Torments of the Widow McWorter Ch. 01-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jigs
Jigs
1,251 Followers

"Of course, sweet thing," she replied opening her knees and pulling her panties to one side, "but it wouldn't be fair for mine to be the only pussy serviced." She stared at me with a warning look in her eye that I had better not screw up, and said. "Mary Beth, ask Miss Monica for permission to suck her cunt also."

"Miss Monica," I begged in the most humble tone I could manage, "it would be an honor if I could suck your lovely cunt. Please, may I be allowed to lick your clit and fuck your crack with my tongue. I will give you great pleasure I promise, and you may come in my mouth if you would like. I'm sure that your lovely pussy and its cum will taste so good."

Monica frowned. That was a damned good speech, and I was lucky to boot. Everyone but me knew that there was nothing 'lovely' about Monica's cunt. I had just trumped her own slave twice in a row, and Monica didn't like the way things were going at all. She had started this, however, and she couldn't quit now.

Her air of smug superiority was gone as she snarled at me, "You may, bitch, but be damn sure your mouth swallows my sex, all of it, and your tongue goes in deep."

I dropped to my knees and crawled between Monica's spread legs. Her skirt was up and she wore no panties. She had the largest vagina I had ever seen. Course brownish black pubic hair ran up her slit and on to her belly where it ended in a big dark shaggy mat that belied the blond hair on her head. At that time my familiarity with pussies was limited, and compared to the neat trimmed or shaved pubis of my mother, or Maebelle, Monica's sex was disgusting.

I knew, however, what Maebelle expected of me. If I failed to suck this unappetizing vagina with all the enthusiasm I had promised, my Mistress would be ashamed of me, and I would probably be cruelly whipped as a consequence. An unkempt bush over an unusually large and ugly female gash was no excuse. Abruptly, I wedged my head between Monica's thighs and began. I was determined to make my Mistress proud of me.

To my left I could hear Maebelle began to whimper as Monique either found her G-spot, or captured her clit. "GO!!" I thought, just a little desperate. I must not fall behind. Redoubling my effort I began to lick Monica's ugly gash even more frantically.

At the top of her pussy I found her little nub of a clit buried in pubic hair and under its folds of protective flesh. My tongue quickly isolated that super sensitive tip of nerves, and I concentrated all of my efforts on its head. It worked! That clit was Monica's trigger and when I pulled it, she went off like a shotgun. Her fingers tangled in my hair pulling my face deeper and harder into her crotch. Monica's cunt may not have been attractive, but it was certainly sensitive. She gasped, then squealed, and then began to beg.

"More! More!" she pleaded. "Damn you! Don't you dare stop!" she threatened even as she shuddered with orgasm. Then to no one in particular, she announced, "Oh Lord! It's so damn good! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!"

I had won! I had beaten Monique in Monica's little game, but only barely because Maebelle went off in Monique's mouth seconds after Monica had exploded in mine.

"Call it a tie Monica", Maebelle offered her friend graciously. "Our two girls are both as good as they come...or should I say 'cum'." Maebelle giggled at her bad pun, then asked, "should we reward them? "

"I suppose so," Monica answered. I could tell she was still little a cranky about having cum before my Miss Maebelle. "Who should be on the bottom?" she asked."

Mary Beth I think, "Maebelle answered. "she's so tall. It will be easier for Monique if she is on top."

"Come here Mary Beth!" Maebelle ordered. "Lift you're arms over your head. I want to play with your tits while I talk to you.

I did is she asked, exposing my breasts to her hands. They felt delightful, stroking and squeezing my soft globes, stretching and teasing first one nipple and then the other. Out the corner of my eye, I could see Monique standing before her Mistress in the same exposed pose as myself, offering her breasts to her mistress in the same way.

It seemed to me that Monica's hands were more harsh and cruel than those of my Mistress. Monique didn't seem to mind, however, To the contrary I could hear her moaning in pleasure. Indeed, the whole thing was so intensely erotic I could not help but moan also, and my wet overflowed my pussy and ran down the inside of my thighs.

Before I began to orgasm, however, Maebelle explained that she and Monica were going to allow Monique and I to eat each other's cunts until we came. She asked if I've ever done a 69 before and I shook my head, 'no.'

"It's going to be great fun Mary Beth," she assured me. "I'm sure you're going to enjoy it immensely. Now lay down here on the rug. Once Monique is on top of you, circle her thighs with your arms and pull her pussy to your mouth. Do good job, and I'm sure Monique will do the same for you."

I did is I was told. On my back on the floor, Monique straddled my face, and stretched herself down the length of my body until her chin rested in my pussy hair. Her soft breasts felt so good on my belly, and mine must have been equally sensual rubbing against hers.

As instructed, I wrapped my arms around the outside of her thighs and pulled her cunt into my mouth. Monique was already licking my slit up and down as I set to work fucking her with my probing tongue. She found my clit and began to nibble me there. I retaliated by swirling my tongue around and around the sensitive little nub I found already out at the top of her pussy.

Shortly we were both whimpering and squealing, although the sounds that vented our pleasure were muffled, choked back by the female flesh that smothered our lips. Monique was so wet that the juices from her pussy were running down my cheeks, and I am sure I was giving her a face full as well. I wanted badly for her to climax first to show Monica that I was every bit the equal of her slave. This time, however, I lost our little game, and with an explosion that I could not control I came in Monique's mouth. She tightened her grip around my thighs to control my bucking hips, and resolutely held back her own climax until I had finished.

Both Monique and I could have easily cum again, and indeed we would have dearly loved to do so, but from behind me I heard Monica say, "THAT, is quite enough girls. Maebelle and I'm can't be expected to wait around here all day while you two pleasure each other. Go shower now and then get dressed. We have shopping and other things to do."

Once in the shower, Monique hugged me to her body and rubbed her breasts and nipples against mine. "Did you enjoy eating my pussy? Did I taste good?" she asked.

"Oh yes! I did! Your pussy tasted so sweet," I answered, "And you did such a good job sucking on mine. God! Your tongue was so good."

Monique smiled, then kissed me on the lips, and ran a finger deep inside me. With her other hand she lifted one breast in order to press its nipple directly against mine. I responded with a finger in her cunt as well and we stood there under the warm water jerking each other off until we both came once more.

I was beginning to whimper quite loudly, but Monique put a finger against my lips and whispered to me quietly, "Hush now Honey! You must be quiet! We will be whipped if our Mistresses learn we have made love and cum without their permission. We are slaves you and I. You can be sure that we will always be treated that way by our mistresses, forced to eat their pussies, sold as whores to service the cocks of strangers, and whipped if we resist in the slightest. Our own satisfaction will seldom be of any consequence to our owners. Still, if we are clever and careful, we can make our own pleasure. We must love and pleasure each other, Mary Beth. There is no one else to care for us." --------------------------------------------------------

6. SOLD AS A WHORE.

Once dressed, Monica drove us in her car to a novelty store where our mistresses bought each of us a new dog collar and leash. The shop owner inscribed our nameplates and affixed them to the new collars. As promised yesterday my nameplate described me as "Miss Maebelle's bitch." The one for Monique's collar was the same except of course her owner was named as Miss Monica. The owner of the store gave us a strange look when he was told the inscription's we wanted. His eyes became even bigger, however, when Miss Maebelle and Miss Monica put the collars around my neck and Monique's, and led us out of the shop by our new leashes.

Monica then drove us to the home of the president of the bank where Monique worked. I was surprised when a pretty but rather heavy woman answered the door. "Our whores are here dear," she called back into the house. "Oh my, what a nice treat," she said as she turned back to lead us into a large and expensively furnished living room.

Her husband, a tall man in his early fifties wearing a bathrobe and apparently nothing else, came in right behind us. He was staring at me quizzically, "And who might this be?" he asked. "I don't think we have met before."

"This is Mary Beth. Maebelle's new slave," Monica answered him. "She has a great mouth and a sweet pussy. I'm sure you're going to enjoy her. Of course the price is going to go up, doubled in fact, because you now have the use of two slave whores rather than just one."

Monica and the tall man began to haggle over price, and I pretty much lost track of what they had to say. I was being sold as a whore, and I didn't want to hear about the details. Instead I watched the woman who had greeted us at the door strip off her dress, bra and panties. Hanging heavily from her chest was a pair of the very large breasts that plump women almost always have, and they dangled and swayed enticingly as she stooped to pull her panties off her legs. She had very large areoles, and each of those fat nipples had been pierced to accommodate a little gold ring. I suspected that it wouldn't be long before my mouth would become acquainted with those nipples and their rings ...up close and personal.

Naked, she broke into her husband's debate with Monica over my price. "I don't give a fuck what she costs, she's fresh meat. Pay her! I'm all hot and horny to see her jerk off, and then have her eat my cunt. After that, if she also feels good on the end of your cock, then she is a bargain at any price."

It was clear who was boss in this House. He argued no more and quickly agreed to Monica's new price. "All right Susan", he said turning to his wife, "It was more than I should've paid, but she's all yours. What you want her to do for you first?"

"Have both slaves strip and masturbate while we watch. Clear the magazines off the table in front of the couch. They can stand on that where I can get a good look at them stroking their pussies."

Monique and I were not wearing any underwear, and it wasn't more than a minute before we were standing naked on that low table. Monica handed Monique a vibrator shaped like a penis, and told her to get busy using it in her cunt. I ran my index finger up inside me and started to finger frig myself.

"No, No! Not with your finger!" my mistress interrupted. "Susan here wants to see your cunt lips stretched and grabbing on something long and fat. Anyway, you will find using a dildo is so much better."

With that she snatched my hand away from my pussy. Monica handed her a long black artificial penis that Maebelle cruelly jammed full length into my poor hole. Until moments before when Monica handed Monique one, I had never even seen an artificial cock. I hadn't a clue about how to use one... and it was so big and it stretched me so... I thought it would split me open. Maebelle jacked it in and out a couple of times before she took it all the way out, put it in my hand, and ordered me, "Now you do it!"

Oh my, how my pussy walls did complain about taking that thing. It didn't take long, however, before it found my G spot, and my pain gave way to intense pleasure. With every in-stroke its head pressed against the opening to my womb. With every out-stroke its plastic crown tugged at my labia. In each direction it raked my inside so deliciously. I think I might have cum right then had Susan not interrupted by lashing the back of my thighs, and then my breasts, with a belt.

"Fuck yourself, you little whore. Show me how a whore diddles her pussy. Tell me slut, does this hurt?" she asked as she struck me again and again with that stinging belt. "Well it should. You deserve to be punished. You come into my home to fuck my husband, and expect me to stand for it? Well, you're here. I might as well help you do what you came for."

With that she grabbed me by the arm I was using to fuck my pussy with the dildo, and threw me off the table. My fall left me seated on the floor with my back against a wall. The dildo was still in my hand, but not for long. Susan cursed me a she snatched it away just before her husband stepped across my legs. His robe was gone, and as he straddled me, his cock stood out stiff and straight just above my eyes. Bending his knees into a half squat, he lowered his cock directly into my face. Any doubt about what he wanted disappeared when he braced himself with his hands against the wall, and leaned forward to press his prick head against my lips.

I opened my mouth and swallowed as much of him as I could, alternately driving him deep down my throat, then pulling back until my lips barely held the tip of his crown. I must have stroked him that way a dozen times or more before I heard his wife hollering at us. She sounded very angry.

"Suck him, damn you! Suck him you little whore," Susan commanded after letting fly with a string of cuss words, and then calling to her husband, "And you Arthur, God damn your ass, you don't get hard like that when I suck you. You don't get hard for me at all any more. Just look at you with your prick in that whore's mouth. Disgusting! You like a whore's mouth better than mine do you? Perhaps I have something that will teach you a lesson."

Arthur screamed in great pain, and for good reason. From behind him his wife had stuck the dildo I used to masturbate up to its hilt in his ass. Fortunately, it was still slippery from my pussy, but it was also very large, and his wife showed no mercy in the cruel way she thrust it up inside him. The thing must have raked his prostrate as it went in because great spurts of semen immediately filled my mouth. I swallowed frantically. It was either swallow or drown.

Susan yanked her husband away from me, and shoved her crotch into my face replacing her husband's cock with her pussy. "Now you little bitch, let's see if you are as good at sucking cunt as you are cock. Eat ME! You WHORE! Run your tongue in deep! Tongue fuck me, and be sure to take good care of my clit." I didn't think she was bluffing when she added, "And if you don't make me come in the next two minutes I'm going to take a riding crop to your ass."

I didn't need to hear anymore. I went to work on this angry threatening woman's pussy with everything I had. I will always be grateful to Monique for coming to my aid by pressing her body against Susan's back. Monique has such lovely breasts and nipples. Soft and feminine they must have been delightfully sensual to Susan's spine. Even more so must have been Monique's hands reaching around Susan's broad body to squeeze those fat tits as she tugged and pinched at the nipples. It may not have been exactly two minutes, but it wasn't much longer than that before the orgasm Susan had demanded arrived, bringing with it what seemed to be a gallon of female juice that spurted into my mouth and across my face.

"All right children, you're not playing nice together." I heard Monica say from across the room. I cleared my face from Susan's snatch and looked to see. Maebelle and Monica were both holding riding crops, and both were naked except for black boots, and a leather something halfway between an uplift bra and a vest that tightly zipped underneath and lifted their breasts. On the floor all around them was cuffs, chains, and shackles. "You, Susan." Monica commanded, "crawl over here to me and take your medicine. You have been such a bitch. You have a lot to pay for."

Just that quickly the attitude and demeanor of our hosts became craven and submissive. Arthur crawled on his hands and knees to kneel abjectly before Monica. She held out her foot to him, and wiggled her toes under his chin. Arthur needed no further instruction. He took her foot in her hand and kissed its top before beginning to suck her toes, then cleaned between them with his tongue.

The change in Susan was even more dramatic. The angry mean bitch we had seen up to that instant disappeared, and in her place was a pitifully shy totally submissive slave woman trembling on her knees before Maebelle. As eager her husband to pay homage, Susan wrapped her arms around Maebelle's hips and pressed her mouth against that shaved pussy. For some minutes Arthur and Susan continued their tribute, long enough for Arthur to suck clean the toes of both Monica's feet, and for Maebelle to have a small orgasm on Susan's tongue.

"All right you two worthless pieces of trash, stand up and assume the position," Monica ordered. Arthur and Susan scrambled quickly to their feet, spread their legs to shoulder width, and locked their fingers behind their heads in the posture of a prisoner in surrender. They seemed quite practiced and familiar with 'the position' Monica wanted. Obviously this was something they had done before.

"Tell me Arthur ", Monica continued, " Have you have enough of your wife's bitchy demanding shit?"

"Yes Miss Monica. I certainly have. Sometimes she pisses me off so bad I could just... " his voice trailed off in anger and frustration.

"Would you like to punish her for it?" Monica asked.

"Yes ma'am. I would give most anything for that."

"Well, Arthur, this must be your lucky night. At absolutely no extra cost, Tonight I Miss Maebelle and I are going allow you to use this riding crop on your nagging bitch of a wife. Hit her anywhere you like, on her fat ass, belly, or tits, nipples too. You get only ten licks tho, so make them good ones. Susan is going to count each one for you, and after each one she's going to thank you for correcting her bitchy behavior."

Monica took a pair of handcuffs from the pile of restraints and walked behind Susan to lock them on her wrists. "This is just in case you forget and let your hands come down from behind your head when you start to hurt."

That was not all she had to say, however. She grabbed a fistful of Susan's hair and cruelly yanked her head back as far as it would go. Speaking softly into her ear, she gave Susan her instructions. "Now, you fat bitch, remember to count, and to thank your husband after each lick. Anytime you forget, that one doesn't count as one of the 10, and should you forget twice in a row, or lose count, he gets to start the 10 over from the beginning. Do you have that straight pig? What about it? Do you think you can do this properly?"

Monica walked back to Susan's front where Arthur was waiting. She handed him the riding crop, and said, "Have fun kids because when we're finished, there will be some entertainment special for MaeBelle and me that you might not enjoy as much."

Arthur moved to stand at one side of his wife, and drawing the crop all the way back, he struck her a vicious blow directly across those plump breasts leaving a flaming red mark behind. Susan screamed, and then counted, "one." Monica waited for moment before marking her mistake. "You dumb bitch. You didn't thank him. That one doesn't count. We start again at number one."

Susan began to sob, but when the next strike came, this one across her belly just above her pubic hair, she screamed again, but she remembered. "One. Thank you my husband. Thank you for teaching me to be a better wife."

Jigs
Jigs
1,251 Followers