Tormented Ch. 13

Story Info
A Betrayal.
6.7k words
4.62
10.2k
8

Part 13 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 02/09/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know Ryan she's still so tiny."

He rested his hands on her shoulders and turned her away from the crib, kissing her forehead his eyes flicked over her face. She wore a black dress, sleeveless with a tight fitting bodice, it flared at her belly button to a short skirt then brushed the tops of her thighs, black ankle boots with heels at least seven inches stretched her legs out making the muscles flex and play under her soft skin. He wrapped his arms round her waist and pulled her close, kissing her roughly he felt her shudder against him and slid his hands down to rest on her ass pulling her hips intimately against his own.

"She'll be fine, Lucy and Aaron said they would watch her and I haven't had you to myself in almost a month." His pressed his hard erection against her again and her cheeks flushed with arousal. "Now are you coming or do I have to force you?" He lifted her into his arms and wrapped her legs around his waist, her breath caught in her throat and she hooked her hands around his neck.

"Maybe I want you to force me, I might like it."

"Fuck Lily," he kissed her again. "Come on, I don't want anyone to know what I'm going to do to you."

He placed her back on her floor and kissed the sleeping child on the forehead. "Bye Mae."

"Bye baby," Lily called over her shoulder. Outside he took her into his arms and kissed her again.

"Ready to go?"

She nodded. "Where are we going?"

"I was thinking dinner, drinks, maybe some dancing then if you're lucky I might just take you back to mine."

"You mean ours? Its our house."

"No no baby, we wont be back there until tomorrow. We're going to mine."

Her face fell as realisation hit her and she stepped out of his arms and moved a step back. "No Ryan we cant."

"It will be fine."

"No!" She shook her head. "No we came here to be safe. To keep Mae safe! What happens if we don't come back huh? What happens to her then?! We don't get protection outside of Purgatory and the Angels know that and they'll be all over us, especially now we have a child. I don't want my little girl to live her life as an orphan!"

"Lily please will you listen to me?" She quietened and looked at him with worried eyes, her chest rose and fell quickly as she tried to steady her breathing and her hands twisted nervously. "You really think that I would take you out there without protection? Lily I've almost lost you too many times to the Angels I am not taking any chances this time, especially now we have Mae." He placed his hand on her cheek and stroked her soft skin with his thumb. "I would do anything to keep you two safe, I will not lose you again. Either of you."

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be, Lucy has given me some spells that will hide us from the Angels when we're out there. They wont even know that we're Fallen."

She kissed him gently and her eyes shone as they stared into his. "How did I get so lucky?"

He smiled. "Who knows kid." Taking her hands he smiled before closing his eyes and chanting low under his breath, he spoke too fast for her to make out the words but the language was flowing like water over stones. A soft heat enveloped her body and she gasped, when he stopped speaking she looked at their bodies, their skin seemed to glow and she cocked her head to the side.

"Is it only us that can see that?"

"Yeah, to everyone else, including the Angels, we are regular humans, on date night."

She smiled and looked down at the ground. "Fine, I trust you."

He kissed her forehead and she felt another warm sensation wash through her body, she closed her eyes and simply enjoyed the feeling of being close to her mate. When she opened her eyes she glanced around and smiled.

"You know, I think I've actually missed being here." She looked round at the buildings and took a deep breath, filling her lungs with the sea air. "So, where are we going."

A large black car pulled up alongside them and he opened the door for her, she slid into the back seat, Ryan sat next to her and took her hand. A dark haired man turned to them and smiled.

"Where to boss?"

Her memory jolted as she looked at the man but she couldn't put her finger on where she had seen him before, he winked fondly at her and she couldn't help the grin on her face.

"Celadon," Ryan spoke but didn't take his eyes off her face. "And take the scenic route."

The dark haired man nodded and pulled away from the curb, Ryan still had not taken his eyes of her face and she felt herself flush with embarrassment under his stare. Still without taking his eyes from her he reached out and pressed the button to raise the black screen between the driver and back seats, pulling her onto his lap he spread her legs to rest either side of his and kissed her shoulder. She faced away from him and her dark eyes looked nervously through to the front.

"Ryan," her voice was breathless and he felt lust jolt his stomach. "What if someone sees us?"

"No one can see us poppet," he nipped at her shoulder and she shuddered, he took hold of both wrists in one hand and held them behind her back pushing her chest out and creating a beautiful curve in her back. His free hand slid over her waist and rested gently on her stomach, he felt her tremble as the shivers chased themselves across her skin and breathed softly into her ear. "We have plenty of time, let me enjoy you."

His hand slid down to her thigh and slowly he pushed her dress up until it rested around her hips, teasing the edge of her lace thong with his fingertips making her hands curl into fists behind her back. With a low growl he tore the lace away from her baring her to the cool air.

"Ryan," she bit her lip and sucked in a quick breath. "You're going to get us into trouble."

Tracing his finger round her clit she allowed another moan free, she tried to bring her legs together but he stopped her with a sharp slap on her thigh. She jumped at the pain and shivered.

"You don't move, you understand?" She nodded. "Tell me."

"I understand."

Her voice was hushed and she let her head drop forward, slowly he pushed one finger inside her pussy and she bit her lip trying to keep her cry from making any sound.

"Don't worry poppet, he cant hear you." He pushed deeper and this time she let the sound free and her muscles tensed, he added a second finger and began to slowly work them in and out of her tightness, she thrust her hips forward against his hand and he smiled. He felt the slick walls of her pussy tighten around his fingers and ceased his movements. She whimpered softly in frustration and pushed her hips harder against his fingers, wrapping his arm around her ribs he kept her still and she giggled softly.

"You're teasing me."

"I thought you liked it last time."

"You know what I like," he growled into her ear and pushed his finger back into her, she bit her lip and her ass pushed backwards against his crotch and she felt his long, hard length. Slowly she began to grind in his lap and he gritted his teeth, she pushed herself away from him and knelt on the floor of the car between his legs. Her nimble, quick fingers undid the belt, button and zip of his trousers and she stroked his hardness through the materiel of his underwear, he groaned and dropped his head back against the soft leather of the seat, pulling the waistband down she blew gently on the soft skin of his shaft and his hands curled into fists beside him, taking him in her small hand she began to pump up and down slowly before taking the head of his cock into her warm mouth.

"Oh fuck." His voice was a deep rumble in his chest and his hips thrust upwards slightly, she pushed her head down his length, feeling him slide down her throat she moaned and pushed down harder until her nose bumped his stomach. Her throat massaged his thick cock before she pulled back and ran her tongue around the head, taking him back into her throat she moaned and the vibrations ran through him, he curled his fingers into her hair and pushed her head further down. Thrusting his hips hard against her he let out another guttural groan and lifted her from the floor, placing her on his lap and kissed her.

"I want you to promise me something."

"What?" Her voice was breathless and her cheeks flushed.

"You don't cum. Not until I tell you."

"I wont."

"Promise," he pulled her knickers down legs and threw them to the floor before pulling her legs so they fell either side of his own.

"I promise." His smile was almost feral and he pushed his trousers down his legs freeing himself completely and lowered her onto his thick length. She whimpered as he filled her, stretching her sweetly and clutched at his shoulders.

"Remember, don't cum."

Slowly he began to thrust into her growling at the feeling of her tight heat gripping his length, it had been too long since she had felt him inside her and her head fell back as she cried out. Her muscles tensed as she kept the orgasm at bay even as the pleasure rose in her abdomen, her whole body trembled and her nails dug into the soft skin at the back of his neck and he hissed in a small breath in pain. Taking hold of her hips he lifted her slightly from his lap and sped up his movements. She bit her lip and her nails dragged down his neck, over his shoulders and down to his white shirt. He placed his lips on her neck and kissed her softly, she shuddered in his arms.

"Please Raim." He voice was pleading, desperate.

"Don't you dare cum." He spoke through gritted teeth and his hand slid over her hip, his thumb found her clit and he stroked gently bringing another hoarse cry from her throat. "Don't you dare."

He thrust harder as his climax began to build in his stomach, throwing his head back he gritted his teeth and jetted into her, she moaned as his hot cum filled her and fought against her own orgasm. He ran his fingers over her sensitive skin and she whimpered.

"Raim please."

"You're a good girl," he kissed her softly and tipped her back to sit next to him, kneeling in front of her he slid her knickers back up her legs before kissing her again. "Such a good girl."

"You're unbelievable." Her breath was shaky and her whole body trembled.

"And you're perfect." He sat back next to her and took her hand in his, kissing the inside of her wrist he smiled mischievously. "You always have been."

The car pulled to a smooth stop before she could do anything else and he kissed her knuckles, the driver opened the door and held his hand out to her. Throwing one last glare at her mate she took the young man's hand and smiled sweetly.

"Thank you."

"Miss Lily," he bowed his head slightly.

Ryan stepped from the car and placed one large hand low on her back, she shuddered at his touch and pressed close to his side, together they walked through the large doors and he spoke to the young woman.

"Table for two under Morgan."

She smiled brightly and nodded. "Of course Mr Morgan, if you'd like to follow me."

She lead them through the large space, lit by candles it had an intimate air to it. The young woman lead them through the tables to the centre of the room, a large pool filled with clear water shimmered in the light, flowers and candles floated on the surface and he bent to pick one from the water. Handing it to her Lily he watched as she giggled softly and her eyes fell to the floor as though she were embarrassed. He pulled her chair out before seating himself opposite her, the woman handed them each a menu and a young man appeared holding a bottle of champagne.

"Compliments of the management." He poured them each a glass before placing the bottle in a bucket of ice and leaving them. Lily took a sip of the champagne and licked her lips.

"This is amazing. How do you find places like this?"

"This is another of mine, and actually mine. Not the Johanson's."

"You bought it?"

"I built it. Two hundred years ago and still its one of the most successful restaurants in California."

She watched her mate fondly as he swelled with pride and took his hand, kissing the tips of his fingers she glanced back at him her eyes dark and lustful. He ran his thumb over her soft bottom lip and leant across the table to kiss her gently.

Three waiters appeared at their table with trays laden with plates of food, placing them on the table they disappeared and a second later one returned with four bottles of wine, he placed them in a line on a wheeled table before going again. She breathed in deeply.

"Oh my god that smells amazing." She glances round at the exotic dishes in front of her. "What exactly do you serve here?"

"Thai," he speared a piece of meat on his fork and offered it towards her, she took it into her mouth and her eyes shut.

"Oh my god, that's the most amazing thing I've ever tasted. What is it?"

"Panang Gai, its one our specialities here." He took a bite and poured them each a large glass of wine. She took another bite and glanced around the restaurant.

"You built this?" He nodded. "Wow, its beautiful Raim."

"I built it for you."

Her eyes widened and she turned back to look at him. "For me?"

"I never think about anything else, everything I do, I do for you. I always thought this would be where I would bring you, sweep you off your feet and convince you to stay. I don't think I know anyone who fought what they were born for as long as you fought me."

She laughed softly. "I've always been stubborn."

"I was going to sit you right here, the pool would have been filled with light. I was going to buy a ring, like a real marriage, then everyone would know that you were mine."

Her eyes shone and she bit her lip. "You would have done that for me?"

"I would do anything for you."

"Could we still get the rings?" He laughed and took her left hand stroking his thumb over her ring finger.

"You want the rings?" She nodded. "Then we'll get the rings."

Her grin widened and she pulled him towards her with a hand on the back of his neck, the kiss started chaste but with a soft moan only he could hear she opened her lips under his, his tongue danced into her soft mouth and he bit her lower lip. Turning he saw an elderly couple on a table close them watching them, smiling sweetly at them he winked before turning back to Lily.

Giggled and hid her face in her hands. "I almost forgot where we were." He laughed and drank from his wine.

"I can't help it, you're very tempting."

She shook her head and continued eating, he reached out to take her hand but she pulled it away with a mischievous smile. "No no, you wanted to go to dinner so I am going to eat dinner." She took another bite and winked. "You should really have some of this, its so good."

He growled low in his throat and she giggled quietly. "You're so impatient, I thought you wanted the evening just me and you. Surely there will be time later for everything you want to do." She slipped her foot out of her heeled shoe and ran the sole down his thigh, he swallowed and looked around.

"You're a fucking tease Lilith."

Her face was the picture of innocence as she gently brushed her foot across the growing bulge in his trousers and he balled his hands into fists on the table, his eyes darted back and forth taking in the other diners before turning to look back at her.

"I need you."

"Here? But Ryan I thought we had plenty of time to enjoy each other. You don't want to cut dinner short do you?" She pressed her foot firmly against the long length of his erection and rubbed slowly.

His eyes slammed shut and he growled, she giggled softly and crossed her legs again, leaning forward she rested her chin on one fist. "Although I suppose if you really cant wait I could help you out."

She stood and walked round the table to stand behind him, trailing her hand lightly across his broad shoulders she kissed his neck before walking slowly to the bathroom, turning she winked before disappearing. His eyes darted around the restaurant and he swore under his breath before pushing his chair back and following her, once inside he locked the door and turned to look at her. She stood at the sink her hands behind her back and a mischievous smile on her face, tilting her head to the side she looked at him from under her thick eyelashes.

"You know this is the ladies room right?" He said nothing but his green eyes flashed dangerously and he took a step towards her. "You could get us into trouble." He crossed the room and lifted her into his arms, she wrapped her legs around his waist and threaded her fingers through his hair, bringing her face close to his she kissed him softly and smiled. "You could get us into lots of trouble."

"How can I get in trouble when I own the place?" He set her on the counter and stepped between her legs, reaching between her legs he stroked his fingers down the lace of her underwear and felt her. "So wet." He dropped to his knees and pushed her dress up round her hips, leaning closer he ripped her panties away from her body and balled them up in his hand. Pulling her legs over his shoulder he rested his forearm across her hips keeping her still and slowly licked the inside of her thigh, she shuddered and arched her back, running her hand though her hair she hissed in a breath as his tongue found her clit.

Dipping his tongue inside her he groaned at the taste of her sweet juices, standing he undid his belt, button and fly and stepped back between her legs, positioning the head of his cock against her opening he pushed the first couple of inches into her tight heat. She moaned and dropped her head back, her legs wrapped round his waist trying to pull him closer but he resisted instead he leant forward and kissed her neck gently.

"You feel so fucking good." His voice was harsh and she shivered as his warm breath hit her ear and his stubble scratched at her soft skin, he pushed deeper and his large hands gripped her hips hard leaving bruises on the skin. Inch by inch he eased into her until finally he embedded deep within her and a deep groan rumbled from his chest, slowly he began to move in and out and she whimpered as his slow rhythm drove her wild.

"Ryan." Her voice was a soft plea and her eyes begged him. With a feral smile he pulled her from the counter and turned her, pushing on her back until she bent at the waist he slammed back into her and she bit back a cry, placing his hands back on her hips he began thrusting violently inside her. Her hands curled into the marble counter and her nails left deep gauges. Reaching forward he tangled his fingers in her hair and pulled her head up until she met his eyes in the mirror.

"I want you to watch yourself." She shuddered and looked down at her own pleasure filled face, her cheeks were flushed and her black eyes flashed, she went to drop her head but his tight grip pulled her head back and he growled. "Don't fucking move."

His eyes never once left hers in the reflection and he pride a rush of pride as her mouth dropped open on a sharp cry and she pushed back against him feeling him go even deeper. Her nails dug deeper into the marble and he heard it crack under her strength, tightening his grip on her hair further still he leant down and rested his lips against her neck, he allowed his fangs to lengthen and touch her skin lightly and she gasped her eyes going wide as she looked at him in the mirrors reflection.

Slowly he bit down and she hissed as the sharp sting sent a jolt of pleasure through her, she gritted her teeth as her stomach clenched. He felt the tight walls of her pussy flutter around his hard length and knew she was close, speeding up his thrusts he groaned against her neck and reach around her waist and found her clit with one finger. He pressed hard and she cried out, her head falling forward as she came hard around his his thick cock. With a low growl he jetted into her dropping his head to rest on her back he listened to their ragged breathing and let out a soft laugh, stuffing her panties into his pockets he stroked one large hand down her back and felt her shudder.

12