Torn Paige Day 09

Story Info
The relationship changes.
2.7k words
4.55
11.8k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 11/06/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lycanic
Lycanic
42 Followers

Day 9 -- Friday

Paige spent half the night awake, thinking about what she'd done the evening before. Finally, sheer exhaustion took over and granted her a few precious hours of sleep.

A few hours later, she was pulled from sleep by her alarm clock. Silently, she turned off her alarm and laid back, staring at the ceiling for several long minutes, thinking the whole time that she was in for another very long day.

As was her daily routine, Paige slid her pajamas off and stepped into her tub, hoping the water would wake her up a bit as it had the day before. Today though, a simple shower wasn't enough to replace her lack of sleep, and she had to turn the water on as icy cold as she could to get any helpful effect from it.

After getting dressed, Paige rushed down the stairs, just in time to send her mother and father off to work with a hug.

Paige's father was a little concerned for his daughter, knowing it was off for her to look so tired, especially two mornings in a row. "Are you alright, honey?", he asked, a little worry creeping into his voice.

"I'll be fine daddy," Paige responded, forcing her voice into a cheerful tone that hid her real mood, her real problems. "I just haven't slept too well the past couple nights, but I'll be fine."

Paige sighed a little as her father got into his car and drove off. She realized how hard she was working to keep secrets from her father. She remembered the small secret that had started this whole mess, and how insignificant it seemed compared to what was happening to her now.

Then she started thinking about what she had done in Lee's house the day before, how she'd masturbated, how she thought about watching Lee with His playmate the night before. And she thought about the worst part of it, the part she really wanted to deny: how good that orgasm felt.

The school bus' air brakes snapped Paige's thoughts back into the present. Panicking as she realized it was right outside, she ran out of the house, grabbing her book bag as she sprinted through the door, barely having time to lock up before she rushed onto the bus.

All day at school, Paige struggled with a mix of total exhaustion and apprehension. Throughout the entire day, she barely responded to anyone speaking to her. She looked up at the clock every few minutes, part of her hoping for time to fly, part of her never wanting the school day to end, so she'd never have to face Lee.

As the minutes and hours ticked on, Paige finally accepted the fact that she was going to have to face Lee. The thought made her weak, putting a nervous excitement in her. "At least I'll know what He's going to do," she thought to herself.

The day ended and Paige stepped off the bus and walked silently to Lee's door. She jumped in surprise to find Lee standing a few feet inside as she entered. She set her book bag softly on the floor and looked at Lee. She opened her mouth to ask what He needed of her, but she couldn't speak.

Lee could see the fear in Paige's eyes as she looked at Him. He grinned and answered the real question that was on her mind. "I saw plenty yesterday," He stated simply. Paige's face burned with the deep blush that came over her cheeks, realizing she had no excuse, no defense for what she'd done. "And I'm going to see a whole lot more," Lee continued.

Her voice still locked away in shock, humiliation and shyness, Paige could only look back at Lee. The confusion and terror in her eyes asked silently what Lee could possibly mean by that.

"Strip," Lee said simply, His voice so controlled, almost casual as He commanded the terrified girl before Him, His tone punctuating the order with an expectation of unquestioned compliance.

Paige's eyes welled up with tears immediately. "He can't really expect me too..." she thought to herself. With a hard swallow, she managed to exhale a whisper with the question, "What?"

Lee stood firm, outlining her choice simply, without anger or disappointment at being questioned. "Take off your clothes, or everything I have, everything I know, will go straight to your father."

A tear rolled down Paige's cheek as her hands rose slowly to the top button of her blouse. She searched Lee's face through her teary eyes, pleading silently for His mercy. The first button slid open, then the second, and the third. Every time she released a button open, she searched Lee, hoping He'd allow her to stop, but His expression remained steely, His expectation unchanged.

Soon enough, Paige had removed her blouse and laid it carefully over her bookbag. She looked again at Lee, but still found no change in His demeanor, no mercy, no release, no sign that He even enjoyed seeing her strip.

Paige's hands slid to the back of the skirt she was wearing. Her chin lowered as she slid down the zipper at the back of her skirt and pushed it over her hips, letting it fall to the floor and sliding it onto her blouse with her foot, not wanting to bend over and show Lee anything. She then carefully sat on a bench next to the door and removed her shoes and stockings.

Paige sat on the bench a long moment, and then stood before Lee, praying that this would be enough, but knowing that it wouldn't. She labored to lift her eyes back to Lee's, hoping for the mercy she was sure she wouldn't find. Lee simply stated, in that same infuriatingly stoic tone, "Everything."

Paige huffed a bit in frustration and turned her back to Lee. Her fingers slipped open the clasp of her bra and she slid it slowly off her arms. Her panties came last. She hooked her fingers into the waistband of her white cotton panties and hesitated. She turned again, now turning her side to Lee, unable to figure out how to hide herself best. Finally, she slid her panties down her smooth, slender legs and stepped out of them, putting them atop her pile of clothing.

"Turn," Lee ordered simply "and face Me." Paige complied meekly, turning her body toward Lee, pressing her thighs tight together to hide her young sex, her arms crossing over her smallish breasts.

"Go into the den," Lee continued, "and sit in My chair." Paige wanted so badly to end this, but the fear inside her forced her body to comply. She padded carefully into the den, saddened that Lee was following right behind. The feel of His eyes on her bare back and butt made her quicken her pace, practically diving into His chair so she could hide again.

With her butt pressed firmly into the seat, Paige crossed her legs and kept her arms crossed over her chest, desperate not to let Him see her body. In her rush, she initially failed to notice Lee's video camera trained on the very chair she was now sitting. She froze in place, not wanting to move in the camera's gaze. Lee soon enough stood aside the camera, His gaze upon her no less cold and mechanical.

"I know you were watching Me the other night," Lee stated simply, "and now it's My turn to watch you. You had no problem getting yourself off in My house yesterday, so you're going to do it again today."

Paige looked up at Lee in horror. Her mouth opened to protest but Lee stopped her immediately. "You're going to do exactly what I say, or your father will know everything you've done. I expect no resistance," Lee informed her, in a tone that indicated neither a threat nor anger, only a simple fact.

Paige's choked back the urge to argue. Her eyes welled with tears as she looked up at Lee, and she could only acknowledge Lee with a slight nod. She couldn't believe she was complying, but she had no choice. Daddy just couldn't find out, especially about yesterday.

"Lay back, put your legs over the arms of the chair, hands on your knees," Lee commanded, keeping the same simple, stoic tone.

Paige turned her eyes away from Lee, as tears started to stream down her cheeks. She fought for a long moment to separate her will from her actions. She wanted so badly to fight, to run, even just to say no, but her body soon lay in His chair. Her hands falling on her knees, she exposed herself fully, exactly as He wished.

Lee took a long look through the lens of the camera, making sure her upcoming performance would be captured to His satisfaction. Paige sat still in the chair, her gaze cast aside for the moment, unable to look down at her own nudity, and certainly not able to look to look toward the camera that was recording every second of it.

Within His own mind, Lee was very pleased with what He saw, but His face, His mannerisms showed none of it. Every time Paige managed to glimpse His direction, she saw no evidence of any feeling from Him, any reason why He was doing this to her.

The emotionless façade carried through His voice as He instructed her simply, "Now, you're going to masturbate for Me. You're going to have an orgasm. Whatever you feel you need to do to achieve an orgasm is permitted, but the camera and I have to be able to see everything."

Paige stared at Him silently for a long moment, her face exhibiting her complete shock. No matter how long these endless minutes dragged on, part of her kept expecting, or at least desperately hoping, that Lee would release her.

This was the moment though, as she looked into His eyes, that she knew she'd have to comply, somehow. The rest of her body remained frozen, on display just as Lee wanted her.

"I have all night, but I assume you want to get home," Lee continued, His voice never wavering from its smooth, cold tone.

Turning her gaze away from Lee and the camera again, Paige squeezed her eyes closed as tight as she could and let her right hand drift along her thigh. She couldn't help but gasp as her fingers brushed across her clit.

She expected to hear Lee comment as her middle and ring fingers started to roll her clit a bit, but Lee said nothing. Somehow, it made this whole moment just a bit less humiliating. She thought to herself that maybe if He got what He wanted, that would be it, that He wouldn't make it any worse for her.

Paige's hand moved rhythmically over her clit, and if nothing else, the mechanical motion started to make her sex moisten. Her breathing started to get heavier as the sensations started to spread from her core through her entire body.

Lee stood next to the camera, silently, not wanting to interrupt whatever she was thinking about that seemed to be working for her. He allowed His eyes to wander the tender, young frame that was on display before Him. His gaze seemed drawn to any muscle that would flex or stretch under her smooth, pale skin.

Paige's breath started to rise to very faint whimpers and whines as her slender fingers continued to work her tender pearl. Her left hand moved quickly from her knee to her supple chest, her fingers finding her left nipple already hard. She was shocked at how her body was responding to what she was doing. She struggled in her mind to dismiss the almost subconscious idea that being watched, being recorded was exciting, placing the arousal as purely resulting from the mechanical process.

Lee watched on as Paige's body morphed itself from the young girl He'd vaguely known from next door to something purely sexual. He saw her hips start to rock smoothly in time with the motion of her fingertips. His silence never broke. He barely moved a muscle. He allowed Paige to lock herself inside her mind and body.

And Paige did become lost within herself. Her mind pushed out any remembrance of her true surroundings and became entirely focused on her own pleasure. Her fingers became practically a blur over her hardened clit as her mind traced itself back to the nights she'd watched Lee.

The blur of images she'd witnessed from her bedroom window focused down onto the scene she'd witness just a few days before. The entire event began to replay in Paige's memories, from the moment she started watching Lee and His playmate begin. She could see the way the brunette seemed to worship His body, how her body moved continuously without hesitation to give in to His desires.

Paige's body responded sharply to the events playing out in her mind. Her whole entire body labored to roll her hips against her hand as it slid furiously over her sex. The friction of overwhelming sensation coursed through her body, warming her entire being. Her lust consumed every bit of her innocence and used it to fuel its own flame. Every muscle in her body tensed in one ecstatic moment as she began to cum.

A high-pitched squeal of delight filled the air as she surrendered to orgasm. Lean muscles rippled throughout her body as all the built-up tension flooded from her vessel. Gasping and shaking, Paige allowed her orgasm to subside, letting her fingers slow to a gradual stop against her soaking sex.

Her eyes still tightly closed, Paige started to take long, heavy breaths, trying to bring herself back under control. As her eyes slowly fluttered open, she remembered where she was. In a panic, her head twisted to find Lee and His camera still focused intently on her. A deep flush washed over her face as she finally realized what she'd just done.

Paige closed her eyes again for a long moment. A single tear slid down her left cheek and dripped off her chin onto her chest. She watched Lee for a long moment, waiting for some kind of reaction, but He was as emotionless as ever.

Soon enough, Lee gathered up His camera and headed out of the den. He stopped for a moment, as if it were an afterthought. "Take all the time you need to compose yourself. You're finished for the day. Wash up if you feel you need to. I'll see you tomorrow," Lee said, as He walked out, leaving Paige in His chair, alone.

Paige sat in the chair for several long minutes, trying to make sense of what she'd just done. As she searched her memories of past minutes, she was mortified with two realizations: she had forgotten that Lee had coerced into this situation against her will, and she was thinking about Him when her climax consumed her.

She wanted to scream, to cry, anything to let out her hatred at being trapped in this situation. Instead, she simply rose from the chair, almost robotically and left the den. As she reached the front door, she found her clothing piled on her bookbag, with the addition of a twenty dollar bill.

"My pay," Paige whispered to herself. The realization of what she was being forced to become hit deep her stomach. She was a paid sexual thrill for Lee, what she'd done today was merely another chore to Him.

As quickly as she could, Paige dressed, making sure she looked as proper as when she'd left for school that morning, and scurried home. Only a few words with her father, an excuse about school stress and homework, interrupted her path to the safety of her bedroom, where she spent the rest of the evening.

Dear diary: What did I do today? I can't believe I did that right in front of Him. How is Lee doing this to me? I want more than anything to say no to Him, but I just can't. What can I do? Daddy can't find out what's going on. Why couldn't I stop myself? Why did I cum? Why did I think about Him? Why is this happening to me?

Lycanic
Lycanic
42 Followers