Tormented Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't cry Lilith, please don't cry."

She bracketed his face with her hands and kissed him again hungrily, her hips moved against him without her thinking and she groaned into his mouth, her lifted her and positioned himself at the entrance to her pussy, he then held himself still allowing her a moment to think. Her breathing was shallow and he eyes closed, taking a deep breathing she thrust her hips slightly. The feeling of his thick cock at her opening sent a nauseating wave of agony through her stomach as she remembered the suffering she had felt at the hands of her captors.

"No," the word was a choked sob and she scrambled to the other end of the bath, her eyes were wide with terror in her pale face.

"Lily hush, it's me I won't hurt you." They stayed motionless each staring at the other, finally she seemed to calm and he lifted her from the tub placing her in front of him on the tiled floor he wrapped her in a towel and held her to him.

"We'll go slow, I promise I won't do anything that you do not want to happen. If you tell me to stop then I'll stop." He carried her through and lay her on the bed, gently he towelled her dry and went to stand. She caught his wrist a look of pleading on her face, gently she pulled him back to the bed and sought his lips with hers, and he moved to lie between her legs. Gently he kissed down her neck and took a small pink nipple between his lips, he flicked his tongue across the surface and she shuddered against him. Her hands gripped his hair trying to pull him closer and he teased her nipple with his teeth.

"Oh god, Raim." He trailed kisses to her other breast and her other nipple was treated to the same, she moaned quietly and brought her leg to wrap around his hips, he moved back up her body and took her lips once again in a kiss, his hand reached between their bodies and his hand slid over her smooth mound, one finger found her clit and rubbed gently and she tensed against him.

He stilled his hand but didn't remove it from her skin, he kissed her again before sucking on her neck trying to calm her, slowly he once again began to circle the small nub of flesh and her legs tightened around his waist her breath coming in short, sharp pants against his ear. She lifted her hips encouraging him to go inside her but he shook his head.

"Not yet baby, you're not ready." He continued to rub her clit his lips roaming the skin of her neck and shoulder and she began to moan quietly, a pleasure built deep inside her and she held his tighter unsure of what to do. "Relax poppet. Don't fight it."

"Oh god, Raim." Her whole body trembled as her orgasm washed over her and her nails dragged down his neck making him growl in pain, his cock was stiff and throbbing and he had to quell the urge to slide into her and fuck her until he came. Instead he smoothed her back from her flashed cheeks and kissed her parted lips.

"Sleep now Lilith, you must be tired." He rolled off her and pulled her back against his chest, wrapping his arms tightly around her waist he breathed in her familiar scent and finally felt himself truly relax.

"Why did you call me Lilith?"

He smiled against the nape of her neck. "The same reason you have called me Raim since you came back. To remind me of what we are and what will happen to us, what nearly did happen to us."

"I meant what I said, before they took me. I want to stay with you."

"You do?" She nodded and he held her closer.

"Thank you," he kissed her shoulder. "Now sleep. I'll be here when you wake up."

*

For the next week she was confined to the bed, she was brought food and drink and only left the bed to bathe and use the bathroom. Her every waking moment she spent with either Aaron or Lucy and she shared a bed with her mate every night. So far he had refused to touch her the way she craved instead pleasuring her with his tongue and fingers without ever going inside her.

She sat in bed in a short silk nightie, a tray of food on the covers between her and Aaron, the room was lit by the soft light of a dim lamp. Aaron stared at her discreetly, she was beginning to put the weight back on, her bones no longer so noticeable through her skin, the sunken pits of her eyes and cheeks had fleshed out and in absence of the gold chains her bruises were gone. She picked at the food and sighed.

"What's the matter little lady?"

She shook her head still looking at the food. "It's nothing."

He took the tray and placed it on the bedside table before moving closer to her. "Now I know that's a lie."

She sighed again. "Its Ryan, he won't touch me. Like maybe he doesn't want me anymore."

Aaron let out a bark like laugh and reached out to stroke her cheek. "Don't be stupid." Grasping her neck slightly, he stroked the soft skin with his thumb. "How could anyone resist you?" he trailed his fingertips down her chest to the exposed tops of her soft breasts, she drew a shaky breath and stared at the sight of his dark skin against her pale softness and she moved closer to him. Slowly their lips met and he groaned in pleasure as he finally tasted her, his hand moved to cup her breast fully and she arched her back pushing hard against his palm, their kiss became more frantic until she wrenched herself back from him. They're eyes met as they breathed heavily and she once again found herself lost in the amber depths. "You're really very tempting little lady." He took his hand from her and she instantly missed the warmth of him against her skin, he stood and turned to the bed. "I should go," leaning down he kissed her cheek softly then her forehead before leaving the room.

Guilt gripped her as she sat alone and the minute Ryan entered the room she leapt up and flung herself into his arms.

"Ryan, oh god Ryan I'm so sorry." He held her at arm's length and grinned.

"You slept with Aaron?"

She shook her head violently. "No! I only kissed him."

"Good, it's a start I guess." She stared up at him in disbelief.

"Is that what you want? You've had enough of me so you give me to your Follower without a thought. Am I really so repulsive to you?"

"You are the most beautiful thing I have ever seen."

She hit his chest hard and he stumbled slightly. "Then why won't you touch me?"

"Because I might hurt you, I won't be able to control myself and after what you suffered at the hands of an Angel I never want to see you anything but blissfully happy again. I would rather see you with Aaron then hurt you by accident."

She took a step towards and pushed his chest again. "Do not forget that I am Fallen too, you do not need to treat me like spun glass."

"I'm trying to help you."

"But refusing me your love?" she pushed him again. "What kind of help is that?!" She raised her hand to slap him but he caught her wrist in his hand.

"Lilith, be careful. Make sure you know what you're doing." His teeth were gritted and he trembled.

"I do not need you to tell me what to do." She yanked her hand from his grasp. They stared at each other, eyes blazing. Finally she pushed him aside ad walked towards the door.

"Be careful Lilith. If you leave now I won't be here when you come back."

"Then I will live without your touch." She opened the door but before she could leave his muscled arm came past her face slamming the door.

"Let me go!" She turned and immediately her voice died in her throat at the look on his face, a mixture of fury, lust and grief.

He lifted her into his arms and kissed her harshly, his stubble scratched her soft skin and his strong fingers kneaded her ass. She grabbed handfuls of his hair and yanked his head back baring his throat, with one hand she ripped his t-shirt from his body leaving it in tatters on the floor, running her hands up his bare chest she ran her tongue across his bottom lip before slapping his face hard. He growled and slammed her against the door knocking the breath from her.

He pushed the short skirt of her nightie up around her hips the reaching between them pushed his jeans and underwear to the floor and kicking them away, kissing her again her pushed the first couple of inches of his thick cock into her tight wetness and groaned loudly, it had been so long since he'd been inside of her. She breathed heavily, she had expected tearing pain as she had become accustomed to, instead the intense wave of pleasure made her back arch and she cried out against his lips.

He held himself still inside her his whole body shaking with the effort, she tried to pull him closer with her legs around his waist. He pulled back before sliding in again slightly deeper this time, she grabbed handfuls of his hair and pulled his head back so she could look into his eyes.

"Ryan, please."

He snarled and shook his head. "No, you wanted your Demon, you use his true name."

"Raim."

"Good little Demon." She tensed at the phrase.

"Did he call you that?" She nodded. "Do not think of him any more little Demon, he is dead and I will keep you safe."

"Say it again."

"My. Little. Demon." He thrust on each word until finally he was buried deep inside her.

"Oh god." Her grip tightened on his hair and she hissed in a breath at the feeling of being filled, she rolled her hips against him and he pressed her back against the door his breathing ragged.

"Lilith please I don't want to hurt you."

"I am not a fragile little girl, you will not break me."

His hips began to move tentatively against her. "Harder." He sped up slightly pressing deeper inside her. "Harder." He went deeper still, gritting his teeth trying to keep control. She raked her nails down his back leaving deep gauges that bled heavily. "Harder." Her voice was desperate and he cried out. His hips began moving fervently against her thrusting in and out violently, he took a wrist in each hand and held the against the door, he still held all her weight on his legs and the rhythm of his thrusts never changed. Freeing one wrist he ran a finger down the front of her nightie before ripping it open allowing her perky breasts to bounce free. He took her wrist again and bent his head to take a nipple between his lips.

She moaned and pushed her breast to his mouth, her hands balled into fists against the door and she pushed against him, meeting him thrust for thrust. For the first time in months she felt the building of pleasure in her abdomen, a cry ripped from her throat and she dropped her forehead onto his shoulder.

"Cum for me, my little Demon, let me feel you."

"Raim I can't."

"You can," he gently bit her neck and she tensed around him, the waves of her orgasm washed over her and she cried out again, louder this time. He felt her pussy tighten around his cock and groaned against her neck.

He wrapped his arms around her waist once more and carried her to the bed, he lay her down gently and kissed her.

"I'm sorry," his voice was low and he stroked her cheek. "I never wanted to make you feel like I didn't want you."

She turned them until she straddled his waist staring down at him, reaching out she wrapped her fingers around his throat. "Just make sure you never do it again." Pushing herself up she began to move up and down on his thick cock, he stared at her face as she fucked herself on his feeling his own pleasure build even as he watched hers, she rested her hands on his muscles thighs and her hips thrust faster against him.

"Oh god, Lilith." His shout was loud as he came his hips lifting from the bed taking her with him and she came a second time before collapsing onto his chest. Her body trembled and she worked hard to calm her breathing. He kissed the top of her head and pulled the sheets to cover their naked bodies.

"I love you Raim." Her eyes closed and she yawned.

"I love you too, sleep now Lilith. I promise, I will never leave you again."