Torments of the Widow McWorter Ch. 01-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jigs
Jigs
1,255 Followers

The answer came quickly. "Permission Granted! Cum for Alcee. Show him what a hot little tramp you are."

Thank God! I could not have held back much longer. My orgasm swept over me. I shuddered, and dropped my head to my chest in submission. My legs grew weak. It was humiliating to orgasm on my own finger before this black stranger, but oh it was so delicious. It was so wonderful.

Alcee sat in his chair with his legs spread, mesmerized by my enthusiastic masturbation. At first, his only movement was a rising hard-on that lifted the cotton front panel of his jockey shorts. Moments later, the pressure became too great and his penis poked through the fly. It was every bit as long and fat as I had hoped. His eyes narrowed to slits and he began to slowly jack his uncircumcised foreskin over the head of that great ebony prick. He wanted to fuck me, but what did I want? He was black and I was white. Black men do not fuck white women in Alabama, but then white women do not jerk themselves off before black men either.

"Oh God," I thought, "How shameful! What would my parents and friends say if they knew the first penis in my pussy and mouth was black? And might he take me in my ass too?" It was all too humiliating to think about.

In High School and Junior College, my friends and I often gossiped about what big cocks black men were rumored to have. We even made a game of it, surreptitiously checking the bulges between the legs of our African-American classmates looking for those exceptionally well endowed. We would giggle at our private little joke whenever we found a Negro boy worthy of our highest award, 'Hung Like a Donkey.'

Of course none of us would ever admit to any first hand experience on the subject of the Negro cock. We told ourselves that our interest in the penis size of black men was only kidding around. We all agreed, to fuck a black cock was simply too shameful, too condemned, and too unacceptable, to be considered by even the cheapest white whore. Still, there was an undercurrent of titillation and temptation to our giggling. If the truth were known, I think we all wondered what it might be like to one day be fucked by a big black stud with corn rows on his head, tattoos on his arms, a gold ring in one ear...and if we were lucky, 'Hung Like a Donkey.'

A forbidden fruit is always irresistible. Wasn't it so even to Eve when the serpent offered her that fateful apple? What a dumb bitch Eve must have been. An apple for Christ's sake! Anybody could refuse an apple, but to refuse a long fat penis, now that was something else again. I did so want one of those. Did its color really make any difference? Of course not! White meat, dark meat, to be well fucked, that was the thing, and the tube of male sperm injector Alcee was jacking in his hand was certainly impressive. He would have been a prize winner in our little girl's game of 'Hung Like a Donkey'.

My reluctance began to fade. Only the worst prick tease strips naked and masturbates in front of a man, and then is reluctant to let him fuck her. The memory of how I had orgasmed on my own finger threw my pussy back into a crisis. All my apprehension about losing my virginity on this man's ebony rod disappeared. I could hardly wait as I thought to myself, "For Gods sake, let's get on with this! Damn you nigger, split me open and make me a woman at last!" Alcee spoke, commanding me. "Come here slut! On your knees! Crawl! Polish my knob with your mouth. Make it shiny and sensitive, rock hard and ready to pop your cherry."

I said nothing in reply, but that was certainly my thought as well. I wanted to touch him, lick him, suck him. I wanted him to need me as badly as I did him. As sexy as submissive as I knew how, I dropped onto my knees, and crawled to kneel at his feet. He lifted his hips and I slid his jockey shorts down and away. He spread his knees and I moved between them. "Oh you honky whore," I heard him say in a whisper, almost under his breath, "Suck me!"

I was more than willing to do that, but first I wanted to give him a special treat. I had never sucked a cock before but my mother had certainly demonstrated on my father often enough how it should be done. I lifted that great black tube by its foreskin and licked its underside from bottom to end. Then I ran my tongue over his balls and took one tenderly into my mouth. I heard him groan and I knew I was doing well.

Between those groans, he gave me my instructions "Now, whitey... eat me... suck my meat... make me hard...hard enough to slice your virgin cunt open."

Suck him I did. His prick was already stiff and tall, pointing straight out at me. I slid my hands under his thighs and used them to pull my mouth down over him. He felt so hard and smooth between my lips, an iron bar covered in silk. I would have loved to suck him off and have him cum down my throat. But he would not allow it! His hands tangled in my hair. Using the leverage of that cruel hold, he yanked my head back and my mouth off the delicious prick I was so enjoying. Eager for the virgin pussy that awaited him, he was unwilling to waste his seed on a mere blow job even if my mouth was every bit as virgin as my cunt.

"Come with me slut, he ordered me. I want you in my bed. I want your legs spread wide. I want to hear you beg for my cock. Otherwise you don't get any. Do you understand?"

I nodded. I understood perfectly. He meant to humble and humiliate me. He meant to make me pay for a lifetime of insults from white women. I would have to crawl at his feet and lick his toes before he would take his pleasure in my white cunt.

"And you, my other whore," He was talking to Maebelle now, "STRIP! I need you to help me fuck this little slave of yours."

The three of us piled into Alcee's bed, a single tangle of male and female flesh. Alcee took control. "Lick her sweet virgin pussy Maebelle. Make her hot. Make her horny. Make her beg me to take her cherry."

Maebelle was willing. She pulled my legs apart, and buried her face between them. Her tongue licked me from thigh to thigh, before using it to jab at my pussy like a small dick. While his girlfriend worked at my female core, Alcee laid his cheek on my breasts and licked at my nipples. He took first one of those sensitive nubs and then the other between his lips, and suckled me like a true lover.

Hot and horny as I was, however, I still remembered I was now a slave, and whom I belonged to. "Oh Please Miss MaeBelle! I beg! I beg you! Please let me cum." I was sobbing a little, my tears running down my cheeks as I pleaded pitifully for the orgasm I ached for.

"Not on your life bitch," she answered. "Today you are Alcee's whore, and you will satisfy him first, even before me. You may cum after he has made you a woman by filling your cunt with male seed, and not one second before.

Alcee raised his head from my breasts and kissed me hard on the lips, exploring the inside of my mouth with his tongue. As he came up for air, he looked deeply into my eyes and demanded to know, "Do you want me to fuck you... is my little honky slut ready for a black cock in her precious stuck up white cunt?"

"OH YES SIR!" I exclaimed! "I do so want you to fuck me."

"Beg me then slut! Let me hear you beg for it."

By this time I was so horny, so in need of an orgasm, I no longer remembered how shameful it was for a virgin white woman to be begging for a nigger to fuck her. I was in heat, without conscience, without pride, willing to crawl and plead for any penis in my cunt. A white penis, a black one, one with poke-a-dots, I didn't care about color or consequences, and I was more than willing to say so.

"Oh yes, Alcee! Take me! Be my sex Master! Fuck me with your big black cock. Fill me with your hard dark meat. Ram me! Pound me! Cut me open! Split my cherry and make me bleed. Make me a woman. Shoot your sperm into my womb and leave me a black baby there."

Alcee gripped Maebelle by her hair and yanked her head from between my legs. His hips quickly replaced her, and I could feel his long prick pressing lengthwise along my slit.

"All right white slut, are you ready for me to slice your cherry?" he asked.

Oh yes! I was ready! I was so ready. He wanted me to beg did he? Well then, I would beg, "Yes please, please, fuck me!

Satisfied at last that I had been suitably humbled, my ebony stud was ready to give me my reward. "Take me in your hand slut," he instructed. "Start me between your pussy lips. I will do the rest." He raised his hips to give me room, and I reached down between us, fumbling as I found that iron rod and started it into my cunt.

"Maebelle!" he called for his girl friend to help him. "She has me in! Stretch her arms out above her head and hold them there. I want my little virgin helpless when I slice through her hymen and pin her to the bed with my cock."

At first, his hips dropped only slightly, allowing barely an inch of his manhood to slide past my pussy lips. He waited a moment or two, teasing me, before he hunched again, harder and deeper this time. I could feel the head of his cock pressing against my hymen, but it did not give way. He pushed, and then pushed again, but my virgin cunt refused to give him any more room.

"Was I not normal? Was my virginity impenetrable and permanent?" No, not quite. Alcee knew what to do. He raised his hips, pulling back, almost all the way out, and then thrust into me once more, pile driving his cock home with the full weight of his ass. This time my cherry gave way.

God, but it hurt, and I must have bled although I was already so wet it was hard for me to tell. I bit my lip, however, and held back my scream. My father had taught me to be tough, and I was determined not to be a baby about this. After all, I was a woman now, and this slut fucker new exactly how to prove it. Neither my pain, nor my blood on his cock, discouraged him in the least from completing my deflowering. With piston strokes he pumped himself in and out of my increasingly sensitive female hole, soothing my hurt with the balm of his slippery cherry busting rod. Within minutes, in place of the hurt, a tide of pleasure beyond any I had ever before experienced came pouring in a great wave out of my womb.

I was about to orgasm when I heard Maebelle speak to me from behind my head. "Don't you dare come until he does bitch." Even tho in my early pain I had struggled briefly against her hold on my arms, in my later excitement I had forgotten all about her. Alcee must have also because it wasn't until she spoke up that he again included her in my deflowering.

Once reminded, however, he put her right to work. "Sit on her face Maebelle," Alcee instructed her. "Make her eat your cunt while I fuck her."

Maebelle slid forward over my head, making certain, however, that my arms remained pinned under her knees and calves. Her shaved pussy settled firmly on my mouth. She was very wet, and her fluids ran down my cheeks and chin.

"Suck me you little bitch," she demanded. "Get me off! Fuck me with your tongue! Make me cum! NOW!

It was hard for me to breathe, but I welcomed my mistress's pussy pressing on my lips as one more wave in the erotic flood that was drowning me. I had always heard that a virgin almost never orgasms as she is deflowered. That must be another of those myths spread by those who deny the joy of sex, because out of my womb came great tremors that shook my body from end to end. I had climaxed many times on my finger, but Alcee's great black penis shattered me as I had never been before.

So great was my passion I had no chance to ask my Mistress for permission to cum, but I don't think she even noticed, she was so beside herself cumming in my mouth. Even as I began to explode, deep in my pussy I could feel Alcee's prick begin to pulse, and I knew he was filling me with his male jism. His body tensed, and his hips made one final thrust, shoving his full length inside me. I could feel the walls of my pussy grab at that hard silken cock as it slid past.

"My God but that was good," he said rolling away from me onto his back. "A virgin she may have been, but this little bitch is a born whore. Maebelle! Come here and clean me!"

Maebelle had rocked back off my face satisfied and a bit exhausted. She looked down at her boyfriend's cock covered with cum, pussy juice, and blood. It was not inviting, and she resisted the order. "No way! Make her do it, it's her mess!"

Alcee frowned. He didn't like being told no, but he could see her point. "It is her mess, I guess it should be her job to clean it up," was his reluctant answer.

"Go down on me honky bitch," he was talking to me now, "and lick your mess off my balls. Suck my dick clean."

In all honesty, I didn't mind doing so. I had been so well fucked, it seemed only fair that my mouth should be the one to clean my lover. Semen, female wet, and the blood from my broken cherry, they were not at all as disgusting to me as you might think. Indeed, still riding on an erotic high, I thought only of how sexy it was to bury my face in Alcee's crotch to lick away the fruit of my great virgin orgasm. Indeed, to this day I believe it may have been the sexiest thing I have ever done.

The three of us showered together, playing in the water like children while I scrubbed them both. On my knees I first licked Maebell's pussy, and then sucked Alcee's cock. While I gave him his hard-on back, his hands were all over Maebelle, squeezing her tits, tugging at her nipples, running his finger into her slit. By the time he was again an iron rod in my mouth, she was every bit as ready as he was.

He fucked her standing in the shower with the warm water running over us. She wrapped her legs around his waist holding his belly tight to hers, but hunching her hips to rock the inside of her cunt back-and-forth over his member. He staggered for a moment under her weight and the frenzy of her assault, but bracing himself against the shower wall with hands under the cheeks of her ass, he held her there as she took her pleasure from the great woman pleaser that filled her. I tried to do my part. On my knees under their union I licked at the junction of his cock with her pussy. Her feminine juices ran down my cheeks, and when he finally filled her, I licked away the male seed that leaked out from around his shrinking tube.

After they were done, I once again carefully soaped and rinsed them clean. This time, however, they were ready to be dried with a rough towel. Then it was back to Alcee's bed for all of us. Alcee was a superb cocksman, and apparently inexhaustible. Maebelle and I spent the rest of the day trading his cock between us, although she did not let me forget that I was only a slave, and not allowed to use her boyfriend's penis until she was fully satisfied. Of course I also had the additional duties of serving them both with my mouth whenever Alcee needed a rest.

Alcee has fucked me many times since then, and in my every hole. Over my next two years in college, Maebelle and I would regularly visit him at his duplex, and other times he would come to our dorm room, often even spending the night with us there. If I was not a slut before I became Maebelle's roommate, she and Alcee certainly made one of me.

Not that I regret a thing you understand. Every girl fondly remembers her first lover, and Alcee was mine. Such a stud he was too as he pleasured me, and one after the other took each of my cherries, my mouth, my pussy, and my ass, with his ebony penis. God almighty, how I did enjoy every minute I spent on the end of that magnificent hard-on.

I even enjoyed the times he would punish me for some real or imagined misfeasance reported to him by Maebelle. He would handcuff me, and hang me by my arms from a hook in the ceiling of his duplex. I would dangle in the air, my feet not even touching the floor, while he beat me with his belt. It hurt terribly, and weeping I would beg and plead with him to take me down and fuck me. Eventually he always did. To me, the pain was well worth having his cock in me afterwards. Sometimes I intentionally misbehaved in order to be whipped and then fucked by my big Negro sex Master. -----------------------------------------------------

5. MONICA AND MONIQUE.

Alcee was not, however, the only sexual experience introduced to me by my new roommate. Monica and Monique had been a part of Maebell's kinky little world of sex from the time she first arrived on campus two years earlier. Neither were students at the college. Monica was a restaurant waitress, and Monique was a teller at the only bank in town. They lived together in an apartment just down the street from our dorm. Monica was blonde, tall and thin, but with an amazingly large set of boobs for her lanky frame. Monique was petite and dark with raven black hair, but quite well built.

Monique was Monica's sex slave. I gather she had been for a long time, well before Maebelle first knew them. Both, like Maebelle, were bisexual, although Monica was by far the most "butch" of the three, and I think Monique, given her druthers, would have always preferred the penis to the vagina.

I first met Monica and Monique when they dropped into our dorm room the day after Alcee sliced my cherry. Maebelle was quite proud of me, and eager to show me off. I think before I came along, she had been envious that Monica owned a slave and she didn't.

Anyway, I had hardly been introduced when Maebelle ordered me to strip and show her friends my tits and pussy. These women were strangers to me. At the time I didn't even know of the Mistress/slave relationship between them. I wasn't a slut, not yet anyway, and I was terribly embarrassed to be ordered to perform like one in front of people I had never even seen before.

Maebelle was furious at my rebellion. "Look here you worthless little cunt, you will do as you are told or I'm going to take the skin off your ass with a bull whip."

"She isn't very well trained is she? " Monica asked condescendingly. "Would you like me to have Monique show her how to behave?"

That it did it! Monica's smug superior attitude really set MaeBelle off. She grabbed a handful of my hair and yanked me to my knees. Her right hand came around in a haymaker that landed with a slap on the side of my face that left my ears ringing. "Well are you going to strip or not?" she demanded to know.

The way she bit off her words made it clear she was not asking a question, but making a threat. An "or else" was not said but it might as well have been.

I answered the only way I dared. "Yes, Miss MaeBelle, I will do is you say."

As I began to undress I could see that Monica was thoroughly enjoying my reluctance to follow my mistress' orders. With an air of superiority she spoke to Monique. "Strip yourself girl! Show Maebelle how a real slave obeys her mistress."

Within the next minute or two, both Monique and myself were standing naked before our respective mistresses. Monique cupped her hands beneath her heavy breasts and lifted them in an offering to Monica. I sensed that this was an unspoken contest between Monique and I to see which Mistress owned the most obedient slave girl. Not to be outdone, and I offered my breasts in the same way to Maebelle, but went one better using my thumbs to flick my nipples. My little touch of sly gamesmanship did not go unnoticed by Monica.

Trying to recover the initiative, she spoke to her slave. "Monique, Beg Miss Maebelle to let you eat her pussy."

"Miss Maebelle, may I please eat your pussy," Monique echoed her Mistress, and then for emphasis, she added with admiral sincerity, "please, please, Miss Maebelle, I promise I will make it so good for you."

Maebelle could see that her friend had outmaneuvered her. There was nothing she could do but play along, and hope for the best from me.

Jigs
Jigs
1,255 Followers