Torn Paige Day 04

Story Info
The trap is sprung.
2.9k words
4.34
18.3k
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 11/06/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lycanic
Lycanic
41 Followers

Day 4 - Sunday

Paige laid in bed long after midnight, staring at her ceiling, searching for a way to make sense out of the previous night. "It just happened" she whispered aloud. The simple statement was the essence of the vortex of thoughts swirling in her mind. How could it have happened? There had to be something to explain it. Her mind tried in vain to wrap itself around this idea, until sleep finally claimed her.

Paige woke up just after noon, much later than she was ever used to. Deliberating a moment on her clothing, she decided to dress in some of her most loose fitting attire. She couldn't take going over to face her neighbor, Lee, and having her body on display in any way. She checked out her window, seeing His car next door, she figured that He must have gotten home. It was humiliating for her to think that He could be looking at her pictures this very moment.

Breathing deep, Paige descended the stairs into her father's den. As she had the day before, she immediately ran to her father and wrapped her arms around his neck. "Good morning, daddy" she squeaked cheerfully, giving him a kiss on the cheek. As it always seemed to do, being in her daddy's embrace made all the bad feelings go away.

After a few moments, Paige's father finally spoke up, "Good morning, honey." Paige just stared up into her father's eyes with a beaming smile. Her father continued on, "Sleeping in has put you in quite a good mood, I see."

She simply responded, "I love you daddy."

Her father finally posed the question that Paige had wanted to avoid, "Are you ready to go next door and talk to Him?"

"I'm not ready yet," she quietly replied, "let me make lunch for you and mom, first. Okay?"

Her father's looked got a tad firmer as he replied, "I'll be there with you. You don't have to be scared."

"I know daddy, just give me a few minutes. Okay?" she meekly replied. Her father acknowledged her and silently returned his attention to his newspaper.

Paige proceeded to make lunch for herself and her parents. For a while, she put out of her mind the fact that she was going to go next door and face Lee soon. She enjoyed having a meal with her parents. The insanity of the past days made her truly appreciate having a normal time with her family and getting to be the little girl they had raised.

Inevitably, the meal slowly disappeared, the conversation began to fade, and Paige's demeanor began to change. She grew quieter and shier, and her head sank slowly as the impending encounter with Lee grew nearer.

Her father, sensing her mood shift, asked "Are you worried that He's going to be upset?" Paige simply nodded in reply. "I'll be right there with you, honey. Just tell Him the truth and everything will be fine. I promise" her father reassured her. Paige could only muster as small sigh and a nod.

Sadly for Paige, lunch ended. She cleared off the table and rinsed a few of the dishes. Finally, she couldn't take waiting any longer. She passed through the den, telling her father "I'll be okay daddy, you don't need to go with me" as she moved past her father's chair.

Her father gently grabbed her arm and stopped her. "I can tell you're nervous, honey. I'll go with you" he said protectively. Before she could protest any further, her father had risen from his chair and escorted her next door.

Paige and her father knocked at Lee's door. He answered, a little confused by her father's presence. Lee greeted the pair with a simple "Hello."

Paige's father replied in kind and continued, "My daughter has something she needs to tell you." Paige felt her father's hand on her shoulder, a silent prod that it was time for her to come clean.

"I got caught up reading one of your books yesterday" Paige lied, "I'm really sorry. I know wasn't supposed to be just hanging around in Your house."

Lee silently took in her confession, knowing full-well it was completely fabricated.

"You're a very honest girl" Lee replied politely. He turned to Paige's father and continued "It's fine really. I know your little girl wouldn't do anything in My house that might make you ashamed of her."

Every calculated word Lee spoke felt to Paige like a knife being twisted into her stomach. He could feel the anger and shame in her eyes as they locked on Him, even as He completely refused to acknowledge her.

Lee continued speaking to Paige's father. "This may sound odd" He said "but I've been so busy lately with work that I could really use some help keeping up My house. I hope it's not out of line to ask if Paige could lend Me a hand. I'd pay her for her time of course."

Incredibly, Paige's father responded to this idea pretty positively. Turning to his daughter, he said, "This could be just the chance you've been looking for to make a little extra money, and you'd be right next door the whole time."

Paige turned to her father, trying hard to hide the terror she felt at the thought of being beholden to Lee again in any way. She couldn't give even a hint that there was anything wrong. Her father encouraged further, "Why don't you see what kind of work He has for you, honey."

"Yes daddy" sprung almost reflexively from her lips.

Paige's father gave his daughter a hug and returned home. Paige turned slowly to Lee, averting her eyes to the ground before they could meet His. He held the door open for her and she walked past, entering silently. "First thing, we're going to review the work you did for Me this weekend", He said, moving to His favorite chair.

Her heart dropped, realizing she was going to have to relive the most humiliating experience of her life. Finally, she dragged herself over to where He sat with His camera.

Leaning over the side of the chair, Paige strained to find a position where she could see the camera screen. "Sit here" Lee said firmly, patting the arm of the chair. She carefully set herself on the arm of the chair, not wanting to even touch Him. He began to slowly cycle through the first day's set of pictures.

Paige watched the screen scroll through the proof of her degradation. She could feel herself right back in those awful first moments. Half of her mind looking at the poor girl in the pictures as a stranger, wanting to scream out to her to stop and save herself. The other half of her mind firmly entrenched in the realization that it was her in the photos, and that she hadn't stopped herself. The scroll of photos continued, seemingly without end. "You're so very beautiful" Lee said to her, snapping her out of the rampage of thoughts and wishes that pillaged her mind. She couldn't muster any reply other than to blush profusely.

Paige watched as her blouse lay open, her legs spread over the arms of the same chair on which she now sat. She could feel her face tingle with her deepening blush. Her eyes wandered every photo top to bottom. Each image gave her a moment's relief when she saw that her open blouse revealed far less than she had thought it would, only to grip her with a moment of horror when she found her pussy so plainly visible in every single shot.

"What did you think about?" Lee asked, with arrogance in His voice that stabbed into Paige's every nerve.

Paige gave herself a long moment to drown her anger and then began to reply, "I thought about..." She froze in that moment; she couldn't remember anything that could have been in her mind. Her eyes locked firmly on the camera screen as she searched for answer. What answer could possibly match the focus and subtle pleasure on her face? What answer could possibly match the visible wetness between her legs that became more apparent with every image? She sighed softly and said the only thing that she could remember and the only thing she could really think about now. "I thought about daddy" she finally replied in a shy and defeated voice.

"You thought about daddy?" Lee replied, still arrogant but clearly questioning.

Paige took a few very deep breaths through her nose and exhaled them through her mouth and continued, "All I could think about was daddy, how I love being his little girl".

"And thinking of daddy got you here?" He asked, showing her one of the images of her feet up on the arms of His chair, poised for the powerful orgasm that first day of play had brought her.

Her breathing kept the same slow pattern, in through the nose, out through the mouth, until she could muster the courage to speak again. "I wanted you to be happy with the pictures," she said in a voice that shook and faded, "so you'd never tell daddy about any of this."

And she looked down at the poor girl in the camera screen, so visibly in the ecstasy of orgasm. Seeing that girl forced into this situation made her so angry. Seeing her face etched with even a moment's pleasure made her even angrier. Remembering that she was that girl wrenched her insides in shame.

Catching a look at the tears welling in Paige's eyes, Lee switched the memory cards in His camera and began to cycle through the second day's set of pictures. The first several pictures were almost enough to make her ill. She looked at herself in them, remembering how intentionally she'd tried to pose each one, disgusted that she'd decided to try to impress him. The whole experience was getting more overwhelming by the moment. Her breathing became deeper and more calculated, in through the nose, out through the mouth.

Every picture she saw in the camera's screen brought Paige back to the moment it was taken. Her eyes continued to well over with tears, until finally Paige was actually crying silently. Lee simply continued to cycle through pictures, ignoring her anguish and forcing her to relive each picture. She saw herself in the pictures, remembering the moment she came that first time, her hips raised high off the bed. "How could I do that?", she screamed inside her mind as the image disappeared behind another well of tears. She pretended to watch through the tears as she heard Him cycle through a few more pictures.

"What happened here?" Lee asked, His tone snapping Paige back into awareness. She blinked the tears from her eyes and focused her eyes on the image now on His view screen.

It was the image of her crawling back up onto His bed to start playing again. Her voice quaked in a weepy whisper, "You said I had to.........on my knees too........I......almost left.....before I remembered".

He went through this set of pictures, her slender little butt up in the air, playing on His bed. He gave Himself a moment to picture walking in behind her and taking her just that way. She could only pretend to watch, sobbing a little more loudly and trying to go somewhere else in her mind.

Paige's eyes came back to life when she saw the series of pictures come through, looking exactly the same.

She hoped she wouldn't have to answer, but Lee soon asked "and what about here? What happened here?" She began to panic, panting hard and grabbing the chair to keep herself from falling over. "Breathe" Lee commanded her forcefully.

Paige was shocked a bit by His tone, but she responded to it. She slowed herself down, breathing in slowly through her nose, and holding it in for a moment. She closed her eyes a moment and focused on calming herself down. She could feel her heart rate begin to slow to something close to normal. Letting out the long breath, she immediately found enough courage to start to answer. "Daddy was in my bedroom, I saw him in my window across the way" she remembered, speaking calmly at first, but her words began to run together the longer she spoke. She steadied her nerves again and continued, "I was scared he was going to catch me."

Lee looked at her, puzzled for a moment. "So you sat in view of your window and just watched him, you could have gotten caught."

"I know," Paige replied, "but I couldn't move. I wanted to, but I just froze," her answer again starting calm but quickly fading into panic. Another deep breath steadied her, "I couldn't move, I couldn't do anything" she said, beginning to shift on the arm of His chair, her sex rubbing a bit against a board that framed the arm rest.

"But he didn't catch you" He calmly continued. She could only slightly shake her head in response..

The next picture came up in the camera, the first frame in several that she'd even moved. "So this must be right after he left" Lee said, inquiring. Paige again responded silently, this time with a nod.

"And what happened then?" He pushed.

She blushed a deep crimson, remembering that moment that was perhaps the most confusing and in a way, terrifying of her life. She mumbled, barely breaking her silence "I came".

He immediately pushed her more, "Your father just left, and you started playing again?"

And again she shook her head, "I didn't play, it just happened" she whispered.

"What do you mean 'just happened'" Lee probed further.

Another deep breath delayed Paige's response, the pause finally broken with her soft voice, "I heard the camera click, and I came." Saying it out loud made the blush on her face practically burn.

Lee looked at her for a few moments, and let out a small laugh of surprise. Hearing the laugh made Paige's blood boil. She wanted to hit him; she wanted to do a lot worse than just hit him. Lee looked up at her, saw the rage burning in her eyes.

He stated cockily, "What would daddy think if he heard that, if he saw these pictures, if he knew that almost getting caught actually turned his little girl on? Maybe I should show him these pictures or show him what you just said, what do you think?"

The idea of her father finding out again shocked Paige back into compliance. She swallowed her rage behind a thin veil of tears and begged quietly "Please don't".

The relevance of Lee's words took a moment to sink in. "What does He mean 'show him what you just said'?" she asked in her own mind. As she searched for the courage to ask him that same question, her eyes caught view of a video camera sitting on His bookshelf, focused directly on the chair where they now sat.

"You're recording this?!" Paige asked in shock, even though she realized as soon it escaped her lips that the question wasn't even worth asking.

Lee responded with another haughty laugh, "Of course I am, it would be a shame not to be able to relive this moment, and after all, daddy might need to see it."

"You can't", Paige screamed back in a panic, "You can't show him, please!"

"Calm down", Lee commanded with force, and again Paige responded, bringing her voice and her body back under something resembling control. "You're father won't find out, as long as you continue to do what I tell you", Lee continued.

Without a thought, she nodded emphatically in reply, silently acquiescing to whatever He'd have of her.

Lee listed off the simple terms of His silence, "You're obviously going to take My job offer, you'll be here every day after school, doing whatever 'chores' I request."

Paige simply kept nodding gently, her sudden obedience fueled by the thought of seeing disappointment in her father's eyes if he were to ever find out anything that was happening.

Having given herself over to this fate, Paige rose and started to leave.

Lee followed her quick flight with a simple statement, "See you tomorrow, right after school".

The reminder froze Paige for a moment, she clenched her fists, and continued out the door, choking back tears her entire way home.

Making her way back into her house, Paige took a couple minutes at the door to compose herself still again, knowing she'd have to face her father again inside. Finally summoning the courage to open the door, she stepped and managed to mount a sweet smile on her face.

She announced, with all the phony happiness she could muster, "I'm going to work for Lee every day after school, isn't that nice daddy?"

Her father nodded and smiled back at her, happy to see his daughter so excited, replying, "Good for you, sweetheart, it'll be good to know you'll be somewhere close."

Paige gave her father another warm hug, pleading inside to have him help her out of this situation, but she couldn't do anything to tell her father how terrified she really was.

"Good night daddy" was all that Paige could say, as she retreated upstairs to her bedroom.

Dear Diary: I can't believe this, this is never going to be over. Now I'm going to work for Lee, and daddy is even happy about it. What can I do? I can't tell daddy what's been happening, it's all my fault. Everything I do, everything I want to keep secret, HE knows. I'm getting in deeper and deeper and I can't get out. I wish I could tell daddy, but I'd never be his little girl again.

Lycanic
Lycanic
41 Followers