Torn Paige Day 01

Story Info
The start of a journey.
1.1k words
4
28.3k
6

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 11/06/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lycanic
Lycanic
42 Followers

Day 1- Thursday

Two dull knocks tapped at Lee's door. Approaching to answer, He could see Paige, His 18 year old neighbor, standing there, her long hair waving in the breeze. He smiled to Himself as He opened the door and welcomed her in. Her first few steps into His home fell very tentatively, as if she were trying to sneak in right in front of Him.

"My father said You wanted to see me" she said wondering, her voice barely above a whisper.

Lee's voice rose strong, booming compared to hers as He stated simply, "I'm going to be out of town for a couple days and there are a couple small chores I need done while I'm gone. "It should be an easy way for you to make a little bit of money." He continued, handing her a spare key.

Paige simply nodded her understanding, silently cueing Lee to give her His list of chores. He lead her slowly through His simple home, pointing out small plants needing watering, fish needing to be fed, nothing difficult at all, nothing that she even thought merited her being paid.

"There are a few things upstairs I'll need done too", Lee said, motioning for her to go up the stairs. Paige carefully smoothed out her skirt and took the first few steps, with Him following just behind her. She looked back a bit nervously, eye to eye with Him as He stood a couple steps lower, but said nothing.

Reaching the top of the stairs, Paige found herself quickly ushered into Lee's bedroom. Her gaze immediately falling to her feet, she felt odd at being here, but was unable to resist looking around a bit with darting eyes. She bit down hard on her lip as He moved her past the window, the window she knew looked directly across to hers, the window through which she'd watched Him more and more the past few years.

Paige's mind momentarily flashed back to some of the things she'd seen. Her cheeks flushed with embarrassment at the memories of watching Lee bring women home, watching Him have sex with them. It wasn't something a good girl did, but she couldn't resist. It was odd in her mind; she often watched the way a scientist observes an experiment, objectively and removed. At least she'd been able to convince herself of that, even if it had only been to numb that feeling of embarrassment.

She suddenly snapped back to the present, realizing that Lee had been talking to her the whole time. She caught the last few of His instructions to her, adding them to her mental list, and then repeated everything back to Him, making sure her wandering mind hadn't missed a detail.

"Will that be all?" Paige asked, her voice cracking a bit in the discomfort she felt standing in His bedroom.

"One more thing" Lee answered quickly, reaching into a drawer and pulling out a small plastic bag that she recognized immediately, "I saw you put this into the hole in the fencepost outside, what are you doing with this?"

Lee unrolled the bag, which clearly contained marijuana and a few other drugs. Paige's knees began to shake, she wanted to cry, and could only stammer out "N-nothing".

His voice became more authoritative. "Your father would kill you if He knew you were doing drugs" He scolded her.

Paige's voice barely whispered as her eyes started to well up, "It's not mine, not really."

"I watched you hide it" He replied sharply.

Paige slowly drew in a long deep breath and exhaled a reply, "A boy at school is paying me to hold it for him. I swear I'm not using any of it." She managed to raise her eyes to His, "I swear."

Lee watched her patiently, judging silently whether He should believe her, and He did. "That fence is on My property, you know, I could go to jail if someone else had found this there" He sternly stated.

Paige again locked her eyes on her shoe tops, whispering softly "I'm sorry, I'll hide it somewhere else."

"You'll take it back to whoever gave it to you, this and the money. You're not getting involved with this at all. You're taking them back, or I'm telling your father." He said, His voice rising gradually before He composed Himself.

The words, the thought of her father finding out made her sick to her stomach. She was still so dependent on her father. She lived in his home and he made the rules. All her dreams for her future were hinging on college, and she knew her father would see her through it, unless he found out about this. More than that, despite sometimes hating the rules she lived under, she loved and adored the man her father was. If Lee were to tell her father, she knew in heart she wouldn't able to lie about it. Her knees practically buckled, and without another thought she simply replied "Okay."

Paige turned and started to leave, trying to stay calm, when really she wanted to run home and cry. "One more thing" Lee said, stopping her mid step, "since I'm doing a favor for you, you're going to do one for Me."

She turned back to Him, silently waiting to hear what He could possibly want, even though it didn't matter, she'd do anything to keep her secret.

He simply started "Each day when you come to do My chores, I want you to check My answering machine. There will be a message on there each day for you, telling you where and how you're going to masturbate."

She was amazed by the nonchalance of this request...or demand. "Wh...at?" she replied in her weak voice.

He continued simply, "While you're here, you're going to masturbate for Me, and you're going to take pictures of yourself doing it. I know you've been watching Me Paige, now I'm going to get to see you."

Paige stood in total shock, turning beet red at hearing that Lee knew she'd been watching, but even so, she wouldn't let herself do this. She puffed up her chest, ready to tell Him to fuck off, then she thought about her father again. He'd be so disappointed in her if he found out she was carrying drugs, or even if he found out she was watching the neighbor have sex.

She closed her eyes and slowly sighed, "Okay." After steadying herself for a moment, she quickly left.

Dear diary: I can't believe the situation I'm in. The neighbor knows absolutely everything about me. I thought I was being so careful. My knees were shaking when he told me everything he'd seen me doing. I wish I could ask daddy what I should do, but I can't stand the idea of disappointing him. It breaks my heart when he's mad at me, and I know all this would make him really mad. I guess I have to go take care of the neighbor's house, and do what he wants me to do. At least if I do, I can still be daddy's little girl at home.

Lycanic
Lycanic
42 Followers