Torn: Flip Flops

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thelma again combed her fingers through the curls, then used both hands to gently pull Fiona's pussy open.

Again, she took a deep sniff of the aroma, then gave the slit a soft lick.

"Oh!" Fiona gasped from the contact.

Thelma flattened her tongue and swiped from the top of Fiona's slit down to the perineum.

The taste was as heady, as musky as the aroma and Thelma moaned in appreciation.

Then she delved her tongue into the girl's pussy and tasted more of the girl's excitement.

Fiona's head buzzed, whirred, swam with excitement and she lolled her head back and forth as this woman pleasured her.

Thelma sucked the left, then the right pussy lip into her mouth, then sucked both into her mouth at the same time.

And then she lowered her blonde bush and pressed it to Fiona's face. Not hard enough to cut off Fiona's breath, but hard enough to rouse the girl, to indicate to the girl that she too would like some oral attention.

Fiona did rouse from her pleasant lethargy and reached back with hands and lips.

She'd never tasted another woman's pussy, or smelled another woman's pussy. She'd tasted her own essence, licking her fingers clean once after rubbing her pussy to an orgasm. Then she felt guilty, ashamed of that and never repeated it.

Thelma's fragrance was a pleasant musk, almost a feminine sweat scent. The taste was similar, the taste of musk and sweat and a little soap.

"Oh, yes, that's it Love," Thelma encouraged as Fiona's tongue slapped against her hanging pussy lips.

Then Thelma licked and slurped along Fiona's pussy lips and even lapped at Fiona's anus for a moment. Then she sucked Fiona's fat clitoris into her mouth and slapped the sensitive organ with her tongue.

"Ah, shit!" Fiona cried out in orgasm.

Thelma gave Fiona's pussy a frenzied sucking as the girl spent heavily.

"Ah shit, shit, you got to stop," Fiona gasped.

The pleasure was too intense; it was nearly painful. But Thelma paid the girl no mind as she lapped up the girl's juices.

Then she again pressed her pussy to Fiona's face.

Fiona parted the thicket of light brown curls with her hands, then found Thelma's clitoris, a thin bulb dangling down.

"Ah, God, ah shit yes!" Thelma cried out as Fiona gave the sensitive organ a light nip.

Fiona kept up the pressure and her own painful pleasure subsided as Thelma screamed and thrashed in orgasm.

"Enough, that's quite enough Love," Thelma wheezed and wiggled away from Fiona's sucking mouth.

The two lay on the bed, head to hip, gasping for breath.

"Oh dear girl, oh yes Love, that was so good," Thelma finally managed to gasp out.

Then she softly, gently kissed Fiona's wet face.

Fiona also cupped Thelma's face and kissed the woman.

"Damn, Girl, that was cold, know what I'm saying?" Fiona gasped out.

"Yes, I rather do know what you're saying," Thelma smiled and kissed the girl again.

Then she urged Fiona to lay on her belly.

"What, what you doing?" Fiona asked as Thelma wiggled to lay on top of her, heavy breasts mashed into Fiona's back.

"I just love; I don't know why people ignore it, but the back is such a delightful thing," Thelma stated and gave Fiona's sweaty shoulder a gentle nip.

"Oh!" Fiona grunted as Thelma used teeth, tongue and fingernails to make love to Fiona's back.

When Thelma reached Fiona's buttocks, she urged the girl's legs far apart.

Then she nibbled, feasted on Fiona's left buttock while her fingernails raked softly across Fiona's right buttock.

She repeated this to the right buttock with teeth and left buttock with fingernails.

Then she took her tongue and licked from Fiona's pussy upward, licking all of the sweat from the girl's ass crack.

"Oh girl, that just wrong," Fiona moaned as Thelma did this again.

She lifted her pelvis off the bed and wiggled as Thelma sucked her clitoris into her hot mouth.

"Ugh!" Fiona wailed in orgasm and again Thelma was almost frantic in her licking and sucking Fiona's essences.

Then Thelma again licked upward and settled on licking at Fiona's dark purple rosebud.

Thelma used her hands to push Fiona's fleshy globes apart and licked and sucked at Fiona's anus for several long moments.

Then Thelma reached between her own legs and rubbed her drooling pussy to orgasm.

After her orgasm, she took her slick hand and slowly, deliberately ran a fingertip around Fiona's anus.

"Oh," was Fiona's moaned response as Thelma wormed the fingertip into the tightly clenched anus.

"Oh!" Fiona moaned a little louder when Thelma managed to get her fingertip into Fiona's anus.

Thelma's thumb pressed against Fiona's clitoris and the girl shuddered and shook in orgasm. Her shuddering and shaking drove more of Thelma's finger into her anus.

Thelma's tongue at her anus had been an odd, pleasant sensation.

The digit intrusion was also quite pleasant, nothing like Savante's abrupt sodomy had been.

She spread her legs wider, an invitation that Thelma did not miss. Thelma wormed more of her index finger into Fiona's tight passage and continued to lick all around the opening.

Then she pulled out to just the fingertip and added her middle fingertip to the pressure.

"Oh!" Fiona grunted as Thelma pushed a second finger into her.

Then Thelma again pressed Fiona's clitoris with her thumb and Fiona jerked, driving more of the two fingers into her rectum.

"How many you fixing put in me?" Fiona weakly asked.

Thelma did not answer, just drove the two fingers in to the hilt, then slowly dragged them out, spreading them as far apart as Fiona's tight hole would allow.

Soon, she was thrusting and corkscrewing three fingers in and out of Fiona's luscious bottom.

"Oh, oh, ah shit!" Fiona screamed and shook in an anal orgasm

She flopped for a moment, gave a guttural bark, and then tried to clamp her legs shut, to still Thelma's actions.

Finally, Fiona reached her hand underneath herself, grabbed Thelma's wrist and pulled the woman's three fingers from her stretched and slightly irritated rectum.

Then Thelma wiggled up and kissed Fiona's cheek.

"You've quite the bum you have," Thelma praised before wiggling out of the bed and walking into her large bathroom.

A sudden urge to void her bowels overcame Fiona and she dashed into the bathroom and flopped down on the toilet.

When she returned to the bedroom, Thelma had brought the ashtray and a joint up to the bedroom.

Both women lolled against the stack of pillows and smoked the joint and drank wine straight from the bottle, passing it back and forth.

"Love, that was just absolutely lovely," Thelma finally said.

"Yeah?" Fiona asked.

"Oh yes," Thelma enthused and kissed her on her lips.

The kiss grew into a passionate tongue duel and they wiggled into a sixty nine, with Fiona on top this time.

"Aw, nuh uh, aw don't do that, girl," Fiona whined when Thelma again insinuated a finger into her slightly sore anus.

"No? Even if I kiss it and make it better?" Thelma teased, but took her finger out of Fiona's rectum.

Thelma was able to lick and suck Fiona to an orgasm rather quickly; she'd had much more experience than the eighteen year old girl. But her orgasm did follow

They emptied the bottle of white wine and again lolled on the bed. Thelma lazily toyed with Fiona's breasts, then trailed her hand down to Fiona's slit and began to rub the girl's pussy.

She then slid a finger into the girl and fucked it in and out a few times. She then added a second and third finger.

Fiona rolled onto her side, facing the woman and also began to rub up and down Thelma's wet slit.

They briskly rubbed each other to orgasm, sucking on each other's tongues.

Then they rolled away from each other.

"Stay the night?" Thelma begged softly.

"Stay the... What time it is?" Fiona asked, jerking up and glancing at the window.

"It's going on five," Thelma said, looking at her bedside clock.

"Uh, maybe some other time, but shit, I got to be going," Fiona admitted.

"Oh, okay, that's fine," Thelma said and smiled sadly.

"No, no, it ain't like that," Fiona assured the woman. "Just that my Nana, she got some pork sausage and she making that tonight."

"Oh, okay then," Thelma said and clambered out of the bed.

She located Fiona's clothing and held them up for the girl.

With several kisses, Thelma helped Fiona dress. She then wiggled into just tee shirt and loose nylon shorts and some flip flops of her own.

Fiona pointed to which building in the complex and Thelma glided to a stop.

"Here, here's my mobile number; you ever want to, just give me a ring," Thelma said, pressing a slip of paper into Fiona's hand.

She then gave the girl's thigh an affectionate squeeze.

Fiona gave her a quick peck on the lips, then got out of the car.

She'd wanted to invite the woman, her lover, up to the apartment. She wanted to invite Thelma to come in, to sit at her table, to eat the delicious meal her grandmother was making.

Nana, she knew, would claim it was all right, oh sure, they had plenty. But the moment Thelma left, Nana would complain bitterly about how much 'that white bitch' ate. Or if Thelma would be polite and only eat a bit, then Nana was grouse and grumble about 'that white bitch' that thought she was too good to eat good Southern cooking.

Inside the apartment, Nana complained about Fiona's 'carelessness' when Fiona showed her the damaged footwear. She then returned to cooking the spicy pork sausage in onion and bell pepper and garlic and celery.

In her bathroom, Fiona reached into the pocket of her shorts to pull out her apartment key. A piece of paper crinkled and she pulled it out.

It wasn't a piece of paper; it was a crisp one hundred dollar bill. There was a smaller piece of paper that had in neat precise print 'Get yourself a pair of thongs.'

The shorts, tee shirt, and bathing suit went into the hamper and Fiona pulled on her bathrobe and put her key and the one hundred dollar bill into the pocket.

Back at her own townhouse, Thelma listlessly cleaned up the remnants of the afternoon tryst.

The bedroom smelled strongly of marijuana and sex. She sighed, gave the room one last sniff, and then turned on the ceiling fan to get the smell out of the room.

She found the wine bottle on the floor and put it on the nightstand.

After a skinless, boneless chicken breast and a salad, Thelma then drank a second bottle of white wine and staggered up the stairs to her bedroom.

Laying in her bed, Thelma rubbed herself, hoping that the girl would call her soon.

In her own bed, Fiona thought to ignore the numerous text messages Sidarius continued to send to her. Finally, she responded, asking him to leave her be.

"Rochelle, you can have him," she thought as Sidarius sent her a new message, cursing her.

Laying in her bed, Fiona thought back through all her sexual activities and tried to remember if any of them had made her happy, made her desperate to see the other person or persons again.

She knew Nana would smile and pretend it was all right, that her granddaughter was a lesbian, and love with a white women almost as old as she was.

She also knew that behind their backs, Nana would be quite ugly in her words about them.

"Shit, can't be helped, know what I'm saying?" she shrugged her shoulders as she blocked Sidarius's phone number from her cell phone.

Fiona did not make Thelma wait long; she called the very next day. Even through her tremendous hangover, Thelma was delighted to hear from the girl.

"Little hair of the dog," Thelma said, took a deep gulp of wine, then jumped into the shower to get ready to meet the girl at the Courtyard Mall where Fiona planned to buy a pair of flip flops.

THE END.

*Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. I do thank you for reading my stories.

I especially thank those that take the time to rate my stories, and those that take the time to leave comments.

Have a sweet day.

12