his wife, young daughter and son close to him. The sunlight peeked into the house through tiny cracks in the wood; the farmer had shut all windows and the door tight, bolted them.

Every year, the riders came, and each time, they took some of the people away. The farmer had survived the previous raids unscathed, and so had the rest of his family. Each time, it was a matter of staying hidden and unnoticed.

But now, the farmer had his doubts. Never had he heard the sounds of so many riders before. As they swept past his house in an unstoppable wave, he heard near and distant screams from the village folk.

Occasionally, a large shadow would dart past his house, blocking out the rays of light touching the gray, stone floor inside.

For many tense minutes, the farmer held his breath, praying that they would not be found. Things, however, were not as he hoped them to be.

A particularly large shadow suddenly stopped in front of his door, and the house was plunged into near-total darkness.

Then, the door simply swung open and fell off its hinges, taking the heavy metal bolts with them.

There was no time to react. Three tall and muscular men clad in black body armor stepped through the open doorway. White laced the edges of their armor and helmets, which covered the entire head but the eyes.

Swords were unsheathed and their gleaming blades thrust towards the farmer and his family.

"Hand them over to us," one of them demanded.

The farmer stared fearfully at the warriors. Shaking his head stubbornly, he drew his loved ones closer to him.

The soldier who spoke did not hesitate, stepping forward quickly and pulling the helpless farmer up by his throat.

Choking, the man tried to shout for help, while the other two riders approached his wife and children.

"Hand them over, now, and you may be spared their fate!" the soldier repeated, his tone hostile.

"Leave them alone, you bastards!" the farmer blurted.

Without a word, the soldier thrust his sword forward, impaling the other man through the belly and shattering his spine. The dripping blade emerged from the back, coated in blood.

There was a gasp, and then the farmer went limp. Drawing his sword out of the bleeding corpse, the warrior released the dead man and let him fall to the ground.

He gestured to his comrades, who slit the throat of the farmer's wife in an instant. The young girl and boy watched in horror as their parents, alive and well a few seconds ago now lay motionless beside them.

"Take them both," the first soldier ordered, and his comrades closed in on the pair.

They did not struggle much, for they knew what awaited them if they did not obey.

After the children were bound, they were secured on a large wagon led by black steeds. The riders pulled the reins and kicked their mounts into motion. All around him, the dozens of horsemen rode, leading their horses in a single direction away from the village, their captives on the wagons trailing behind them.

The Princess always looked forward to this time of the year. Her loyal soldiers would venture forth from her fort, raiding the nearby communities of farmers, and very often bringing back much food to sustain themselves, jewelry and ornaments for the Princess to adorn herself with.

But what she really desired were the prisoners her men brought back, so that the captives could be turned into slaves subservient and loyal to her, to add to the swelling ranks of her army as well as to satisfy her personal needs, which were many.

The Princess fled from her kingdom home when she was twelve, just six years ago, after her treacherous brother had murdered her father to usurp the throne. The strife and conflict that ensued forced her to leave the once-peaceful land to find a better home somewhere else. Those loyal to her had followed, where they found an abandoned fort many days' ride from the kingdom border.

Romana Nightingle was gorgeous. The Princess had a way to keep herself more beautiful than all the other maidens around her. It was a secret that only her closest and most trusted advisors and servants knew of, and Romana preferred to keep it that way for as long as she could.

Everyone knew that the Princess made the young men and women her soldiers captured into slaves, but few realized what else she did with them. A small portion of the captives would always be sent to the Princess's vast network of chambers, but rarely did anyone see more than two-dozen of these new servants taking orders from her.

Many had heard wild rumors of what Romana did to the remainder of her new slaves, but none of them dared speak of her in public, except by soft whisperings in the ear.

The Princess did not tolerate gossip, and she did what she could to silence the talkative ones.

Now, Romana removed her translucent robes, and the soft fabric flowed gently down her voluptuous figure. The long, black hair shone healthily in the dim light of the candles around her, and the Princess took a step towards the bathing hole, made of polished stone and set into the floor. It was empty, but very soon it would be filled.

There was an expected knock on the wooden door of the small room. "You may enter," Romana called out.

The door opened and a stout, handsome man appeared through the doorway. Behind his deep-set eyes, a great intelligence stirred in constant thought. When he spoke, his majestic voice made others quiver before his muscular form.

Romana wasn't surprised to see him. "Mistress, I have brought you some presents," the man said, eyes on the floor.

Turning, the Princess displayed her stark naked body in full view of her favorite servant, the Master Servant Freid Malrekoz.

"Ah...my dear Freid," Romana cooed, walking towards the man, her feet making soft sounds upon the tiled floor. "What surprises have you brought for me?"

Freid was the only servant in the entire fortress who was allowed to see the Princess fully unclothed. And each time, her near-angelic beauty enchanted him. It was Freid who saved the Princess from her brother when he turned on her.

Romana treated the man more than a servant. Freid was her most loyal friend and she could almost call him a brother. The term 'servant' was just a guise.

The young woman stood before the man, running a delicate hand down his broad chest. Freid looked away from the Princess's intense gaze, avoiding completely the brown orbs that stared unblinking at him.

Clearing his throat, the man shouted, "Come in!" One by one, a beeline of figures walked into the chamber.

Girls. There were more than a dozen naked virgin girls. "Untouched, untried and uncorrupted," Freid grinned, "all of them the fruits of our annual harvest two days ago."

"Why, thank you, Freid!" Romana gushed excitedly. "I'll see what I can do with them."

The girls, fifteen of them, stood huddled together before the pair. Arms bound in thick ropes behind them, the females stood in silence.

Freid strode up to them, a curled-up whip clutched tightly in his hand. "Kneel before the Princess, you whores! How dare you stand in her presence!" the master servant roared, unfurling the long, black whip and lashing it out at the new slaves.

A pained cry arose from one of the young girls as the tough leather drew a fiery line of red across her back. She immediately fell to her knees, bending over in agony. Another snapping sound, and the next girl screamed as flecks of her blood rained onto the floor.

"Down, I say! Down!" Freid continued his whipping, taking pleasure in forcing the disobedient slaves into subservience.

"That is enough," Romana said at last when all the slaves lay writhing on the floor. Their whimpers filled the humid air.

Freid bowed, awaiting orders from the one he served.

"Hmm...I would like to have a bath, my dear Freid. It's so hot in here!" Romana exclaimed.

"I will prepare the water immediately," the master servant replied.

"No, no," the Princess stopped the man as he turned away. "I want a blood bath, and I want you in there with me. It'll be a nice little reward for my dear Freid who's been so loyal to me."

"But...but I can't, mistress! I'm merely a servant!" Freid protested.

"I insist," Romana smiled, her eyes sparkling.

The master servant couldn't look away now. Those eyes seemed to draw him in, to a dream world where his fantasies came to life. But, he couldn't believe this, he kept telling himself. The Princess was asking him to join her in the bathing hole!

"Begin the preparations!" she ordered him.

Dropping the whip, Freid reached into his shirt pocket, and pulled out a medium-sized dagger, where rubies adorned its handle on both sides.

The double-edged blade was still as sharp as when it was first forged. The master servant took pride in maintaining well the tools he possessed.

As he approached them, the girls thought at first that their captor was finally going to cut their bonds. But it was not to be. With a wild cry, Freid raised the dagger, and then plunged it down, with all his might, deep into one of the girls' bare backs. The blood spurted out like a fountain, drenching the floor in a deep red.

The other slaves suddenly stood up, running away from the man. Freid went after the next one, slashing the poor girl across the chest, drawing blood where cold steel met warm flesh.

No matter where the slaves tried to run, he would catch them. After all, the door was locked and the small chamber was the only place they could hide, which was not a good place considering that the room was devoid of anything but the candles and the bathing hole.

The Princess chuckled, stepping down slowly into the bath, as her servant sliced, cut and slit the throats of her slaves.

Their bleeding bodies fell all around her, and Romana watched as Freid dragged the corpses to the edge of the hole, where blood flowed down the stone sides and formed puddles of dark red at the bottom.

"It is done, mistress."

"Good! Fetch the water and we'll be ready for the most enjoyable bath you'll ever have in your life!" Romana declared.

The Princess examined the corpses around her as she waited for her servant. These were of good quality. Their blood was fresh and had a sweet scent to it. Virgin girls were the best anyone could find. She would remember to question her soldiers later which village they had taken these young females from. Their blood rejuvenated her, renewed her beauty.

Romana dipped a finger into the pool of blood forming at the bottom of the hole, and then raised it to her lips, licking up the red fluid with her tongue.

"How delicious..." she said aloud, before smearing some of it over her chest. Almost an instant later, she saw that the fair skin now glowed and looked healthier than before.

Freid returned then, pushing a cart of wooden barrels filled to the brim with water. Without a word, the man emptied them into the bathing hole, filling it up and mixing the thick blood and water together.

The Princess felt the water level rise, and with it came a wave of euphoria that coursed through her entire form. She trembled in pleasure as the blood water covered her to her upper body.

"You deserve this, my dear. Step inside, I promise you the best bath ever!"

Freid hesitated, took a step towards the hole, and then stopped abruptly.

"I really shouldn't be doing this, mistress," the man stammered, and Romana could feel the sexual tension in the man rise. Her servant was embarrassed to death, she knew.

"Aww...you know you want to..." the young woman beckoned, baring her chest at the man, where her full breasts stood as if inviting her servant to her.

Mesmerized, the servant stepped forward. He removed his clothes, lifted an unsteady foot over the edge and into the bathing hole, then did the same for the other limb.

The warm water sought to calm him further, and Freid soon found himself lost in a world of his own, where everything else around him except the lovely Princess ceased to exist.

For a long time, the man had fantasized about a scene like this, but he never thought it could actually come true. On many nights, he had rubbed himself raw while thinking about the young woman's luscious curves.

Romana took a handful of blood and water in cupped hands, splashing herself with it. The red drops trickled down her perfect body.

The Princess chuckled, noticing how her loyal servant seemed so drawn to her that his cheeks were flushed.

She reached out, searching for Freid's hand in the red liquid. When she found it, she brought it up towards her right breast. As soon as Freid's hand came into contact with her skin, he tensed.

Romana felt the master servant close his fingers around her mammary gland, squeezing it in his hand. The Princess moaned in mock pleasure. As she moved closer towards the man, she felt something hard poke at her pelvis.

The young woman wrapped her hand around the erect penis, closing her fingers tightly around the throbbing organ. Freid groaned. He had never experienced such an intense excitement in himself before. A wave of desire spread out from his belly, and then moved up, washing through his entire body.

The soft and supple mound of flesh he held in his left hand became flushed and red, but the Princess only smiled at him.

Then, she moved her body seductively, gyrating her hips and allowing the man's penis to rub roughly against her clean-shaven pelvis.

Romana raised her right leg and wrapped it around her servant's waist, using her hand to guide his penis into her slit.

When Freid felt his pleasure organ make contact with his mistress's vagina, he grew dizzy. It was too much for him! The burning lust sought to tear his mind apart! His penis was so hard and throbbed so much, he thought it would snap and fall off!

Suddenly, Freid felt warm flesh, and not water, around his manhood. The flesh pressed against the organ, tightening around his penis as he went deeper into the moist, hot cavern of his wildest fantasies.

Romana gasped. The thick rod of meat in her was so huge it sent a slight pain through her body. She wrapped her arms around the man's body, hugging him firmly. Her breasts rubbed against his chest, crushed so tightly between their wet bodies that they looked like melons ready to burst. For a long moment, the both of them stared at each other, locked in that awkward position.

Then, the Princess closed her eyes, and craned her neck towards the man. Freid felt the young woman's lips touch his, and the both of them kissed deeply. He probed his mistress's mouth with his tongue, tasting the sweet, salivary juices that mixed with his.

At the same time, he thrust his hips back and forth, sliding his penis against the slippery vaginal walls. Romana rotated her hips, adding increased friction on the man's organ.

Freid grabbed her buttocks, aiding in the pleasure process. Her skin was smooth like cream. Without warning, he felt a warmth rise up from deep within his body.

The Princess, too, seemed to sense this. The master servant knew that when he climaxed, it would be like a dormant volcano coming to life, spewing forth thick loads of sticky, hot semen.

Any moment now, he would feel that intense pleasure as he reached orgasm. His head swirling, he relaxed, knowing that it would be a mind-blowing experience.

Suddenly, before Freid could climax, Romana withdrew her body from his, pulling the hard penis out of her vagina.

"I'm hungry, my dear..." she whispered.

What was she thinking? Freid frowned. Maybe she was playing games with him or simply adding to his lust for her.

"Are you going to stare at me like that, or go get me something to eat?"

His mood darkened. Immediately, he scolded himself. He had been so privileged to have sex with his mistress, and now he was angry with her? No, he quickly told himself. He was just a servant; he had done what many others could only dream of.

"What would you like for your breakfast, mistress?" he asked.

A playful smile crossing her lips, Romana replied, "I have something else in mind. We'll visit the dungeon today for our meal. How's that, my dear?"

The dungeon, Freid thought. Why would she want to go there?

Then, it dawned on him. She had suggested breakfast, and the master servant recalled that one of her favorite snacks could be found only in mass quantities in the dungeon.

An hour later, the Princess and the Master Servant Freid strolled down the long flight of stairs that led to one of the few dungeons hidden beneath the fortress.

As was usual, Freid wore simple, plain brown robes that hung loosely on him, preferring the unfashionable clothing rather than the expensive and colorful ones that his mistress often provided him with.

Romana, on the other hand, wore some of the countless garments she possessed, most of which her soldiers had raided from traveling merchants and traders or from nearby towns. She had skillfully combined a few of the more exotic garments and accessories to create a unique and, undeniably, attractive look.

Around her neck, Romana wore a silver necklace that had an oval-shaped blood diamond set into its pendant.

Black silk in the form of a short, rectangular sheet was curled around her slim body, partially covering her back, and held up on two corners only by rings pierced through the young woman's pink nipples. The sheet did little to conceal her feminine curves.

Around her waist were chains of gleaming gems of various colors that hung loosely on her body. A pendant covered her navel.

Her private parts were protected only by a spider-web of black cross-straps that smartly hit the Princess's genitals, yet flaunted her fleshy, uncovered buttocks superbly. A pair of dark, translucent stockings hugged her slender legs.

Long, flowing black hair draped over her round shoulders, but did not cover her breasts, which the men found so alluring. All in all, she was the wildest dream of males both young and old.

The stone walls of the dungeon were illuminated by the flickering light from candles perched on little holders set into the walls all around them. The Princess knew that there would be a wooden table and chairs at the bottom, where she sat to have breakfast once in a while during her visit.

When the pair cleared the final step, they saw that the place looked the same as when they last visited a week ago. The dungeon usually housed dozens of prisoners -- those the Princess did not need, yet.

Now, though, the prisoners -- all males -- were not in their cells. Romana had ordered her servants to take them out earlier. They were stark naked, spread-eagled and with their wrists and ankles bound and restrained by shackles and cuffs built into the walls.

Most of the time she visited the dusty, humid dungeon, the men would be in their cells, but whenever they saw the Princess, they would reach out, past the metal bars, their hands straining to touch her when she walked by.

They all lusted for her, she knew. That was one of the few reasons why she wore such revealing and provocative clothing whenever she came here. Such burning desire would make these prisoners eager to serve her when she turned them into her servants or soldiers.

They, however, also served an entirely different purpose. Every month, the Princess would make her way to the dungeons -- a different one each time -- with Freid in her company. It was here she enjoyed her special morning meals, with one of her favorite snacks to go with it.

Ashyne
Ashyne
11 Followers
12