Torn Paige Day 02

Story Info
Taking her first steps...
1.5k words
4.25
20.6k
1

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 11/06/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lycanic
Lycanic
42 Followers

Day 2 - Friday

Paige had barely slept all night. Her mind kept going over and over the previous night. She thought she was in control of all the things she'd been doing, and yet, Lee seemed to know every single detail.

Her mind kept flipping everything back and forth. She hadn't been doing drugs, just holding some, it wasn't that bad, if she didn't, someone else would. And as for her watching Lee have sex, that was His fault really. Then she'd think about her father. If he ever knew she had drugs on her, no matter why, he'd lose his mind, and worse, he'd be so disappointed in her.

That morning, Lee was waiting for her as she locked up the house and left.

"You forgot this." He said, handing her the bag.

Paige grabbed it and quickly stuffed it into her bag, and quickly said, "I'll give him everything back first thing this morning." With that, she stepped onto the bus and drove off, never noticing the fact that He followed behind in His car.

She got off the bus at school and headed to where she knew the dealers and users hung out. Lee watched from His car as she returned the money and the bag to him, and He made sure to catch it all on tape. She shoved the stuff into the boy's chest and walked away.

As soon as she left, Lee got out of His car and approached the kid, showed him the video and audio of what has just occurred and simply said, "From now on, you leave her alone." The kid just nodded as Lee left.

The school day passed fairly quickly, Paige actually felt a little better for that morning, and a little stupid for getting herself into this situation in the first place. She was still daunted by the thought of what she'd promised to do tonight, but she couldn't stand the thought of doing anything that would ruin her father's perception of her as his innocent little girl. It was weird that she was going to do something so naughty to keep up that innocent persona.

Paige arrived home after school, dropped her books off in her bedroom and went through the fence door to the back door of His house. She opened the lock and walked in, setting quickly about the few chores Lee'd left her in charge of, trying in her mind to distance herself from what she was about to do. Her eyes occasionally flashed over the light blinking on the answering machine, wondering what the message waiting for her would ask of her.

Having finally finished the rest of her chores, Paige cautiously stalked to the answering machine and replayed the message left for her.

Lee's voice calmly instructed her, "First, take the digital camera and center it on the blue chair in My den. When you turn on the camera, it will begin taking pictures every seven seconds. You will sit in the chair and open your blouse. You will then raise your skirt and remove your panties. Then you will spread your legs over the arms of the chair and masturbate until you orgasm, and allow the camera to photograph you. When you're finished, turn off the camera, change memory cards and set it to recharge. And be sure to lock up when you leave."

She took the camera and affixed it to the tripod left next to it. Carrying the set into the den, Paige set the camera, turning it on and setting its focus on the directed blue chair. She drew in a few deep breaths, settling her nerves through the camera's first few clicks until she finally forced herself to step in to the frame.

Continuing to breathe deep in and out, she slowly began to slip open the buttons on her blouse. Click, the camera catches the first glimpse of the clasp of her bra, between her young breasts.

Facing the camera as more buttons gave way, she didn't have the heart to open her eyes and look into the lens. Click, the camera catches her fingers in the midst of popping another button.

The last button finally released, she lightly pulled her blouse open just a bit, exposing more of her barely covered breasts. Click, the camera catches her fully open blouse, her flat stomach, her fresh young frame.

Opening her eyes for a brief moment, she settled herself back into His chair. Her hands shook as she began to raise her skirt. Click, the camera catches the first glimpse of her cotton panties.

She slowly worked her panties down over her hips and past her knees. Click, the camera catches her raising her feet, pulling her panties off her ankles.

Paige laid back slowly, breathed in more heavily, and spread her legs, laying them over the arms of His chair, almost hyperventilating as she heard the camera set off again. Click, her pussy is seen on full display.

Paige leaned back into the plush chair and let her hands brush along her bare thighs. Struggling to bring her breathing under control, she touched herself gently, staying away from her soft pink lips for now. Click, the camera catches her starting to touch herself, her chest and face flushing.

She closed her eyes tighter, trying to put the camera out of her mind, trying to pretend that this wasn't much different from other times she'd touched and played with herself. The chair molded around her teenage body, almost hugging her as she finally let a finger brush against her soft pink labia. She lightly trapped her clit between her two middle fingers and began to roll it in slow circles. Click, the camera catches her starting to play.

The sound of the camera sent a shock like lightning through every nerve in Paige's body. The rush of sensation elicited a tiny scream from her girlish voice. She froze, surprised at the effect that moment had on her. Her face turned even a deeper red, embarrassed about the scream even though no one had, or ever would hear it. She struggled through another deep breath. "I have to do this so I can still be daddy's girl" she thought. Her fingers begin quickly slipping over her clit again, and her pussy responded, coating her fingers in warm wetness. Click, her fingers a furious blur over her clit, the camera catches the anguish of ecstasy on her pretty face.

Paige's fingers worked ever faster on her hard pearl. Why she was doing this didn't matter anymore, she just wanted the sensation. Her young body writhed around on His chair. Her body responded more and more intensely every time she heard the shutter fire. Click, the camera caught her heels setting themselves against the chair arms, lifting her hips to buck and shudder against her fingers.

Every muscle in her body tightened, her legs pushed her back into the chair, and losing breath she started to cum really hard. Click, the camera sees her muscles tense, her thighs and tummy flexed taut. Click, the camera sees her still in the throes of bliss, the scream ripped from her body forever captured on her pretty face. Click, the camera sees her relaxing back into the chair, a mess, hair tousled, blouse almost falling completely off, thighs soaked with her juices, dripping onto His favorite chair.

Laying back into His chair, Paige gasped to regain her breath. Her body shuddered weakly as she laid there, practically comatose. She lost count of how many times the shutter fired only to find her laying there, recovering from her bout with pleasure. She finally forced herself onto her feet, bracing herself against the chair for a long moment to make sure her knees would stay under her.

Finally, Paige turned off the camera, and the realization of what she'd just done really set in. Every imaginable emotion filled her impressionable young mind: embarrassment, fear, sadness, contentment, satisfaction, lust. She slowly re-dressed herself and set about putting the camera back as she was instructed. She took one last walk around His house, going over the list of chores in her mind, making sure she'd done everything she'd been instructed, if for no more reason than to escape the vortex in her mind at that moment. Satisfied she had finished, she locked up the back door and snuck home before her father arrived.

Dear diary: I can't believe it, but I did it. What I really can't believe is how good it was, I've never felt anything like it. But, now, I feel really sick about it too. I shouldn't have to do that for some guy I barely know, but I don't have a choice. I brought this all on myself no matter how much I want to blame everyone else. No matter what I do at this point, I'm stuck as the kind of girl daddy would be ashamed of. I don' know if I can ever tell him all the stuff I've gotten myself in to. I guess I'll have to figure that out as I go. For now, at least I can still pretend to be his little girl. I hope I really still am. Is that selfish?

Lycanic
Lycanic
42 Followers