Tormented Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She laughed. "So that's why, you wanna get drunk and hire strippers?"

"Well if we're going to do it properly I hear that's the custom. We could go on a honeymoon, the three of us, somewhere sunny. Sit on the beach, drink cocktails, you can tan your pale bits." He cupped her pussy with one large hand and she shuddered, he ran his hand up to her stomach and pinched the soft flesh. "Of course you would need to get rid of your flab, you're getting a belly poppet." She let out an indignant shriek and elbowed him, he laughed and moved his hand up to her breast. "Though your tits have got bigger," he squeezed gently and she hissed in a breath. "You could sunbathe naked, would you like that baby? All the people looking at you, at how beautiful you are."

She threw the butt of her cigarette off the balcony. "You want people to look at me?"

"I want people to see how lucky I am." His hand still moved slowly over her breasts, throwing his cigarette as well he slid his free hand over her stomach and brushed over her smooth pussy.

"Mmm," a soft moan reached his ears and he dipped a finger inside her.

"Oh fuck Lily, you're so wet." He moved his finger inside her and his thumb pressed gently on her clitoris, she reached behind her and pushed on his chest until he leant back on his elbows. She straddled his legs and guided his thick length into her tight pussy, he groaned through gritted teeth watching his cock disappear inside her. She rested her hands on his thighs and began to bounce on his cock and his hands curled into fists, she threw her head back her long hair falling over her shoulders and brushing against his stomach.

"Oh fuck Lily," his voice was harsh and she shivered at the sound, her nails curled into the skin of his thighs and she worked her hips faster her moans growing louder and finally her pussy gripped his cock tightly, pulsing as her orgasm ran through her. Her gripped her hips tightly and pressed hard into her groaning as his own orgasm hit him. She stayed where she was for a moment allowing her breathing to calm before standing and pulling her sweatpants, leaving her bra she slipped her vast back on while he stood and stepped back into his own sweatpants. He wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her back against his chest and she leant her head backwards to rest on his shoulder.

"What are we going to do?"

She sighed and bringing her arms behind his back she linked her fingers keeping him close. "I'm going to see her, not now, but I'm going to have to. I just don't know what I'm going to say."

"And you're sure you don't want me to come?"

"She wont talk if you're there, I need to know what she was thinking."

"If you think that's best baby."

"I'll be careful," she turned in his arms and slid her hands round his waist to rest on the small of his back. "We should clean up Mae's room."

"Not yet, I don't want to let you go yet." She heard the fear in his voice and snuggled closer to him, his hands held her desperately as though afraid she would disappear, he buried his face in her neck breathing her scent in.

Time seemed to slow as they stood together, the sounds of the rest of the world faded and they just enjoyed the feeling of each other. They kept Mae in bed with them that night, she nestled between them her tiny body framed by her parents, Lily kept one hand on her daughters warm stomach and Ryan stroked the skin of Lily's waist though the night. He looked at his mate and their child as they slept peacefully, their beautiful faces devoid of any worry and he smiled before he too drifted off to sleep.

*

Lucy woke late the next morning the sun already shining through the window, stretching she reached her hand across the bed feeling for Aaron. His side was empty. Sitting up she frowned, their room was quiet and the door to the en-suite stood open, he was nowhere to be seen. Standing she pulled on her silk nightdress an ran her fingers through her red hair, stepping out of the room she looked around before the sounds of soft voices came from upstairs. She followed the sound and entering Mae's room she smiled. Ryan and Aaron were fixing together a new crib for Mae, they were looking over the instructions confused looks on their faces.

"Having trouble boys?" They turned to look at her.

"Hi Princess," Ryan smiled at her. "Lily's in our room, she might want some company."

She blew a kiss to them and moved to their bedroom, Lily sat in the middle of the bed, she held Mae to one breast while she fed and as Lucy entered she smiled.

"Hi Luce," she patted the bed beside her and Lucy sat next to her, Mae finished and Lily placed her gently over her shoulder and rubbed her back. "Ugh, she just doesn't want to burp today, could you try?"

"Oh I wouldn't know what I was doing."

Lily smiled and handed the tiny baby to Lucy. "Then just hold her, you're so good with her," Lucy looked down into the tiny face and smiled, gently she moved her to her shoulder as Lily had done and rubbed the warm skin of her back. A soft burp came from the tiny figure and they laughed.

"See I told you," Lily pulled her top back down and ran her fingers through her long hair brushing it. Lucy held Mae gently rocking her.

"I just want to apologise again for last night." Lucy looked back into Lily's dark eyes.

"It wasn't your fault," the Elf smiled reassuringly. "You couldn't have known." They were quiet for a moment then Lucy spoke again. "What are you going to do?"

"Nothing yet," Lily pulled her long hair over her shoulder and plaited it quickly. "I don't want to go now and do something I'll regret." Her dark eyes flashed and she smiled mischievously. "Do you wanna do something special for the boys?"

"What did you have in mind?"

Lily leant over and whispered into her ear, Lucy laughed and nodded. "You are naughty Lily."

Lily winked and kissed the Elf on the cheek, taking Mae from her she stood. "There's champagne downstairs, bring a few bottles up and some glasses and I'll drop the little madam into daddy," she dropped her face to her daughters and kissed her small nose. "Would you like that? We gonna go see daddy?" Mae giggled her tiny hands balled into fists waving playfully. She walked through to Mae's room, they were both still staring at the instructions and she laughed. Ryan looked up with a sheepish grin.

"What you looking at?"

"Just admiring my boys," Ryan stood and kissed Mae's forehead, he took her from Lily before kissing his mate on the lips, biting her lower lips gently he flicked his tongue out catching the corner of her mouth and she shivered. "Down boy, me and Lucy are having the day together can you watch the little one?"

"Sure baby, what you doing?"

"Girlie things," she winked and left. Aaron laughed softly.

"God I would love to know what they're doing in there."

"Wouldn't we all."

Lily and Lucy sat together on the bed, they each had a large glass of champagne while four more chilled in a large ice bucket beside the bed. A box of nail polishes sat between them and Lily placed her glass on the bedside table and picked out a bright red. Taking Lucy's hand in her own she began painting the nails.

"I haven't done this in so long," Lucy spoke. "Since the war I haven't been that close with anyone."

"What happened? If you don't mind me asking."

"Not at all, as a race Elves are sought after. For our magic, our blood or just as prizes, for years we were hunted as a sport."

"Lucifer that's terrible, who would do that to you?"

"Angels, Vampires, Witches. Our blood is very beneficial to Vampires, one feed from an Elf can sustain them for months, they used to keep us prisoner all our lives just to feed off us." She shrugged sadly. "It's over now though."

"I think its amazing what you did. No one should have to live in fear because of what they are. Did any of your family stay, your friends?"

"My younger brother," her face turned sad. "He was careless though. We have ways of making ourselves blend in with humans so none of our predators can sense us, he wasn't careful enough and they got him. That was years ago now and those who hurt him soon regretted it."

"I'm so sorry."

"Yeah it sucks, but nothing is ever fair. I mean look at you and Ryan, speaking of you and Ryan how are you guys?"

"We're good," Lily picked her glass back up and drained the champagne, filling both back up she smiled. "He asked me to marry him last night."

"What?" Lucy beamed.

"I know, he said he wanted everyone to know that I was his." She looked down at her left hand imagining his ring there. "It seems a bit silly considering we're bonded but I can never say no to him." She looked back at Lucy with a sly glint in her eyes. "Now I haven't heard anything about you and Aaron, tell me all the naughty details."

Lucy giggled and drank some more of her champagne. "He's vigorous."

Lily's eyes widened and she raised an eyebrow. "Vigorous," she filled the two glasses again. "Please explain."

"He's...he's just incredible, I tell you I've never cum so hard before."

"Really? I always knew he would be good."

"Oh you have no idea! He doesn't even need to touch me and it feels like I'm almost there, I don't know how he does it."

"Fuck, you are one lucky girl," they clinked glasses. They spent the next few hours drinking, doing each others nails, talking and laughing. As the sun began to set they moved downstairs to prepare dinner.

Aaron and Ryan sat on the back porch, they had put Mae into her new crib and now drank a cold beer each, they could smell the delicious scents wafting out from the kitchen and their stomachs rumbled.

"You know I never thought this would happen."

Aaron turned to his master with a confused frown on his face. "What's that?"

"This," Ryan gestured out over the rolling hills of Purgatory. "Being here, with Lily, having a child. I never thought she would really stay."

"You're serious?" Aaron sounded shocked.

"I am, I really started to think maybe we would never be together."

"Ry, she was always going to stay with you."

"Dinner," the shout came from inside and they stood, Aaron placed his hand on the Demons shoulder.

"You two will be ok, none of this matters as long as you two stay together. They want you apart and as long as you defy them and are with each other they wont win."

Ryan nodded and they walked through to the dining room, the table was laden with food but Lily and Lucy were nowhere to be seen. Confused they sat down and ate, beers had been left in an ice bucket and they got through five each as they ate, when they were full they sat back in their chairs, two cigars and an ash tray lay on the table and they lit them while Ryan poured two large tumblers of whiskey.

"What was all of this?" Aaron motioned to the empty plates and Ryan laughed knowingly.

"She's done this before, if it's anything like last time we've got a big treat coming after this."

"Oh yeah?"

"Trust me kid you're going to have some fun tonight."

Ryan stood and moved into the hall, Aaron followed and when he saw the door to his and Lucy's room his mouth fell open. She stood in the doorway watching him from under her long eyelashes. She wore a red bra and thong the colour matching her hair, nails and the red lipstick she wore, she beckoned to him turned to walk back into the room. Her firm ass swayed enticingly as she walked and Aaron let out a low breath.

"Holy shit," he followed her in his mouth hanging open and shut the door with his foot, she wore red patent stilettos, the heels at least six inches high stretching her legs out the muscles pulled tight beneath the pale skin. Soft music played and she smiled sultrily as she pointed to the bed.

"Sit down," still holding his drink and cigar he sat on the covers with his back against the pillows, she stood at the end of the bed with a smile curving her red lips, her hips began to sway to the music and his eyes followed their movements transfixed. Trailing her fingers up her body they brushed over the red lace of her bra up her neck and into her soft hair, turning her back she slowly undid the clasp of her bra and let it fall to the floor. The flawless skin of her back glowed in the dim light and he places the cigar and glass on the bed side table, her hips still swayed in their hypnotic rhythm and he moved down the bed until his legs fell over the end, he reached his hand out and touched her smooth thigh but she shook her head.

"Oh no, you don't get to touch me tonight."

"Luce."

She turned and pushed on his chest until he lay down before straddling him rolling her hips against him feeling the hard length of his cock against her. He groaned and grabbed her hips but she took hold of his wrists and placed them back on the bed either side of his head. Her hips still ground against him and she could feel the tremors running through his body, she placed her hands on his chest and ripped his t-shirt from his body. Once again his hands came to grip her hips speeding up their movements the friction against his hard cock through his jeans driving him crazy, she looked down at his face, his eyes burning with need and felt a rush of pride at what she was doing to him. She raised herself off him and he groaned trying to pull her back but she resisted, instead she moved down the bed and she slowly undid the button on his jeans and pulled them down and off with a flourish before kneeling back on the bed and running her hands up his legs to his thighs. Gently she trailed her fingertips over the fabric of his boxers feeling his hard length pressing against the materiel before blowing gently. He groaned again at the feel of her warm breath and reached for her, she ducked out of his grip smiling mischievously.

"Do I have to tie you up Follower? You don't touch me until I tell you."

"Lucy please," his voice was shaking, strained as he battled to keep control and his hands curled into fists on the bed. "Please."

She slowly pulled the waistband of his boxers down allowing his thick cock free and licked from the base to the tip collecting the drop of pre-cum that already rested there. "Oh god, please." She flicked her tongue out again tracing the same path before taking his entire length down her throat and he let out a guttural cry. He could already feel his orgasm building and his hands held the sheets harder ripping through the fabric, she began to move her head slowly up and down, swirling her tongue around the head of his cock before sucking him back into her throat.

"Fuck Lucy," he spoke through gritted teeth and thrust his hips against her mouth as he came forcing his cum down her throat before collapsing back against the bed breathing heavily. She swallowed with a small smile and came back to straddle his waist feeling his still hard cock between her thighs. She snapped the thin materiel at the side of her thong and pulled her underwear away, he felt how wet she was and his eyes closed as she rubbed herself against him, coating his cock in her wet juices. Slowly she lowered herself onto his cock feeling him stretch her and hitting deep inside her. Her eyes closed at the feeling and she bit her lip moaning softly. She began to move, rocking her hips against him and he brought his hands up to clutch her hips, her eyes flew open and she smiled shaking her head. She took his wrists in her hands and placed them on the pillow either side of his head and held them there, leaning her chest down to rest against his she lifted her hips until only the tip of his cock remained in her before lowering herself back down. His hands curled into fists and his eyes closed at the pleasure she was bringing him, her hips sped up as her orgasm built and her moans grew louder. She threw her head back and came on a soft moan and he looked up at her face as it twisted in ecstasy, ripping his hands from her grip he took hold of her hips and held her up before thrusting violently into her. He gritted his teeth to stifle his shout as he came inside her pushing her to another orgasm before they collapsed back on the bed breathing heavily.

*

Ryan walked up the stairs, stepping quietly into Mae's room he kissed his sleeping daughters forehead. Closing the door he carried on down the hall until he reached his and Lily's room, the door stood ajar and soft light spilled out. Pushing it open he stood in the doorway and simply looked at her. She stood at the foot of the bed wearing a white silk corset that showed off her tiny waist, a white suspender belt and black stockings, she wore no panties meaning her perfectly smooth pussy was bare to his hungry gaze. Her breasts were pushed up in her tight corset and her long hair fell down her back and over her shoulders as she looked at the ground. Her hands were behind her back and she slowly looked up with a sultry glow in her dark eyes.

"Hi baby." His voice was rough and he shut the door before leaning back against it, he took a drag on the cigar and blew the smoke towards her.

She said nothing but brought her hands from behind her back, a length of black silk hung from her fingers and he frowned at it.

"What's that?"

"I was talking to Lucy earlier. I told her that sometimes you like to tie me up," his stomach flipped at her words. "But that it never felt real because you always knew I could get free if I wanted to. I can't break this." She pulled the silk tight. "You could do whatever you wanted to me."

She smiled mischievously and he groaned quietly. He walked towards her slowly and kissed her shoulder, walking round the bed he dropped his glass and cigar on the table beside it. Walking back to her he stood behind her and ran his hand over her bare shoulder, taking the silk from her hands he wrapped it gently around her neck before tying her hands behind her back. Moving to stand in front of her he pulled his t-shirt over his head and threw it aside, her eyes flitted over his muscled torso and she instinctively went to touch him but couldn't move her hands. He lifted her, holding her by the thighs and sat on the edge of the bed. Sliding his hands up her legs he cupped her ass in his large hands and kneaded gently, she moaned pushing her hips forward and he kissed her neck before biting the skin making her hiss in a breath.

"I can do whatever I want to you?"

"Yes." Her voice was a breathless whisper and he curled his fingers into the soft flesh of her ass.

"Say it, tell me."

She took a shuddering breath. "You can do whatever you want to me Raim."

He smiled at her use of his true name and tangling one hand in her hair pulled so her back arched pressing her breasts against his bare chest.

"I fucking love your tits," he kissed the soft top of one. "So perfect." He kissed the other, sucking at the skin marking it. "I swear to Lucifer I could just eat you up." His warm breath tickled her skin making her shiver and she felt a deep heat low in her stomach, he stood taking her with him and placed her on the floor facing the bed. Pushing on her back he bent her at the waist until her chest was flat against the bed and her ass was thrust towards him. He took hold of the two lengths of silk that come from the knot at her wrists and wrapped them round the bed posts to keep her still, then wrapping one each around an ankle pulled them apart, spreading her legs, before tying the silk to the posts at her legs.

Stepping back he looked at his handiwork, she was spread completely to his gaze her pink pussy peeking from between her legs. The heels stretched her legs and he reached out to run his hand over the back of her thigh before slapping her ass hard.

A small noise of pain escaped her lips and he slapped her again. She bit her lip and waited, holding her breath, for what he would do next. He stood watching her before kneeling and kissing her thigh, she moaned as his lips trailed upwards to the cheek of her ass. He kissed his hand print and flicked his tongue out to lick the skin and she dropped her head forward onto the sheets.