Tormented Ch. 14

Story Info
Angel Light
17.4k words
4.85
12.1k
7

Part 14 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 02/09/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abdiel turned over in the large bed and stretched his arm out beside him, his fingers brushed against warm skin and he turned his head. The long chestnut curls were spread across the pillow and his heart leapt.

"Lily?" He pushed himself onto his elbow and tenderly stroked a curl from her face. In sleep the face he saw could have been Lilith, calm, peaceful and beautiful. Disappointment settling in his stomach he sat up and turned away from Tayana, swinging his legs over the edge to rest his feet on the floor he dropped his head into his hands and groaned. A deep ache had settled behind his eyes, an after affect of the trip into Purgatory and nausea hit his stomach.

"Good morning." He shuddered at the sound of her voice and let out a sigh. She scooted closer and pressed her naked body against his, her arms slid round his chest and she kissed his shoulder. "How are you feeling?"

He shrugged her off grimacing at her touch and ran his hands through his dark hair. "Are you still here?"

She laughed and pressed herself back against him. "Still feeling rough don't worry its nothing more than travel sickness. You'll feel fine in an hour or two."

He rolled his shoulder violently throwing her from him and stood, turning back to look at her his eyes flashed with something close to hatred. "Don't fucking touch me."

Her eyes widened and her shoulders slumped slightly. "What? What's the matter?"

He didn't say a word instead began pacing back and forth in front of the bed. "Abi what's wrong?"

He froze where he stood his head pointing towards the floor his fists clenched at his sides and his teeth gritted. When he finally looked back at her she let out a small gasp at the look of fury on his face.

"Don't you call me that. Don't ever fucking call me that." His whole body shook with anger and his blue eyes flashed dangerously.

"Why?" Her voice was stronger and she stood from the bed, stepping close until their chests almost touched she poked his hard muscle. "Because she calls you that? Are you still pining after that stupid girl? She doesn't want you, don't you understand that?" He growled low in his throat and her eyes flashed. She had him. "I'm all you have Abi and what would you do without me? I got you where you are today, without me you never would have found her again, you never would have known where to take her from, you never would have been able to get into Purgatory. You would be nothing without me. You need me," her eyes narrowed and she folded her arms. "You love me."

He finally seemed to snap out of his trance and her face twisted into an expression of scorn. "I love you?" His laugh was nasty and she she took an uncertain step backwards. "You really think that I feel anything for you." He took a step back towards her closing the gap between them. "You mean nothing to me, you are just close enough to Lily that I can stand to be around you. You look just enough like her that I can feel close to my mate without wanting to vomit when I look at you face. You really think that you can compare to her, in any way?" He reached out and took hold of her throat feeling her swallow beneath his fingers. "I love Lilith, not you." His face turned sad and he let go of her. "I love her but she will never feel the same and if you ever think that you could come close to her then you are even stupider than I thought."

Moving slowly she reached out and stroked his tousled black hair, reaching onto her tiptoes she gently brushed a kiss against his lips, roughly he gripped her wrist keeping her still. Her face dropped before turning angry.

"You bastard! You know what I've done for you! I can never go back to my family, I can never go home, I will never see Gabriel again." Her eyes shone with tears as she spoke the name and she dropped her head. "I'll never see him."

He snarled and went to walk from the room. A strong hand on his arm and an anguished shrieked made him turned and he looked back into her tear stained face.

"How can you treat me like this? After everything I've done for you how can you not care? Don't you feel anything for me?"

Without a word he turned her around and pulled her against his chest, leaning down he brought his lips close to her ear. "Nothing." Throwing her onto her stomach on the bed he pulled on her legs until her feet where back on the floor and her body was bent at a ninety degree angle. Moving to stand close behind her he spat on his fingers and roughly pushed two inside her pussy, she cried out in pain and tried to move away from him. He slapped her ass hard and she sobbed burying her face into the sheets.

"Stop please, you're hurting me," he felt himself grow hard at her words. Lily had once said that to him, positioning his cock at her entrance he slammed into her from behind and she screamed at the burning pain hit her, she tried to clamber onto the bed and away from him but his large hands curled around her hips and pulled her closer burying himself inside her to the base. A scream ripped from her throat and she struggled harder, he began thrusting and her nails curled into the bed and her body shook from pain, tears fell from her eyes as he thrust in and out of her pussy groaning at the feel of resistance as she fought against him.

Wrapping his hands around her waist he lifted her and threw her onto her back on the bed, immediately she tried to move away from him fear in her dark eyes but he caught hold of her ankle and pulled her back to him. Covering her body with his own he pushed back into her and her eyes rolled back in her head as the pain hit her again and she hit her fists against his broad chest, scratching, clawing, trying desperately to push him off her.

"Please stop," her voice was broken by the roughness of his hips and hoarse from screaming. "Stop it! It hurts!"

With a growl he covered her mouth with a hand muffling her cries, her teeth sank into the soft skin of his palm. Pressing harder over her mouth he sped up his thrusts and heard her sobbing muffled behind his hand, the walls of her pussy gripped his thick girth tightly and he groaned as his orgasm built.

"Oh fuck." His vision clouded and instead of Tayana he saw Lily beneath him, her face filled with pleasure, his name on her lips. "Lily." He whispered her name as he came and Tayana screamed against his hand as his hot cum filled her intensifying the burning pain inside her.

He rolled off her his chest rising and falling quickly and stared up at the ceiling, beside him she curled into a ball on her side and wiped away a tear. They lay in silence for a minute before he stood and without a word walked from the room. Wrapping her arms around her stomach she willed the seed inside her to stay deep and closing her eyes she muttered a short prayer.

"Lucifer, I know I have done awful things. Unforgivable things but please let me bear a child. Please."

*

"My mum?" Lily's eyes were filled with tears as she looked at Aaron. "You're sure it was her?"

"I'm sorry little lady, it was definitely her."

Lily's arms tightened around her sleeping daughter and she turned her head to look up at Ryan. "Why would she do that? What kind of person could do that to her own grandchild? To her child?! How could she hate me that much?"

"She doesn't hate you poppet." Ryan placed his hand on her shoulder calming her through their bond and he felt her muscles relax slightly, she dropped her head down until her forehead rested on Mae's soft skin and swallowed.

"I'm going to go and sort Mae's room." She stood slowly and they watched her walk up the stairs still cradling the tiny child to her chest. They watched her walk from the room in silence until finally Lucy looked at Ryan.

"Do you think she's OK?" Her voice was worried and absent-mindedly she reached out to take Aaron's hand in her own.

Ryan shrugged and pinched the bridge of his nose. "I hope so. I don't even know what she must be feeling at the moment, I can never imagine what this must feel like." He looked up at the ceiling. "She's a strong girl, she'll be fine it will just take some time." Standing he tried a smile at the couple. "I'm going to check on her, I'm so sorry about this."

He walked slowly up the stairs and poked his head around the door of Mae's room, it was empty. Worry crept into his gut once again and he called out to her softly.

"Lily?" There was no answer, moving to their spacious bedroom he looked in and saw their tiny daughter on the bed, Lily had made a makeshift nest in the middle of the bed with blankets to keep her from rolling off and she slept peacefully. Lily was nowhere to be seen.

"Lily?" He called out again and hurried through to the balcony, the heavy wooden double doors were shut but he could feel his bond to his mate row stronger. Pushing them open he sighed in relief, she sat on the wooden railing her legs hanging over the side, a lit cigarette hung from her fingers and he slammed his fist against the door as anger brewed in him.

"What the fuck are you doing?"

She took a deep drag on her cigarette and closed her eyes, walking towards her he pulled her towards him, she fell from the railing and into his chest. He took hold of her wrist and shook her until the cigarette fell from her fingers and he trod on it angrily.

"Lily what the fuck?! You haven't smoked in years."

"You really think smoking is what I'm worrying about, if anything is going to kill me a cigarette is the last on the list."

"For fuck sake Lily, you're not a kid any more! You can't keep doing things without any regard for anyone else. No smoking won't kill you but what about what happens next, you smoke, then you drink, then drugs, you go out doing god knows what and one day you will get hurt. We have a child Lily what the fuck were you thinking?"

"I'm not fucking thinking! I don't know what I'm doing Raim," she yanked her arm from his grip and stepped back. "You have no idea what this is like. She's my mother and she did this to me and I don't know what to do. I want to hurt her, I want her to feel like I am but she's my mum. I could never do that."

"You need to talk to me, I want to help you but I cant if you don't talk to me about it."

"It's only just happened what do you want me to say."

"You've done this before Lily, you close yourself off, you don't talk to me then you drift away and I don't see you for years! I am not going to watch you leave again I wont."

"You think I would leave you? After everything?" Her face clouded with anger and she pushed him hard in the chest. "When you were gone and I thought I had lost you I could barely bring myself to keep going. It was the worst time of my life and thinking that was how you felt when I left you all those times tore me apart. When the Angel's took me the only thing that kept me going was the tiny bit of me that knew you were coming for me, Abdiel told me that you were dead but deep down I knew you weren't and that you wouldn't give up until you found me. I went against my own mother and probably my father when I bonded with you. I went against every one of my ancestors when I chose you, both Demon and Angel! We have a daughter together! You really think I'm so selfish that I would leave everything we have together? You think I could?" Reaching out she slapped him hard around the face, he didn't even flinch and her anger rose in her throat. "What the fuck is wrong with you, do you really think so little of me? Well fuck you Ryan." She went to slap him again but his large hand came to catch her wrist, his breathing was ragged as his eyes flashed at her and his free hand came to curl around her throat. He pushed her backwards until her back hit the brick wall, he kissed her hard and moved his hand from her wrist to one breast and dug his fingers into the soft flesh making her gasp against his mouth, he lifted her with the hand around her throat and she wrapped her legs around his waist arching her back pushing her body harder against his while her hands curled into his t-shirt. He kissed and nipped at her neck making her shiver before kissing her again. She pushed him back and stared at him in what looked like anger.

"Fuck you Raim." Pulling him back to her she kissed him before pushing him back again. "Fuck you." Her eyes were bright, tears, anger and lust making them sparkle and her whole body trembled. With a smile he pushed harder against her and bit her lower lip gently, running his tongue along the soft skin he kissed her again and rolled his hips she moaned quietly as his hard length pressed against her and her strong fingers ripped his t-shirt away from his muscled body. He laughed quietly but she could hear it was strained as he tried to keep control.

"Impatient poppet?" She growled softly and her soft lips curled, baring her teeth, her canines had elongated into sharp fangs and her eyes flashed becoming shimmering black pools in her face. Her skin paled, becoming silken white and he trailed his fingers down her soft neck watching his Demon transform before his eyes for the first time. The feelings, the emotions between them had been to high during the Kundii for him to truly appreciate the beauty of his mate, her hair hung in a silken wave down her back reaching the backs of her knees the colour pure white like snow. Her lips were a deep red and trembled as she looked at him.

"Fuck you Raim." Her eyes flashed and he laughed, ripping the vest from her body he pulled down the cup of her bra and dropped his head to kiss the soft white flesh. She dug her fingers into his hair and pulled his head closer and he bit gently making her shudder and press harder against him. His cock throbbed and he groaned needing to be inside her, she sensed his need and pulled his head up so they looked into each others eyes. Pushing herself away from his chest she dropped to the floor and pressed her bare chest to his, the golden hair on his chest teased her sensitive nipples drawing a gasp from her throat. Running her fingers down his chest she hooked one into the waistband of his sweatpants before kissing him again, he growled against her mouth and as she watched his hair darkened to black and his eyes shone red in the moonlight. His nails, now lengthened to black claws, dug into his palms as he balled his hands into fists and his snarl showed his sharp fangs.

She stepped away and pushed her own sweatpants down her legs, her panties followed and she stood naked in front of her mate. His red eyes roamed over her body greedily and he stepped forward taking her into his arms again, slowly he lowered her to the floor and she gasped at the feeling of the cold floor against her hot skin he kissed her hard before laying himself on top of her between her legs. Resting his weight on his elbows he slipped his forearms under her shoulders and cradled her head in his large hands, kissing her again softly this time he rested his forehead on hers.

"Marry me."

Her eyes, still eerie black pools, widened and she laughed softly. "What do you mean?"

"Marry me, you know rings, white dress, service in a church."

She laughed again and threaded her fingers through his hair. "A church, it might just be me but I don't think we would be welcome in a church. From what I hear most people go to church to avoid Demons."

"Stop changing the subject." He grinned and rolled his hips against her. "I'm asking you to marry me."

"What do you think my answer is Raim? What answer would I ever give."

"Is that a yes?"

She nodded, her throat was tight and her eyes shone with unshead tears, she turned her head away, embarrassed but he gently turned it back and kissed her again.

"I love you so fucking much Lillith."

"I love you too Raim."

Taking one hand from her head he pushed his sweatpants and boxers down and kicked them away, placing his hand back under her head he pushed into her slowly feeling the walls of her pussy grip his hard length and groaned at the feel of her. His forehead still rested on hers keeping their faces close and her eyes burned into his as her fingers tightened in his hair, her knees came up to hug his hips drawing him deeper. Her white hair was spread across the concrete floor of the balcony and he stroked the silken waves.

"You're so beautiful." She blushed and tried to turn her head again but his hands kept her still, slowly he began to thrust against her his long cock stroking deep inside her. He kept his face close, watching the sensation build in her eyes, feeling his pride swell at the pleasure he could give his mate. He paused for a moment and she moaned pushing her hips against him, urging him to continue.

"Please don't stop."

He laughed, a hoarse bark from his chest and bit her lower lip gently before slamming back into her to the hilt and she cried out loudly her eyes closing and her back arching against the floor. He began thrusting again his muscles tensing at the hot tightness of her pussy, pushing himself onto his knees he held her hips pulling her so her ass rested on his thighs with her back still on the floor. Keeping up his thrusts he growled softly.

"Touch yourself."

Her eyes flashed and with a small smile she trailed one hand down her stomach and with one finger found her clit, she pressed down and her body jerked upwards at the feeling. Her other hand moved to her breast and she took her nipple between her finger and thumb and squeezed gently. The resulting pleasure sent a spasm through the muscles in her pussy making them tighten around his cock and he growled. Reaching down he wrapped his hand around her throat and pulled her up so their chests were together, wrapping one strong arm around her waist he kept her close, not once stopping his thrusts. She slid her arms around his neck holding him tightly, their faces were still less than an inch apart and their closeness added to the building feelings between them. He twisted her hair around his hand and pulled baring her throat to him and sucked the skin, marking it. The new angle of his thrusts allowed him to hit even deeper brushing the sweet spot inside her. She moaned and pushed her hips harder against him as her sharp nails dug into the hard muscles of his back drawing blood. Her orgasm rose in her stomach, she looked desperately into his eyes.

"Cum with me, please."

He growled and thrust harder, her moans grew in volume as she got closer and closer to her release, sliding his hands down her back he cupped her round ass in his large hands and moved her violently against him. Finally the pleasure inside her broke and she cried out throwing her head back as her climax gripped her, his own shout echoed hers and he jetted into her, filling her.

She slumped against his chest her breathing ragged and he stroked her hair as it slowly returned to the warm chestnut curls, kissing her forehead he waited until their breathing slowed before asking softly.

"You have any more cigarettes?"

She laughed and pointed to her sweatpants, he turned her around so she sat between his legs with her back against his chest, then he reached over to fish the packet and lighter from the pocket. Placing two between his lips he lit them before handing one to her, she took a deep drag and finally relaxed against him.

"You always did like a smoke after fucking."

He laughed and shrugged. "I did," kissing her shoulder he glanced back to the door. "What are we going to do?"

"I don't know, I'm going to have to see her. She has to know she can't ever do anything like this again but I don't know if I can face her. How could she do this to me?"

"I can come with you?"

"I don't know if that will help baby," she turned her head to look into his eyes. "Did you mean what you said?"

"About what?"

"About marrying you."

"Yes," he kissed her again. "Would you like that poppet? We could do it properly, the dress the ceremony. Bachelor party."