Tormented by the Babysitter Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as she thought she would break down entirely, Nikki announced that she had enough of Karen in this position. Celia and one guy undid the ropes that held Karen's arms, and removed the cuffs. Someone else released her ankles from their cuffs. Nikki made her next announcement.

"Now I want some pics of Karen mounting you guys," Nikki said loudly, "Drew baby, you go first. Lay down on this mat here and Karen will mount you."

Karen was horrified by what Nikki was saying. Mount him? She wasn't even sure what Nikki wanted, but she was in so much of a haze from all the stimulation that she couldn't even argue as Nikki and Celia walked her over to where Drew was lying on his back. They had the naked housewife stand over his rigid cock, a leg on either side of his hips.

"Okay, now no fucking, remember. Just lower yourself onto his shaft, just in and then out one time, right? We just want some pictures so it will look like you fucked him. Once you've done that, then you need to suck him as a way of saying thank you. Now get to it!"

Karen let out a small squeal as Nikki gave the older woman a sharp slap on the ass. She couldn't believe what she was doing as she squatted down over the college student's shaft. She was so wet and spread that his cock slid right into her pussy. She let out a small moan as she slid down to rest against his hips. The cameras flashed the whole time, as she worked her way back off his cock. The girls laughed and made fun of her big pussy as Drew's penis made a plopping noise as it came free of her twat.

Karen shifted position, bringing her mouth to the young man's cock and licking her own juices from him. She was so horny now, all she could think about was filling that bottle so that Nikki would let her cum. She sucked the cock in her mouth hungrily, working her head up and down rapidly, as pictures were taken, and everyone talked about what a whore she was. Soon, Drew's body tensed up, and she felt the streams of his warm jism hit the back of her mouth. Once again it struck her how much had changed, that she was letting all these different men cum in her mouth. While Nikki and Celia arranged for the next boy to lay on the mat, Karen spit the cum into her jar.

Karen repeated the process all over again, lowering herself onto the boy's hard cock for just one stroke, and then giving him a blowjob. She could taste the mix of her own juices and the cum that was still in her mouth. The girls played with her pussy and pinched her clit while she sucked the boy's cock, making it harder for her to focus on getting the boy to cum. Eventually he did shoot his wad into her mouth, and the whole thing started again.

Just like in the parking lot the other night, Karen's mind began to lose focus. She couldn't keep track of all the blowjobs she was giving, or how many guys she had to mount for pictures. It all became a blur as she continued to mount each boy, and then give blowjob after blowjob. The girls began talking about how she could deepthroat, and how she should use her mouth to fuck the boys. They began pushing her head down on most blowjobs, forcing her mouth right down to the boys' pubic hair. Karen gagged a couple times but she kept sucking them milking the cum out of them. She put load after load into her bottle, slowly filling it to the brim. Once it was full, she continued on, swallowing, or having the guys cum on her face and tits. She could hear Nikki and Celia laughing at her, calling her a cum hungry slut as they took pictures.

Finally, there were no more guys waiting, no more pictures to take, no more cocks to suck. Most of the guys had left once they were spent, just a few were hanging around watching her along with the girls. She looked at Nikki, who was sitting on a bench, holding her bottle.

"So mega-slut, do you want to cum now?" Nikki teased Karen.

"Oh my God... so horny," Karen panted, "need to cum so bad."

"Beg for it, you whore."

"Please Nikki... please let me cum... please let me fuck myself with that bottle... let me fill myself up with all that cum... please Nikki"

Nikki laughed at the naked, cum-covered housewife, and handed over the bottle. Karen lay on her back, her legs still spread by the bar, and she thrust the bottle into her aching pussy. She used one hand to diddle her clit while the other one rammed the bottle in and out. The camera flashed several times as she felt the cum pour out of the bottle and into her womb. The bottle slid in and out easily, and she kept working her clit, getting herself closer and closer. Soon she could hear Celia telling the guys about her asshole winking, and that it must mean she was getting close. Karen gave her clit one last pinch, and she felt a gigantic orgasm wash across her. Her whole body shook, and her hips thrust violently, her legs spasmed and her body was wracked with ectasy. A high pitched squeal escaped her lips as she finally felt relief. The sensation stretched on for what seemed like minutes before it gradually diminished and she could relax.

Karen was totally spent. She could do nothing more than lie on the floor with her legs spread wide, the bottle still impaling her, not caring who was looking as she tried to recover her breath. After a minute, she did manage to pull the bottle out and roll over on her side. Soon she felt some hands helping her to her feet, and pulling the shirt over her head. The dress stuck to her in several places from all the cum on her, and she knew that she must look like an incredible whore. Wearing nothing but Tim's shirt, it sticking to the cum on her tits, with cum drying on her face and in her hair, she was quite the sight. She couldn't believe what she'd become. She didn't even argue as the girls marched her back outside, and across the campus to her van. She felt all the stares at her body as they walked, but she was in too much of a daze too care. The girls put her in the back of the van, and she tried to recover as they drove home. Nikki pulled into Karen's garage, and she turned to look at Karen.

"Tim and the kids will be home soon, so you'd better get cleaned up. Remember the rules though. No cumming until this bottle is full again."

The two girls laughed at her, and got out of the van and left. Karen was still trying to recover from the last ordeal of filling the bottle, she didn't know how she was going to face the next one. How was she going to keep this from Tim? How long before he would be suspicious of her not cumminng? How much more of this could she take? She realized as she went into the house to shower, that she didn't really know.

TO BE CONTINUED

Again – I want to thank Karen for all her help on creating this story. All the really good kinky ideas here are hers. Anything boring or that's a turn-off came from me. While she would never do anything like this in real life, the fantasy turns her on tremendously. It's especially a turn on to know that other people are reading her secret fantasies. Please comment and let her know what you think,