Tormented Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abdiel threw her back across the bed making her robe bunch around her waist revealing her lace knickers, the Follower grabbed her again and held her still on the bed. Abdiel moved to stand in front of Ryan again and knelt so he could look into his eyes.

"She was meant to be mine, and you took her from me. And now I'm going to make you sorry you were ever born."

Ryan spat and it landed on the Angels cheek, with a snarl Abdiel struck his face snapping Ryan's head to the side.

"Ryan! Abdiel please stop this!" Lily struggled against her captor kicking violently trying to get away.

"Shut the fuck up! Hold him still." The other Followers each grabbed an arm holding him up. Abdiel took a gold knife from the waistband of his jeans.

"No please don't hurt him!" Lily's voice was frantic as she struggled harder. "Please, I'll go with you."

Abdiel and Ryan turned their eyes to the her. "What?" The Angels voice was shocked and distrustful.

"I'll come back with you, just please don't hurt him."

"Poppet what are you doing?" Ryan stared at her with hurt in his green eyes. She refused to look at him instead keeping her attention on the Angel.

"If you let him go, I'll go with you. I promise."

Abdiel moved to the bed and took Lily's chin between a thumb and forefinger. "I wish I could trust you my little Demon," his blue eyes hardened. "I really wish I could." He looked at his Follower. "Keep her still."

"No! please leave him alone!"

Ryan stared into the eyes of the Angel, the glinting blade held in his hand and a murderous look on his face. "You shouldn't have taken her from me Raim." He looked over his shoulder, Lily's head was turned from them, her eyes closed. "Make sure she looks, I want her to see this."

The Follower grabbed her chin and turned her head back to the Angel and Demon. Her eyes met Ryan's and he smiled sadly at her, tears rolled down her cheeks as she stared at her mate.

"Don't cry poppet. I'll be ok."

"I love you." Her voice was barely a whisper.

"I love you too kid."

"Ugh," Abdiel stared back and forth between the two. "I've always hated romantic moments." With one quick movement he drove the knife into Ryan's chest.

"No!" Lily screamed and went limp her head dropping forwards as a agonising pain ripped through her chest. "Oh god no. Ryan."

Abdiel kicked the lifeless body away and wiped the blade on his jeans.

"Ryan, please wake up."

The Angel walked back to the bed and tilted her chin up with a finger. "Why couldn't you have chosen me?" He let go of her and motioned for his followers to follow him, at the door he turned and looked sadly at her limp figure curled on the bed. "Why couldn't you have chosen me?"

*

She woke slowly and stretched, the sun shone in through the window warming her skin and she smiled. Turning onto her side she felt her heart leap at the sight of Ryan asleep at her side, he lay on his back his head cushioned on one arm and for a second she watched the rise and fall of his chest, waiting for him to disappear.

He didn't.

With a small yell she threw herself onto his chest kissing his lips, his cheeks, his neck, any bit of skin she could. He forced his eyes open and squinted at her, amusement on his face.

"Morning baby, what's got into you?"

She shook her head and kissed him lingeringly, he smiled against her lips and sat up wrapping his arms around her waist. She rolled her hips against him and felt him grow between her thighs, lifting herself she positioned the head of his thick cock at her opening before sliding slowly onto him. He groaned and kissed her neck sucking gently on the skin leaving a small mark.

She worked her hips up and down revelling in the feeling of him inside her, he wrapped one hand around the back of her neck and stared into her dark eyes. Thrusting his hips he felt a swell of pride at her breathy moans and sped his movements up, she curled her nails into his shoulders and allowed her head to fall forward and rest on his chest.

Her hips moved faster against him and her breath came in short sharp pants against his neck as she felt her orgasm building, he pulled her head back until she looked back at him and kissed her, their tongues duelled as they fucked and she cried out against his mouth as she came. He continued to thrust into her and slid his hand between their bodies until his thumb brushed over her clit. She cried out and her eyes snapped open, fire in their dark depths, he rubbed his thumb over the sensitive nub of flesh and as the silken walls of her pussy clamped around his cock once more they came together.

He fell back against the pillows panting and tucked her hair behind her ear, rolling them so he leant over her he kissed her again and smiled down at her.

"What was that about poppet?"

"I had a horrible dream," a tear leaked from her eye and rolled down her cheek and she turned away embarrassed.

"What happened?"

"I dreamt Abdiel came back, I dreamt he hurt you, I dreamt he killed you."

He tilted her face back to him and kissed her.

"I'm here baby, you don't need to worry. I just need you to do one thing for me."

She looked at him questioningly. "Anything."

"Wake up poppet."

*

She was in an unfamiliar room, she lay on her back in the spacious bed, her head pounded and when she tried to sit up a lancing pain hit her chest moving through to her stomach.

"Ah," she moaned in pain and turned her head.

"Lily, oh thank god."

Aaron sat by the side of the bed his face showing exhaustion and his eyes bloodshot from worry. She looked around and frowned in confusion.

"Where am I?"

"You're at my house, please try not to move too much."

"Where's Ryan?"

He bit his lip and took a small hand in both his own. "Don't you remember?" She said nothing and his sighed. "Ryan's gone. He was killed by an Angel."

Lily laughed and shook her head. "No, no that's not true."

"I'm sorry little lady."

"You're lying, he can't be dead."

"Lily."

"No!" Her voice had risen to a piercing scream; she ripped her hand from his grip and curled herself into a ball. "He can't be dead. He can't be. You're lying. He. Can't. Be. Dead!"

12