Tormented Ch. 12

Story Info
Make me Whole.
4.6k words
4.64
12.9k
8

Part 12 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 02/09/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're pregnant?!" Tayana took another step towards the pair her eyes blazing. "You're fucking pregnant?!"

"I don't think she's too happy about it," Lily turned back to Ryan with a look of mock sadness on her beautiful face.

"This isn't funny you stupid girl. Do you have any idea what you have done?"

"I'm having my mates baby. Isn't that what we're meant to do?"

"You have ruined everything because of your selfishness! Now your child will live in fear because of what you have done."

"No mum, if you had told me from the beginning you could have prevented this. Everything that happens after this is on your head."

"The Angels have always granted you favour before Lilith. They wont give you that courtesy again, watch your back. All of you."

With that she left, Ryan stroked her stomach slightly feeling his excitement grow at the life growing inside her.

"You're pregnant?!" Lucy's voice was raised and Lily turned guiltily, the Elf snatched the glass of wine from her hand and looked at her sternly.

"I wasn't going to drink it."

"You're having a baby?"

"Yeah."

Lucy's face split into a wide grin and she pulled the small girl into her arms. "Oh my god, that's why you're moving. You're going to Purgatory?"

"We all are."

Lucy dragged her to sit back on the floor and they leant their heads together engaging in baby talk. Aaron clapped Ryan on the back in congratulations.

"I'm happy for you mate."

"Thanks Aaron."

"Are you worried? About what the Angel's might do? I mean a member of the Angel royal family having a Demon's child cant sit well with them."

"We have sixteen years to figure that out and we have you. We're not scared."

"They must really hate you guys."

"I'm sure they do kid." He smiled down at Lily and felt her happiness through their new bond. "I'm sure they do."

-

She woke in the middle of the night, a small noise downstairs made her jump and she slid out of bed leaving Ryan sleeping beside her, she pulled an oversized baseball jersey over her head and padded downstairs . Pulling her messy hair into a ponytail she scanned the dark rooms trying to find the source of the noise.

"Hi Abi."

A tall figure emerged from the shadows and stepped towards her, his eyes scanned her face and she noticed with surprise that he had been crying.

"Hi Angel," she looked down unable to meet his eyes.

"Don't call me that Abi, please."

"You're pregnant?" She nodded and looked at the ground. "You did tell me."

"I did."

"You're happy?"

"Yes."

"Raim is happy?"

"Of course he is."

"Then you have made your decision."

"There was never one to be made. It has always been Ryan, no one else."

"Not even when we were kids?"

She laughed softly and looked into his blue eyes. "For a while of course I loved you. You were an Angel, you were perfect. But then you left and I left and then there was Ryan and it was different. It was different then it was with me and you, I couldn't see myself without him that's when I knew."

"So you will never be mine?"

"I never was to begin with." Her eyes were sad and automatically her hand came to rest protectively against her stomach. There was no sign of a bump yet but he still felt a rush of sadness that the baby growing inside her would never be his. Slowly he nodded and walked from the room, she watched his retreating back with a mixed sense of relief and sadness.

"Are you OK?"

She jumped and turned, Ryan stood behind her his arms folded and his eyes wary. She nodded and bit her lip worriedly.

"I should have called you."

"Did he hurt you?" She shook her head, he glanced down at her stomach.

"We're both fine." he dropped to his knees in front of her hand placed both hands on her stomach.

"Good." He kissed her through the jersey and felt the energy of the life inside her. Standing he pulled her into his arms and kissed her deeply.

"You're not mad at me?" Her voice was teasing and she looked up at him through her lashes.

"No, not mad." He lifted her into his arms and she wrapped her legs around his waist, walking her back into her room he lay her gently onto the bed and kissed her again. He pulled the jersey over her head and kissed her breasts softly, taking a nipple into his mouth he tongue it until she moaned quietly she slid her hands into his blonde curls and pulled him close.

He slid his hand up her thighs before the came to rest on her ribs, his thumbs stroking across her stomach. He kicked off the pyjama bottoms he wore and settled himself between her legs, she kissed him and pushed her hips up against him. He slipped a hand between their bodies and one finger found her lit, she moaned quietly and he leant down to whisper in her ear.

"So wet for me poppet." She blushed slightly.

"Shut up and fuck me."

Gently he pushed his hips forward his thick cock pressing into her, her knees came up to hug his hips and she pushed up against him, he supported his weight on his fists on the bed and began to thrust slowly.

The torturous rhythm drove her wild and she raked her nails down his back bringing angry red scratches from his skin, he hissed in a breath and stilled.

"You don't need to be careful with me." Her voice was quiet and he laughed softly, dropping his elbows down to the bed he kissed her before resting his forehead against hers.

"I don't want to hurt you."

"I've told you before, I am Fallen too. You wont hurt me." His eyes flashed to her stomach and she laughed. "You know a Demon's libido grows when they are pregnant. If you refuse to sleep with me I may have to go elsewhere."

He growled playfully and nipped her bottom lip, his hips began to move without him thinking as he continued to stare into her face.

"You wont hurt us Ryan." She rolled them before he could do anything and held his hands down either side of his head, rolling her hips she smiled as the pleasure washed over his face and sat up straight, slowly she began to move her hips up and down massaging his cock with the wet, heat of her tight pussy drawing a soft moan from her lips.

He rested his hands on her thighs his fingers digging into her skin, the muscles in his arms bunched as he fought to keep his control. She rested her hand on his chest and sped up the thrusts of her hips and he growled loudly.

"Feeling braver now baby?" Her voice was breathy but teasing as she continued to work herself against him and he flipped her onto her back before slamming back inside her. Her pleasure came through the bond between them pushing his own higher and a red haze came over his eyes, he thrust hard into her hitting against her cervix each time he bottomed out inside her and she cried out in a mixture of pleasure and pain.

"Fuck Ryan. I'm going to cum." Her nails dug into his back again and she bit his earlobe as she came hard around him. He groaned loudly as he jetted into her before collapsing on top of her, she gently ran her fingers down his back and kissed his shoulder.

"See, no need to be careful with me." He laughed against her neck and rolled off her to lay on his back, she curled against his side and rested her chin on his chest. "Are you worried?"

"About what kid?"

"About everything, all of this. Becoming parents, what the Angel's might do to us, what my mother might do, what my father might do."

"You think your father will show up?"

"I don't know, his Angel daughter is having a Demon's baby against the wishes of her Saier mother and dishonouring the wishes of her Eariea ancestors. If anything like this had ever happened before I might have some idea about what to expect." Her eyes flashed with worry but she masked it quickly. "We'll be OK wont we?"

"Of course we will. We have sixteen years, me, you, our baby, Lucy and Aaron. We will be safe in Purgatory and after that we'll work something out."

She smiled and kissed his again. "Love you." And with that she nestled closer against him and shut her eyes falling asleep almost immediately, in her sleeping state she did not feel the tendrils of worry escaping through the bond into her own mind as he fought desperately to hide it from her. Tomorrow they would leave this world for Purgatory and finally safety.

-

Eight months had passed. The four of them had settled into life in Purgatory and had all but forgotten the danger that waited in the other world, that night Lily and Lucy sat on the comfy sofa. Lily's hair was back to the warm chestnut brown curls that hung down her back and her face was glowing, they each held a cup of tea and Lily smiled at the look on the Elf's face.

"Come on, that's proper English tea. You can't beat it."

"I'm American. I'm a coffee gal," Lily tutted. "But I have to admit this is good."

"Ryan was the same, but I can be very persuasive." She winked then her eyes widened and she grabbed the Elf's hand, placing it on her stomach she watched as Lucy smiled at the baby kicking against her hand.

"That's still my favourite thing." She turned to Ryan, he sat in an armchair beside Aaron and each held a glass of whisky. "Do you ever get tired of this?"

"Yeah the little madam kicks me all night, I've had enough of her now."

"Why are you so sure its a girl?" Lily looked at her mate a small smile playing about her lips. "Maybe its a boy."

"No, a girl. If she was a boy he wouldn't kick me all night. She's a girl."

Ryan held his hands out to Lily and pulled her to her feet, he rested a hand on her swollen stomach, then kissing Lucy's cheek he lifted his mate into his arms and disappeared upstairs. Aaron watched Lucy with heated eyes and beckoned her with one finger, she stood slowly and almost prowled towards him, bringing her body flush to his she kissed him softly and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Hi baby." Her voice was soft and she kissed him again. He lifted her with his hands around her waist and moved her back to the sofa, laying her down he knelt on the floor between her legs, kissing her neck he revelled in her low moan and rested his hands on her thighs. Pressing his thumbs into the insides of her legs he spread them wider and pressed himself closer, she pulled his t-shirt over his head and raked her nails across his back watching as red scratches bloomed against his dark skin. He hissed in a breath and bit her neck gently, he pulled her shirt from her body with one hand before dropping his head and biting her nipple gently through the fabric of her bra. She glared down at him with fire in her blue eyes and he knew exactly what she needed, she didn't want him to be gentle and loving, she needed him in the most primal way and he was more than happy to give himself to her.

He ripped her shirt in half then, turning her so she knelt on the sofa, tied her hands behind her back with one strip of materiel, the other he used to gag her and leant to whisper in her ear.

"We don't want you to wake them up do we?" She moaned quietly behind the gag and tried to control the shaking of her body as he stripped her jeans and panties down her long legs, slowly he worked one finger into her and she moaned again against the gag she pushed back slightly and he added a second finger. Leaning closer he brought his lips close to her ear and whispered softly.

"You don't cum. Until I tell you that you can you don't cum."

She shuddered and dropped her head forward her hair falling over her shoulders, her legs shook as she held herself still, bent at the waist, her ass pushed backwards stretching the muscles in her longs legs and making him grow harder against his jeans. Her whole body trembled and her moans became louder against the gag.

In her head she pleaded with him, unable to make a sound she screamed at him in her mind. 'Please! Please let me cum.' She clenched her teeth together fighting back the pleasure that was gripping her entire body, he leant down to her ear again and flicked his tongue over the lobe. She whined and pushed hard against his fingers.

"Cum baby." His voice was a harsh whisper and he bit down on the soft skin beneath his lips. Her eyes slid closed on a soft cry and a tear slid from under the closed lid, he felt the walls of her pussy tighten further around his fingers as her shudders made her whole body tense.

Her head dropped forward and he held her up with a muscled arm around her waist, with his free hand he stripped his jeans and underwear down his legs and slowly pushed into her tight heat. He heard her sharp cry behind the gag and she pressed back drawing him deeper.

"Fuck Luce you feel so good." Aaron spoke through gritted teeth and she shuddered causing the walls of her pussy to flutter around his cock bringing a growl from his throat. Curling his fingers into her hips he began to thrust slowly she moaned and pushed back again. He slapped her ass hard and she whimpered.

Pulling out he sat on the sofa and pulled her to straddle his thighs, he held her hips and positioned her so the head of his cock hit against the entrance of her pussy, slowly he lowered her and watched as her eyes flashed when he bottomed out inside her. Taking his hands of her he lay them either side of his thighs and waited for her to move.

Slowly she began to bounce up and down on his cock, her hands clenched into fists and her head fell backwards. His hands curled into the sofa and he gritted his teeth keeping the groan silent, she rolled her hips against him allowing him to hit deeper inside her. Her back arched and her small breasts pressed against his chest, she moaned behind the gag as the smattering of dark hair teased her sensitive nipples.

With one hand he held onto the remnants of her shirt that still kept her hands behind her back and pulled, her back arched further and he stared hungrily at the curve of her body. Her hips never ceased their torturing rhythm and he clenched his fists, fighting back the pleasure that was building. With one strong hand he freed her hands and pulled the gag from the mouth until it rested around her neck then slid his fingers through her soft hair.

Her small hands came to rest on his muscled chest and he pulled her head down until their lips were an inch apart, her kissed her softly and her eyes widened at his tenderness. He grinned roguishly and threw her backwards to lie on the floor, positioning himself back between her legs he slammed back inside her and began thrusting violently.

"Oh fuck Aaron," her back arched off the floor, her hands coming over her head to curl into the rug under them. She wrapped her legs around his waist pulling him deeper, he slid his hand under her back and took hold of the materiel that was still wrapped around her neck and pulled, her mouth dropped open as her air was cut off ad she panted desperately for air.

Her abdomen began to contract and he watched as her cheeks flushed from the build up of her orgasm, her hands gripped the rug tighter and her nails ripped through the material, he pulled tighter on the restraint around her neck.

"You wanna cum baby?"

She nodded and a whimper escaped her throat as she tried to answer.

"Say it" her soft lips moved but still no words came out. "Say it!" This last command made her jump and her plea was a horse moan.

"Please, please let me cum."

He bit her neck hard and she gritted her teeth muffling her cry so as not to wake the others. Her entire body tensed and she wrapped her legs tight around his waist as her nails ripped through the rug beneath them. He thrust hard once more into her before holding himself still and jetting into her tight pussy.

Finally he collapsed atop of her and stroked her red hair away from her face.

"I love you Elf."

"I love you too Follower."

-

Ryan lay on his back, Lily lay beside him her hand resting on her swollen stomach. Once again he felt the rush of love towards his unborn child and his mate that carried her.

Without warning a deep chill settled in his stomach. Gently he untangled himself from Lily's sleeping figure and ventures out into the cold night. Staring around the fog covered moor he looked for the source of his foreboding.

"What are you doing here?"

"I have come for her. Why else would I come here?"

Abdiel emerged from the mist and stared the Demon up and down.

"You're brave, coming here without the mother to protect you."

"I do not need protection from a Demon." Abdiel spat the words out as though they left a bad taste in his mouth. He bot his tongue and smirked. "You will stay away from Lily."

"You've said this before and I haven't listened."

"You will stay away from her or I will take your child."

Ryan froze fear gripping his heart. "What?"

"You heard me, either you leave Lilith forever or I will take your child. It's your choice Raim."

"You wouldn't."

Abdiel smirked again as he sauntered away. "You know I would and I will unless Lily comes to me." His smug voice found Ryan's ears through the darkness. "You tell her the choice, we both know what she will do."

"Not my baby, you cant have them. You cant have them!"

-

Lily slept late the next day, stretching luxuriously she welcomed the sunlight streaming through the window and reached across the bed for Ryan.

The bed was empty and she frowned, standing she padded downstairs and saw the others sat at the kitchen table, Aaron and Ryan were dressed in smart suits while Lucy sipped coffee in her pyjamas.

"Morning baby," Ryan stood and kissed her before pulling a chair out, he handed her a cup of tea and a doughnut and she frowned.

"What have you done?"

"Nothing," he put another doughnut on the plate and she folded her arms over her bump.

"Ryan what have you done?"

"I haven't done anything poppet, I just need to go out for the day."

"Out? Out where?"

"I need to check on the restaurants, I wont be long."

"You're going back? You cant."

"Come on Lily, you'll be fine. I'll only be a couple of hours." He stroked her cheek. "Besides I'll have Aaron and Lucy will be here with you, everything will be fine."

"Ok, I trust you." Her eyes flashed and she smiled cheekily. "Get us another doughnut will you?"

He laughed and grabbed her another homemade doughnut from the plate on the side before kissing her gently on the nose, kneeling in front of her he rested his hand on her stomach and spoke seriously. "Don't you give mummy anything to worry about when I'm gone you hear?" He felt his child kick and kissed her belly. "That's my girls."

The two women watched as the Demon and his Follower left before Lily turned to the Elf worriedly.

"What if something happens to him while he's out there? What if he doesn't come back?"

"Hush, you'll stress yourself." Lucy took her hand. "Nothing will happen to him."

Lily nodded then winced holding her stomach, Lucy automatically gripped her hand tighter and her eyes widened.

"Are you OK? What's happening?"

Lily smiled and waved off her worry. "It's nothing, its been happening a lot. Everyone says its normal."

Another pain gripped her and she held on tighter.

"Are you sure you're OK?" Lucy knelt in front of her as Ryan had just done and placed her hand on the pregnant Demons stomach, she felt movement beneath her fingers.

"I'm fine, I think I might just go and lie down, they can get pretty painful."

"Shout if you need anything kid." Lily kissed the Elf's cheek and left the room. Lucy watched after her worry creeping into her gut, she stayed where she was downstairs listening carefully for any sound from the Demon upstairs.

An hour passed, then two. A soft cry from upstairs made her jump and she sprinted upstairs, she hesitated outside Lily's door before walking in. she sat up in bed, her skin was pale and covered in a thin sheen of sweat, she clutched her stomach and looked up with worry in her dark eyes.

"I think, I think my waters have broken."

"Shit," Lucy moved to the edge of the bed and stroked back Lily's hair. "Ok, its OK. Just breathe, I'll ring Ryan and get him back."

12