Torn Paige Day 06

Story Info
A dirty chore.
1.7k words
4.33
16k
1
0

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 11/06/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lycanic
Lycanic
42 Followers

Day 6- Tuesday

Paige rose at her usually early hour. Even through her confusion at Lee's actions, or lack of action, of the previous day, she managed to sleep very well.

The relief of finally having one day of relative freedom from the situation Paige had put herself in finally freed her mind. She hadn't had to humiliate herself, she didn't have something new to be ashamed of, she just went to school, did an easy job, and came home. For the first time in days, she was a normal girl.

Paige proceeded with a bounce through her morning routine of showering, dressing, saying goodbye to her parents and having breakfast. Things changed when she stepped outside to wait for the school bus.

A few minutes of waiting passed until Paige heard Lee's front door open. She glanced over her shoulder, looking for maybe some clue to His behavior the previous day. What she saw instead was Lee escorting a tall, lean brunette to a car she had not noticed parked in His driveway.

It was pretty clear the woman had spent the night with Him. Her clothes were essentially the stereotype of what a woman would wear to a nightclub, hunting for a one-night stand. Her lean body filled a tight red dress, brazenly showing off her lean body and her every well-placed curve. Her legs showing off their tone atop a set of matching 4 inch heels.

Paige had seen women like this in Lee's home before, it was the kind of woman she'd watched Him have sex with from the shadows of her bedroom. She didn't really think much of Him having another fling with another woman, though a moment's regret flickered that she didn't get to watch.

It always mesmerized Paige to watch Lee with a woman. She looked upon it as almost a researcher. She just liked to watch Him, like He was her teacher, like it was a class, something more she could learn rather than something she enjoyed.

Paige started to turn away as her bus stopped to let her on. As she stepped between the doors, she caught a glimpse of Lee kissing the brunette goodbye. She paused for a short moment on the lowest step of the school bus, not really looking, but not able to ignore. She simply shook her head and stepped up onto the bus, finding her seat for her trip to school.

The school day for Paige passed much as the previous one had. She was the same girl all her friends had always known: happy, smiling, joking. School was already becoming a place she could escape having to think about Lee. He didn't exist here, and it left her to be her natural self.

The end of the day came again, far too quickly for Paige. She boarded the bus home and upon arriving, went immediately to start her job with Lee.

A knock at Lee's door was again greeted with His voice stating loudly, "It's open, Paige."

Paige opened the door and quietly stepped inside. Again, she left her bag near and headed to the open door of the office, where she again found Lee working.

Lee started immediately, "Today, I need you to clean My bedroom, it's quite a mess."

Paige's mind flashed to that morning, the girl she'd seen leaving.

Lee continued, "Just pick up a bit, you know about where everything goes, and you're going to have to strip the bed and wash all the bedding. Any questions, come and ask."

Paige simply nodded as Lee turned back to His work. She turned and carefully rose up the stairs to His bedroom, a little nervous, remembering the last time she had been there.

As Paige opened the door, she was shocked at just how messy the room was. She stepped inside, almost afraid. The first thing that caught her eye was the bed. Today, it wasn't neatly made as it when she was coerced onto it. She stepped in and looked over the mess of pillows strewn about it, blankets hanging off the sides, and sheets barely clinging to the bed.

Paige moved further into the room, her eyes found a table off in one corner. She remembered from her last experience in Lee's bedroom, but was dismayed to find everything that usually sat atop it piled on the floor next to it.

Paige's mind thought about what was really being asked of her. She was being asked to clean up a night of Lee's sexual indulgence. It certainly put a different twist on what she'd watched from her bedroom so many times before.

A heavy sigh burst from Paige's small body as she knelt carefully next to the table, starting to pick up the pile of random things on the floor. Her eyes widened as she realized that in the pile was a spent condom.

It horrified Paige to think about what Lee expected. "He can't really...." Paige whispered to herself, knowing that He really did expect her to clean that up too.

Paige found a pen, carefully taking up the open end of the disgusting thing, not wanting to touch it. Barely able to look at the disgusting thing dangling from there, she carefully moved it into the trash can next to the bed.

Paige decided it best to do the bed next, and get all the bedding into the wash. The first thing that grabbed her was the scent. The cloud of scent was nearly overpowering: a mix of sweat, perfume, and who knows what else.

The scent turned Paige's stomach a bit as she hovered close to the bed, starting to strip it. She carefully picked through the bedding and sheets, stripping them down into an empty basket sitting near the closet.

As Paige peeled back the top sheet, her whole body froze when she saw another condom just lying in the center of the tangled sheets. She carefully grabbed the used piece with the sheet in her hand, again, not wanting to touch it directly. Despite her disgust, this time she looked at it for a moment, observing it as she had often observed Lee, watching His leftover semen pool at the tip of the condom. Snapping out of her trance, she gave it gentle toss toward the trash can, breathing a heavy sigh of relief that it didn't fall onto the floor.

Happily for Paige, that was the last surprise to be found. She managed to get all of the bedding into the basket and head down to the laundry room, trying not to breathe in the musky scent any more than she had to.

Paige stuffed Lee's sheets and pillowcases into the washing machine and set it to work cleaning them. She quickly scurried back to the bedroom and finished the chore of cleaning it, even vacuuming the floor in the time the washer was running the sheets.

She returned to the laundry room and transferred the sheets to the drier, and set Lee's comforter into the washer.

Having finished straightening up the bedroom, Paige saw no choice but to return to Lee's office.

"The bedding is in the laundry," Paige stated simply, "other than that, the bedroom is clean."

"Good, thank you, Paige." Lee replied. "Will you please stay and re-sheet the bed and put the comforter in the drier."

It was still shocking to Paige to hear Lee treat her so politely after all He'd seen and done to her.

"Okay." Paige replied quietly. "Is there anything else you'd like done while I'm waiting?"

"Nothing I can think of off hand." Lee answered. "Feel free to look around for something to do, or just relax."

Paige did a slow lap around the house, looking for something to do to pass the time. She peeked in and out of the kitchen, the living room, rechecked the bedroom, and checked a few of the closets.

Finally, Paige even went into the den and looked around. The only thing that caught her attention there was the picture frame, still running through the most exposing photos of her humiliating experience with Lee. She sighed deeply at the sight and retreated to the kitchen, taking a seat at the table, out of sight of the picture frame, and of Lee.

The moments seemed to drag on as Paige sat there alone, with nothing to do but think, and being here, she could really only think more about what was happening to her. Her situation had morphed from humiliating and frustrating to just confusing.

Lee had done everything to get Paige under His control, and now that He had established Himself as the power-holder in their arrangement, He was basically doing nothing with it. All she'd done for the past couple days is a job, just cleaning. Granted, in a different position, she wouldn't have been comfortable cleaning a bedroom that still reeked of sex, but it still was as oppressive as He could, and did, make her do.

One thought really shook Paige when it spilled from the depths of her mind. If she could ever find a way to ignore or forget those pictures, that humiliation, that pain, she'd even think of Lee as a nice guy.

Finally, Paige heard a buzzer blare from the laundry room. She rose quickly and returned there, taking the sheets and pillow cases from the drier and transferring the comforter into it. She scurried up the stairs to the bedroom and went about making the bed. She took in the clean scent of the bedding now, happy to have the scents that had effected so much earlier gone. After finishing, she returned quickly to Lee's office.

"Anything else?" Paige asked Lee.

"Nothing today." Lee quietly responded, pulling another twenty dollars from His wallet and setting it on a counter closer to Paige.

Paige couldn't help but flash a tiny smile and thank Him, before gathering her books and departing for home.

Dear diary: I don't really get Lee at all. This job He's given is pretty simple, though today was kind of gross. His bedding was pretty nasty, it smelled really strong. I guess that's what sex smells like. I wonder who that girl was.

Lycanic
Lycanic
42 Followers