Toronto Island Triathlon Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*

On the ferry back to the mainland, I left my bike with Emily and Mary and went to the washroom. In the messenger bag hung over my shoulder, my cell phone tinged faintly as a text came in.

[Emily] What are you doing after this?

[Sam] Home. Riding my bike home. I'm in the Annex. Want to come by?

[Emily] Address?

[Sam] 590 Huron. Apt A.

[Emily] Awesome

I stared at my phone, my heart beating hard. Holy Jesus.

*

Emily and I said our goodbyes to Mary, and to each other, on Queen's Quay, and then I biked like a maniac through downtown Toronto up through the U of T campus, to Huron Street and to the building where I rented an apartment. I unlocked the door and carried my bike inside, and resting my messenger bag on the floor, retrieved my cell phone from one of the pockets. I looked around the apartment for a moment, wondering if I should shower, if I should change, and then I noticed the message that had come through while I'd been riding.

[Emily] Don't you dare fucking change clothes.

Holy shit.

And then, the knock on the door.

Emily stepped into my apartment and immediately sank down to her knees. She put her hands on my calves and ran them up my shaven cyclist's legs to my ass cheeks, stroking over my lycra shorts, and then ran her hands back down again. She moved her lips to the front of my shorts and soft kissed the lycra, then slid her tongue out and licked up and down and over the bulge that was forming there.

My hands went to her hair, taking her pony tail in my left fist and drawing the hairband out of her hair with my right, letting her long light brown hair spill down over her shoulders. She moaned and kept licking me, and with my cock awkwardly constrained inside my shorts, I reached in and straightened myself so that my cock was stretching up towards my tummy. A long swollen line now appeared within my shorts, and Emily let her dripping, salivating, tongue glide up and down the length, up and down my shaft, her hands still caressing up and down my legs.

I moaned Emily's name as my left hand went to the back of her neck, and I took a fistful of her hair in my fingers. With my right hand, I reached into my shorts and freed myself, my cock thick, throbbing. I pointed it down towards Emily who stared at it hungrily and then took the purple head into her dripping wet mouth, sucking it hungrily and lovingly, bobbing her mouth a bit further along the shaft, and then back to adore the tip, and then further down the shaft, and back to the tip, until finally, she was taking me fully into her mouth, salivating all over my pounding throbbing cock, until the sight of this gorgeous young girl and the delicious stroke of her mouth along my shaft made an orgasm roar through me. I gripped her hair tight and swayed my hips into her mouth as load after load of cum spilled from me and Emily drank it down, her cheeks puffing and hollowing as she sucked my cock and milked every drop of cum from me.

"Emily," I whispered, lifting her to her feet, "kiss me."

A thrill passed through Emily's eyes, a flash of naughty spirited lust. Dribbles of saliva and cum still on her lips, she stepped tight into me, our open mouths finding each other, and I kissed her wet and hungry, drinking my own cum from her mouth, sliding my tongue deep inside her as we kissed frantically, passionately, my hands on her gorgeous ass, fingers kneading into those perfect asscheeks, pulling her hard against my crotch.

"Come on," I gasped, taking her hand. We started walking towards the bedroom when two separate "tings" sounded in the room. We looked at each other, both realizing the same thing at the same time. "Mary!" Emily grinned. I picked my cell phone off the small stand near the door and unlocked the screen. Emily and I looked down at the message together, our fingers still linked together.

[Mary] Today was so much fun!

*ting!*

[Mary] SO MUCH FUN!

*ting!*

[Mary] I hope you guys want to do it again. I WANT TO DO IT AGAIN!

*ting!*

[Mary] Here are a couple quick pictures for you from the day. There'll be more!

*ting!* the first selfie that Mary had taken of the three of us after just meeting on Queen's Quay.

*ting!* a picture of my ass and legs as I pushed my bike, probably when we were walking to the ferry together early in the morning?

*ting!* Emily on the ferry, her hands on the railing, looking out over the water as the ferry slowly crept closer to the Island.

*ting!* A selfie of Mary all by herself on the ferry, near the railing, the lake behind her. Mary's smiling face, her blond hair, her full cheeks.

"Mary is a bit intense," Emily said as I let the phone fall to my side and continued pulling her to my bedroom.

"That's one way to put it," I said. "She took a picture of my ass! Right after we met!"

"Yeah, I saw her do that. We were walking behind you. She actually looked at me and winked."

"Wow."

"Yeah. She's hot though, don't you think? She had some serious yummy-mummy stuff going on."

At the foot of the bed now, I didn't answer her. I stepped completely out of my cycling shorts, and pulled my jersey up off my shoulders. Emily came to me and I took her TShirt in my hands and yanked it up and away. I ripped her tan shorts down as well, leaving her clothed only in her two piece swimsuit. I pulled her mouth to mine and kissed her again, her left hand reaching down and taking my cock, stroking it softly, rubbing her palm against the purple head, teasing me. I kissed her neck, softly pulled her head back by her hair, making her chest thrust high, as I kissed down her neck and slid my tongue over her chest.

"Get on the bed, Emily," I moaned.

"What position?"

"Hands and knees."

She crawled up onto the bed, early afternoon sunlight checked by a window blind, but still creating a muted glow in the room. She looked over her shoulder at me and teased her bum back and forth as I clambered up on the bed behind her. I soaked in her long sinuous swimmer's body with her muscular shoulders and slim perfect waist, and her gorgeous supple ass. I put my hands on the sides of her legs and stroked her softly, my hands moving up and down her thighs, caressing her. I moved back to give myself more space, and touched my right hand to her ass, my fingers on the material of her swimsuit bottom. I caressed her right ass cheek, and then her left, and then slid my palm down the length of her asscrack until it was between her legs, and I was massaging against the sensitive lips of her pussy.

I leaned in and kissed Emily's lower back as I massaged between her legs. She sighed softly, then moved, lowering herself to rest on her forearms instead of her hands, angling her ass slightly higher towards me. I kissed along the edge of her swimsuit, where Mary's hand had been playing back and forth when we had massaged Emily out on the Island. I moved my lips to her right ass cheek, kissing her through the material of the swimsuit. I opened my mouth wide, warm saliva soaking into the swimsuit as I open-mouthed kissed and sucked at her ass. I did the same on her left ass-cheek, massaging my right hand softly and steadily up between her legs, my left hand stroking along her side, along her back, into her hair, roaming her body, caressing her skin.

I took my cock in my right hand now, holding the shaft in my fist. I was fully erect again, and burning for Emily, as I stroked my length up her right thigh, over her swimsuitted bottom, and down her left thigh, and back again. I pressed the heat of my cock tight against her, brushing agonizingly slowly against her perfect skin, her gorgeous ass. I eased myself to the right and tucked my tip just under the edge of the swimsuit bottom, stroking the tip against her skin for a moment, and then using my left hand, I began yanking the material to the side, out of my way, as I guided my tip down between her legs, feeling it touch against her pussy. I stroked it there, on her outer labia for a few moments, and then, inching myself closer to Emily, I pressed the tip inside her - my tip dripping with precum and entering Emily's wetness. I eased short, strokes in and out of her for a few moments, letting go of my shaft and placing my right hand on her hip, the fingers of my left hand still drawing her swim bottom out of the way as I slid in deeper, and deeper.

She was so tight, so wet. I was delirious, hanging my head, my eyes closed, lost in the sensation of my dripping, throbbing, cock sliding in and out of Emily's pussy. I slid completely into her, Emily moaning, angled down onto her forearms on the bed, pushing her ass back towards me. The slow stroke of my flesh inside her was the only thing I knew in the world.

I pulled out of her and, my fingers on her hip, flipped her onto her side. She eased onto her back and I clutched at her swimsuit bottom, finally dragging it down her legs and away, throwing it to the floor. I knelt between her legs and began lowering myself onto her, sliding my cock into her pussy as my tummy met hers, as my chest pressed onto her breasts through her swimsuit top. I pressed my mouth to hers and kissed her frantically as I began pumping my cock in and out of her pussy, my ass rising and falling. She stroked her hands down my back to grip my asscheeks, digging her fingers in, adding force to my thrusts. Emily's open mouth, sucking my tongue back, swallowing me, drinking me in as I tried to devour her. Precum oozing from my cock as I stroked deep down within her, Emily lifting her hips to push herself up my length. I put my left hand under her neck and grabbed a handful of hair, pulling slightly, tilting her chin up, as I began licking, biting, kissing, her neck. I was feverish, fucking her frantically, dragging my wet mouth and tongue all over her neck, her ear, burying my nose in her hair, until finally my orgasm roared through me, my ass cheeks clenching, my back arching, dusty stars floating in the darkness of my closed eyes. I reached down for Emily's right thigh and dragged her leg up against my hip, wanting to bury myself, every inch of myself, deep inside her as I filled her pussy with thick, sticky cum.

My face in the crook of her neck, the scent of her hair.

My chest heaving, the touch of her arms around me.

The glow of mid-day summer sunlight trying to creep around the window blind.

I lifted my face and stared into Emily's eyes. A green eyed brunette. Slightly long face, lips with a bit of flesh to them, not thin, not thick, perfect for kissing, for licking.

"Sam," she whispered softly, her lips and tongue savoring the sound of my name.

I kissed her. The insane hunger gone from this kiss, but replaced now with something almost loving, something intimate. Her fingers on the back of my neck, playing there, as my tongue explored her mouth, as I slowed eased my softening cock in and out of her pussy, a post-coital reflex, a longing for more.

I kissed her chest, and finally hooked my fingers into her swimtop and pulled it up, over her head, over her outstretched arms. I caressed her bare left breast in my right hand. Smallish breasts, perfect for a swimmer, my palm stroking over her nipple. I sank slightly down her long body, my cock sliding free from her. I sank my mouth onto her right breast, wet, dripping with saliva, as I sucked her flesh, my tongue swirling on her nipple. I cupped and caressed her left breast with my hand, circling it, brushing my thumb over the nipple. My mouth on that left breast now, sinking wet and delicious, as my right hand trailed down her side, stroking up and down her hip and thigh.

I kissed her tummy. Smooth, rippling.

"I want to do something for you Emily," I whispered.

She moaned in response, and settled her hands on the back of my head as I kissed down to her shaven pussy. She lifted her knees, her feet flat on the mattress, legs bent, as I lathered my wet tongue over her labia, drinking in drops of my own cum. I turned my mouth to her inner thighs, licking, nibbling, kissing. I put my hands on her hips, fingers on her skin, as I began sliding my tongue up and down the length of her slit. I stroked up, and down, and then began pressing in, sliding my tongue inside her, tasting more of my cum as I slid my tongue through her wetness.

I hooked my hands up almost onto her tummy now, as I buried my face deeply between Emily's legs, and locked my lips onto her clitoris. I sucked it slowly into my wet mouth, slowly, over, and over, drinking it in, her clit floating in the saliva in my mouth. I drank it in as her hips moved, as they bucked, as she moaned and took fistfuls of my hair and yanked my head down between her legs. As I began sucking her clit faster, the movement of her hips became more dramatic, and I lay my right forearm down across her tummy, trying to hold her in place so that I didn't lose the lock I had on her clit.

Emily's long, slender and muscular body writhing on my bed. Bucking her pussy up as she pulled my face down, grinding her pussy into my mouth. Her naked inner thighs pressing against my face and then moving away again. Groaning. Cursing at me. My cock hard and thick, pressed into the mattress below me as I sucked and sucked Emily's clit, drinking it into my mouth, burying my face in her wetness, not knowing anything but her pussy, her inner thighs, her smell, her taste. I drank Emily hungrily and deeply until she came, her hips thrusting into the air and her legs locking against my head, yanking my face deep into her pussy, and doing that again, and again, as wave after wave rushed through her. When her ass settled back onto the bed, and seemed like it would stay there, I began softly kissing her skin, her labia, her inner thighs. I looked up the length of her naked body, my eyes gazing up past her tummy, her breasts, her neck, her face. She had her eyes closed, her right hand softly playing in my hair, her left resting on the bed beside her.

*

We drank some watrer.

Visited the bathroom.

We crawled back into bed, caressing lazily under the sheets.

We looked at all the text messages Mary had sent.

Lots of exclamation marks and caps, and emojis. Her texts burbled with the excitement that she radiated in person.

More photographs from our morning in the sun.

*ting!* Emily getting her wetsuit on, me crouching before her, reaching my hands around to drag the wetsuit up onto her bum

*ting!* A shot taken from a distance - Emily pecking me on the cheek as I was about to leave for the bike ride.

*ting!* Me kneeling at Mary's feet, strapping the timer chip onto her ankle.

*ting!* Post race, Mary having just come over the finish line, Emily out of her wetsuit and wearing her TShirt again over her bathing suit, the three of us smiling.

*ting!* Emily lying in the grass when I was giving her a massage on the Island. Wearing only her bathing suit.

*ting!* Same shot, but with Mary's hand on Emily's lower back.

*ting!* Mary, on her own, sometime after we had all said goodbye. Her blond hair loose, blowing a kiss towards the camera.

"Jesus, I really don't know what to make of Mary," I said.

"Hey, you got some shots when I was giving Mary a massage, right?"

"Yeah."

"Let me see."

I scrolled through my photos, finding the four or five I'd taken as Mary had rested on her tummy on the blanket. Two of Emily simply giving a massage, her fingers on Mary's legs. The others where Emily was joking around, making faces, and the one where she was jokingly about to cup her hand down on Mary's ass. Finally, one where the two women were both lying down on their tummies, after Emily had asked me to give her a massage. The two women's bums prominent in the shot.

"Give me your phone," Emily said, a twinkling look in her eyes.

I handed it over and watched as she went back to my messages and clicked on the most recent one from Mary.

[Sam] Mary here are a few pics for you.

[Sam] Hope they're okay (winking smiley)

[Sam] I couldn't resist taking this shot. --The picture of Emily and Mary lying down side by side, their bums towards the camera.

[Sam] Emily almost couldn't resist you here. --The photo of Emily pretending to grab Mary's ass.

"So... those are all going from my phone... she'll think it's me sending them."

"Ahh, so what. Live a little."

"So, by the way, you're bi?"

"I'm bi. What do you think about that?"

"Oh that's hot. I was just asking. It seemed like you were from what you'd said about Mary."

My cellphone tinged.

[Mary] JESUS! And several smiley faces that I can't begin to describe.

Elsewhere in the apartment Emily's cellphone tinged. She jumped out of bed and ran to get it. She came back, and jumped back down beside me, naked and long and gorgeous.

Mary had forwarded the two photos to Emily.

[Mary] WE'RE SO YUMMY! With the pic of the two of them lying together.

[Mary] WHAT STOPPED YOU?! And a few more bubbling smileys, and with the pic of Emily almost grabbing some ass.

"What are we going to do about her?" I asked.

Emily smiled. "I think we should fuck her."

"Really?"

Emily brushed the corner of her phone along her lower lip, thinking. Then she clambered up beside me, and took the sheet and covered us both with it as we lay there side by side, our heads propped up by pillows. She lifted her phone up above us and took a picture.

"Oh shit. Are you going to send that to Mary?"

She didn't answer, so I watched as she typed a message to Mary, attaching the picture she'd just taken of the two of us.

[EMILY] Wish you were here!

12