Tormented by the Babysitter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What is that?" he managed to ask.

"Never mind. Just something I do. Good bye now."

Without zipping him up, Karen stood up and left him standing there in the bathroom. She returned to the food court where Nikki made her give the bottle back.

"Well," she said looking at the jism in the bottle, "you're making progress. I might let you cum sometime soon. That fat guy didn't take long did he?"

Karen was humiliated that she had just given that repulsive guy a blowjob, but to have to stand in front of these two college girls and have them make fun of her was even worse. She could feel a trickle of her lube start to flow down her thigh.

Soon they left the mall and started to drive home. They made Karen strip again once she was in the van, but this time Celia took off her own shorts, and made Karen lick her pussy all the way home. Karen played with her pussy the whole way, now so desperate to cum that her mind was a haze.

Once inside the house, Nikki pulled her panties out from under skirt, and sat on the sofa. Celia sat next to her, and they both spread their legs. Karen spent the next hour going back and forth, from girl to girl, licking them for all she was worth as the two college girls kissed and fondled each other. Although Celia ended up completely naked, Nikki kept her bra on, prevented Karen from seeing her large breasts.

"You keep staring at my tits, slut. Do you want to see them? Suck on them?" she taunted Karen at one point.

"Yes, please," Karen whispered in desperation.

"No way, you dumb cow," Nikki said as flicked a fingernail across Karen's tender nipple. "You've got to do more to earn it."

Soon it was getting close to the time for Tim and the kids to get home, and Karen begged Nikki to let her get ready for them. Nikki said okay, but told the frustrated housewife to stay naked until both of them were dressed and gone. The two girls picked out an outfit for Karen to wear that night, and told Karen they would be back at 9:30 to pick her up. They went out the front door, giving Karen's swollen clit one last pinch as they left.

Karen had just managed to extract the butt plug and wash it off when she heard the garage door open. She quickly hid it, and pulled on a bra and some sweats before the kids came upstairs. She didn't have time for panties, but she figured she could fix that later.

*

At 9:25 Karen's doorbell rang. She gave Tim a goodbye kiss and headed downstairs. Since the girls had taken the outfit they wanted her to wear with them, she had put on a simple pair of slacks and a blouse. She was sure they were going to make her strip down to change her clothes, so she figured she might as well make it easy for them. She opened the front door to see Celia and Nikki, both of them wearing mini-dresses and all decked out for a night on the town.

"Hi slut," Nikki said, "what are you doing in that outfit? How are people going to know what a whore you are if you dress like that?"

"Please," Karen hissed, "Tim's still awake. He can't find out about this, we can't talk about it here"

"Oh chill out, you dumb cow," Nikki laughed as the two girls came in and walked through the kitchen towards the garage. "If it makes you feel better, we'll wait until you're in the minivan before we get started on you."

They all climbed into the minivan, the girls sitting in front, Karen in the back. As soon as they left Karen's street, they had her strip completely naked and give Celia all her clothes. Nikki told her to spread her legs and play with herself while they drove. Karen spread a towel under herself, and began pinching and rolling her clit, focusing on not making herself cum. She couldn't believe how sensitive she was. She had spent so much of the day being so horny that her clit felt raw. It had been almost agonizing to not be able to play with it during this evening after Tim and the kids got home. Almost every move she had made all evening had reminded her how swollen and sensitive her pussy was.

Celia told her to use her other hand to play with her tit, to pinch and tweak her nipple. As Karen masturbated with one hand and played with her boob with the other, Celia proceeded to take several pictures. Karen felt like nothing could humiliate her further than she already had been that day, but the way this was starting out began to make her worry that things would only get worse. Her pussy practically gushed at the thought.

Celia told Karen to raise her legs like she had them over her husband's shoulders, and pretend that it was him fucking her rather than her own hand. Karen raised her legs up high and began plunging a couple fingers into her vagina. Suddenly Celia started laughing.

"Nikki, check this out," Celia cried, "her asshole is actually winking at me, she must be really close to cumming."

Nikki laughed and said "make sure you have pictures of it gaping open for me."

Celia snapped several more photos as Karen felt her asshole open and close, trying hard to not let herself cum.

"Okay slut," Nikki finally interrupted, "it's time for you to get dressed. Celia, give her the stuff."

Celia passed back the clothing Karen would wear that evening. First came the red bustier they had bought that morning. Next came a sheer black blouse that Karen normally wore over a tank top. Once Karen had those on, Celia handed her a garter belt and some stockings. Karen didn't know where those had come from, but she managed to get them on. Finally Celia handed her the black skirt that they had taken with them that afternoon. Once she got it on, she realized that they had made some changes.

"Oh my God. This skirt is so short now."

Karen's skirt had previously come down to just above her knees. Now it didn't even come down to the tops of her stockings. There was close to an inch of exposed skin between the stocking and the skirt. Karen was horrified at what people would think when they saw her.

"Like I said, we want everyone to know what a slut you are," Nikki laughed, "and nothing says bimbo like a skirt that doesn't even reach your stockings."

Karen's heart began to pound at the thought of going out in public dressed like this. It was one thing to fantasize about this things as she chatted online with Duke, but to really do them? To have people look at her like a whore, like some piece of meat? The prospect of really doing this completely terrified her. To make things worse, she knew she was so worked up that this point, so desperate to be allowed to cum that she knew her judgment was cloudy. She was dreading the things that these two girls might get her to do.

"Okay slut, keep acting like a slut. Keep playing with that pussy until we get there."

Karen lifted the short skirt and repositioned the towel under her to make sure she didn't get the skirt wet. She kept diddling herself until they arrived at the bar. She wished to God that she could just cum, but she didn't dare risk upsetting Nikki.

Nikki parked the van in the lot next to the bar, and the college girls climbed out, looking back. Karen found she couldn't get out of the van. Nikki told her to come on, but Karen was terrified.

"I just can't please don't make me," Karen pleaded.

Nikki practically flew into the van and grabbed Karen's clit and pinched it hard

"You want to cum don't you?"

"Yes, God, yes please let me cum," Karen begged bucking her hips.

Nikki asked her again as she let go of Karen's clit and pushed three fingers all the way into Karen's pussy.

"You do want a chance to cum right?"

"Yes omygodplease yes!" Karen's moans were louder

"Then lets go," Nikki laughed as she pulled her hand out, leaving Karen's gaping pussy humping the air.

Celia reached in, grabbed Karen's arm, and pulled her out of the van. Nikki climbed out after her and wiped her wet fingers on Karen's neck, giving Celia a wink. Karen was mortified, thinking about how all the men would smell how aroused she was. The two girls linked arms with the housewife, and walked to the bar. Nikki was on one side of Karen, and Celia was on the other. Karen looked down at her outfit and was mortified to think how slutty she looked. Her skirt didn't reach the top of her stockings, the bright red bustier was clearly visible underneath the sheer blouse, and it pushed up and displayed her boobs so everyone could see her jiggle as she walked. On top of that she was so horny and so wet that she had to worry about her fluids leaking down her thighs.

Once they were inside the bar, Karen felt like she wanted to shrink into the floor and disappear. Her trashy outfit, combined with the fact that almost everyone in the bar was in their 20s made her stand out. Everyone was turning their head and staring at her as the three women walked through the room. They made their way to the bar, and managed to squeeze in to stand and wait to order a drink. Karen felt Nikki's hand work under her skirt and then wander all over her ass as they waited for a bartender. The bar was crowded, so no one was likely to see what Nikki was doing, but it was humiliating to be played with this way. As Nikki ordered them three shots of tequila, Karen felt the hand work between her legs, and she let out a moan as a couple fingers plunged into her pussy from behind. Karen tried not to give away what was happening as the girl behind the bar set up the shot glasses for them and Nikki finger-fucked the housewife vigorously.

"Okay girls," Nikki laughed as she picked up a glass with her free hand, "bottoms up."

They all drank the shots, and set the glasses back on the bar. Nikki signaled for another round, and at the same time moved her fingers and plunged them into Karen's ass. Karen was still loose and lubed from the butt plug earlier, so there was not too much resistance, but the sudden penetration still made her yelp, causing people to stare at her briefly. Karen's brain began to whirl in a haze of erotic feelings, and she barely noticed Celia's hand come around the front of her, and begin to play with her clit as Nikki continued to finger-fuck her ass. They made Karen do her second shot while they continued their assault on her private parts. Once that was done, the two of them stopped their fingering of Karen, and quickly did their shots.

"Let's go dance," Celia suggested.

"Okay slut," Nikki whispered in her ear, "here's where you get to show what a total slut you really are. You need to dance with everyone here who wants to dance with a skank like you. You dance with anyone, and you let them put their hands where ever they want. The one word that is not allowed out of your mouth is no. As long as you stay on this dance floor, you do whatever anyone wants, right?"

"Please, I can't," whispered Karen, "what if they want to fuck? I can't cheat on Tim..."

"On the dance floor, come on, not even this place would let you do that. They're just going to cop some feels, maybe finger you a little bit. Nothing you won't love, you slut. Now let's dance."

They reached the dance floor and Celia grabbed Karen and started to dance. Nikki came up and danced right behind Karen. Celia moved in close, to where her small breasts pressed against Karen's large ones. The college girl reached around the housewife and began to fondle her ass through the short skirt as they swayed to the music. Soon Karen felt the younger woman's hands move under her skirt and grab her bare ass cheeks. Nikki's hands came up from behind and inserted themselves between Karen and Celia, and began to squeeze Karen's breasts. Karen was terrified that they would get kicked out, but on the crowded dance floor, with both girls standing so close, no one could really see exactly what they were doing to her.

Although her arousal and the tequila were clouding her mind, Karen began to notice that some guys nearby were staring at the women. Soon Celia moved away, and Nikki pushed her over towards one of the guys. He was tall and thin, and seemed very confident for someone in his early 20s. He began to dance with Karen, grabbing her hand and leading her firmly. Karen found her self being spun and twirled frequently, and she was sure that her skirt was flipping up to show her ass and even her swollen pussy lips.

Another guy stepped up and cut in with Karen, and he danced closer to her. He would lift her arms over her head, and then do squat down in front of her and then run his hands up her legs and body. The second time he did that he managed to flip her skirt up a little, and she saw his eyes widen as he saw her gaping pussy and swollen clit. Another guy moved up behind her, and she felt his hands on her hips as they swayed to the beat. He pulled her away from the guy in front of her, and pressed himself firmly against her back. She could feel the bulge in his pants pressing against her ass as he ran his hands along her sides and front. Soon his hands began to drift across her breasts, and when she didn't react he began to openly grope her boobs.

Suddenly the song changed, and a slow song came on. The guy holding her spun her around, and he managed to slip his hand inside her blouse and bra cup before pulling her close for a dance. As she turned around, she recognized that it was Drew, the first boy she had sucked off at lunch the day before. Karen moaned as her pinched her nipple and squeezed her bare breast with one hand, and pulled her close to him with the other. She could feel his large cock pressing into her as they danced, and she felt like she was about to cum from all the stimulation. Drew managed to work the cup of her bustier down so her one tit was only covered by the see-through blouse. He then moved his hand to the other tit, and freed it from the bustier as well. After that he spun her around, so she was facing the dance floor. She was horrified to see how many people were staring at her as Drew's hand roamed all over her body, and he ground his groin into her skirt covered ass. Her nipples were clearly visible through the thin blouse, and Drew would occasionally lift up her skirt, flashing her pussy.

"Now everyone can see that giant clit of yours, and know how much this turns you on," he whispered in her ear.

The next time Drew's hand came up her legs, he stopped and grabbed her clit, giving it a tug. Karen could see all the people around her stare as they saw her swollen labia and clit. Drew spun her back around again, and put both his hands on her ass cheeks, and squeezed them roughly as they danced. He whispered in her ear about how much she turned him on, and how he wanted to get another blowjob soon. Out of the corner of her eye she saw a hand tap Drew on the shoulder, and before she knew it she was slow dancing with the other boy from yesterday, Karl.

Karl grabbed her nipple through her top with his left hand, and used his right to pull her close to him. He pinched her nipple hard as his other hand worked down to her ass, and then between her legs. Karen moaned as his fingers ran along her slit and she could feel her juices gushing. She couldn't stop herself from humping Karl's leg as they danced. She could hear the girls laughing at her as they danced, but she was beyond caring at this point.

Soon another boy cut in, and he quickly spun her around to grind his cock into her ass. He openly played with her tits through the sheer blouse, and then progressed to diddling her swollen clit

"Got that's the biggest clit I've ever felt," he sounded truly shocked as he whispered in her ear, "and you are like totally soaking wet and gaping wide open. Fuck – Nikki was right, you are like a total whore."

As his finger slipped easily into Karen, another guy came up in front of her, and she felt herself sandwiched between the two young men. The guy behind her brought his soaking up to her mouth, and with a shudder of humiliation, Karen began to lick it. The guy in front of her put his thigh between her legs, and Karen humped it as the guy behind her moved his hands to grope her tits.

Soon there were four guys around her, and their hands began roaming all over her body. Her nipples were pinched, her boobs were squeezed, her ass was grabbed, and a finger even found its way into her pussy. They pulled on her giant pussy lips, telling her how huge they were, and making crude comments about how her cunt must be so loose that anyone fucking her wouldn't be able to feel it. They kept spinning her around, each of them taking their turn using a different part of their body, and then sticking their fingers in her mouth. They laughed, telling her about the other things they'd stick into her mouth, or other parts of her body.

Karen began to panic, fearing that she would be gangbanged right on the dance floor. To her relief, a hand grabbed her wrist, and pulled her out of the crowd. Nikki and Celia rescued Karen, and dragged her off the dance floor. Karen heard some guys complaining, but none of them seemed like they wanted to cross the two girls.

Drew followed them, and he talked quietly with Nikki. Just looking at them got Karen worried. Nikki's laughter did not reassure the older woman. Karen's fears were confirmed as Nikki reached in her purse and pulled out Karen's bottle. Karen was mortified that the girl was waving around a bottle of cum from the blowjobs Karen had given that day. Drew took the bottle from Nikki, and walked over to Karen.

"I hear you're working to fill this up," Drew said in her ear, "I think I can help you with that."

Karen was horrified, but she knew that if she wanted to cum anytime soon she needed to keep working on filling the bottle. She took the bottle from Drew and motioned him to go outside. Once they were outside she realized that she didn't have the keys to the minivan. She decided against going back in, and just pulled Drew around the bar to the back side and found an unlit corner of the parking lot. As they walked, Drew felt up her ass and tried to get a finger in her pussy. Once in the corner she knelt down in front of the college boy, undid his jeans, and began sucking him off.

Drew used a hand to grab her hair, and began forcefully thrusting his hard cock into Karen's mouth. If anything, he was more confident and more assertive than he had been the day before. Soon Karen found her nose pressed against his pelvic bone as he held his cock deep in her throat. She found that being used like this was turning her on incredibly, and her free hand slipped between her thighs and played with her sopping pussy. Thrust after thrust Drew pushed as deep as he could go and held it there. Finally she could feel his cock spasming and she pulled her head back just in time to feel the first hot squirt of jism into her mouth. Shot after shot came out of Drew's hard cock, filling her mouth with warm salty semen. When it seemed like he was done, she grabbed the bottle and let the cum ooze out of her mouth into the bottle.

"You are an amazing cocksucker, I'll say that," Drew sighed. "Normally I'd never think about doing it with an older woman, but you can suck me off any time."

Karen felt pangs of humiliation as Drew talked about her like she was a common whore. It made her wonder if she was abnormal that this kind of humiliation turned her on. She could feel that her thighs were wet as she walked back towards the bar. Drew caught up with her and draped his arm over her shoulder, cupping her breast. She had not fixed her bustier, so her nipples were only covered by the sheer fabric of the blouse. He continued to play with her as they entered the bar, and walked over to Nikki and Celia. They were talking with two other boys, laughing hysterically as they watched Karen and Drew approach.

"Did you get your deposit, slut?" Nikki asked with a sneering smile. "We've been telling these guys about what a whore of a housewife you are, and how you'll blow any guy here tonight. They said they're both in, so you'd better get started on them."