Tormented Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh." She let out her breath on a soft moan and wiggled against him trying to get closer. He rubbed gently feeling her small pink nipples harden under his fingers, he pinched them gently and she bit her lip to keep her moan back, slowly he moved his hands back to her stomach and she felt disappointment pool in her abdomen until he cupped her mound and she bit back another moan. He circled her clit with a finger and a small noise escaped her as she tried to keep her moans quiet.

"Don't hide them baby. All your little moans are mine, now let me hear them." He worked one finger into her and she shivered still keeping her lips closed worried about someone else in the house hearing her. "Let me hear you." He curled his finger into her and his thumb rubbed across her clitoris, a tiny noise escaped her but still she held back her teeth biting into her lips making small rivers of blood run over her chin and down her chest. His free hand wrapped her hair in a fist and pulled her head back to growl into her ear. "I said. Let. Me. Hear. You." On his last word he bit down on her neck and she cried out as she came, her entire body tensed then relaxed as she fell back against him panting softly.

"You don't hide your moans from me Lily, you're mine. All of you." She nodded and turned to kneel between his legs, kissing him she reached behind him and picked up the bottle of bubbles, pouring some into her small hands she smiled mischievously and began to rub her small hands across his broad chest, she could feel his muscles tensing under her fingers and smiled. She arched her back pushing her breasts and butt out to even more appealing angles, leaning forward she kissed his neck before running her tongue across his stubbled jaw and over his bottom lip nipping gently, her hand moved down his stomach, tiptoeing across the strong muscles of his abs tickling slightly. He shuddered and leant his head back against the rim of the tub his eyes closed, she took him in one small hand, her fingers struggling to meet around his girth and squeezed. She began to move her hand slowly and he groaned, his eyes opened and he stared down at the sight of his thick cock sliding easily in and out of her mouth his entire length disappearing down her throat. Her eyes flickered up to gaze at him through her dark lashes and he shivered at the raw lust he saw there. She straightened and straddled his lap, kissing him softly she rolled her hips against and whispered softly into his ear.

"Fuck me Ryan. Make me scream." He growled and took hold of her hips, lifting her slightly he lowered her onto his cock. "Oh god." Her voice was breathy and her head fell back, she wrapped her legs around his waist so all her weight was supported by his strong arms and he moved her up and down, her hands grasped his shoulders her nails digging into his skin and she moaned.

He tipped her off his lap and turned her so her back was too him and pushed on her back til she bent at the waist. Her hands gripped the rim of the bath tub and she looked at him over her shoulder.

"Ryan please, I need you." He smoothed his hands over her butt, before slapping gently, she bit her lip and jumped at the stinging contact. Slowly he entered her and held himself deep inside her, her muscles tensed and she pressed backwards trying to get even closer, one hand came to her chest and cupped one breast, he tweaked and pulled the nipple then pinched hard.

"Oh god," she tossed her head back and began to thrust her hips back against him moaning at the sweet fiction his cock inside her caused. He grabbed hold of her hips and began thrusting hard into her, his hips slammed against her and she cried out in a mixture of pain and pleasure, he leant down to whisper in her ear.

"Scream for me baby," he tangled his fingers in her long hair and yanked her head back, his lips roamed over her neck. "Scream for me." He bit down and she screamed as she came, his own orgasm ripped through him. Lazily he sat back in the bath and arranged her on his lap his cock still buried inside her, she laughed softly and rested her head on his shoulder.

"You make a very good case for me to stay."

"I do try," he kissed along her shoulder. "Come on kid, I'm taking you out."

"Wait, we're actually going to leave the house?"

"We're gonna try poppet." He lifted her from the tub and wrapped her in a fluffy white towel. "Go get dressed and I'll meet you downstairs," he patted her bottom gently sending her back into the bedroom while he wrapped a second towel around his waist, he kissed her and went to walk from the room.

"Wait. Where are you going to change?"

"This place is a lot bigger than you know," he winked and disappeared, quickly she dried herself and dressed in a short patterned sundress and white high top trainers, brushing out her waist length curls she plaited it loosely down her back she propped her sunglasses on top of her head and walked from the room, she scanned the apartment but Ryan was nowhere to be seen, a note had been left on the door.

'Baby. I've had to go and sort some things out, Aaron will meet you downstairs and will take you out, I will meet you there as soon as I can. I love you Poppet. R x'

She smiled at the warm feeling in her belly his words caused and felt a slight blush creep across her cheeks, taking the note she folded it and placed it in her bra.

She left the flat and pressed the button to call the lift, when the doors slid open she entered and was whisked down to the lobby. Staring around she spotted the dark skinned man who had driven her and Ryan to the restaurant that first day.

"Aaron?"

He turned and bowed slightly. "Miss Lily." He held out his arm and she hooked her hand into his elbow. "Can I say you look beautiful today."

She giggled quietly. "Thank you, you don't look too bad yourself." He wore black trousers and a crisp white shirt, his head was shaven giving him a dangerous look and when he turned to smile down at her she found herself bewitched by his glowing amber eyes.

"Ryan was right, you are dangerous." He lead her outside to the sun drenched street. "What car would you like to take?"

She turned, he towered over her small frame and she grinned mischievously up at him. "What's the fastest?"

"Good choice little lady, we'll take the Lamborghini Aventador."

A frowned creased her forehead. "Is it fast?"

"One of the fastest, wait here." He disappeared into the underground garage and she smiled as the sound of a throaty revving engine, the car was a gleaming white and she clapped excitedly when she saw it.

"Oh my god, it's gorgeous," he stood and opened the passenger side door for her.

"Then it was a very good choice for you," he took her hand and helped her into the seat, she watched him as he moved back round the car and slid in next to her. "Ready little lady?"

She placed her glasses on her nose and nodded. "Let's go big guy." He winked, floored the gas pedal and they shot off down the road.

She whooped in delight and laughed, her giggle like a child. They sped through the streets weaving in and out of traffic, drawing envious looks from everyone they passed, they left the buildings behind them and drove through the scenic roads, the sea sparkled next to them and she turned to face him.

"Pull up over there will you?" He frowned before pulling smoothly to a stop in a layby at the side of the road, he turned the car off but before he could say a word she leapt on his lap and held his hands against his seat. "What are you?"

"Don't you remember me? You killed me." She frowned and let go of his hands, pushing her glasses back onto her head she searched his face and recognition began to dawn on her pretty face. "The day you met Ryan there were three of us there. One died instantly but I was left between life and death, when you ran Ryan saved me."

"You're his Follower?" Aaron nodded. "He didn't tell me he had any."

"Do you understand the process."

She shrugged. "We all know the basics but I've never really understood it." She looked at how she was sitting and blushed slightly. "Do you want me to move?"

He grinned cheekily and rested his hands on her thighs. "I'm comfortable. What exactly do you know about Followers?"

"I know that both Angels and the Fallen have the ability to make them, we share our life with the dying human and they become a mix between us and what they used to be."

"Good, when Ryan saved me he gave me some of his life that keeps me alive as long as he is, in return he has the power to control me if he wishes. Ryan has never chosen to use that power but when you left him a year ago his pain brought me back to him. Because I share his life with him I felt the same pain and to relieve it just a little I returned to my Master to help him. I've been with him ever since."

Her eyes filled with tears and her bottom lip began to tremble. "So all the pain I put Ryan through you felt as well?" He nodded. "I'm so sorry."

"Don't think on it little lady, for if the Angels killed Ryan I would be destroyed too. Without realising you have been keeping both of us alive with you selflessness. By causing yourself pain staying away from him you have saved both of our lives more times than we can count." He tilted her head up with one finger under her chin until she looked into his warm eyes again. "You're a strong girl."

Her eyes searched his handsome face and she frowned in confusion at the strange feeling in her gut, the only thing she could compare it to was the feeling she got when she was with Ryan, slowly he leant down and she tilted her head higher to bring their lips less than an inch apart, her lips were slightly apart and her breath was trembling. She hastily slid off his lap and propped her sunglasses back on her nose. He stroked her hair before starting the car again, they sped on down the road until they reached a wooded area, he stopped the car and come round to open her door, taking her hand he lead her through the trees to a beautiful clearing, yellow, pink and purple flowers covered the ground and in the middle a blanket was laid out. A hamper sat next to it and a second hamper was filled with wine bottles. She smiled and turned to Aaron.

"Did he do this?"

"Yeah, he's a lucky guy to have someone like you little lady."

"He's a lucky guy to have a friend like you big guy." He opened a bottle of white and poured her a glass.

"Wait here, he shouldn't be too long." She reached on tiptoe and kissed his cheek. "I'll see you around little lady." Then he was gone. She sipped the crisp wine and settled herself on the soft blanket, stretching her legs out she felt the warmth of the sun on her skin and enjoyed the quiet of her surroundings, she felt rather than saw Ryan approaching and turned, he was dressed in light blue skinny jeans and a white t-shirt, he had rolled the legs of his trousers up to just below his knees and his feet were bare.

"Hello baby." She stood and jumped onto his chest, wrapping her arms around his shoulders and kissed him lingeringly before resting her forehead against his. "What was that for?" His voice was filled with laughter and he wrapped his arms around her.

"I missed you."

His eyes searched hers and he smirked. "Aaron told you didn't he?" She nodded. "You felt it didn't you?" She nodded again her face flushed with shame.

"I'm so sorry Ry, I don't know what happened. I didn't do anything I promise but it felt like I wanted to." He kissed her again and sat on the blanket facing her.

"When I gave him life he became a mix of the human he once was and the Demon that I am, therefore the mating pull that me and you feel is also inside him. The part of me inside him yearns for you and you in turn yearn for that same part. What you are feeling is completely normal baby."

"But you should hate me, I wanted to kiss him and if I had I would have done more."

"Lily shut up. If I couldn't have you I wouldn't want you to be with anyone else but him, then even if I wasn't with you myself a part of me would be."

"So, if I were to make a Follower you would feel the same thing towards them?" He nodded, her mischievous smile returned. "So if my Follower was a man you would still have feelings for him?" He growled playfully.

"Yes, I would."

"I'll keep that in mind."

He swatted her thigh making her jump, then pulling the hamper towards him he pulled out bread, meats, cheeses, grapes, plump strawberries, fresh mango and pineapple and sweet milk chocolate.

"Wow, this looks amazing." She bit into a strawberry and sipped on her wine. "Did you know I would find out about Aaron?"

"I thought you would know he was different, you're a smart kid you would have eventually worked it out."

"Would you have told me if I didn't?"

"Of course, he's like a brother to me. I want you to be involved in everything that I've ever done." She smiled and popped a grape in his mouth, he picked up the French loaf and ripped it in half, piling meat and cheese onto one half he dollop mustard and mayonnaise into the sandwich and handed it to her, she bit into it and chewed thoughtfully for a minute.

"Aaron said that you have to power to control him, what exactly does that mean?"

He placed his own sandwich down and leant back on his hands. "If ever I was in danger, you were in danger, anyone I care for I have the power to make him do anything I deem fit to protect them, even if it means giving up his own life."

"So you could make him sacrifice himself to save someone." Ryan nodded. "You wouldn't though, would you?"

He shrugged. "I'd like to think the idea would never enter my mind, but if someone I loved was going to die I don't know if I would be able to think straight."

"Ryan, that man would do anything for you, you could never do anything to hurt him, I know you couldn't." She crawled forward and kissed him. "And I know you better than anyone." She kissed him again and crawled into his lap, her delicate fingers trailed down his chest to his jeans and she rubbed the bulge of his erection through the denim, she gently bit his earlobe and when she spoke her voice was a breathy whisper. "How many people normally come through here?"

He shrugged his breathing ragged. "The occasional hikers and maybe a few dog walkers." She smiled and kissed his neck.

"Well you better keep an eye out then," her nimble fingers undid the button and fly on his jeans, reaching in she stroked him though the fabric of his underwear, he groaned and his eyes flickered around looking for any sign of movement, her hand slipped under the elastic and grasped his length, flicking her tongue over the tip she collected the drop of pre-cum and swallowed with a quiet moan. She pushed his t-shirt up his chest revealing his muscled stomach, he leant back onto his elbows as she wrapped her fingers around him again and began to pump up and down his thick cock revelling in the feel of the hardness under the silky skin. She squeezed slightly and his hands clenched into fists.

"Oh god, Lily." He looked around again before smiling down at her innocent face. "If anyone comes through here we're not going to be popular."

"Oh I don't know, I heard some people like to watch." She winked and ran her tongue around the head of his cock before sucking the first couple of inches into her warm mouth, his eyes shut and his head fell back with a loud groaned, she continued to bob up and down on the tip of his length sliding a little further down each time until finally she engulfed his whole cock her throat massaging him, her eyes flickered back to his face, staring up at him through her thick lashes.

He looked back at her, reaching down he stroked her hair before grabbing her plait. "Fuck you feel so good." She moaned at the slight pinch his pulling on her hair caused and the vibrations sent waves of pleasure through him, she continued to moved up and down his cock her talented throat allowing him to slide in easily while still creating a wonderful friction against his skin. He took another look around before turning her so she knelt on the blanket facing away from him and pushed her dressed up over the round curve of her ass. She wore no underwear.

"Holy shit Lily, what are you trying to do to me?" She turned to look over her shoulder as he knelt behind her and rolled her hips invitingly at him.

"Well for the last few days we haven't even been able to leave your bed for more than five minutes, I figured this would make things easier." He leant down and gently nipped one cheek and she jumped, he slid a finger into her tight heat and she shivered, positioning himself behind her teased her entrance with the tip of his cock, slowly he slid into her tight pussy and growled in pleasure. Gripping her hips tightly he leant down to whisper harshly into her ear.

"We'll have to be quick, I don't want anyone walking in on this," he began to thrust his hips against her, she balled her hands into fists on the blanket and groaned.

"Oh fuck Ryan," she dropped her head forward and cried out each time his thick cock bottomed out inside her, he balled her dress in his hands and pounded harder and faster into her. Slowing he stood, pulling her to her feet along with him, she stayed bent at the waist her hands still on the blanket she was bent in half, she had to stand on tiptoes to keep their hips level. He gazed at the muscles as they played under her smooth skin and not for the first time admired the beauty of his mate, he began to thrust harder his orgasm building within him as her entire body shook with pleasure, finally she tensed as orgasm gripped her and she cried out loudly into the quiet surroundings, he thrust once more deep inside her and growled deep in his throat as rope after rope of cum jetted into her tight depths.

They collapsed on the blanket breathing heavily. He pulled her back against his chest and tidied their clothes.

"Ryan."

"Yeah poppet."

"I...I want to stay." He tensed slightly not wanting to believe what he had just heard in case he was mistaken.

"What?"

"I want to stay, with you." His heart leapt in joy but still he remained passive.

"What changed your mind?"

"I've always wanted to stay but I didn't want to be the one that caused your death, but I can't stay away from you any longer. Screw the Angels, let them do what they want and we will fight them when they come. I don't know what will happen when they do but what I do know is that you're my mate and nothing will keep me from you again, they would have to kill me first."

He turned her so she faced him and pulled her tight against his chest, she buried her head in his shoulder and surreptitiously wiped a tear from her eye. "You've never called me that before."

"I've always known though."

"You'll really stay?" She pulled back and stared into his shining green eyes alive with joy.

"Of course I will." He kissed her softly, they lay in silence while the sun warmed their bodies, her breathing slowed becoming deep and even, as she drifted off into sleep, he kissed her forehead and with a huge grin on his face he too fell asleep.

*

A scream woke him, sitting bolt upright he looked around him but a blinding light prevented his from seeing anything.

"Ryan!"

"Lily?! Lily where are you?!"

"Ryan help!" Her voice was terrified and he stood.

"Where are you?!"

He took a step forward but an agonising pain wrenched through him and he fell to his knees clutching his stomach. "Lily!" His scream was filled with pain and he tried to stand but the pain increased ripping another agony filled yell from him. "Lily!" His voice was hoarse from screaming but still he tried to struggle to his feet. The pain seemed to explode within him and he slumped forward onto the ground as his blurred vision began to darken, before he slipped into unconsciousness he heard Lily's voice calling for him and he felt another pain inside him even worse than the blinding agony he already felt. It was as though something was being torn from him.