Tormented Ch. 05

Story Info
Lily's Decision.
7.6k words
4.66
10.2k
8

Part 5 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 02/09/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning he again woke to an empty bed. The beautiful Californian sun streamed through the window warming his room and he stretched feeling for her. Sitting up he looked around the room frowning when he saw no sign of her, panic lodged itself in his chest until he saw the closet door stood open, checking inside he smiled at the sight of her clothes hanging alongside his and walked from the room to find his mate.

Stopping in the kitchen he looked around at the blender stood on the counter along with an empty glass, sniffing the contents of the blender he smiled again. Iced coffee. His favourite, he poured himself a glass and looked around, his balcony stood off to the side of the kitchen through glass doors in the living room. She was stretched out on a sun lounger in a floral patterned two piece bikini, dark sunglasses shaded her eyes and her own drink stood on the table next to her chair. As he watched she stretched pulling all the muscles in her small body tight.

"Morning poppet." She smiled and turned onto her front to look at him, pushing her glasses onto her head she gazed up at him.

"Morning baby," she pulled on his wrist until he bent and she caught his lips in a kiss, he tucked a curl behind her ear then sat on the second lounger, she turned onto her back again and tipped her glasses back down to rest on her nose. "It's really beautiful out here."

He nodded. "Part of the reason I chose the Johanson's." He reached across and took hold of her hand and for the next couple of hours they lay together in the sun talking about meaningless things that any normal couples would. When the sun hit the highest point in the sky he leant over and nudged her gently.

"Come on poppet I'm starving," standing he pulled her to her feet and lead her back inside. Standing in the kitchen she moved to the sink and poured herself a glass of icy water, as she drank a drop fell from the corner of her mouth and rolled over her chest then down between her breasts. His eyes followed its progress over her soft skin and he felt his cock hardening as he watched, snatching the glass from her hand he pushed her against the counter and pressed himself against her small frame, he crushed his lips against hers and thrust once against her making her gasp.

"I thought you were hungry?" Her voice was teasing and her eyes sparkled, his lips curved in a smile and he lifted her effortlessly onto the counter, pulling her forward he knelt in front of her and nudged her legs apart, kissing up her leg from ankle to thigh he gently bit her hip then moved his way down her other leg.

She propped herself on her elbows to stare down at him and as their eyes met she felt a soft, burning heat start in her stomach. It was something she had never felt before but she feared she knew what it was. Before she could think on it too much he undid the ties of her bikini bottoms and threw them to the side before running his tongue along her slit making her groan, her eyes closing and her head falling back, he took another lick and enjoyed the shiver that ran through her body.

"Always so wet for me baby." Sliding his arms under her hips he wrapped his hands around her abdomen and pulled her closer to his hungry mouth, flicking his tongue across her clit he sucked on it briefly before moving down to dip his tongue inside her.

"Oh." She moaned and lay back on the counter her hands coming up to grab her hair in fists and her back arching. He started up a steady rhythm with his tongue, in and out, bringing another series of moans from her throat, her hands left her hair coming to grab fistfuls of his blonde curls and tugged trying to get him closer. Slowly he worked one finger into her and circled it round stroking the silken walls of her pussy, his tongue moved to her clit and circled round with the tip of his tongue.

Her cries quickened and her hands returned to her own hair as he added a second finger and worked them in and out listening to the quickening of her breathing. He pulled her leg up until her small foot rested on his shoulder opening her up further to him, he hooked the other over his free shoulder and pulled her even closer to his wonderful mouth.

"Oh god. Ryan, I'm going to cum." Her back arched and she cried out his name as her orgasm ripped through her, slumping back on the counter she tried to steady her breathing, he stood her legs slipping from his shoulders to fall at his sides, bending at the waist, he leant over her and slipped his tongue into her warm mouth allowing her to taste herself.

He hooked his thumbs into the top of his pyjama trousers and pushed them to the floor before kicking them away, she pushed her hips against his feeling the throbbing length of his cock against her. He deepened the kiss holding her tightly to him as through terrified if he let go she would disappear, he undid her bikini top and it joined the pile of clothes on the floor. Straightening he took hold of her hips in his large hands and gently teased her entrance with the head of his cock, she attempted to pull him into her with her legs around his hips but he shook his head.

"Let me enjoy you baby."

He slowly entered her and groaned at the increasingly familiar feeling of her tight pussy massaging his length, slowly he began to move inside her rolling his hips in a rhythm that he knew drove her wild. A husky cry was pulled from her throat and she pushed herself up off the counter to stare into his green eyes.

Her skin was soft and warm from the sun and felt like silk under his fingers, he increased the pace of his thrusts slightly, slipping an arm around her back he pulled her chest flush to his and his other hand moving down to grip her thigh he pulled her legs tighter around him. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders and raked her nails down his back. He thrust harder groaning at the feel of her wrapped around him, lifting her into his arms he placed her on the floor and turned until she was bent over the counter, wrapping her hair around his hand he pulled her head back until her throat was bared to him and bit down hard on the soft skin there. She cried out as her blood flowed from the wound and she tilted her head to give him better access to her vein, he swallowed the sweet red liquid then slammed back into her tight pussy and began thrusting frantically, the head of his cock hit against her cervix sending her back to that state of pleasure and pain and her muscles began to tremble.

He felt his orgasm building and only had time to whisper a hoarse warning before thrusting one last time and exploding inside her, his release triggered her own and she came hard around him her legs trembling and her breath coming in short pants. When she relaxed he slid to the floor taking her with him to curl on his lap and he kissed her hair before placing another on her trembling lips.

"Well kid, I was thinking we could go out to lunch but after that I think we should stay as close to a bed as possible." Kissing the quickly fading mark on her neck he tucked an unruly curl behind her ear "What do you say to ordering take out and spending the day naked?"

She giggled softly and tilted her head up to look at him. "That sounds perfect." He stood and carried her through to the bedroom, the sheets were still a mess from the previous night and the sun had warmed the room, he placed her gently on the bed and grabbed his phone from the bedside table. They sat facing each other, her resting against the pillows him with his back against the post.

"Chinese ok with you?" She nodded and then waited as he placed the order.

"Name? Ryan Johanson." He thanked them then hung up. "About ten minutes."

"Wow, that's fast."

"The joys of being a Johanson," his eyes gleamed and he flashed her a wicked smile. "I wonder what I can do in ten minutes." He grabbed her ankles and pulled her towards him, he settled himself between her legs and slid into her slick, welcoming heat. Thrusting hard into her with a primal rhythm he groaned, he was rough with her. He fucked her. There was no whispered words, no caring caresses, just the blinding heat that grew between them making her scream as her orgasm gripped her body, he followed muffling his groan against her shoulder.

They lay in companionable silence until the bell rang making them both jump, she giggle and rolled him off her. "I'll go baby," she stood and wrapped herself in a soft blanket that clung to her curves, she grabbed his wallet from the side table and leant down to kiss him. She opened the door and smiled at the look on the face of the young man, he had tousled black hair and bright blue eyes which were wide as he stared at her scantily clad body.

"Umm, order for Johanson?"

"Yeah that's us," she tucked herself more securely into the blanket and opened the wallet. "How much do we owe you."

He shook his head and smiled, he had a dimple in his left cheek and he looked even more handsome.

"It's on us ma'am." He handed her the bag with a wink and she smiled despite herself.

"Thanks," he started down the corridor but turned when she called after him. "Hey what's your name?"

"Aiden, nice to meet you Lily." Then he was gone. She frowned at his retreating back then shut the door and returned to his bed.

"Ry? The delivery guy knew my name have you met him before?"

His smooth brow crease in confusion and shook his head. "No, normally they send a girl here."

She shrugged and crawled back to the pillows. Together they unloaded the white card boxes from the bag and two pairs of chopsticks. She picked up a pair and chose a box of spicy beef, breaking them apart she expertly popped the food in her mouth and chewed. He watched her then picking up the second pair of chopsticks he attempted to copy her movements, she laughed watching his growing frustration.

"Come here," she moved closer to him and draped her legs over his, taking his hand in both her own she positioned the chopsticks in his fingers.

"There now push down with this finger." She watched as he picked up a piece of chicken and with a childlike glee he put it in his mouth, she laughed at the look on his face and clapped.

"I have never been able to do that, where did you learn?"

"I lived in China for a while," she picked her own back up and opened another box.

"You really moved around huh?"

She nodded. "I never wanted to spend too long in one place, I didn't want anyone to find me."

"You mean me?"

"You always find me Ryan." His face fell and he took another bite. "Oh baby, baby no it's not a bad thing. I never want to be away from you but I couldn't risk them finding us, I didn't want to be the reason that you die."

"I know kid," he smiled at her, she may not have realised it but her use of past tense made his heart leap. She was starting to come around to the idea of them staying together. "You wanna watch a film? Pretty sure I've got some crappy horror ones around here somewhere?"

"Yeah sounds fun, tell you what I'll pick a film if you go and get us some wine?" She rolled off the bed and moved to the tv on the wall opposite the foot of the bed, she sat cross legged on the floor and flipped through the collection of dvd's there, he returned to the room three bottles of wine in an ice bucket and two glasses, he opened a bottle of red and settled himself back in the warm bed. She grabbed the remote and climbed next to him, she tangled her legs with his and pulled the covers over them, he handed her a glass and picked up another box.

"Bloody hell, how much did you order?"

"Enough that we don't have to get out of bed at all today," he winked and she felt a shock of lust in her belly.

"You're bad Ryan." She fed him a piece of orange chicken, a drop of sticky sauce caught on the corner of his mouth, she leant across and licked it off before kissing him sensually, pulling back her eyes searched his face and she felt her lips tugging up in a smile, he reached for her with a mischievous glint in his eyes but she pulled back.

"Oh no baby, you teased me for hours yesterday. It's my turn." She went back to eating and he laughed softly.

"Fine. Have your fun and we'll see how long you can last poppet." They sat watching the film and eating, when he felt ready to burst he moved the food to the floor and pulled her against his chest. She leant against him with a contented sigh and her head fell back against his shoulder and she placed his hands over his that rested on her flat stomach.

The film was about vampires and she giggled at the fake gore and 'terrified' screams coming from the victim.

"What's so funny kid?"

"I wonder if they know how wrong they've got all of this? I mean the feeding frenzies and all of that shit. No wonder people are scared of them with this crap being fed to them constantly."

"A little soft spot for vampires have we?"

She turned her head slightly to look at him with a glint in her eye. "They're misunderstood and a great lay." He growled and flipped her onto her stomach flat on the bed.

"A great lay huh?"

She nodded breathless, he held her hands down on the bed either side of her head. Nudging her legs apart with a knee he knelt behind her, his knees in the back of hers keeping her legs apart and pressed the head of his cock against the entrance of her pussy. She groaned and wiggled her hips as much as she could in her position.

"And how would you know that?" He pushed into her until he was embedded to the hilt in her tight wetness and growled again and left her hands to move down and grab her waist; pulling her against him he rested her hips on his thighs. "Keep your hands there." His voice was harsh and she shuddered as a small shock of fear went through her. He sounded angry.

His fingers dug into the soft skin of her waist and he slammed into her, she cried out and tried to push herself up from the bed.

"Stay. Still." His voice was terrifying and sounded like it was being ripped from his chest with great pain. She immediately stilled and allowed his continued assault on her tight pussy, his breath came in harsh pants and his fingers dug deeper into her skin leaving dark purple bruises.

He listened as her cries became louder then groaned as the silken walls of her pussy tightened around his thick length and she came hard around him. Reaching down he wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled until she knelt straddling his thighs, her calves either side of his keeping her spread open. His free hand travelled up her body stopping to violently pinch and twist her small pink nipples making her hiss in pain, wrapping his strong fingers around her neck he thrust hard into her basking in her screams of pleasure until she came again and brought his own orgasm racing, he growled and bit her earlobe as his whole body shook and he shot rope after rope of cum into her.

Her head fell back against his shoulder and she went limp, he released his grip on her neck instead gently taking her chin between his thumb and finger and turning her head to look at him, he frowned when he saw the laughter on her face.

"What's so funny?" His voice was breathless and confused but his eyes danced.

"You're so easy. I lasted hours yesterday with all your teasing. I didn't even touch you and you lasted less than five minutes."

"You're dangerous little girl. So you have never slept with a vampire?"

She shook her head and reaching over her shoulder slid her fingers through his blonde curls, he kissed her neck and she felt him sigh. "Good."

"A bit jealous were we baby?"

He nipped her neck and growled playfully. "Don't push it kid."

*

They spent the next three days in bed, getting up only to shower, collect food and bring more alcohol from the kitchen. Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday morning he had woken to an empty bed and each time his heart had skipped a beat terrified she had left him, but when he woke late on Friday he turned and stretched his arm out, his fingers brushed against soft, warm skin and he forced his eyes open. She lay on her side facing him, her head cushioned on one arm and her mouth slightly open and her long hair tumbling across her shoulder. He took a minute to study his mate once again finding himself struck by her beauty, the graceful slope of her brow, her long eyelashes, her soft cheeks that were flushed pink, her small button nose, her plump, pouting lips.

"Are you watching me sleep?" She smiled and her doe like eyes fluttered open and she looked up at him with love on her face.

"Couldn't help it."

"You're a massive perv, you know that right?"

"Only for you poppet," he leant down to kiss her but she stopped him with a finger on his lips.

"I'm gross, I haven't brushed my teeth yet." He took her wrist, moved her hand from him and kissed her lingeringly, she tasted sweet and smelt like warmth and sleep.

"You're delicious." He looked at the clock on the bedside table, 10.40, he had enough time. "We'll go out today baby, I've been selfish with you." She giggled and propped herself on her elbow. "Who else do you expect to be enjoying me today?" He pulled her to lay on his chest, her legs either side of his hips and kissed her again.

"Come on, lets have a bath."

She raised an eyebrow and rolled her hips suggestively against him. "I thought you wanted to go out." He swatted her round ass and she let out a soft shriek of surprise.

"Don't tempt me kid," he tipped her back onto the bed and stood stretching, her eyes roamed over his muscled frame and she felt the lust pool in her belly. She had through after this long she would have stopped drooling over him like a pubescent schoolgirl yet she couldn't take her eyes from him. "You ogling me Lily?"

"Shut up you were just watching me sleep."

"At least I do it subtly, you're practically dribbling." She rolled over and kicked out, he jumped out of the way and grabbed her ankle, kissing the bottom of her foot he licked quickly and she laughed at the tickling sensation. "I'm going to run a bath, try not to look at my ass as I go."

"Bite me."

"In time," he disappeared into the bathroom leaving her grinning on the bed. She heard the water running and him whistling as he moved around the bathroom and she thought on how lucky she was to have found him. "Come on baby." She slid out of bed and padded across the soft carpet to the ensuite bathroom, the deep bath was filled to the brim with warm bubbly water, he took her hand while she stepped into the tub and when she was sat he settled himself behind her his legs either side of her, she leant back against his hard chest and sighed as the hot water caressed her muscles, she stretched, arching her back then pulled her hair over her shoulder.

"Wash my back baby?" His eyes roamed over the soft skin of her back, a light spattering of freckles covered her entire body giving her an almost childlike look, he poured body wash onto his hands and slowly massaged the bubbles into her skin.

She moaned as his strong fingers worked the knots from her muscles and her head fell forward on a sigh. "Oh god that feels so good." Her husky voice sent a shock of lust through him and he stilled, taking a breath to keep himself in control. "Ryan, please don't stop." She pressed back against him trying to get his hands moving on her again, his hands moved down her back under the water and washed her hips and the top of the curve of her ass, she moaned again and her head fell back onto his chest. He poured more bubbles into his hands and gently lifted one of her arms, running his palm from her shoulder to her hand, her massaged her hand before moving caressingly back up her arm and across her neck, he repeated the process on her other arm. Her soft breathing had sped up and her eyes were closed, he smiled and took hold of both her wrists bringing them round behind her back, he pulled her even harder against his chest so her hands were trapped before pouring more bubbles into his hands. Placing both large hands on her flat stomach he felt her jump, he rubbed small circles across her abdomen and ribs, she drew in a shaky breath and held it as his hands inched upwards towards her c-cup breasts and finally covered them.