Tormented Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can't move?"

She shook her head at his question pulling against her bonds with all her strength to show him.

"Good," placing his head between her legs he held out his tongue collecting the sweet juices flowing from her pussy and groaned at the delicious taste of her. He licked her, lapping softly at the wet skin of her pussy and he felt her wriggle against his tongue trying to get him to go further. Holding onto her legs he kept her still and kept up his slow ministrations, his tongue flicking against her sensitive clit before dipping inside tasting her. He felt her begin to shake against him, she was close, circling the small nub of flesh he listened to her moans grow louder and finally a husky cry came from her throat and she pushed her hips backwards thrusting against his face.

Without leaving her a moment to collect herself he slid one finger into her tight pussy feeling the muscles flutter around his finger and bit her ass. Working his finger inside her he trailed his tongue down before slipping to gently touch her asshole, she jumped and tried to move away from him and he slapped her ass hard making her scream.

"Don't you fucking move." She whimpered but stayed where she was, his tongue flicked over her asshole again and she felt heat rising in her cheeks making her blush with embarrassment even as she moaned in pleasure. It felt so good. His finger still moved inside her while his tongue worked around her hole and her stomach clenched as he hit the spot inside her making her toes curl and she gritted her teeth trying to keep her moans quiet.

"Don't hide them from me Lilith, I want to hear them all." He pressed his tongue against her hole again and her husky cry sent a jolt of hot lust through him, he pressed harder circling the sensitive skin with his tongue.

Her whole body shook and he pushed a second finger inside her hitting against the bundle of nerves and she cried out again.

"Ryan," her voice sounded different to his ear and he felt her move trying to free her hands. "Oh fuck please don't stop."

Twisting his fingers upwards he put pressure on the sweet spot inside her and pressed his tongue against her asshole and she dropped her head to the bed as her pussy clamped down on his fingers and her hands balled into fists her nails digging into her palms hard enough to draw blood. Again he gave her no time to catch her breath before he began to move his fingers again and brought one finger of his free hand to her lips. She suckled it obediently and he trailed it down her back, over her ass and pressed it against her hole. She froze when she felt it and he kept still for a moment waiting to see what she would do.

Her breathing was ragged and after a minute she bit her lip and pushed her hips back against his hand. He smiled, the left side of his mouth curving upwards mischievously creating a dimple in his stubbled cheek, and pushed his finger slowly into her asshole and she gasped.

"Oh fuck." He began to move his fingers inside her, pulling out of her ass as he pushed into her pussy then switching pushing deep inside her ass and leaving only the tips of his fingers in her tight pussy. "Oooh," she bit her lip again, throwing her head back sending her long hair cascading down her back. He sped up the movements of his fingers and once again she began to tremble and her eyes closed at the build up of pleasure coursing through her body, curling his fingers upwards again he brushed against the spot inside her and yet another husky cry escaped her throat.

"Raim," his name was a desperate call and he saw the red blood leaking from her hands as her nails ripped through her palm, he pushed his fingers deeper speeding up and pushed against the nerves as her trembling grew more violent.

"You going to cum Lilith?" His voice was deep, rumbling from his chest and he felt her pussy tighten at the sound of it. "With my finger in your ass? Does it feel good baby?"

Her cheeks burned in embarrassment and he moved faster still. "Tell me, tell me how good it feels to have my finger in your ass."

"It feels so good, please don't stop."

"Do you want to cum? You're so fucking tight baby I could cum just feeling you. Do you want to cum with my finger deep in your ass?"

"Yes," her answer was almost a sob. "Please can I cum?"

He held his fingers deep inside her and pressed hard upwards putting exquisite pleasure against the spot that drove her wild and she came hard around his fingers a tear rolling down her cheek and she bit her lip drawing a drop of blood from the soft flesh. It ran down over her chin before making its way down her throat and between her breasts, he removed his fingers and she instantly missed the feeling of being filled. Leaning down over her so his chest resting against her back he kissed her neck sending another shiver through her, straightening back up he quickly stripped out of his jeans and boxers and ran his hand over his hard cock just staring at her. He could see how wet she was, the sweet juices glistening between her thighs in the dim light and the soft pink rosebud of her ass, bending he spat on her asshole and she moaned quietly, he caught the spit on his tongue and circled her hole and she laughed softly.

"Oh fuck Raim." He grinned at her reaction to him and stood up teasing the entrance of her pussy with the head of his cock, slowly he pushed the first couple of inches into her tight heat and groaned as the walls of her pussy fluttered around his girth. He withdrew before pressing back in, still only using the first couple of inches and took hold of her hips in his large hands his skin rough against hers which was silky.

"Raim please," her voice was a soft growl of frustration and he watched as she struggled against the silk holding her still, he felt a rush of power at how helpless she was and continued his slow teasing of her pussy.

"Please what?"

"You know what, please don't make me wait any more." Her lower lip trembled and she tried to push back against him to draw more of him inside her but could not move.

"Tell me," he stopped still with just the head of his cock inside her and felt her shake as tremors gripped her whole body. "Tell me what you need."

She dropped her head forward so her hair covered her burning cheeks. "Fuck me, I need you to fuck me. I need to feel your cock deep in my pussy. Please Raim."

He growled at her and with one thrust embedded his cock deep inside her, her cry was a mixture of pleasure and pain as he hit hard against her cervix and she bit her lip.

"Thank you," her voice was less than a whisper and he began to pound into her hitting so deep inside her that it was painful but the pleasure was all consuming, with one hand he took hold of the silk that ran down her back from her neck to her hands and pulled it tight. It pressed against her throat cutting off the air and she gasped trying to draw breath, her mouth opened and he heard her pant as she struggled to breath and her pussy grew tighter around his cock.

"Is this what you want baby? You want me to be rough, you want to lose all control?" The hand that still rested on her hip curled into the skin as he continued to slam his hips against her ass thrusting deep inside her. She still panted for breath and he smiled feeling a heat rise in his chest that he hadn't felt before. "Do you feel helpless baby? I could have you anyway I wanted and you could do nothing to stop me."

A strangled cry escaped her lips and she came hard, spilling her juices over his cock and he released his hold on the silk hearing her suck in a deep breath. He didn't stop his thrusts and within seconds he felt her tighten again and a soft sob came from her throat as another orgasm ripped through her.

Pulling out he untied her legs and lifted her into his arms, sliding to sit on the floor with his back against the bed he arranged her so she straddled his lap facing him and guided her back down his hard length. She moaned her dark eyes flashing as they met his and he brought two finger of his right hand to her lips. She sucked gently, wetting them and he gently pressed them against her ass, he held them still and waited for her to begin moving slowly sinking down onto his fingers as she fucked herself on his cock. His fingers spread her and she hissed in a breath, finally his fingers were deep in her ass and she growled rotating her lips in a circle with him deep inside her. With her ass filled her pussy was even tighter and his gritted his teeth as the tight walls milked his cock and with his free hand took hold of the silk again pulling it tight and he saw her eyes widen.

"Don't stop." His voice was a low growl, she felt the rumble in his broad chest against her. Slowly she began to move up and down, he still kept the silk tight only allowing her to take shallow breaths and she felt her orgasm building once more in her stomach.

"Do you want to cum?" He asked and she nodded unable to speak. "Tell me, tell me how good it feels."

"You feel so good inside me, please can I cum?"

Her pleading voice sent another jolt of lust through him and he clenched the hand holding the silk into a fist keeping his own orgasm at bay wanting to see her lose herself. "Cum baby, let me feel you."

Her eyes flashed and she worked herself faster her pussy and ass clamping down on him and she threw her head back, he felt the ends of her hair brushing against his thighs pushed his hips up against her.

Finally she slumped against his chest her breathing laboured and her whole body trembling, he didn't remove his fingers from her ass and pulled on the silk until she sat up and looked at him. Her chest rose and fell quickly as she tried to catch her breath and he pulled the silk again cutting off her air.

"Again."

She shook her head at his command and he pulled tighter. "Please I can't."

He twisted his fingers in her ass and she moaned quietly. "Again."

Almost without her thinking she began to move, thrusting her hips against him, making his cock hit deep inside her. Her eyes were closed and her face was flushed with ecstasy, he stared at his mate taking in her flushed cheeks, wild hair, plump lips, the trail of blood that had run from her lip down between her breasts. She was perfect.

She bounced up and down feeling once again the muscles of her abdomen tighten as her orgasm built but she shook her head.

"I can't."

He pulled harder on the silk cutting off her air completely and began to thrust up against her, meeting her as she came back down to embed his cock deep inside her.

"I want to feel you again," his voice cracked as he spoke and her eyes came back to meet his, she saw something in their depths that made her feel scared, sexy, powerful and vulnerable all at the same time.

They thrust against each other as together they moved towards their orgasm and finally she was tipped over the edge cumming on a husky shout and the tightening of her pussy brought his own climax and he shouted as he jet into her. The feel of his hot cum inside her pushed her orgasm further and her muscles tensed in spasm as his hips jerked against her before they finally collapsed. He slumped back against the bed and she fell onto his chest. He took his fingers from her ass and untied the silk and rubbed his large hands over her arms and wrists just feeling her soft skin under his touch. Gently he undid the corset, peeling it away from her skin, slipping her shoes off and disposing of her suspenders and belt he picked her into his arms and sat her on the bed. She still trembled and he took one of his t-shirts from the chest of drawers and a pair of pyjama bottoms, he pulled the bottoms on and then dressing her as though she were a child threaded her arms into the t-shirt before pulling it over her head.

Holding her to his chest again he sat against the pillows and settled her on his lap, pulling the covers up he wrapped his arms around her waist and held her tightly.

"That was fucking incredible," his breathing was still ragged and he looked down at the top of her head. "Are you OK?" She didn't answer and he tilted her head up worriedly with one finger under her chin. "Lily? I didn't hurt you did I?"

Her eyes focused as though she came out of a trance and she shook her head a smile curving her lips.

He laughed nervously. "Have I really rendered you speechless?"

Her soft laugh echoed his own and she reached up to kiss his lips. "You've never fucked me like that before." Her voice was breathless and she ran her fingers through his hair. "I didn't even know I could cum that hard."

"So I didn't hurt you?"

She shook her head. "No baby and if you're up to it I want you to fuck me like that every night."

"I'm sure I could find the energy." He kissed her, a quick brush of his lips against hers and she moaned reaching up seeking more. He kissed her again this time trailing his tongue across her bottom lip before catching it between his teeth softly.

He slid down and rested his head on the pillows turning slightly to face her. She curled on her side, her head resting on his muscled arm and her legs entangled in his, he kissed her again tasting her on his tongue as it slipped into her mouth and resting his hand on her waist curling his fingers into the t-shirt making it bunch up and revealing her legs and hip.

"I could eat you up."

She shuddered at his words, pulling herself closer she pressed her body against his and kissed him again. They stayed that way all night dozing on and off and just enjoying being close to one another.

*

The next morning they woke late and went to check on Mae, downstairs he sat in the arm chair with her sat on his lap with her legs hanging over the arm. She held Mae to her breast as their daughter fed and her head rested on his shoulder, his muscled arm kept her close and his hand played with her soft curls. His other hand rested on her outer hip with his thumb stroking Mae's leg through her pink sleeper suit.

Mae finished feeding and Lily held her over her shoulder to burp her then lay her back on the soft slope of her legs. Ryan looked at his little family and stroked the soft blonde hair on Mae's head.

"She has your eyes." He spoke looking back to Lily.

Lily nodded. "Your hair."

"She's perfect." She heard the pride in her mates voice and her heart swelled with happiness, Mae's tiny hands were balled into fists and she giggled as her father gently tapped her nose before reaching for his hand. "We should have another one."

Her eyes widened and she turned to look at him. "Beg pardon."

He laughed and kissed her. "Don't look so surprised its not unheard of to want more than one child. Maybe Mae wants a brother," he looked back to his daughter. "What do you think petal? A little brother for you to play with?"

Mae giggled and her little legs kicked happily, Lily looked at the love in her mates eyes and couldn't help the smile spreading across her face.

"Marry me first." He turned to her with a surprised smirk, raising an eyebrow he looked almost disbelieving, she didn't take her eyes off him and her face was serious. "I mean it, marry me."

He reached into the pocket of his pyjama bottoms and brought out a small blue silk box. Her eyes widened and she let out a soft breath.

"I was going to wait, do it somewhere romantic. Where we had our first date maybe. Or somewhere we've never been before, somewhere sunny but this is where I want to be." He looked from his daughter to his mate. "This is the happiest I've ever been." He opened the box and she gasped at the beautiful ring inside, the band was white gold and an opal was set into it. It shimmered in the sunlight coming in through the windows showing shards of pink, blue, green, turquoise and purple showing under the white surface. She reached out but drew her hand back as though afraid to touch it.

"It's beautiful." Her voice was breathless as though she could not believe what was happening, he hadn't taken his eyes off her.

"Well what do you think?"

She opened her mouth to answer but no words came out, instead she nodded her head and he slipped the ring onto her left hand, she gazed down at it for a moment before looking back to him with tears in her eyes. She slid her hands into his hair and pulled his face close, kissing him she smiled against his lips before resting her forehead against his.

"It's so beautiful, I love it."

He wrapped his arm around her waist while his other hand kept Mae where she was laying on Lily's legs, he kissed her again feeling her joy through their bond, it filled his chest and he smiled.

"Can I have a hen party?" He laughed and nodded. "Can I wear a white dress?"

"Anything you want baby."

"Can we do it in a church?"

"If that's where you want to do it poppet."

She giggled softly. "Think how pissed that will make them."

He stroked her hair. "I think they're already pretty pissed at us."

She looked down at her ring again. Footsteps came from Lucy and Aaron's room and they turned to look as his Follower came into the living room, he had a guilty smile on his face and winked at the Demons.

"Good morning, I hope we didn't keep you awake last night."

Ryan laughed and shook his head. "We didn't hear a peep," kissing Lily's shoulder he nudged his knee. "Come outside a minute."

She nodded and looked to Aaron. "Can you take her for a minute." She gathered Mae into her arms and stood, Aaron looked nervous and held his hands in front of him.

"I don't know, I'm not great with babies."

Lily frowned. "Don't be silly you're great with her, she adores you." She watched as Aaron took the baby in his muscled arms, her tiny form looking delicate against him. Her tiny hand grabbed onto his finger and she stared at him with her dark eyes the flecks of green shining as she studied him. Finally she giggled held his finger tighter and he smiled leaning down to kiss her forehead.

They left him sitting on the sofa holding their daughter and walked outside to the back porch. He took a packet of cigarettes from his pocket and lit two before handing one to her, she leant against the railing and he watched as his t-shirt rode up her legs stopping just before the curve of her ass and he groaned. She looked out over the hills of purgatory feeling his eyes on her but not turning to him, taking a drag on her cigarette she blew the smoke in a perfect ring. She threw the butt over the wooden railing and stretched, the t-shirt rode up showing her rounded ass before she leant her elbows back on the wood and tilted her head to the side hearing it click.

Moving quickly he came to stand behind her and dropped his cigarette over the railing, pressing himself against her he ran his hands up her thighs. She felt his hard cock pressed against her ass and pushed back driving him deeper into her softness. He slipped one hand round the front of her leg, then between her thighs feeling her wet heat.

"People will think we're silly you know." She spoke her voice soft as his fingers played with her.

"Why's that?" He pulled the t-shirt from her ass and freed his cock from the pyjama bottoms, pressing the head against her opening he teased her.

"With the rings, the marriage."

He smiled and slowly pushed his hard cock deep into her tight heat, she gasped and pushed harder against him until he was as deep as he could get her pussy pressing tight around his girth. "They can think what they like." He slowly began thrusting as he spoke hearing her breathing stutter.

"I'm sure people will talk." Her hands curled into the wood under her fingers as he moved slowly inside her. "I mean I'm already your mate."

"Yes." He gave no other answer instead listening to her soft moans of pleasure.

"We've already bonded, have a child. Sure this isn't needed." She was having trouble forming words as her breathing sped up and her head fell backwards onto his chest.