Tormented by the Babysitter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well,"Mindy said to Nikki once she had all the measurements, "there are probably a few options here, but I'd say that a bustier would have the most impact. Her bust is still firm for being so large, and her belly is quite flat for her age, but there is nothing like a bustier to really accentuate a woman's assets."

Part of Karen felt pleased at how Mindy described her body, but more of her was humiliated to be discussed like a piece of meat or a show dog.

"That sounds perfect. Could we see a couple on her?" Nikki asked.

Once Mindy had left the room to find the bustiers, Nikki reached over, pushed up Karen's skirt, and grabbed her swollen clit. She pulled Karen over to the bench, and sat in front of the older woman, and proceeded to berate the housewife for her behavior.

"Listen you stupid cow, stop trying to hide what a slut you are. You are a wanton whore, and everyone knows it, so it just doesn't work for you to pretend to be so shy. From now on I want you to smile like you are loving every minute of this and that no bad thoughts ever enter your empty bimbo little mind. Do you understand?"

Nikki pinched Karen's clit hard as she asked the question, and then flicked a fingernail sharply across it, making the older woman jump. Karen quickly said that she understood and that she would smile from now on. She had no idea how she would do that, but she knew she needed to find a way.

"Good, now leave your skirt just like this with your big fat clit showing, and you keep it uncovered until I say your name. If Mindy says something, you just tell her that it's your idea and you keep smiling like you love it. You got it?" Nikki reached up and wiped her wet fingers on Karen's upper lip. Karen wanted to cry as she realized just how wet and desperate to cum she was.

Nikki made sure Karen understood and told her to go back to the middle of the room and face the mirrors. Karen looked at her large lips hanging below the skirt hem and did her best to put a smile on her face before Mindy came in.

Soon Mindy was back with a couple boxes. She opened the top one and pulled out a white bustier and walked over to Karen. Karen noticed the clerks eyes drift down to the housewife's crotch and widen as she saw the exposed pussy.

"Um... I think you might need to adjust your skirt there," Mindy said awkwardly.

"What? Oh that. I, uh, I felt like I needed some fresh air. And uh, I uh was trying to see how high I had to hike the skirt to show it off," Karen managed to say with a smile on her face, feeling like a complete bimbo.

Okaaay," Mindy said rolling her eyes, "whatever."

"You are such a slut, girlfriend, " Nikki was laughing, "I told you to wear panties today, but there is just no stopping you. Next thing we know you'll probably be playing with it."

Mindy laughed as Nikki made fun of Karen, the look on her face clearly showing she was conflicted between staying in her work mode, and wanting to join in and play too. She helped Karen put on the bustier, and again it seemed to Karen that the clerk was intentionally brushing up against her bare breasts more than necessary. Once the bustier was on, Mindy reached into to the cups and grabbed Karen's boobs, groping them thoroughly as the she positioned them in the cups.

"Here you go," Mindy said as she manipulated Karen's tits. "If you pull them up like this once you have it on you can really create some lift and some cleavage."

Karen found herself breathing hard as this young woman played with her breasts. It seemed like it took her forever to get Karen's boobs just right. . It took all of Karen's will power not to pump her hips while the saleswoman adjusted her. Once Mindy was finished, Nikki declared she didn't like it.

"I think white is a little too virginal for her, don't you? What other colors do you have?"

"I also brought in a red one and a black one."

"I think red would be best, let's try that."

As Mindy undid the bustier and removed it, she stared at Karen's exposed clit.

"So is your friend right, do you really want to play with yourself all the time," Mindy's voice wavered a bit, betraying her nervousness.

Karen was mortified. Of course she didn't. Except that she had to admit right now that she was so desperate to cum she might masturbate on the 50 yard line in front of a sellout crowd at a stadium. She kept smiling at Mindy, and tried to think what a total slut would say.

"Oh I don't know, not all the time," she managed to get out a giggle. God, she sounded like a bimbo. "Just most of the time."

"Do you want to right now?" Mindy's voice cracked slightly as she asked.

"Of course I do now, that's why I have it out," Karen somehow managed to keep a smile on her face, wanting to crawl in a cave on the inside.

"Well don't hold back for me," Mindy said, "go right ahead while I get the red one out."

Karen knew that there was no way out of it now, and she reached down to rub her exposed slit. She got her thumb and two fingers wet, and then began to work on her clit, rolling it between her thumb and her fingers. Frighteningly, it was becoming normal for her to masturbate in front of others, and soon she was moaning, rocking her hips, and spreading her legs wide as she played with herself.

"Oh my God, you have something in your ass... you are such a total slut," Mindy almost whispered.

"Yeah, I guess being a housewife was so boring, it drove her a little crazy. She just can't get enough now," Nikki giggled.

Karen had to stop while Mindy put the bustier on her, but she went back to rubbing herself as the clerk handled her boobs again. This time the saleswoman made no pretenses, and she openly rubbed Karen's tits and flicked her nipples as the housewife masturbated. Karen moaned loudly as she had to pinch her clit to avoid cumming.

"Okay Karen, you're getting a little out control there you slut," Nikki interjected. "We've got some other errands to run, we can wait around all day for you to get yourself off.'

Karen was relieved to hear her name, and she pulled down her skirt to cover herself as best she could. Mindy stopped playing with the older woman's breasts, suddenly embarrassed by what had happened.

"We'll take the red one, Mindy. It seems like Karen got you a bit worked up there, Mindy. Is there anything Karen could do here to, you know, give you some relief?"

"Relief, uh, me?" Mindy cheeks flushed deep red in embarrassment as she stumbled out the words. "Oh no, uh no. Well, uh not now. I'm, um, I'm working and all. But, uh, maybe some other time, uh, you know if I'm, um, not working."

"I'm sure Karen would do anything you wanted, wouldn't you Karen?" Nikki teased.

"Oh absolutely, Mindy, anything at all," Karen said with her bimbo smile on her face. She even licked her lips.

"Why don't you give Mindy your phone number Karen, then she can call and use you whenever she wants?" Nikki had a wide grin on her face.

Karen hesitated. She actually thought Mindy was kind of cute, and at the moment the housewife was so horny she knew she would do almost anything, but to give out her phone number seemed very risky. She wavered for a second, but she decided it was safe enough to give Mindy her mobile number. Karen managed to buy the bustier and give Mindy her phone number without any more incidents. As they left the store, Karen felt weak and wobbly from all the stimulation.

"There's a shoe store over there. I think you need some higher heels to really show off," Nikki informed her. "The same rules apply in there, bitch. You keep a smile on your face and act like this is your idea the whole time. If we rearrange your clothing, you don't touch it until we say you can. You did pretty well in there, but I want to see you act like the slut I know you are in here."

Karen nodded her understanding, feeling completely humiliated to be doing this. They walked over to the shoe store, and were greeted quickly by a salesmen. The trim and distinguished man looked them over carefully, spending extra time looking at Karen's short skirt and barely covered bust before asking if he could help them.

"Yeah, Lloyd," Nikki said reading his nametag, "our friend Karen here needs some high heels for a girls night out. Something to make her a lot taller, like a 4 or 5 inch heel should be good. You know some real fuck-me shoes, since the poor woman is desperate to get laid. Can you help us find some?"

Lloyd face had a small smile on it, as if he knew exactly what was going on.

"Of course Madam, and what size is your, ahhh, friend?" His tone of voice on the word "friend" made it clear he didn't think that Nikki and Karen were really friends.

"Oh I don't know, you'll have to measure her."

"Of course, why don't you all come sit over here."

Karen's heart was pounding. She had read countless stories about this online, and had fantasized about it herself more times than she could count. Shoe shopping in a short skirt was something she had heard about in Junior High. But now she was going to be the one doing it, and in real life. She knew that in a matter of seconds, Lloyd here would have a front row seat looking at her swollen, wet pussy, and he'd probably even see the butt plug in her ass. It was completely insane.

Celia and Nikki sat on either side of Karen as Lloyd pulled up a stool in front of her. His eyes stopped at her crotch, and widened as Karen realized he could tell that she had on nothing under it. He looked her in the eyes, and she made sure to give him a wide smile.

"Go ahead and stand and we'll see what size your feet are."

Karen stood, and Lloyd managed to be very professional as he measured her feet, not stopping to peek up her skirt. Once he had done both feet he told her to have a seat while he went to pick out some shoes. As Karen sat back down she felt hands on her rear end, pushing the back of her skirt up over her waist. Once she was seated, Nikki and Celia put their hands on her knees and pulled her legs wide apart. Thank God there were no other people around to see her, but when Lloyd came back there would be nothing left to his imagination. To make her even more exposed, Celia used her other hand to pull Karen's T-shirt to the side and expose a nipple, which she tweaked and pinched. Next, her other hand drifted up Karen's thigh, and spread the housewife's lips. Karen looked down and could see that she was gaping open and throbbing. She felt like she was blushing on every square inch of her body. Celia let go of the older woman's boob and pussy just as Lloyd came out of the store room, and the shirt popped back over Karen's nipple, but the edge of her areola was still visible as Lloyd sat down in front of her. He stared openly at her exposed cunt, his jaw dropped. After a bit, he managed to speak to Nikki.

"So I found a couple shoes her size with some 4 inch heels, I think this will help give her the look that you are looking for," his voice wavering a little.

Lloyd gently lifted Karen's right foot and worked the shoe onto her foot. At the same time Nikki's hand moved up from Karen's knee, and began to rub Karen's exposed lips, and then pinched her clit, making the older woman moan.

"Yeah Lloyd," Nikki replied, "a slutty look. I think those will be good for her, because she's such a big slut. Don't you think Lloyd?"

The salesman shifted in his stool uncomfortably, and Karen could see that the front of his trousers was bulging up. While she was completely humiliated to be exposed like this, it made her smile a bit that she was so sexy that she had given the guy a boner just by looking at her.

"I wouldn't know, would I?' Came Lloyd's response.

"Oh trust me, she's a total slut," Nikki flicked a fingernail across Karen's swollen and sensitive clit, eliciting a much louder moan. "Would you like a demonstration?"

"Eh?" Lloyd was too startled to speak.

"Would you like Karen to give you a blowjob?" Nikki began rubbing Karen's clit faster, causing the housewife to grab the arms of the chair and thrust her hips forcefully. She could feel her asshole clamp down on the plug in her bowels.

"Why don't you ask him, Karen?" Celia prodded the older woman.

"Would.. ohhh.. would you like... ooooh... a blowjob, Lloyd? Please... ohhhhh... please let me suck your cock" Karen managed to get out between moans as the girls played with her body.

"Not here, we need to go back to the store room. Someone will see," Lloyd hissed urgently.

"Get her other shoe on, and she'll go back there with you, take good care of you." Nikki told him.

"Just her, not all three of you," Lloyd seemed a little disappointed.

"We're not the sluts Lloyd, just her."

He quickly got the other shoe onto Karen's foot, and they both stood up. The front of Lloyd's trousers tented out prominently, which he struggled to hide. Karen felt a little wobbly up on the high heels, but she managed to steady herself. Nikki reached into her purse, and pulled out the beer bottle from the day before, and handed it to Karen. Lloyd gave them a funny look, but didn't say anything. Karen managed to follow him back into the store room on her high heels, and then into a closet where he shut the door behind them. She quickly knelt down in front of him, undid his belt and zipper, and freed his cock. It was longer than the two boys from the day before, but not quite as thick as Tim's. She began to lick up and down the length of the shaft, and darted her tongue over the head of his penis. Soon she was working it in and out of her mouth, driving it deeper back into her throat. He grabbed a some of her hair and used it to subtly direct her speed and depth. He seemed to be enjoying himself, and was in no hurry. She managed to deep throat him a couple times, but when he seemed close to cumming he would slow her down. Clearly he meant to make this last.

Finally, as Karen felt her jaw was going to lock up, he began moving her head faster, and thrusting deeper into her mouth. Soon she had her nose pressed hard against his pubic hair as his cock slid down her throat. She popped back to grab a breath, and then began sucking him for all she was worth. He grabbed her head and held his cock deep in her as his cock pulsed several times as she realized he was cumming. She pulled her head back a little, and she could feel and taste the hot sperm shooting into her mouth. It went on for almost half a minute, with the pulses getting smaller and further apart, but still causing him to grunt out loud.

As Lloyd finally pulled his softening cock out of her mouth, Karen grabbed the beer bottle, placed her mouth over the opening, and allowed his cum to flow down into the bottle. Karen looked at it in the bottom of the bottle, and realized it was going to take a lot of blowjobs to fill this up.

"What the fuck is that all about," Lloyd asked as he buckled his belt.

"It's something Nikki's making me do. I have to fill it up," Karen felt completely humiliated to admit this.

"You three are something else. Well I'd better get back to work, or I'll get fired. Although you're a good enough cocksucker to make it almost worth it." He smiled at her, opened the door, and left.

Karen felt totally humiliated to walk out the of the storeroom by herself, feeling that everyone would know what she'd been doing back there. The girls were openly laughing at her, and asked to see the bottle when she returned. The sight of the cum in the bottom of the bottle made them laugh hysterically. Karen left her new shoes on while she paid for them, and they all walked out of the store. Nikki announced that they should go over to a nearby mall and eat at the foodcourt there. They walked back to the minivan, Karen teetering slightly on her new heels. Celia ended up climbing in back with her, spending the whole time during the drive pulling and twisting the plug up Karen's ass. At this point Karen was so frustrated that she thought she might cry.

As they entered the food court, the girls headed over to a salad place, and each got a salad. Nikki informed Karen that she would be eating something else for lunch.

"Okay, you have about 20 minutes, while Celia and I eat lunch. You'd better go find someone else to help fill your bottle"

"What?" Karen was dumbfounded.

"God, you are a stupid cow. There's a lot of guys around here, find one, take him somewhere, and suck his cock. Even a dumb whore like you should be able figure that out. Here's your bottle, bitch."

Karen was mortified to have Nikki showing the beer bottle with cum in it in public. She quickly stuffed into her purse to keep it hidden. She looked around anxiously, wondering how she was going to do this. While she had fantasies about being a whore and a slut, she really wasn't one. She was really shy and was never the kind of girl who came on strong. The thought of going up to a stranger and asking them if they wanted a blowjob was completely foreign to her. It was one thing when Nikki did it for her, but she wasn't sure how to do it herself.

She walked around the foodcourt, Looking for single guys, and seeing if any made eye contact. She noticed a lot of people staring at her in her outfit, but when she tried to make eye contact most of them looked away. She noticed one guy, a middle aged overweight guy who did keep eye contact, and leered at her as she walked around. She found the guy slightly repulsive, but he seemed to be constantly staring at her, so she finally decided he was her best chance. She walked up to his table, forcing herself to smile at him.

"Hi, I'm Karen, and I couldn't help notice that you're kind of staring at me."

"Howdy there, Karen. I'm Pete, and how could I not stare at such a fine piece of ass as yourself"

Karen managed not to roll her eyes at his dorky comeback, but pressed on.

"So you like what you see, Pete? Can I sit down?"

"Well let me make a place for you here on my lap," Pete made a face that Karen found slightly creepy. She was getting the image that Pete didn't have much luck with the ladies.

"I'll just sit here for a second," Karen sat in the chair across from him. "I have a confession to make Pete. I'm really horny right now, but I can't have sex."

"Oh that time of the month, eh?" Pete chuckled.

Karen started to think she couldn't do this, this guy was just too repulsive, but she knew she didn't have much time. She swallowed her pride and continued.

"Whatever. I really need to do something, so I'm looking for a guy to give a blowjob to. You look like my type of guy, Pete, so I was hoping I could give you a blowjob."

Pete almost looked like he would faint. He clearly seemed freaked out, Karen figured women didn't come on to him very often. He also clearly wanted a blowjob, so he just sat there frozen.

"What? Uhh...a blowjob... here?"

"Not here, silly," Karen forced a giggle out, "they have family restrooms here, we can get some privacy there."

"Family eh, you thinking we should start a family?" Pete gave her the creepy look again.

"Just a blowjob Pete, take it or leave it."

"Well, let's go then."

They stood up and walked towards the restrooms. Pete seemed really awkward walking next to her, and he finally reached out to hold her hand. That was a little too much for Karen, so she managed to extract her hand and whisper that she couldn't wait to get his cock. She thought that would keep him interested. They had to wait about a minute to have no one near the restrooms, and then they both ducked into one of the family restrooms. Karen quickly knelt down in front of him and undid his fly.

"Careful unpacking the pistol there darling, you wouldn't want to hurt yourself," he told her.

This time Karen did roll her eyes, knowing he couldn't see her over his belly. Pete's pistol was more like a cap-gun. Probably all of about 4 inches long. Karen almost laughed as she looked at it, but she knew she had to get to work. She pulled the whole thing into her mouth, where it didn't even reach her throat. She sucked on it two or three times, and to her surprise she felt warm sperm shooting into her mouth as he grunted. Wow, hair trigger on that cap gun, Pete, she thought to herself. Fortunately, it seemed like Pete hadn't cum in a while, and she felt quite a bit of cum spurt into her mouth. When he had finished, she pulled out the bottle, and spit his cum and her spit into the bottle.