Torrid in Toledo Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cheryl, that's not the point. It's incest!"

"It's not murder, Vic....I mean, Lisa's plenty old enough to know it's incest. Unless you think your father forced himself on her."

"No, it sounded like she was....calling the shots at certain parts of it," Victoria admitted, sitting in the chair next to her friend.

"Well, there you go," Cheryl said, patting her arm. "The girl is just enjoying herself. And I bet your father did to."

"Cheryl, you sound like you condone this?"

"Vic, no one's getting hurt...." Cheryl began but the kitchen door opened and Jim came in the door.

"What are you doing back?" Victoria asked.

"They cancelled practice. . .Hello, Mrs. Ladford."

"Hello, Jim. How are you today?"

"Fine. . .I'm gonna do some studying."

Jim left the two women and went up to his room. Cheryl watched him intently as he left. She loved to watch his ass move in his tight jeans. Vic's son was a big, strapping nineteen year old. Cheryl was fucking several boys his age from the neighborhood but had always kept herself away form her friend's boy.

"I don't know how you can stand it," Cheryl commented.

"Stand what?"

"Living with a young stud like your son."

"Cheryl!"

"I'm serious. He's a hunk! And I'll bet he's got a nice cock on him, too."

"Cheryl, that's my son you're talking about."

"I know, I know. But haven't you ever fantasized about it, just briefly? Come on, be honest."

"Okay, so maybe I have. But that doesn't mean I'd ever do anything."

"Lisa and your father did it. And the world has kept on spinning. I bet we'd all be surprised how much incest is going on in the world. And as long as its not rape, obviously that's not right, who gets hurt? Jim's a man if you haven't noticed. He's all grown up and can make decisions for himself. Why not go for it?"

"Because he's my son!" Victoria couldn't believe what her friend was saying. But things were different today. Last night she had heard the groans and moans of her father and Lisa .....and then had gone back to bed to masturbate quietly while her husband slept, thinking about incest.

"Under the right conditions, I bet that wouldn't stop you."

"I don't know what you're talking about," Victoria said weakly.

"Then let's go up to his room and I'll show you."

"You're crazy!"

Cheryl smiled wickedly. "Maybe. But it'll still be lots of fun. Come on, let loose of the old thinking. Imagine Jim between your legs, showing you all the love he has for you. I bet it would the hottest sex you ever had."

"Oh, God. I can't believe you've got me actually considering this..." Victoria admitted.

"Come on. Let's go upstairs. You don't have to do anything with Jim until I lay it out for him. Hell, he might not even go for it...although boys his age are probably always horny."

Cheryl grabbed Victoria's arm and pulled her out of her chair, leading her up the stairs to Jim's room. She knocked on Jim's door, then walked in without waiting a response, pulling Victoria in after her. Jim had gotten up to come to the door and now stood facing them near the end of his bed.

"Jim, you busy?"

"No, why?" He looked at the two women, a puzzled expression on his face.

"I want to show your Mom something."

Cheryl dropped to her knees in front of Jim and started unbuttoning his jeans.

"Hey, wha?!" Jim sputtered. "Mrs. Ladford??" He moved his hands to stop her but she grabbed his hands and looked up at him.

"Now, Jim. Don't fight this, honey," Cheryl said with a smile. "You're going to really enjoy this."

Jim could not believe that their neighbor was insinuating that once she got his pants down, she was going to pleasure him. He had watched her countless times with his binoculars from his bedroom window as she had sunbathed in her backyard. Hell, he had whacked off while he did it.

He looked at his mother and saw her close the bedroom door and lean against it, on the inside. She hadn't left.

God, Mom's going to watch!

That was sort of the kicker - his mother was one of the prettiest women in the neighborhood. Who knew where this would lead?

Cheryl felt Jim's hands go slack and she pushed them to his sides and went back to work on his jeans. Down came his zipper and then she pulled his jeans down around his knees. Very quickly, she yanked his underwear down around his knees.

Very nice! Cheryl thought to herself as she appraised young Jim's equipment. His penis was not some shrunken organ; no, it draped down over his balls, promising an excellent length once she got him hard.

Looking up at his questioning eyes, Cheryl slipped her mouth around his limp prick and started sucking on it, while fondling his balls with one hand. Jim's mouth fell open as his cock quickly stiffened in her mouth, his cock becoming long and hard. Cheryl continued to move her mouth up and down on his cock until it glistened with saliva.

Jim couldn't believe it. The beautiful neighbor he had fantasized about many times was actually giving him a blowjob. And his mother was watching the whole time! He wasn't sure how he felt about his mother, but he would certain fuck Cheryl in front of her if given the chance.

Cheryl drew her mouth off Jim's super-hard eight incher, gave the bottom of his head a lip-smacking kiss and then turned to Victoria. Cheryl could tell from Victoria's flushed look that she was getting turned on.

She was primed for being led into joining us, Cheryl thought.

"Look at this thick cock," Cheryl said to her friend. "You can't tell me you don't want to wrap your lips around it."

"I don't. Really." Her voice, however, betrayed her words, for it lacked any conviction. Her eyes, which were glued to Jim's cock, confirmed her real feelings. First, her father and Lisa.....and now she was about to commit the same sin.

"Come here," Cheryl said, holding her hand out to her friend. "Jim won't mind if you suck his dick. Would you, Jim?"

Mother and son locked eyes. Then, Jim said, "No, I wouldn't mind at all!"

Her son's honest admission pulled away the chains of guilt that had been holding Victoria at the bedroom door. She took and step forward and Cheryl grabbed her wrist, pulled Victoria down to the floor next to her. Then, she raised Victoria's hand and laid Jim's hard erection in her open palm.

"Oh, yeaaahh!" Jim gasp as his mother slowly began stroking his cock. Her mouth was so close....

Cheryl kissed Victoria on the side of her cheek, slid her mouth back to her ear and gave her the encouragement that she needed to progress to the next step.

"Suck him, Vic," Cheryl whispered. "He tastes so good."

Victoria inched closer to her son's legs, pushed his cock up toward his belly and pressed her lips against the wet underside of his erection. She nibbled at the hot flesh, starting slow. Her eyes were closed and she heard Jim groan as her tongue slipped from between her lips and began to lap at his manly meat.

Cheryl started to rub her pussy through her cotton shorts and panties as she watched incest happening right in front of her. She was sad that her father was dead and she had never had any children, no boy like Jim that could keep her company while his father was away.

"Suck me, Mom," Jim pleaded, becoming so excited he thought his legs were going to give out on him. She looked up at him with her big brown eyes, her lips pressed against the underside of his glans. She hesitated and Jim covered her hand with his, pushed his dick down. Her face moved backward and as his head cleared her upper lip, he stroked forward and slid into his mother's wet mouth.

Victoria started sucking her son, her hands grasping the back of his thighs. Her body broke out in a prickly heat as Jim began fucking her mouth, several inches of his young hardness stroking though her enveloping lips. She felt his hand move to the back of her head as he moaned deeply.

Cheryl joined in the forbidden fun that she had started. She tilted her head and leaned in to lick Jim's scrotum, mouthly his lightly-haired nuts as they swung in time with his thrusts.

The three were lost in sexual oblivion. Jim couldn't believe his own mother was giving him head, that she was allowing him to fuck her mouth. It was too much for Jim to withstand, this wet dream come to life. He could feel the pressure start to build in his balls and knew there was no way to stop his climax.

"Oh, God, I'm gonna cum!" he groaned, seconds away from losing it.

Cheryl pulled her face from below to watch Jim shoot. Both of his hands were tangled in Victoria's curly brown hair and he had stopped thrusting, allowing his mother to suck him off as his knees shook. Cheryl wrapped her right hand around the base of his and stroked the exposed portion, totally caught up in the depravity of the scene.

"Shoot it, Jim!....shoot that hot load of yours," Cheryl said hotly, calling for the handsome boy to cream her friend's mouth.

"Uuuunnnggghhh.....aahahhhh...UUUNNNNGGHHHFUCK!" Jim yelled loud enough for the whole neighborhood to hear as his cum exploded from his head, spurting into his mother's mouth.

As hot incestuous spunk shot against the back of her mouth, Victoria whimpered. Another pulse coated the top of her mouth as her head started to tilt back, falling away from her son's spewing manhood. She was not thinking clearly, so startling was the situation. His prickhead slipped from her mouth as she sat back on her haunches, another cumshot hitting her chin as Jim continued to come like crazy.

Cheryl's mouth swooped to catch the throbbing head of Jim's tool and caught a glob of flying cum on her cheek before her lips closed over it. She milked a few more spurts across her tongue before Jim's climax dissipated.

Releasing his wilting fuckwand, Jim sat down abruptly on his bed, falling onto his back. He lay there, breathing deeply and contentedly.

Cheryl dipped her face toward Victoria and licked the cum from her chin before kissing her cheek and settling on the floor beside her friend.

"Naughty, naughty, naughty! Eating your son's cum like that. You should be ashamed of yourself," Cheryl teased Victoria as she rubbed the woman's tits through her blouse.

"Well, I'm not," Victoria said with a smile, savoring the salty taste of her son. "And besides, it's all your fault. But now that I've done it, I might as well go all the way."

"I knew you'd see it my way sooner or later. Come on, get up. Sit up, Jim, we've got a little treat for you," Cheryl promised.

"I can't imagine it being any better than that blowjob," Jim said, sitting up on his elbows. "Mom, where'd you learn to suck cock like that?"

Victoria was thrilled that her son could feel he could speak to her using such language. He was now a man in her eyes. Clicking her tongue, she replied, "Oh, I've had plenty of practice. Just ask your father."

"Yes, well now it's your turn to do us, Jim," Cheryl told the rapidly reviving boy. Cheryl slowly undressed Victoria, taking off her blouse, bra, unzipping her skirt and finally pulling down her panties. Then she turned Victoria to face her son.

"What do you think of your Mom now?"

"God, Mom, I never knew you had such a sexy body," Jim said as he got off the bed and came to them.

Any shyness he had had was gone, sucked out of his cock along with his cum. He ran his hands along his mother's hips, then up her sides until he reached her breasts, which he caressed and fondled, squeezing her nipples between his fingers.

"Mmmmm, that feels good, Jim," Victoria sighed as she put her hands on his shoulders and kissed him. It was tentative at first but she gave him a little tongue before he broke the kiss.

Boldly he slid his hand down her soft stomach, his fingers moving down to cup her slick womanhood. She saw the wicked gleam in his eyes as he got on his knees in front of her and ran his tongue along her inner thigh. Spreading her legs a little, he pushed his face up into her crotch, sucking on her vaginal lips.

"Oh, Jim, yes, eat me, eat me!" Victoria encouraged her son as she grasp his head and rubbed her hairy crotch against his mouth.

Despite her brave talk to Cheryl, Victoria had still had her doubts about whether or not she could really bring herself to do this. These last lingering doubts vanished as Jim slid his tongue deep into her pussy.

"Oh, yeah, Jim, do it to me. Oh, oh yes, yes!"

Jim threw himself with a vengence into eating his mother's snatch, not because he particularly liked eating pussy, but because he knew a good performance would break down the rest of his mother's inhibitions. He wanted to fuck her, not just that morning when Cheryl was the catalyst, but after that. The thought of having a mother that would spread her legs for him spurred him on.

While Jim worked his mouth around his Mom's cunt, sucking her clit and running his tongue along her slit, Cheryl undressed, watching the whole time. She kicked off her tennis shoes, pulled off her cotton shorts and removed her blouse and sports bra.

Suddenly Victoria grabbed her son's hair and pushed his face into her crotch.

"Oh, God, yes, I'm coming, oh, oh baby, suck me! Yes!"

Spasms racked Victoria's body and her legs gave out from under her.

Grabbing onto her hips, Jim twisted around and dropped her onto his bed. She flopped back on his bedspread and her legs fell open. He looked at her leaking pink gash and then buried his face between her legs, lapped up all her juices as his hands held her thighs open.

"Oh, baby....that's enough," he heard his mother sigh.

"Mom, you sure taste sweet," Jim told her as he raised his face and ran his hands over her stomach.

"I know she does," Cheryl said from behind him, her hands rubbing his shoulders.

Jim got to his feet and gaped at Cheryl's nude boy. She was several years younger than his mother and her body, as he knew from his binocular watching, was very good. Round tits with big pink areolae and small nipples, those tits would fit just perfectly in his hands. And small hips with a sexy rear end.

"Now it's my turn," Cheryl purred as she stepped into him, her hands sliding around his waist. Jim wrapped his muscular arms around the horny older blonde and leaned down to kiss her proffered lips. Her tongue shot into his mouth, thrilling the young boy and he grabbed her soft ass, pulling her into his semi-hard slong.

"Lie down on the bed," Cheryl ordered after a hot minute of frenching and grinding.

Jim lay down on his back in the middle of the bed, looking at his smiling mother who had revived herself and was propped up on her elbow in a fetal position across the end of his bed.

Jim began stroking his cock as Cheryl came on to the bed, walking on her knees. He wanted her to sit right on his dick, feel the pussy he had beat off thinking about wrapped around his cock. But Cheryl crouched over him at the chest, then moved further up, lowering her blonde cunt to his face.

Fuck, I'll take it! Jim thought, bringing his hands up between Cheryl's tanned spread thighs. Wrapping his fingers in her trimmed muff, he used his thumbs to spread her labial lips apart and then pushed his tongue into the pink tear of her pussy.

Cheryl moaned deep in her throat and grabbed hard on the headboard to support herself as her horny neighbor boy ate her crotch. Their seduction of Jim had her pussy all juiced and ready. She felt movement on the bed behind her and turned her head to watch a recovered Victoria crawl over Jim's legs, bringing her face over his excited groin. Jim moaned in her cunt as Victoria grabbed his cock and began to stroke it, getting it nice and hard again.

God, he's got such a big dick, Victoria gloated silently. Gone were any thoughts of wrongness. Sex was what she wanted...sex with her own son! And she had to initiate it. Then she could blame herself if anything was ever found out by someone else outside the room.

Victoria moved over her son's upheld member, aiming it to her needy snatch. She squatted over it, running the head back and forth between her pussy lips before slowly sliding down on top of it, feeling it push into her.

"Oh, baby, your cock feels so good in my pussy!" Victoria gasped. "Oh, yeah."

Shit, Mom's taking my cock in her pussy! Jim thought in disbelief. He had to see it, to know that it was true. He pulled his mouth from Cheryl's pungent poontang and looked down his body. His cock was slowly disappearing up in his mother's hairy hole, her lips stretching around his hardness.

"God, Mom, you've got such a nice, wet pussy. It feels great wrapped around my dick," Jim grunted as she began to fuck herself on his hard prick.

Victoria moved up and down slowly on her son's cock, gradually building momentum until she was wildly riding his prick. At the same time, Cheryl was grinding her pussy on Jim's face as he slid his tongue deep into her pussy. He nibbled on her clit as well, causing her to shout and moan.

Jim could feel himself reaching climax. "I'm gonna cum! Oh, shit yeah, I'm cumming, cumming!"

"Cum in me, baby, cum in Mommy's hot pussy. Yes, yes!"

Jim's hot load shot up into his mother's twat, bringing her to climax as well.

"OH JIMMM! AAAHHHH!" Victoria shrieked as she felt the hot warmness of his cum gush into her thrashing fuckhole.

Jim then stuck his finger up Cheryl's ass as he sucked hard on her clit. Cheryl immediately climaxed, covering Jim's face with her juices.

"NNNNNNGGG! OHYEAAAAHHH!" Cheryl cried, humping her pussy meat into the sucking boy's mouth again and again.

The frantic grinding of both women ended and they dismounted their horny charge. They slid off of Jim with sighs of contentment and lay on either side of him, lightly kissing his chest while fondling his limp prick with their hands.

"I think I must be dreaming," Jim murmured.

"It's no dream, baby," his mother assured him. "Cheryl made me come up here but now wild horses couldn't get me out of this bed. I love you... andI love making love with you."

"Can we do it again?" Jim asked quickly, showing his eagerness for more incest.

"You bet we can," Victoria promised. "Whenever we can get alone, I want you to be fucking me, making me come with your lovely cock."

Cheryl was getting turned on again listening to the family member's plans for groovy hot future fuck sessions. It was going to kill her to know that whenever she looked over at Victoria's house, her neighbor might be getting fucked hard by her stud son.

She'd been stroking his cock and at his mother's promise of more naughty fun, it stiffened once more, while Victoria fondled his balls. Soon he was once again rock-hard.

"Now it's my turn," Cheryl declared. Jim turned to her and she saw that he was ready to fuck her now, eager to give it to her while his mother watched. But a fucking would not be as exciting to the boy as having fucked his mother. No, Cheryl wanted to give him another thrill...something she was pretty sure he had never had.

Getting on her hands and knees on the bed beside them, she announced, "I want it up my ass, Jim. I want you to fuck my asshole, baby!"

"Jesus, I've never done that!" Jim exclaimed. He had seen it in porno magazines. But he never thought a woman, a hot ass woman, would ask him to do her there.

"Well, there's a first for everything," Cheryl said as she stroked his hard length. "Come on and get behind me. It's just like fucking a pussy, only tighter!"

Jim got behind Cheryl, his hands stroking her soft asscheeks as he eyed her exposed shitter. Hell, he was not even going to have to part her cheeks, they were opened from Cheryl's stance. Her nether hole looked extremely small.

"Take your time," Cheryl counseled him. "Just push on it with your dick and it'll suck you right in."

Jim scooted closer and poked his cockhead against her asshole. Using his right hand to keep it on target, he leaned over her and shoved slowly. It felt like he was not going anywhere but all of a sudden, he felt her dusky doorway open, leap to ensnare his cock bulb.