Torments of the Widow McWorter Ch. 01-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jigs
Jigs
1,255 Followers

"What is this?" Maebelle asked with amazement. "You couldn't be a virgin, not a hot little slut like you."

"But I am," I protested. "I have never been fucked, I swear, never."

"Damn, I don't believe it," MaeBelle said shaking her head. I never knew a virgin before. I didn't think they existed anymore after the age of seven. My Alcee is going to love this. A chance to fuck a virgin comes only once in a lifetime even for a cunt hound like Alcee."

All the while she was talking MaeBelle continued to frig my cunt with her finger. Poor me! I had been on the cusp of an orgasm when my secret masturbation was interrupted, and Maebelle's finger brought me back to a full boil. My clit was erect, and I was whimpering. Was she simply enjoying me, or did she have something more sinister in mind? Whatever her motives, her head dipped between my legs and her tongue ran across the head of my exposed clitoris.

I began to come apart at the seams. I begged shamelessly. "Oh yes! More! More! I must have more!"

My pussy had never been licked before, and I had no idea that anything could feel so good, but Maebelle had only just begun toying with me. First she licked me up and down the length of my slit, then she fucked me in miniature, rapidly jabbing her tongue between my pussy lips. Next she caught my clit between her lips pinching and tugging on it, drawing it even further out from its protective folds, before raking her front teeth across its supersensitive crown. The sensations that flowed thru my pussy were more than I could stand. I went off like the finale at a 4th of July fireworks show.

"Enjoy that one my little slut," Maebelle said with a cruel smile. It is the last cum you will have without my permission as long as you are here. You can count on that."

Maybelle was still kneeling between my spread legs when she began again, this time running her hands up my calves to behind the knees, and then on to the inside of my thighs. Her hands and fingers slid across the smooth skin of my legs, sensually teasing every nerve ending. God, how delightful, and as quickly as that I was once more on fire. This time, however, Maebelle stopped short of my pussy. My pulse pounded, and I was struggling to breathe. I groaned, I whimpered, I pleaded for more. I had to have those fingers, that magic tongue, inside me again, and I was not bashful about saying so.

Maebelle, however, had other ideas, and before going further she raised her head and warned me, her ice blue eyes peering deeply into my own, "Don't you dare cum without my permission you little whore. Never! If you do, I will hang you up by your thumbs and take the skin off your tits and cunt with a bullwhip. Do you understand?"

I answered, "Yes Ma'am." What else could I say? I believed her. I had no doubt but that this was a hard dangerous woman who would whip me for the sheer joy of watching me suffer.

Her point made, my tormentor skipped over my burning pussy to sensually stroke my belly with her fingertips, and after toying briefly with my navel, she moved on to my breasts. She was not gentle with them. She squeezed them hard in her hands, mauling them, making them hurt, testing their soft elasticity.

My nipples were next to suffer. She pinched them one at a time between her thumb and forefinger, then stretched each teat out as far as it would go and held it there until it ached. I cried out in pain, and as if in apology for the hurt her fingers had caused, her mouth now closed around first one tortured bud and then the other. She sucked softly, almost lovingly, at first with her lips before nipping gently with her teeth. With each nip, an electric jolt ran all the way from my nipple into my cunt.

At last she was finished with my tits, and Maebelle's hands slowly retreated back the way they had come, but this time, finally, to my cunt so ready for her attention. A thumb plunged into that swollen slit, even as the fingers of its hand were reaching back, searching for my virgin anus. The hand closed just as its index finger found that little puckered ass hole, and penetrated to the first knuckle. My very core was now caught in the vice between Maebelle's thumb and finger. Never before had I been so helpless. It was to be my fateful first step toward becoming the slave of my roommate.

Maebelle's head again dropped between I legs, this time to lick the sensitive inner sides of those young thighs. I knew what must come next, and I was eager for Maebelle's mouth to at last return to my core. Finally, just as I was the most desperate, her wonderfully talented tongue raked my clit, I cried out, and jerked with involuntary reflex. I could not help myself. Her tongue circled the sensitive nub of my clit, around and around it went, under, over, and across the head. Incredibly that little button swelled until it stood up like a small penis.

My second orgasm was on its way when Maebelle froze it in my belly. "Don't you dare cum, you bitch, not if you know what is good for you." Afraid, I held back with all my might. Even so, my hips churned in simulated intercourse, trying to hump the hand that gripped me from my pussy to my ass hole.

Maebelle was stern and unforgiving. She grabbed the wrist that is still tied behind by back in that painful arm lock, and used it to yank me off the bed on to my knees. She took my place seated on the edge of the bed, and spread her legs. Still twisting my arm she jerked me between her knees and toward her crotch.

"Its my turn now little bitch! If you want to cum again you will get me off first. You do want me to let you cum, don't you slut?" she asked, increasing the upward pressure on my poor arm. "Answer me you horny little whore. Do you need to cum, need it worse than you ever have in your life?"

"Yes Ma'am," I admitted. It was true. I would surely die without a release.

"Yes what, slut?"

"Yes, I want to cum."

"Beg me."

Please! For the love of God let me cum! I do need it so."

"The payback is hell for a horny bitch. Have you ever eaten a pussy before?

"No ma'am!" I admitted.

"Well you are going to eat one now. The first rule around here is that I always cum first, once, twice, ten times, as many as I want. Then I may or may not let you get your rocks off. It depends on how good you have been and how I feel. BUT ITS ALWAYS UP TO ME, you understand?"

She grins at me evilly and pulls her nightgown off over her head. Under her gown she wore the traditional pink panties. "Well bitch! Don't just sit there," she ordered leaning back on her arms and raising her hips off the bed. "Get my panties off. Oh darn! I guess that will be hard to do with one hand tied behind you like that. Well, you have teeth to use don't you."

There was nothing else I could do but to stoop forward and grip the bottom of one leg opening with my teeth while tugging at the elastic top with my free hand. As I struggled my nose was practically in her sex, and the odor of female excitement was very strong. Bit by bit I worked the panties down to her knees, and from there it was fairly easy to slide them down her legs and off her feet.

I knew what I must do next. I couldn't resist looking up for a peek at the vagina I would soon be forced to service with my mouth and tongue. Her pubis was completely shaved of pubic hair, and her bare slit was shining with female wet. Her hands gripped me by the hair and pulled my mouth into her crotch, and held me there so tightly I could hardly breathe.

I had never made love to either male or female genitalia with my mouth before. To be forced to suck a woman's pussy was humiliating, and more than a little disgusting. Still, did I have any choice? Maebelle was so much bigger and stronger than me.

Yet, was that the only reason my face was between her legs? Was I truly afraid, or was it the abuse that was turning me into a slut in heat? I hated what was happening to me, but I wanted it too. To be forced to eat that shaved pussy was somehow every bit as exciting as it was shameful. Was it possible it was that very shame that made it exciting? Maebelle's female odor had that same ambiguous effect on me. Strong and pungent, it turned my stomach, but at the same time it was somehow an aphrodisiac, sexy and tempting.

Then there was my own orgasm, the one that had been denied me, but was still struggling to escape. God, how I needed to have that cum, and I knew that to have it, I must earn her permission. What ever she wanted of me then, I must do. I would do anything for that release.

In the balance, I gave in to the eroticism of the moment. I stuck out my tongue and licked her wet slit up and down before I pried open her labia, and fucked her hole with small stabbing jabs. She was squirming and thrusting into my mouth even before I reached her clit.

I must have been doing it right. Her hips humped my mouth as she pressed my face to her cunt. I had barely begun with her clit before Maebelle began to scream out her passion.

"Oh-my-god! Oh-my-god! Oh-my-god! I'm there, I'm going to cum. Oh-my-god! Don't your dare stop you wonderful little slut! I'm going to cum."

Minutes later she announced her victory, "I'm cumming, you bitch, you cunt lapping whore. God Damn! I'M CUMMIINNGG!"

I didn't pull away. I wanted Maebelle to be satisfied, totally satisfied. I knew that only when she was fully sated would she permit me the orgasm I so desperately needed. I had every reason to believe I had been able to do just that for her.

She pushed me back on to my haunches. "You, bitch," she began, "are one natural cunt-sucker. You may have never eaten a woman before, but trust me, from now on you will have this pussy in your mouth more times than you are going to be able to count."

I was on my knees at her feet with my face soaked in female pussy juice, totally humiliated as Maebelle explained the terms of my surrender. "You understand don't you my horny little cunt that from now on I own you. I will decide when you can cum and when you can't. I will decide whom you fuck and whom you suck, when and where. I will decide what you will wear, who your friends will be, and how and where you will spend each day."

My new mistress continued to list my duties as her slave. "You will wash my clothes. You will bathe me, massage me, and brush my hair. You will shave my legs, and my pussy. You will service me with your tongue. Above all else, you will always obey me, instantly and without protest or complaint. No matter how humiliating and degrading, you will do just as I say. I will be the sole judge and jury of your performance. I will punish you however and whenever I see fit. That you have not done anything wrong, will be no excuse. I may punish you simply to enjoy watching you suffer."

"Like this!" Maebelle viscously slapped my face. "You deserved that, didn't you bitch?" she asked.

"No... er... yes... I think so ma'am." Truthfully I didn't know what to say.

She slapped me again, even harder than before. "The right answer was yes! Always agree with me. It will be less painful."

She had hurt me, and I was glad when she changed the subject, even to one as humiliating as wearing a collar. "You will wear a dog collar inscribed with my name. You will wear it always, awake and asleep. You will wear it everywhere you go, to class, to church, on the street, everywhere."

"And, oh yes! I almost forgot. It may surprise you but I have a boyfriend. His name is Alcee. You and your virgin hole will be my gift to him. After he takes your cherry, he will fuck you often since you are as much his slave as you are mine. I will lend you to my other friends as well, both male and female. You will pleasure them just as you do Alcee and me. Do you understand you slutty piece of female trash?"

I did understand and I was terrified, but I was so horny I could scarcely stand it. Anyway, what choice did I really have? I had to live with this woman for the next two years, and I was afraid to think what might happen to me if I did not obey her. Confused and uncertain I said nothing in reply, hoping all this would pass, and I could avoid any commitment.

Maebelle continued to press the issue, however, and asked, "Well, do you want that orgasm or not. If you do not agree, and quickly, I promise you will never have another orgasm as long as you live in this room with me. Decide bitch!"

"Yes, Please," I stammered.

"'Yes, Please', what, Slut?

"Oh. God, I do so need to cum. I will do whatever you say, I promise."

"You, slut, I didn't hear a 'yes' in that sentence. Yes or No, do you agree that I own you and your worthless little pussy?"

"Yes ma'am, you own me, and my worthless pussy," I answered.

"Do you know what it means to be owned?" Maebelle demanded. "You will bathe me, suck my cunt, and fuck my boyfriend. You will obey me no matter what I demand of you. Is that understood?"

"Yes, I promise." I answered simply.

"Yes, I promise, MISS MAEBELLE!" she corrected me. "As your owner, from now on you will always address me as MISS MaeBelle. Stand up slut! Spread your legs. Lace your fingers behind your head! Stick out your boobs! Show me that you are my slave."

I stood there posing for her in abject humiliation. She reached out and began to play with my breasts and nipples. I hated it! I hated her! I hated myself! But it felt so good! Pussy juice ran down my leg. Sadistically she asked, "Beg! Beg me for it. Make me believe you really want to cum."

"Oh Miss MaeBelle," I whimpered in response, "Please let me cum. I beg! I am begging you. I will do anything, anything at all, if only you will let me cum."

"Anything?" she asked.

"Anything! Anything at all Miss Maebelle!" I confirmed.

"Very well my horny little cunt. Spread wider! Put your finger in your pussy, and frig yourself while I watch. Have your orgasm bitch, and be sure to enjoy it. You never know how long it will be before I let you have another.

As shameful and distracting as it was to masturbate in front of another woman, the degrading act was mercifully brief. I had been teetering on the edge for such a long time. With hardly a dozen strokes of my finger, an intense pleasure began between my legs and rocked me like an earthquake. My legs buckled and unable to stand I fell to my knees, bent over, and gasping for breath.

I knew I had taken a step over an uncertain line. My life was fundamentally changed, and it wasn't pretty. I was a slave, a whore without pride or self respect, an empty husk broken by my cruel roommate. My pleasure had been so overwhelming, however, that I did not care. Where might this lead me in the future? I didn't care about that either. Whatever I must do to repeat such intense sexual satisfaction, I would do, and do gladly. -----------------------------------------------------------

4. ALCEE TAKES MY CHERRY.

The next morning was a Saturday. There were no classes. My duties as a slave began early, however. I drew my Mistress a hot bath, and then kneeling beside the tub I carefully washed her. I found it surprisingly enjoyable to soap her long legs, her belly, her neck and shoulders, and especially her pussy and breasts. I took advantage where I could, even tweaking her nipples, and running a finger up inside her. She protested of course, calling me a naughty girl and threatening to punish me, but I knew she was enjoying my liberties as much as I was. As I knelt at her feet drying her off, she said I should kiss her pussy to acknowledge that I was now her property and slave. I gladly did so, and her slit was so fresh and sweet.

Maebelle rummaged through an old footlocker and came up with a large black dog collar that she buckled around my neck. She had not forgotten the promise she made last night. "We will soon have your name plate engraved and attached. I think I will have it say, 'Hi, I'm Mary Beth, Maebelle's Bitch.' Should I include my phone number too in case you get lost and can't find your way home?"

She dressed me braless in a T-shirt and short shorts without any panties. She attached a leash to my collar and led me out to her car like a disobedient pet who might otherwise run away. At first I resented being leashed. I had given her no reason to think I would refuse to do anything she demanded of me, or that I might otherwise to escape from my servitude. Then I understood. She did it to shame and humble me. I was being taught my new place in life... a slave woman on the end of a leash.

She drove us across the railroad tracks and into the Negro section of town. I was a southern girl raised to be afraid of black people. The deeper into the ghetto she took me the more uncomfortable I became. Finally we parked in the driveway of a tumbledown duplex sadly in need of paint. Maebelle yanked me out of the car by my leash and led me in a front door without knocking. Seated on the couch watching television was a tall muscular black man dressed only in his jockey shorts. Maebelle dropped my leash and crossed the room to crawl into his lap. He took her into his arms and passionately kissed her on the lips.

With that kiss I began to put two and two together. This must be her boyfriend Alcee she told me about last night, the man to whom I was her gift, the man who would fuck me. I was going to lose my virginity to a nigger!!! The thought struck me like a thunderbolt. I wanted to turn and run, but I was frozen to the spot. Anyway, where could a white woman go to hide in this part of town?

"Well, Maebelle, aren't you going to introduce me?" the man asked nodding in my direction.

"Certainly," MaeBelle said, "Let me present Mary Beth, my new cunt slave. She is as horny a young slut as you have ever met, but would you believe it, she is also certifiably still cherry. I brought her to you this morning as a gift, a virgin trophy you can hang on the end of your cock."

"Get out of here! Surely you're kidding me! There is no such thing as a 20 year-old cherry."

"Well she is," MaeBelle replied. "I have felt her hymen myself. What is your pleasure Oh Great Penis? Will you have her now or later?"

"Later I think," Alcee answered grinning from ear to ear.

Oddly my mind wandered as I took stock of the man who would be my first lover. He was quite handsome. "Blacks have such white teeth, "I thought, "or does it only seem that way because their faces are so dark?"

Alcee was sizing me up as well, and he wanted to see more. "First I want to look," he requested, "then I want her to perform for me down and dirty; and, when it comes time to make her bleed, I want you, Maebelle, naked and in bed with us."

"All right slave whore! Show him!" STRIP!" Maebelle ordered me. "Show Alcee your pussy and how you play with it with your finger when I allow it. Make yourself cum for him! Then you can suck him. He likes that a lot. In fact, a white woman's mouth around his black cock is one of his favorite things."

"That's right you honky bitch," Alcee interrupted. "Let's see what you have for me. Are you really the little slut Maebelle says? Bury a finger in that pussy! Put on a show for me! Jerk off! Make me hard and ready for your mouth."

That sounded good to me. An orgasm right then was just what I needed.

I did not hesitate. I pulled the T-shirt up over my head allowing my tits to bounce free. I pulled my shorts down from my hips and slid them off my legs. Naked and vulnerable I stood posing before this black man who was going to fuck me. Would it be rape? Not hardly. As terrifying as all this was, it was also deeply erotic, and the more I thought about my fate, the wetter my pussy became. I stood before my African lover with my legs apart, fucking my hole with one hand, and playing with a tit with the other. I jerked my head violently throwing my long curls from side to side in an ecstasy that was only partially simulated.

Despite my passion, I did not forget what I was and whom I belonged to. "Please, please Miss Maebelle," I begged. "Please may your slave cum? Let me show him how I cum."

Jigs
Jigs
1,255 Followers