Tormented Teacher Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Once more now, what are you?" he teased.

"Your dog, dammit, your dog."

"Good. Just remember that and everything will be fine. What are you going to wear tomorrow?"

"A scarf around my neck, a short skirt, and no underwear."

Dunross noticed that Carol had added to his directions and he was delighted. There was almost nothing he couldn't make her do and he decided to push the limits now to see where they were. Or if they existed. "Right, no underwear at all. No bra either. I want you to wear a button-down sweater, the shortest skirt you have and nothing underneath. Now, during class tomorrow, sit me in the back somewhere. Give everyone a test so their eyes will be down and while they're taking it, come and stand beside me. I'm going to give your pussy a quick little feel. Got it?"

Carol pictured it all too clearly. Her breathing got heavier as she imagined spreading her legs so this impudent little bastard could have free access to her pussy. The first flicker of renewed horniness flared up in her as she nodded.

"I've got it."

"Well?"

"You want to finger-fuck me in the classroom. Don't worry, I'll arrange it."

"Good. Now, one last time, say you're my dog and I can do whatever I want with you."

"I'm your dog. I'm yours, whenever you want. Anytime."

"Good. See you in class, teach. Or should I say, 'Spot'?"

The others laughed and Carol blushed, knowing that she didn't care what Dunross called her as long as he satisfied her like he had so far. She was already looking forward to the next day.

Thank you for reading. Please remember to vote and read my other stories located under "Loving Wives" Hope you enjoyed this so far.

12