Tormented by the Babysitter Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Nikki," Karen gasped as the pain stopped and her breasts started to burn, "I understand, I'm sorry I tried cum. I promise I won't do it again. Please don' t slap them anymore," she continued to beg.

"Let me make this clear, I know you are going to want to get yourself off tonight, but trust me, I will know if you do. You might start thinking in the middle of the night that you could get away with it, but I want you to remember this," Nikki pinched a tender nipple in each hand, making Karen gasp, "I will know, and I will punish you worse than anything you can imagine if you cum before I see you tomorrow. Do you understand me?" The pressure increased on Karen's sore nipples, making her whine.

"Yes I understand, I promise I won't cum, please don't hurt me anymore," Karen whimpered. Thankfully, the pressure eased on her nipples. Nikki continued to give her instructions.

"I'll be back here at 10:00AM tomorrow, and we can talk about how things are going to be from now on. But for now, you need to know that you may not cum between now and then, that you need to shave your twat before I see you again, and that I expect you to answer the door when I get here dressed exactly as you are now. Do you think you can follow those instructions?" This time there was just a light pinch with the question.

"Yes, I understand. I will shave myself and will be naked when you get here."

"And?" More pressure on her nipples.

"And I promise I won't cum between now and then."

"That's a good little slut." Nikki leaned forward and kissed Karen on the mouth, forcing her tongue into the housewives mouth. They kissed as Nikki played with Karen's sore breasts for at least a minute, and then Nikki broke it off, leaving Karen frustrated and breathless.

"Pull my shorts up slut -- you can use your hands this time." Once her panties and shorts were back in place she patted Karen on the cheek, said goodnight, and walked out the door, leaving Karen naked and alone in her kitchen, wondering what was going to become of her life."

*

Karen sat in her living room and fidgeted. It was a little before 10:00 and she was naked under her robe, waiting to hear Nikki at the door as her sign that she needed to be naked. Her clit was still throbbing, and she was horny as hell. She had played with herself several times since Nikki had left the night before, but she knew what a bad liar she was, so she had made sure not to cum. She had woken early and shaved her crotch completely while showering, which made her lips and clit even more sensitive. Taking the kids to school had been sheer hell, the feeling of her panties and shorts on her sensitive and swollen pussy had driven her crazy. Now she sat here, occasionally reaching inside her robe and gently pinching and rolling her clit.

"What the fuck are you doing, you stupid cow!" Karen jumped as she realized that Nikki had let herself into the house, and she hadn't even noticed. She had completely forgotten that the babysitter had a key. Karen stood up quickly, and tardily shucked off her robe.

"I'm sorry, I didn't hear you come in. I thought you'd ring the bell," Karen blurted out.

"Don't think, you stupid slut. I said I wanted you naked this morning, not sitting around in your robe. What time are Tim and the kids gone?"

"Tim's gone early, I drop the kids off at 8:30," Karen answered.

"And when are they home?"

"Tim gets them and is usually here by 4:00"

"Well then, let me explain this so even a dumb cunt like you will get it. From when you get home from dropping them off until they get here at 4:00, when you are in this house alone I want you to be naked. Do you get it? Naked all the time unless you've got company"

"Yes, I understand. Naked all the time." Karen said meekly, hoping to avoid anything like the spanking her breasts had received the night before.

"Okay but you will need to be punished in a minute. Before I decide on the punishment though, did you cum over night?"

Karen was grateful she could tell the truth, and said no.

"Pull your lips apart, let me see that huge fucking clit. Holy shit you're all wet. Are you sure you didn't cum?"

Karen hurriedly assured Nikki that she had not, terrified the girl might not believe her.

"But you've been playing with yourself?"

"Yes, I had to play with myself, but I didn't cum. I pinched myself to make sure I didn't," Karen admitted meekly. It was so humiliating to admit that she was this out of control, but the embarrassment only made her more horny.

"All right, then you only need to be punished for wearing the robe. Go down to your laundry room and get me three clothespins. Hurry, go now," Nikki slapped Karen's ass to motivate her.

Karen's heart sank as she rubbed her stinging ass cheek, afraid of what she might be in for. She felt ridiculous padding down to the basement in the nude, but that was nothing to what she imagined would happen once she brought the clothespins to Nikki. She brought them up to Nikki, who told the older woman to stand in front of her with her arms on top of her head and her legs spread wide. Karen had to bite her lips as the younger woman traced her hands up and down her exposed body.

"Hmm. Where should I put these? Hmmm. Here" Nikki pinched some of the flesh on Karen's breast. "Maybe here," tweaking a nipple. "Or here?" Nikki played with Karen's navel. "I know, I think here," Nikki giggled as she rubbed Karen's slit, and then pinched her tender clit. Karen gasped at the sensation.

Nikki rubbed and rolled the older woman's clit between her fingers, making Karen's hips gyrate, and making her breath hard. She grabbed the housewife's left labia, pulled it out, and put one of the clothespins on the meaty lip. It didn't hurt as much as Karen had been afraid it would, but if felt strange hanging there. Nikki went back to rubbing her toy's clit for a while, and then placed a pin on her right lip. The college student then began to pinch and pull on Karen's clit roughly, even twisting it a few times. Karen moaned loudly as this rough treatment brought her closer to orgasm. Finally Nikki pulled the clit out, stretching it painfully, and used the clothespin to pinch the base of Karen's clit. Karen gasped at the sensation. It definitely was not comfortable, but it was still bearable. Mostly it just made Karen even more aware of her swollen clit than she had been all morning.

"That looks lovely," Nikki laughed and then flicked the pin holding Karen's clit, eliciting a loud squeak from the housewife. "Now that we have you fixed up, I think it's time for me again." Nikki stood up and untied the waistband of her sundress. She peeled it up over her head, revealing her stunning body. Karen had already seen her long, tan legs, but she could help staring at the volleyball player's flat hard stomach with a belly piercing, and her enormous breasts sitting high and firm. Even encased in their sports bra, Nikki's tits looked amazing, and Karen found she couldn't take her eyes off them. Nikki mocked her openly.

"Do you like my boobies?" Nikki teased her.

"Yes," came the whispered response after a long pause.

"Do you want to suck on them?"

"Yes," a little more quickly this time.

"Worship them?"

"Yes," Karen's voice was barely audible.

"Well maybe if you are a really good slave I might let you worship them someday. But right now, you haven't even earned the right to see them. Pull my panties down with your teeth you slut."

Karen got down on her knees, and using only her mouth, she worked Nikki's underwear down to her ankles. Nikki kicked them off, and then sat down on the couch, her legs spread wide. All she had to do was give Karen a knowing smile, and Karen kneeled in front of her and began licking the young woman's slit. Karen was horrified to think what would happen if anyone looked in her living room window. It was unlikely anyone could see anything from the street, but if they walked up to the front of the house and peered in they would see her naked butt sticking up, and the back of her head buried in her babysitter's crotch. It was so humiliating.

Nikki seemed to be in no hurry this morning, and Karen licked and sucked on the girlish pussy for what seemed like half an hour. She tried every trick she could think of to try to get the college girl off, but nothing could hurry Nikki along. Karen would reach one hand down from time to time to play with the clothespins hanging from her own sex, but she had to stop that for fear of making herself cum. Finally Nikki grabbed the back of Karen's head and began steering her around, calling her names and telling her what to do.

"Oh yeah, suck my cunt you dirty housewife. You are such a slut. Ohhh, yeah lick me there. Oh you dirty whore, stick your tongue in me. Tongue fuck me you fucking dyke, ohhhhhh." Karen began licking Nikki's small and delicate clit for everything she was worth. Soon Nikki climaxed, letting out a loud moan and pushing Karen's head away as she became over sensitive. Karen wiped the juices from her face as she backed up and waited for Nikki to recover.

"Ahh, that's a great way to start the day -- you are quite the muff diver there bitch," Nikki had a wide smile on her face. "Tell you what, go get some makeup on your face. Like a lot, I want you made up like the slut you are. We're going to meet some of my friends for lunch, and I want them to know that you are my little toy. You go do that and I'll go get something for you to wear."

Karen walked up to the master-bath, feeling the motion of the clothespins on her pussy. She wondered when Nikki would let her take them off, but she was too scared to ask. Karen spent about 10 minutes putting on her makeup, like she was going out for an evening on the town, or maybe even a bit heavier. She had to admit that she looked good when she was done, although she worried that it looked a bit trampy. She walked back into her bedroom, to find Nikki using a pair of scissors on one of Karen's short denim skirts. The skirt was one of the shortest Karen owned, probably about 16 inches, and Nikki was cutting of a good 5 inches from the bottom.

"What are you doing? I won't be able to wear that, it won't even cover my butt," Karen protested.

"Oh lighten up, you're such a slut that you'd wear skirts shorter than this, this is just a warmup," Nikki giggled. "Here, put it on."

Karen pulled the skirt up, buttoned it, and look at herself in the mirror. Most of the three clips on her pussy were hanging down in plain sight, although her pussy itself was just barely covered. She turned to look at her backside, and the bottoms of her butt cheeks were just peeking into view. Tim always liked this skirt for showing off her butt, but it was now obscene.

"Please no, I can't go out like this. People will see."

"We're going across town, no one will know you. Now put this on." Nikki handed Karen a thin blouse that Karen often wore over a tank top. With no tank top or bra it would not do much to hide her breasts. Sullenly, she pulled the top on and buttoned it up. Nikki had removed some buttons, and it only buttoned up to just below her nipples. The blouse was not completely sheer, but it was thin enough that her nipples showed as slightly darker circles on the white fabric. She couldn't go out like this, she just couldn't.

"Please Nikki, this is too much, I can't go out like this, I really can't. People will see me. Tim might find out. I just can't..." she whined.

"Look here you stupid cow," Nikki reached over and grabbed the clothespin that was on Karen's clit, pinched it hard, and pulled Karen close to her. "Here's the deal. You can go out like this, and risk that someone maybe possibly will see you dressed like a slut, and maybe they might tell Tim. Or you can refuse, and then I will send Tim all your chats with Duke, and the pictures so he will absolutely know for sure what a whore your are. Your choice, bitch." Karen let out a squeak as Nikki pinched the pin on her clit even harder.

Karen knew she was beat. Even wearing this outfit was better than letting Tim see the pictures and the things she had written to Duke. How could she have been so stupid to do those things? If only she hadn't let herself get so turned on when she was chatting.

"Can you at least let me take off the clothespins?" Karen asked meekly. "I would just die with these sticking out."

"Once we get there I'll take them off, but I like the idea you having them on as we drive over. Give me your keys, I'll drive the minivan." They headed downstairs and into the garage. The sensation of the pins on her pussy made it hard for Karen to move very quickly, and she realized that some of her lubrication was now sliding down the inside of her thigh. She climbed into the passenger seat and discovered that with the pins sticking up as she sat, she could not close her legs, and her pussy was in plain view as she sat.

"I like that look, you slut," Nikki laughed cruelly. "Pull that skirt up some more, and spread your legs wider. Great, now stay that way the whole drive. You just have to hope we don't run into anyone you know." Nikki backed the minivan out of the garage, and they began to drive across town. Nikki made Karen start playing with her exposed clit, warning her not to cum. By the time Nikki parked the car in a little neighborhood near the college, Karen was almost delirious from the sensations from her pussy.

"Easy there slut, God you are just soaking wet. Let's get these off of you." Not very gently, Nikki pulled the three clothespins off of Karen's tender pussy. Karen let out a loud moan as the one came off of her clit. "Holy fuck, I think it's even bigger now," Nikki flicked a finger back and forth across Karen's engorged clit, causing her body to spasm violently. Karen had a brief hope that Nikki would make her orgasm right there, but as Karen's ass cheeks tightened and she lifted her hips, Nikki suddenly stopped and got out of the car.

Slowly Karen got ahold of herself, and climbed out of the van. She realized that in this short skirt there was no way to get out of a minivan without showing her pussy to the world. She smoothed down her skirt as best she could, and followed Nikki to a little neighborhood pub. The hostess there gave Karen and her outfit all kinds of dirty looks, but she showed them to the patio out back. Nikki went over to sit at a table where two boys and a girl were already sitting. It was not an especially warm day, and it was still early, so they were the only ones on the patio.

"Celia, Karl, Drew, this is the slut housewife I was telling you about." Karen was mortified to be introduced like this. Even worse, they all looked at her, but they only talked to Nikki.

"Holy shit Nikki, I thought you were lying for sure," said Celia. She was as tall as Nikki, although slightly skinnier and her breasts were definitely smaller. Her tight t-shirt, however, showed them to be firm and perky. Karen assumed that Celia must play volleyball with Nikki.

"I like the clothes, look at those tits," said one of the young men, eying Karen up and down. "How did you do that Nikki?"

"It was easy Drew, I told you she's a total slut. She loves this. Look, she's not wearing any panties even." Nikki suddenly lifted the front of Karen's skirt, showing the three college students her bald slit. Karen wanted desperately to push the skirt back down, but she was too terrified to do anything as they all stared at her exposed pussy.

"Holy fuck," said Karl, "is that her clit sticking out?"

"Look at her," added Celia," she's soaking wet. She really does like this"

"I told you guys, she's horny housewife who gets off on being a slut. Here, sit down you stupid cow, and keep your legs spread wide while you sit so we can all see the goods." Karen was humiliated to be treated like this, but she took the seat between Celia and Nikki, and spread her legs as she had been told. Her pussy was barely covered, but she was sure that from across the table the boys could see up her skirt to her pussy. The waitress came out to ask them if they wanted a drink to start. The boys ordered draft beers and the girls ordered Corona's. Karen just got a Diet Coke, not wanting to do anything dumber than she already was. The waitress carded the college kids, and then looked her up and down, her eyes pausing at Karen's pussy and tits. She just smirked and walked away without saying a word to her. Karen felt even more humiliated.

The college kids talked among themselves, and Karen felt like they were making a point of excluding her. Every once in a while Nikki would reach over and stroke her bare thigh, or squeeze a breast, or pinch a nipple, but she never said anything to her or acknowledged her in any way. Soon Celia was doing the same thing, and Karen found herself panting as the two girls played with her body in front of the boys. The girls continued to talk about their volleyball season as Nikki lifted up Karen's skirt to expose her pussy. Nikki began to flick her finger nail up and down over the older woman's clit. Celia reached over and pulled the housewife's blouse over completely exposing a breast, and the young woman began to tease the bare nipple. The boys shifted in their seats as they watched the girls put on this show. Suddenly door to the patio started to open, and the girls quickly covered Karen up.

The waitress came over and they all ordered food. Nikki told the waitress that Karen was trying to lose weight and she wouldn't be eating anything. Karen felt completely ridiculous to have this college girl treating her like a child. Thank God, they did not fondle or expose her in front of the waitress. Once she was gone, Nikki changed the subject.

"Hey Karen, go over and sit between Drew and Karl there and lift your skirt again," Nikki demanded

"No, please..." Karen started to beg, but the serious look that Nikki gave her made her realize it was pointless. She walked around and sat between the two boys, and pulled her skirt up to expose her hairless slit. Nikki got a camera out, and started to take a picture.

"No please, no more photos," she begged.

"Don't worry the pictures won't show your face," Nikki assured her, and then proceeded to snap two or three pictures. Then she asked the boys to reach over and spread Karen's lips to show her swollen clit. Karen's knees felt week and she was dizzy as the boys grabbed her knees and spread them out, and then proceeded to pull on her lips so her clit would stand out.

"What a fucking whore," Celia laughed as Nikki took several more pictures. "Okay Karen, stand up. Now turn around and bend over bit. Right, now guys, spread those big cheeks so we can see both holes." The boys enthusiastically squeezed her butt as they roughly pulled her ass apart. Then one of them even grabbed her clit, and they all laughed as they watched her asshole and cunt spasm as he played with it. Karen could only imagine the pictures Nikki took would look like. "You know, your face isn't in here you slut, but I'm sure your husband would know that clit right away," Nikki looked at the camera and laughed at the older woman. Karen was shocked when she realized Nikki was right. If Tim ever saw those pictures, she would never be able to deny that they were of her. He would know her pussy on sight. "Okay, Drew, Karl, which one of you wants to fuck Karen first?" Nikki asked the guys. "What?!?" Karen squealed in shock. "Hey, these two guys have been trying to get into Celia's and my pants all semester," Nikki giggled, "and we're getting tired of it. They need to get laid, but we're not sluts like you, so I told them that you'd fuck them, plus we can all see how you keep humping the air trying to get something in that big hole of yours." Karen was in shock. She had fantasized about all kinds of things, but being told in a matter of fact way that she was going to be whored out to some college boys, it was too much. Besides, she just knew she couldn't cheat on Tim. No matter what happened, nothing could be worse than that.