Tormented Teacher Ch. 2

Story Info
Carol goes to wrestling practice.
3.9k words
4.51
226.3k
30

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/24/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carol read the handwritten note stuck in her teacher's mailbox. "After school today. 3 o'clock. Wrestling room." She quickly stuffed it into her purse before anyone else could see it, her heart beating faster. She had no doubt that the note was from Brian Dunross. She wondered for a moment what would happen if she simply refused to show up, then realized she had no real choice. Before the students had released her the previous Friday night, they made her promise to give Brian a blow job. She had eagerly agreed and enthusiastically slurped his dick to a sloppy orgasm. While she was performing the oral sex act, one of the students had been filming her on videotape. She had not realized what was happening until it was finished, at which point Dunross had threatened to send the tape to the Board of Education if she did not do what they wanted.

The following Monday, Carol had dutifully changed the grades in her gradebook. Dunross had been cooperative all week in class and the others had followed his lead, though she caught them smiling secretly at her during class, causing her to blush in embarrassment. Carol had been on pins and needles all week long, certain that something awful was going to happen because of the incident, but nothing had. The grades for the quarter had come out the day before and she hoped that the meeting with Dunross was to acknowledge that she had kept her side of the bargain.

It was a weird situation. On the one hand, she was frightened that word would get out, ruining her forever. But at night, alone in her apartment, she had relived the memory a dozen times or more, playing back every single scene. Invariably, she would have to reach into her nightstand and get out her vibrator to bring herself to climax, her pussy aching with a strange unfulfilled desire. Carol made sure the note was well hidden and tried to concentrate on her classes.

Dunross was cooperative again in class and Carol convinced herself that everything was cool. When the bell rang, he lingered for just a moment, then walked by her desk, quietly saying, "See you after school today, right, teach?"

Carol fumbled for composure as she replied, "What are you talking about?"

Dunross laughed. "You got the note. Just be there."

The rest of the day was a blur and Carol sat in her classroom after the last bell, watching the hands of the clock move slowly toward three. When she felt she could delay no longer, she began walking toward the wrestling room, located in a part of the building she wasn't familiar with. The school had built an addition for the wrestlers, connected to the main building by a long, dark hallway. She found the small, dingy room, full of dozens of mats. With the season not yet started, the room was empty.

Carol paused at the door and peered in through the dirty glass. She couldn't see anything because the lights were out. She pushed open the door and walked inside. The room smelled of ancient sweat and cracked rubber from the mats. With no windows, the place was hot and odorous. Her shoes clicked loudly on the wooden floor as she hesitantly made her way along the wall searching for a light switch. She clicked it on and was relieved to see the room was empty. Mats, rolled into huge cylinders, lined one wall.

A glance at the wall clock showed her that it was five after three already. She decided she could leave without repercussions. If Dunross was late, she thought, that was his tough luck. Carol was convincing herself this was a dangerous game and one she could not afford to play. She could not lose her job and this could sort of behavior never stayed secret for long. If the principal found out about it, she would be gone in the time it took to fill out a form. She practically sprinted for the door, a weight lifted off her shoulders now that she had made a decision. No matter how much it aroused her to think about it, she could not do this sort of thing ever again.

As she reached the door it swung open, barely missing her as she saw Dunross and several boys she didn't recognize.

"Going somewhere?" Dunross asked, firmly taking her by the arm and leading her back into the room.

Carol had no choice but to go along. "Ok, I'm here," she whispered, conscious of the stares coming from the other students. "What do you want?"

The other boys broke off looking to unroll several of the mats, covering a large section of the floor.

"Want?" Dunross echoed. "I just wanted you to be here so we could have some fun."

"What kind of fun?"

"Oh, you'll see."

"I'm not staying here, Brian. Look, I did what you wanted and you got your "A". We're done, as far as I'm concerned."

"That's right, you did, and I appreciate it. But after all, there are three more quarters in the year. How do I know you'll keep your word about the rest of the year?"

"If I did it once, I'll do it again," Carol said angrily.

"Yes, you will," Dunross laughed.

"You told me you would give me the tape after I changed the grades," Carol said, trying a new direction. "As far as I'm concerned we're through."

"Well, I lied. Besides, it seems to me you were agreeable to what we did last week. I don't know why you want to stop now."

"If someone finds out I'd be fired," Carol pleaded. "I'd be out of a job and probably thrown into jail as well."

Dunross saw the look of panic on her beautiful face and was more turned on than he had ever been in his life. He ran his eyes over her long dark hair, seeing the fear in her beautiful brown eyes. Looking at her firm body, he knew that this was a dream come true. There was no way he was letting this get away from him.

"I guess you'll have to do everything I say then, won't you? If anyone ever accuses you of anything, you can just tell them you were with me on that day, tutoring me. No one will doubt the word of an "A" student. Now, stop whining and enjoy yourself. I watched you the other night. You really dug what was happening, so why fight it?"

The boys had the mat set up and pulled off heir sweats to reveal wrestling tunics. Carol saw that they were all muscular and trim and the skin tight tunics emphasized every line. The outfits showed lumps in the groin area and she looked away. All of the wrestlers began doing warm-up stretches, looking at her from the corner of their eyes. There were six of them all together. Dunross walked to the door and taped thick sheets of cardboard over each window before locking it with a loud click. He walked slowly back to where Carol nervously stood.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"Just a little pre-season practice."

"Why am I here?"

"You're the prize. The winner of each match moves on and the one who wins the whole thing gets you."

"You must be out of your mind," Carol said angrily.

"We'll see. You sit over there and watch. Which one do you like? Just think, in about twenty minutes you can be fucking one of these guys with that sweet pussy of yours."

The boy's words and commanding manner were making Carol aware that she had no control in this situation. She did not know what to do. These boys knew she was a teacher, but Dunross had the upper hand and if she walked out, she knew he was perfectly capable of sending the tape where it would do her the most harm. Maybe she could use her authority to see that the story did not spread any farther.

Dunross must have read something in her face because he said, "Don't get any ideas about getting out of this somehow. In fact, you are going to tell everyone the rules of this little competition."

Dunross called everyone over. "OK, guys, let's get things started. We're going to have a little elimination tournament to get us ready for the season. Single elimination."

"Why is Ms. Allen here?" one asked.

Carol was silent, her face flushed and red and her breath ragged. Dunross was loving every minute of it. "Go ahead and tell them," he ordered.

"I'll give the winner a prize."

"What kind of prize?"

Carol stared down at the floor and said in a small voice, "I'll do whatever the winner wants me to."

"Anything?" laughed one. "Are you kidding?"

Carol shook her head and sat shakily down on one of the mats. The boys stood around smiling and one said, "Man, Dunross, you said you had something special, but I never thought it would be anything like this. Let's get started!"

They began the matches and Carol watched the lithe young bodies strain and sweat as they sought to defeat one another. She had never watched a wrestling match before and was amazed at the s sudden violence of some of the moves, bodies slamming to the mat with explosions that shook the gym. Almost against her will, she began to look over the young athletes. She settled on one as her favorite, a slender boy who moved with almost feline grace as he won his matches. Most of the boys were clean-cut and fresh looking. There was only one she took a dislike to, a swarthy, bulky wrestler who seemed to delight in doing the most damage to his opponents as possible, twice throwing them bodily from the mat. As luck would have it, these two faced off in the finals.


Both were covered in sweat, their hair matted under their protective headgear, their tunics soaking wet and their breathing heavy. Both stared at her for a moment before walking to the center of the ring.

"OK, this is for the prize," Dunross reminded them with a leer.

The boys were evenly matched and they strained against each other without one being able to establish dominance. For ten minutes, they pushed and shoved, neither able to gain the points necessary for a win. Both were obviously tiring. Dunross sized up the situation and called a time-out.

"This match is a draw," he declared. "They can share the prize."

Both boys ogled Carol and she could see the fabric around their groins stretch as they got erections. They stood where they were, however, obviously unsure of how far they could really go. After all, Carol was a teacher. Dunross was prepared for this.


"I think you should start by giving each of the winners a kiss," he said.

Carol walked slowly onto the mat until she stood between the two boys. Both were a bit taller than she was and she was acutely conscious of the musky odor of their bodies now that she was trapped between them. The heat came off them in waves. Carol looked at Dunross and saw that there was no backing out. As long as he had the video she was at his mercy.

She leaned toward the one she found most attractive and gave him a kiss. She turned and quickly kissed the other boy, feeling the scrape of stubble from his whiskers as she pulled away.

That broke the ice and the two stepped closer, effectively pinning her between them. Carol faced the first boy again just as he put his arms around her. This time he gave her a deep kiss, his tongue swirling inside her mouth and his lips warm on hers. She could feel the lump at his groin pressing against her and the wetness of his body as he held her tightly.

Releasing her, he spun her around to the other boy, who roughly pulled her to him, brutally kissing her. Carol found his style uncomfortable, but he was strong and she had no chance to escape. She hoped that the boys would be satisfied with merely kissing her. Her hopes of further degradation were dashed when the boy ran his hands possessively over her body, watching to see her reaction. When she made no protest, it encouraged him to take further liberties and his hands cupped her large breasts, kneading the fleshy orbs through her blouse.

Part of Carol wanted to pull away, but she knew she could not. She saw the lust flare up in the boy's face when he realized she was not going to resist anything he did to her.

"Take off the blouse," he ordered, stepping back to give her room.

They all watched as Carol slowly unbuttoned the garment, slipping it from her shoulders and allowing it to fall to the floor, where he kicked it aside. The boy behind her quickly undid her bra, flipping it away with the comment, "You won't be needing this either." Her naked breasts stood proudly and her nipples were hard with desire.

The brutal wrestler glared hungrily at the partially nude teacher. "Now the skirt," he growled.

Carol obediently unzipped her skirt and stepped out of it, pushing her tiny panties down at the same time. She knew there was no getting out of this and now she was no longer thinking of how to avoid what was about to happen. These two eager boys were anxious to fuck her and Carol was just as anxious to be fucked. She was getting into it and being naked in front of male students was proving to be turning her on just as it had the previous weekend.

The burly wrestler shoved her hard from behind and Carol stumbled toward where the other boys were sitting on a mat. She fell on top of them and immediately four pairs of hands were attacking her erotic zones. She made no attempt to get away, arching her back to thrust her tits farther toward the boys and opening her legs to provide easier access to her waiting pussy.

"Ooohh, that feels so....oh yes...so good...Oh, God...do me, yeah, make me cum..."

She pulled one of the boys to her and hotly kissed him, her tongue snaking its way inside his mouth. She didn't care that the boy was an inexperienced kisser and was unable to respond in kind. Her only thoughts were of getting fucked, taking eager young cocks into her body and milking them dry.

The boys pushed her to her feet and shoved her back in the direction of the mat, where the two winners, now naked, were waiting for her. Their bodies were lean and hard, shiny with sweat. Carol saw that the roughest one was as thickly pelted as a bear, with a magnificent cock pulsating slowly back and forth. He was at least nine inches long and the gigantic organ drew her like a flame draws a moth. She could hardly wait to feel it inside her, filling her and stretching her until she would scream with pleasure. The blood pounded in her temples and she was out of control.

"My god, you are huge!" she exclaimed.

"Ever been fucked with something like this before," he said with a grin, lightly tugging on the end. Amazingly, it seemed to grow even thicker.

Carol couldn't answer. She was too excited and licked her lips invitingly. The boy shoved her roughly to the mat and spread her legs, an operation Carol was only too happy to assist him with. She spread her pussy lips with one hand and guided him to her with the other, sighing with ecstasy as he slid into her already lubricated channel. She was filled completely and she clutched frantically at the young man, the mere size of his dick almost enough to induce an orgasm all on its own. Bigger was definitely better.

"What are you waiting for?" she panted. "Fuck me!"

"Yes ma'am," he laughed. He slammed his two hundred pounds violently down onto the willing teacher, pinning her to the mat. Each thrust drove the breath from her lungs and Carol felt like she was impaled on something other than flesh and blood. He had no technique, but Carol was not in the mood for skill just then, merely relief for the incredible heat spreading up from her pussy to engulf her entire body in flames. It felt like she was on fire and she knew she would be bruised and sore the following morning.

He was like a machine, shoving himself deep within her and grunting like an animal as he got closer to coming. He saw the look of joy on her face and increased the tempo, causing Carol's eyes to roll back into her head and making her moan out loud as wave after wave of pleasure swirled upward from her middle.

"That's it...that's it...just fuck me...harder!...harder!"

Stars exploded behind her eyes as she went over the edge and her body was wracked by orgasm after orgasm. The boy was snorting like a barnyard animal, but that only excited her more. When he rolled off, Dunross called out, "Next!" and the other climbed into her waiting arms.

He was much smaller than the first and Carol felt him come inside her after no more than a dozen strokes. She was still unsatisfied and Dunross, sensitive to the moods of his new love slave, said, "I really think you can do something for the others. On your hands and knees!"

Carol obeyed, her breasts hanging heavy beneath her. She saw that the other boys had pulled off their tunics and were lined up on the mat, sporting erections.

"I think you can handle four blow jobs," Dunross said. "Do you?"

A slave to her passion, Carol whispered, "Yes."

"Good, then go to it. Without getting up," he said sharply as Carol started to rise.

She quickly dropped back to her knees and crawled to where the first waited. She licked the head of his cock, tasting the sweat from the confinement inside the tunic. The odor was heavy and overpowering, but it did not turn her off at all. Opening wide, she engulfed the entire dick in her mouth, using her tongue to swirl around the big head. Bobbing her head back and forth, she slurped the wrestler's cock, using her hands to lightly rub his balls.

It was not long before she felt the organ stiffen, then spurt a mouthful of salty jism into her, splashing warmly against the back of her throat. She swallowed it and moved on to the next.

He was so anxious that he came bare seconds after she wrapped her warm lips around his cock. The third boy lasted longer, reaching forward to hold her head in place while he fucked her mouth. Carol accepted the treatment with an avid excitement, enjoying he dominance the young studs had over her. She was more than willing to do whatever they wanted.

The last boy reached under her to pinch her nipples back into erection, turning her on all over again and making her gasp as she unsuccessfully fought to control the shuddering of her body when small orgasms raced through her. She was going out of her mind with excitement and lust. Saliva dripped down the sides of his dick to pool in his dark pubic hair. Carol wanted the feel of hot come jetting into her mouth. She pulled back until she could suck on the head like it was a lollipop. Her nipples were sending little shivers of excitement through her entire body and she found herself wanting to be fucked again.

Suddenly, the cock began spurting and Carol eagerly sucked every bit of juice from it, sitting back and wiping her mouth with the back of one hand. Her eyes were half-shut as she savored the feeling inside her.

"I didn't tell you to sit, did I?" Dunross snarled, bringing her out of her daydream.

"No."

"On your hands and knees," he commanded.

Carol immediately did as she was told and the others began laughing.

"Man,you got yourself a trained dog there, Brian," one said.

"You're right. Isn't that right, teach? Are you my dog?"

Carol didn't say anything.

"Well, answer me. Are you my dog?"

"Yes," Carol whispered, ashamed at not being able to hide her arousal.

"What? I didn't hear what you said," Dunross said. "Say it loud enough that everyone can hear."

"I'm your dog," Carol said loudly. "Your dog!"

They began making howling noises and Carol blushed.

"I think you'll be a good dog, won't you?" Dunross asked.

"Yes."

"And you'll do what you're told?"

"Don't I always?" Carol said bitterly.

"We'll see. Tomorrow, I want you to wear a skirt to class, with no panties. Understood?" Carol nodded. "Let's see, we need something to remind you that you belong to me."

"A collar," one of the others suggested. "All dogs wear a collar."

"Good idea," Dunross laughed. "OK, teach, there it is. Every day, you wear something around your neck like a collar. A scarf, a chain, whatever, until I find something better. Understand?"

"Yes," Carol said huskily, helpless before the power he projected.

"Now, what better way to end the afternoon than a little doggy-style fucking? Turn around and back over here."

Carol turned until she was facing away from him, then began backing to where he sat. He kneeled behind her and freed his cock from his pants, angling her hips so that he slid quickly into her pussy. Carol ground her hips against him as his dick found entrance to her well lubricated channel. Dunross grabbed her around the waist and began to roughly fuck her, pulling her toward him with every stroke and filling the gym with the meaty smack of two bodies coming together. It wasn't long before she heard him groan fill her with one more load.

12