Tormented Ch. 02

Story Info
Reunited.
3.9k words
4.45
17.8k
10

Part 2 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 02/09/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Almost a year went past before he saw her again. He was driving down the sunlit street, the roof down and his music loud. Out of the corner of his eye he spotted a mane of silken chestnut curls, slowing slightly his eyes were drawn to the sway of her round hips in her tiny shorts, her vest barely reached her belly button showing the smooth skin of her tanned stomach and her high-topped trainers showed her shapely legs to perfection. Pulling over next to her he called out.

"Lily?" She turned looking confused but when she recognised who it was her pretty face split into a delighted smile.

"Ryan? Holy shit! How are you?" She leant on the door of the car and flicked her long hair over a shoulder. He grinned up at her and shrugged.

"Not too bad, can't complain. How you been kiddo?"

"Good, yeah. Fuck I can't believe how long it's been."

"A year," he looked her up and down. "You look good Lily."

"You don't look too bad yourself. We should catch up soon if you're here for a while."

"I've got a place here, down the road."

"You live here?" He nodded and she shook her head.

"I thought I'd moved far enough away this time."

"I've only been here a couple months, it was an accident I ended up here." His voice sounded slightly guilty and he shrugged in defeat.

"Well, maybe we could meet for drinks later? You can tell me all about this accident."

"Sounds good, you can come to my apartment?"

She nodded. "Yeah ok, I guess that would be fine."

Quickly he jotted his address down on a scrap of paper and handed it to her. "About eight sound ok?"

She nodded and tucked the piece of paper into her bra. "That sounds perfect. I'll see later Ryan." She walked away and he couldn't help but watch the seductive sway of her hips and the soft bounce of her ample breasts. Peeling away from the pavement he merged with the traffic and went about his day, the whole time thinking about the coming night.

When back at home he called Lucy and putting on his best pleading voice set to work.

"What do you want Ryan?"

"Oh Luce what makes you think I want something."

"You've got the voice on now get to it."

"Would you mind coming to clean real quick? It's important."

"Entertaining a lady friend?"

"Not just anyone, it's an old friend I just want to make a good impression."

He heard her sigh heavily down the phone. "Fine, you're lucky you're my favourite boy or I'd slap you so hard you'd see fuzzy for a week."

"Love you Lucy." He hung up and placed the bottles of wine in the large fridge, the bottles of whisky on the large drink tray and the food he had brought on the counter. He hadn't wanted to ask Lucy to cook until she arrived, she was much more likely to say yes when he was in front of her.

In his room he stripped and walked to the shower, washing quickly he dressed in a white shirt, black trousers and smart black shoes, he attempted to tame his blonde curls but gave up. At 7.55 he walked back through to the large dining room where the food was laid out on the table with a note from Lucy once again telling once again how lucky he was to have her, folding it he put it in his pocket just as the bell rang.

Opening the door he saw her dressed in a short black dress, the bottom flared from her hips to mid-thigh and the top fit closely to her soft breasts pushing them to an even greater advantage. She smiled up at him through her long lashes and presented him with a bottle of wine.

"Hi kid, come in." She smiled shyly and looked around the large penthouse apartment in awe. "Come through, I cooked."

"You cooked? You mean you got someone to cook for you."

"You know me so well," he opened the bottle and poured two glasses, then gesturing her to a seat he handed her a glass, he took the seat next to her at the head of the table and took the lids of the dishes of chicken, spicy vegetables, sticky rice, soft warm rolls and large succulent shrimp with a sweet chilli dip.

"Wow, this looks amazing." As he loaded their plates she motioned around the room. "And this apartment is amazing. How did you find it?"

"I didn't so much find it, as acquire it." He placed her plate back in front of her and took a sip of the wine. "According to this block I am the nephew of Mr and Mrs Johanson who have decided to travel for a while. I'm house sitting."

"Where are they really?"

"Well they are travelling in a sense."

"The sea?" He nodded. "Classic." She took a bite of the chicken and her eyes closed in ecstasy, taking another bite she studied him closely. "How have you been Ryan, really?"

"I've been better I've been worse. And you?"

"Same, what have you been doing with yourself?"

"Well after you left I travelled for a bit, India, Australia, Thailand, backpacked through Europe. It was amazing. What did you do?"

She picked up a shrimp and dipped it into the spicy, sweet sauce, biting down she moaned quietly as the flavours danced across her tongue.

"I bummed around for a while, did some work in a couple of bars. I even danced for a bit." As she spoke he re-filled their empty plates and topped up the wine. "I ended up her about six months ago, got a flat, been here ever since. I like it here."

"You were dancing?"

"Yeah, made some pretty good money as well. I haven't lost my touch." They continued to eat while he built up the courage to ask what he really wanted to know.

"You can ask Ryan, no need to be shy."

"Any guys in your life?" She took the last bite of chicken and vegetables from her plate and studied it on her fork.

"No. There was one guy but he wasn't...you know." She blushed slightly and looked down. "What about you? Any girls?"

He studied her as she ate her last bite and shook his head. "No, there's only you kid." She smiled and reached across to stroke the back of his hand. He refilled their glasses and stood, holding out his hand he pulled her to her feet and smiled.

"Come on baby, I'll show you round." Taking her through the rooms he stopped by the large window in the lounge, she gazed out at the view and sighed.

"Wow, its beautiful."

"Yeah I got lucky," he took her glass from her hand and placed it on the windowsill, then standing behind her pulled her back against his hard chest. He wrapped his arms around her small waist and breathed in the scent of her hair, she still used her strawberry shampoo.

"Ryan, don't."

Gently kissing her neck he pressed his hips against the softness of her ass and smiled triumphantly as she gasped and grinded softly against his hardening cock. "Why?"

"Because I've just stopped wanting this."

"It doesn't seem like you don't want it." He began thrusting slowly against her and her hand came over her shoulder and tangled in his hair, with one hand he undid the zip holding her in her dress, it slipped to pool at her feet and a large hand cupped her breast. She gasped as his calloused fingertips caressed her nipple and she shuddered in his arms, his free hand slid down her stomach and slid between her soft thighs. Her pussy was wet already and he groaned against her ear.

"I knew you'd be wet for me."

"Ryan." Roughly he turned her and pushed her down to sit on the windowsill. Sliding his large hands up her calves to her thighs he gently nudged her legs apart and leaned close to lick the soft skin of her thigh. "Ryan." Her voice was pleading and her hips thrust towards his mouth, throwing her left leg over his shoulder he kissed the quivering folds of her sweet pussy and grinned at her soft cry. Licking a path up her stomach his hot mouth engulfed her nipple and she pushed to get closer, her hips thrust up and her breath came in sharp pants. "Please Ryan."

"Please what?"

"You know what."

"I want to hear you say it."

"Fuck me, with your fingers, your cock I don't care. I just need you inside me."

He growled savagely and curled his hand round her thigh. Slowly he worked one finger into the silken depths of her tight pussy, she let out a husky cry and her hand came down to pull his mouth back to her breast, his free hand held her hips down, slowly he moved his finger inside her and she gasped sharply as pleasure washed over her body. Her hips moved against him, frustrated, and she moaned.

"Please, I need more." Adding another finger he sped up his movements and her hands grasped the edge of the windowsill, her back arched and he bit down on her nipple. She hissed in a pained breath and her strong nails bit into the wood of the sill, he felt the silken walls of her pussy flutter around his fingers then clamp around his as she came, a harsh cry ripped from her throat and every muscle in her body tensed. He lifted his head from her breast to watch her in the last moments of her orgasm, her cheeks were flushed and she shivered uncontrollably. Finally she slumped back against the cold glass of the window; he moved to kneel between her legs and kissed her lingeringly. Bringing his fingers to her mouth he allowed her to taste herself on him and she moaned in pleasure, hungrily she suckled on his finger and he growled.

"Stand up," her eyes widened at the harsh tone of his voice and she stood nervously, her heeled black shoes stretched her long legs to perfection and he gazed hungrily at her.

"Undress me." Again his hard command startled her and she reached out tentatively to undo the buttons of his white shirt, he kicked off his shoes and socks and watched as her small tongue appeared from her pouting lips as she concentrated on his buttons. Finally she pushed his shirt from his shoulders and her small hands moved down to the button and fly of his trousers, pushing them to join his shirt on the floor. He grabbed both her wrists in one hand and stilled her progress, keeping his grip on her he grabbed his shirt from the floor, wrapping it around her wrists he tied it in a tight knot making sure her hands stayed in front of her. Then pushing her until she knelt in front of him he stepped out of his boxers and stood naked in front of her. She pulled her full bottom lip between her teeth and gazed at his muscled form, leaning forward slightly she looked up at him as though waiting for permission, without a word he tangled his fingers in her long hair and pulled her head towards him pushing the entire length of his long cock down her warm, soft throat. Her eyes widened then closed as she moaned softly, the vibrations sending shivers through his whole body and his eyes slid shut on a hiss of pleasure. She took control bobbing up and down his impressive length taking it to the hilt down her throat before sliding back to the tip her soft tongue teasing his head before sinking back down. His grip tightened on her hair and his hips flexed against her incredible mouth, looking down his shuddered at the sight of his whole length disappearing down her throat. Pulling her back sharply she moaned quietly at the sharp pain in her head and looked up at him, her dark eyes staring at him questioningly.

He pulled her to her feet and again she let out a groan at the pain in her head, he lifted her into his arms and she automatically wrapped her long legs around his waist, he kissed her passionately before pulling on the hair at the nape of her neck and kissing down her throat pausing to suckle at her collar bone. He hands were still bound between their bodies and she growled in frustration that she couldn't touch him. He walked through the apartment and entered the large master bedroom, a huge four poster bed stood in the centre of the room and he moved straight to it. Placing her back on the floor he turned her until she faced the bed and pulled her tied hands to one of the posts, the excess shirt he tied around the post effectively anchoring her there. He knew she could escape easily if she had the mind to but his girl had always had a thing for being tied and he was going to take full advantage of this fact. The way he had tied her made her bend at the waist at a ninety degree angle pushing her perfect ass out to an even greater advantage, the heels made the muscles in her legs flex and move beautifully. Standing behind her he ran his large hand over the silken skin of her butt and down her thighs, she shuddered against his touch and pressed backwards into his touch. Before she even realised his hand had left her he smacked her hard causing her to jump and cry out.

"Patience kid, move again and I'll make it worse for you understand." She nodded and whimpered her agreement. Caressing her skin again he knelt behind her and gently ran his tongue up the back of both her legs starting at her ankle and ending at the juncture of her thighs, she moaned quietly and her whole body trembled as she tried to keep still, he slid one finger inside her and smiled.

"You're so wet for me baby." She groaned and tossed her head back sending her long hair cascading down her back and over her shoulders, adding another finger he circled them round sending jolts of pleasure through her body, trailing his lips across her ass he suddenly bit down hard on the spot when her thigh changed smoothly into the perfect curve and she jolted pressing back against his fingers and biting her lip. Only after this did she realise what she had done and began to tremble in fear, slowly he stood with a dangerous smile on his beautiful face.

"I thought I told you not to move."

"I'm sorry, please Ryan."

He ran his hands across her skin and she shivered awaiting what was coming. He grinned then brought his hand down hard on the left cheek of her butt. The pain was instantaneous and all-consuming and she cried out sharply dropping her chin to her chest causing her hair to fall forward covering her face, another slap landing on the other cheek that seemed even harder and more painful than the last, in total five slaps were laid upon each cheek and by the end she was sobbing and clutching the post to keep herself upright. He moved to stand behind her and in one swift movement he slammed into her making her cry out again this time entirely in pleasure, he curled his fingers into the skin of her hips and pulled her up until she settled more comfortably on his thighs, her feet still touched the floor but he supported almost all her weight in his strong grip. He began moving inside her with slow deliberate strokes and she gasped trying to keep still, he wrapped his arm around her hips keeping her to him while his other hand travelled slowly up her back, wrapping her hair in a fist he pulled her head back exposing her throat and sped his movements up.

Her hands curled into fists around the post her nails making deep gauges in the wood and it began to splinter around her hands, she revelled the feeling of his thick length inside her, stretching her deliciously and hitting the sweet spot inside her time and time again until she was trembling. Tears ran down her cheeks as she convulsed around him coming on a husky scream. He grinned and letting go of her hair he slapped her ass once more harder than before and she dropped her head again on a muffled sob as she came again.

"Ryan!"

"You like this?"

"Ryan please, I need it harder."

"What? Tell me what you need."

"Fuck me harder, I need you to pound me with your hard cock please." Tears still rolled down her cheeks as she jerked in pleasure, he growled at the words and sped up slamming into her mercilessly.

"Oh god, Lily, I'm gonna cum." She pushed back against his meeting his thrust for thrust as her tight pussy massaged his cock, once more she tensed against him and he pressed into her emptying himself into the hot depth of the pussy. She slumped against the poster her breathing ragged and her body still trembling, he ripped his shirt from her wrists and lifted her limp form against his strong chest, sitting against the pillows he pulled her shoes off he dropped them off the side of the bed, holding her to his chest he ran his hands up and down her back soothing her as they caught their breath.

"Holy shit Ryan."

He looked down guiltily and tucked a stray curl behind her ear. "I'm sorry kid, I didn't hurt you did I?" She shook her head and buried her face in his chest.

"No, I just forgot what it was like with you." Gingerly she placed a hand on his chest and felt the beat of his heart almost too slow to be human.

"Why did you follow me?"

"I didn't want to be away from you."

"You remember what happened last time? It was too close and I won't do it again."

"It wasn't, we could have had years before we were in any real danger."

"Years to get used to being together then how could we have left?"

"I wouldn't sit there and watch you die."

"But you wouldn't have left me. That's why I had to."

"It's not fair," his voice was petulant and she smiled.

"What's not fair?"

"The way we were are, what kind of sick joke are we? Made to be together but deadly to each other when we are. I will not sit there and watch you fade away because I'm near you, but I can't stay away."

She looked up and her dark eyes searched his face.

"Ryan you shouldn't have come here."

"How long did you really expect me to stay away?" She bit her lip and shrugged, with one thumb he pulled her lip from between her teeth and with a scolding look he tutted. "That's very distracting kid." He gazed down at her and grinned guiltily. "Oh god, I could just eat you up." She shivered in his lap and felt his growing against her thigh, she smiled cheekily and she stared up with her best attempt at a stern expression.

"Why Ryan, you are insatiable." He turned them quickly so she lay beneath him and held her hands above her head, she arched her back and wrapped her legs around his hips, his free hand cupped her breast and teased her nipple softly, it was such a change from his earlier onslaught and she moaned softly in pleasure. He trailed soft kisses down her neck before nipping gently at her collar bone, gently he eased into her, she hissed in a breath and stared up into his face almost jumping in shock when she saw the look he was giving her. He was staring at her intensely like he could never get enough of her, he let go of her wrists and she brought her hands up to rest on his stubbled cheeks.

"Promise you'll never leave me again," she shuddered at the desperate tone in his voice and dug her fingers into his soft blonde curls.

"Ryan, I can't promise that."

He ceased the tortuous rhythm of his thrusts and she growled in frustration. "Ryan please don't stop." She tried to move her hips under him but he held her still pressing her back into the mattress. "Ryan." Her voice was plaintive and her eyes begged with him.

"Promise you'll never leave and I'll give you what you want."

"Ryan I can't."

"Then I'm done." He began to withdraw from her but she kept his inside her with her strong legs around his waist. "If you want me to carry on fucking you and make you cum then you have to promise me."

"Ryan. I can't."

"You don't want me to fuck you until you cum around me? You don't want to feel me inside you hard and deep?" He pressed into her to prove his point and she gasped sharply.

"Ryan. I. Can't." She panted against his neck and wrapped herself tighter around him. He thrust deeper again and she threw her head back and cried out. "Ok, ok. I won't leave again."

"Ever?"

Her head tossed back and forth on the soft silk sheets. "Ever."

"Promise?" He thrust once more, hard.

"Ah! I promise, just please don't make me wait anymore." He smiled and took her lips in a passionate kiss resuming his torturing, slow rhythm and she felt the wonderful pleasure building once more. Her whole body began to tremble around him and he grinned, slipping a hand between their bodies he found the small nub of her clitoris and circled it with a finger making her cry out.

"Cum with me Ryan, I want to feel you." The husk of her voice made him growl and he worked her clit harder and faster, finally the walls of her pussy clamped down on his hard length and she arched off the bed as she came, he snarled and dropped his head to her shoulder biting hard as he once again emptied himself inside her, the feeling of his pleasure inside her pushed her own orgasm higher and she screamed, her voice hoarse. Finally his muscles relaxed and he collapsed on top of her, softly kissing her shoulder he held her to his chest with one arm and moved back to the head of the bed, laying against the pillows he stretched out on his back with her draped across his chest, her legs straddling his own and her head resting on his shoulder.

12